Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,688 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1960546 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Bella:How can you call me a fool, do I look like Doyin...
Sheggz Do you think I'm one of those broke boys you date...

Ahhhh….Omo

Are they joking Abi are they serious?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
My heavenly father. Please don't let my Hermes win the yeye HoH tomorrow, let him be disqualified for the game before it even starts .and let Level 2 housemates win it. .Amen!
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Demnan:
She is mine, too, with Hermes but I know Hermes can handle whatever comes, but that Doyin is just an akonisita omo.
Meaning a child that exposes one to disgrace

A ko ni sita… grin grin grin. You hit the nail on the head. To defend her is another task on its own.. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sheggz is another Real Game player in that house. This Dude has been really intentional and consistent in his quest of giving y’all the impression that he is a lover-boy. He has played and acted dumb to fit into the “certified lover boy” role.

That Guy is not a simp! He came into the house to execute a script, And He’s been effortlessly slaying the role. Even Matthew McConaughey Will be amazed by his acting skills.

Sheggz has Bella and all the SheLLa Shippers exactly where he wants them, in a chokehold! Now, Bella is smitten and the SheLLa Shippers have been dazzled, screaming “wow wow wow” Upandan like an ambulance.

Sheggz ti gbe yin ni Handicap!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Bella:How can you call me a fool, do I look like Doyin...
Sheggz Do you think I'm one of those broke boys you date...

Ahhhh….Omo

Sheggs is indeed a Narcissist (a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves).

He has spent his time telling Bella, that he is the best boyfriend she would ever have and that he is a good guy, he has isolated her from the group because he is always with her and now, she has no allies in the house. Now he has shown her what he really thinks of her. He thinks he is above Bella and that Bella should be grateful that he picked her.

Bella's parents are royalty, they should find a way to get their daughter away from this entity.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
FIGARO00:

The barbecuewoman is coming for your jugular in 1 2 ...
Lolgrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
So this open bathroom is causing wahala?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
MamBi:

Are they joking Abi are they serious?

They were serious o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
PimpasParadise:
My heavenly father. Please don't let my Hermes win the yeye HoH tomorrow, let him be disqualified for the game before it even starts .and let Level 2 housemates win it. .Amen!
cheesy

If Level 2 do not win for a 4th time is a row, then BB should either merge the houses and make it an individual game or switch housemates, it is getting embarrassing and depressing for the level 2 housemates.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
PimpasParadise:

grin grin you this geh ehn

Must you tear Diana's clothe to make a point. Lol

Where does she belong. Inside a politician's room grin grin
She should be in August meetinggrin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:
Is it that Doyin cannot see that Deji is contemptuous of her even?
What is this?
embarassed

It's embarrassing to watch gosh! How can she not see that this guy is barely tolerating her? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Sheggs is indeed a Narcissist (a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves).

He has spent his time telling Bella, that he is the best boyfriend she would ever have and that he is a good guy, he has isolated her from the group because he is always with her and now, she has no allies in the house. Now he has shown her what he really thinks of her. He thinks he is above Bella and that Bella should be grateful that he picked her.

Bella's parents are royalty, they should find a way to get their daughter away from this entity.

Is she a kid? Can't she say no and stand her ground? The girl no normally get sense this is not on Shegg alone.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
PimpasParadise:
cheesy

I would have loved to say Amen but i can’t stand to see him lose.
Anyway,let God decide.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2022
DamianX:

Is she a kid? Can't she say no and stand her ground? The girl no normally get sense this is not on Shegg alone.

It is difficult to understand, many women and men find themselves in this cage and before they know it, they are trapped and cannot get out. Bella was giving the I am a big girl and I can take care of myself energy but it is clear to see that she has been sucked in and in that house, there is no way out unless she is evicted and her family knocks her back to reality. She is a shadow of herself.

Very sad to watch.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
dominique:

It's embarrassing to watch gosh! How can she not see that this guy is barely tolerating her? embarassed

He speaks to her with so much contempt, where did this come from? From what I have watched, Doyin is a sweet girl. Is it the chocking and kissing she did with Cyph that is irritating him?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Demnan:
Its funny how lots of people like Doyin, and she is falling hands like this. Very anyhow girl

That's what stanship is all about. People pick and love the housemates they stan regardless of their imperfections. I don't Stan her but I don't see why people shouldn't, she has her own positive aspects as well.

Wait, did you not Stan Ozo that year?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
PimpasParadise:
cheesy

He won't
He must lose
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
dominique:

That's what stanship is all about. People pick and love the housemates they stand regardless of their imperfections. I don't Stan her but I don't see why people shouldn't, she has her own positive aspects as well.

Wait, did you not Stan Ozo that year?

grin grin Ozo gave his fans palpitations and nightmares and even when he was told to leave the house. he was still stuck on Nengi cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by LatestgistTv: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
XXMML33:

What set of keys characters? The only clowns leaving would be from the Trenches as always.

Who among the trenches are you referring to as key characters?

Is it Christie O whose only highlight was moping around like a dead fish and beating a drum like a drunkard?

Is it boring Cyph the Ninja, who if not for Doyin would not have had a single highlight?

Is it Islamic Jihadist hypocrite Khalid that thinks BBNaija is heaven and Daniella is one of his promised virgins?

Is it Ilebaye the Ghanian stockfish that gets wet anytime any male housemate gives her the slightest attention?

Is it Groovy the widow with a micropenis that has not said a single word since his husband left the house?

Is it Amaka the baby elephant that baths 2 times a week and eats 9 times a day?

Is it Phyna the noisy riffraff that should be in a Benin garage dragging for passengers with her fellow conductors?

Is it Bryann the low budget Rema that enjoys insulting people's parents?

Is it Daniella that is now a full time sex slave?

Or is it forgettables like Pharmsavvi and Kess that won't get up to 1% votes when they are up?

I want to know the key characters you are referring to.

Jesus Christ, guy your mouth no good o grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
I hear say bryann beat phyna

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
FIGARO00:

The barbecuewoman is coming for your jugular in 1 2 ...
Oh so that's what the moniker is about.
Do you know all this time I thought it was her boyfriend or husband or something she was even hailing mtcheww
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
[quote author=Threebear post=115690473][/quote] E choke
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
All I can say is

OH MY
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
ceejayMAX:
I hear say bryann beat phyna

not in a million years

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:

Please read snippets on the thread …that’s exactly the short exchange that happened and we were reacting

But for some more context- she asked him to either accept her for who she is while she works on herself (her words lipsrsealed) to go easy with the insults on him, or to stop talking to her if he can’t accept her
He chose the latter and she acted like she did not hear that… and continued stuff like keeping her feet under his body (for warmth- he told her stop and to get socks, she has red socks on now), acting sexy and all and it was not good

He told her she fights everybody and even Dotun her person, she narrowed the fights down to 3 people, and out of who one had who apologized to her.
He told her “if you fight so much with people maybe you are the problem”. The guy also, on her prompt, told her the person he may be attracted to is Chichi, her face fell and it looked as if she. would borrow sense, but after a some milli-seconds, she plunged on angry cheesy

I think she bought the “troublesome tag” he labeled her with, that cos she is now telling Ally her interpersonal history cry

She also tried to see if he was jealous he saw gisting with Bryann, apparently they had a talking session at the party, he wasn’t
He also wasn’t jealous of Cyph
I hated the bored and contempt- filled way he was talking to her, but she brought it upon herself full time

This description makes for a romantic horror movie. I'd have covered my head in shame if I was watching. Love is blind but this is absurd. How can a man subtly and explicitly curve you and you keep coming back for more? This girl doesn't know shame at all. She's now a laughing stock to Deji.

I can't believe I pitied her 2 days ago when Deji & Dotun served her breakfast. I hope Cyph is watching and have already moved on with his life. Doyin is not worth waiting for.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by drake49(m): 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
is Amaka alright?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Truth be told, Phyna betrayed Amaka by doing all she’s doing with Groovy. How I go send agent to go negotiate a property on my behalf only to find out that my Agent bought the property for himself.

Phyna u no try ooh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
PimpasParadise:
cheesy

Good thinking. If Biggie doesn't change the current format and level 1 wins again with Phyna & Bryann up for eviction again, there's nothing stopping eith of them from being the potential winner. Before Hermes might be up, it'd be a little too late to build a fanbase.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sweetpink:

My dear,I’m enjoying my Hermes o cos if I had supported another housemate,by now I would have been an aggressive online bandit but God saved me.
Hermes is just giving me peace of mind and plenty bragging rights…I don’t even need to defend him cos he’s always perfect!
Loool grin grin @bold
As In. Hermes no get problem at all. If he wins all the fanbase will even be happy that he won.
Better Housemate. His head is in the game and he's playing a smart game.

I like Chomzy and chi chi because they are not fake and they are always direct and intentional.
Yes, same here.

Diana has a boring and bland personality and I don’t think BBN is the right place for her.
I like Diana like I liked Christy O. Atleast one fave wey no dey give me stress, When my hot head faves are stressing me I go and focus on my cool head faves to calm my head abeg

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
Sweetpink:

I would have loved to say Amen but i can’t stand to see him lose.
Anyway,let God decide.

You don't want him/level to lose HOH and be up in order to build his voting base like Phyna? So, you're bothered about HoH instead of the bigger picture - winning the season? Kwantinue!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
To me Phyna Isn't sexually pleasing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Phyna yabbing Groovy of being a cheap boy, this their conversation is cracking me up.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.