Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959324 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
COOL10:

Narcissists are extremely terrible people to be around. Demonic and vengeful when exposed. This is exactly why I wanted Groovy to stay far away from Beauty as much as possible.

If this isn't a game Sheggz is playing, then it's safe to call him a 'covert narcissist' at least for now.

Nice explanation.
hmmm so that means I'm a narcissist cry cos im vengeful too
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

He love-bombed her, did not allow her socalise with other housemates, now he is trying to temporarily discard her. Shegs is a narcissist.
It's very annoying....from day 1 ,I never liked that guy ...there was just something off about him...I pity Bella honestly, she's sinking everyday

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Everywhere narcissist, narcissist.

You guys should rest, leave Shegzz alone, this is a game.

Bella is an adult, she should be old enough,to differentiate between right and left.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:
Adekunle is soooo calm
One can easily picture staying with him in a hotel room, just gisting him about their escapades, telling him wild things and he would be there, all cracked up and totally not judging them…
That said, many women may find him unexciting, but those who see him would really enjoy him
I like, like his person
Calm introvert

Allysyn has the body of a queen, but also sadly the brain of a Hannah Montana. She simply doesn't know what she wants or like Saskay, simply wants the Baby Girl life that comes with lots of options.

Adekunle isn't boring, she's not even too immature for him, they simply don't click. But in the true form of a confusionist, she wants to dabble in the exciting mystery Hermes represents while still looking at Deji who himself has expressed a deep disdain for vain and unintelligent women who don't come correct judging from the cold brunch he's serving Doyin who's on her way to becoming a legit angry black woman! Allysyn had better pick a struggle, Adekunle can only be gentlemanly enough to tolerate her tolotolo antics for so long! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:

Lol I like him for me, not for you
@ bolded, total rubbish!
You are free to knock yourself out, anytime cheesy tongue
Hmm achalaugo u fired shots oo but I go take am daalu cheesy i don't mind knocking myself out infact I go knock my head join grin for this act of honesty u just exhibited kaikiss cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Eeghe:

Good for you, your username belies this tho cheesy
Quiet but savage
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
hmmm so that means I'm a narcissist cry cos im vengeful too

Lol, being vengeful doesn't make you a narcissist. Narcissists only become vengeful when the false image they've tried so hard to portray, risks being exposed or has been exposed already. If Sheggz is truly a narcissist, then he'll be exposed with time. It's too early to call him one.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
DownChelsea:
I give up on this season.

No favourite
No underdog

grin
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
E be like say Hermes don dey enter Threebear eye o

Threebear:

I haven't.
I'm still observing though .
Maybe I'm wrong and we are all misjudging him .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
I made the right decision not having a fav this season. See me cruising around without emotional breakdown grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Secondly: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
chiomaP:

It's very annoying....from day 1 ,I never liked that guy ...there was just something off about him...I pity Bella honestly, she's sinking everyday

What is happening to Bella now?

Is she running mad now like Beauty over a man?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Operation get Sheggs out of BBN is trending. This is really funny grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
COOL10:

Narcissists are extremely terrible people to be around. Demonic and vengeful when exposed. This is exactly why I wanted Groovy to stay far away from Beauty as much as possible.

If this isn't a game Sheggz is playing, then it's safe to call him a 'covert narcissist' at least for now.

Nice explanation.

I actually believe this is his real self and not a game. Narcissists always need steady supply, BB house or no.

The worst thing for Bella is people won't even hear her when she cries out because viewers and housemates have been sold to a fairytale. She's about to be mentally and emotionally drained. I don't envy her one bit.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
MissSpirine:
After that Dotun incident I don wash hands for his matter

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
MissSpirine:

Oh dear shocked Shegs came into BB to clean up his image, according to him there were allegations of him being abusive to an Ex. His agent might decide to pull out Shegs from the show citing private family matters.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Although Phyna is not perfect, but what Phyna is doing is what many of us will do when there are no cameras on us.....allow this housemates to have fun & live their reality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bennytwin:

Threebear,who is second and third pls

2. Phyna

3. Groovy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ilebaye needs to go home today.

Very manipulative and later claim victim, she did same with Beauty, always behind every quarrel

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Threebear:

Omo ....I've known a few narcissists in my life and this right here is their pattern .

100/100

What am I stanning this year o ?

grin At least you can look out for red flags going forward and pick race when you see one.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amya:

I actually believe this is his real self and not a game. Narcissists always need steady supply, BB house or no.

The worst thing for Bella is people won't even hear her when she cries out because viewers and housemates have been sold to a fairytale. She's about to be mentally and emotionally drained. I don't envy her one bit.

Yes, Shegs has already told the housemates and viewers that he is the best boyfriend and any girl would be lucky that she was picked. Bella too refused to mingle now she is stuck in this dead relationship with no friends.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Alwaysachick:
Ilebaye needs to go home today.

Very manipulative and later claim victim, she did same with Beauty, always behind every quarrel

That girl gives bad vibes, I just cannot warm up to her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
LOL I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOUR BRYANN IS A WIERNER?

DownChelsea:
I give up on this season.

No favourite
No underdog

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Yes, Shegs has already told the housemates and viewers that he is the best boyfriend and any girl would be lucky that she was picked. Bella too refused to mingle now she is stuck in this dead relationship with no friends.

For real. Bella will see wiin. Crazy thing is that guy will not leave her even if she wants to leave him. He'll only pump up the love-bombing a notch.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Secondly:

What is happening to Bella now?

Is she running mad now like Beauty over a man?
Her case would be worst than beauty....lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Although Phyna is not perfect, but what Phyna is doing is what many of us will do when there are no cameras on us.....allow this housemates to have fun & live their reality

The way she got with Groovy when Beauty's bed was not even cold yet, it just goes to show that Illebaye, Phyna and Amaka wanted Groovy, they were jealous and wanted Beauty out, Beauty played into their hands and got evicted. No so called girl code whatsoever, even Phyna pounced on Groovy even though her bestie Amaka told her that she should help her play matchmaker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amya:

Amya. Do I have permission to share that your post on Twitter, as a dm?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
LOL I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOUR BRYANN IS A WIERNER?

Nobody said BRYANN is a wierner.

I also said we all know BRYANN is winning the show. Which is a fact

And I haven't retracted it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 3:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
thanks to everyone keeping this thread alive, i do see ya'll comments o. nice try guys. I'm very busy these days so i don't have the luxury to stare at my tv this bbn season but once in a while i give side views.

i want to talk about sheggz pls let's stop the instigation. truth is, none of us know him much except what we see on the tv. from what I've observed from him, he's on this ship thing with bella cos he feels it may help his game. he's a bit into himself and has a high level of self importance that he can't see passed his nose.

bella is the same copy as sheggz. her personality is a cold one, she fed off the attention sheggz gave her, infact it made her to feel up above all the girls in the house cos sheggz is the most wanted by the girls at week 1. she became arrogant at week 1, walking like a peacock , would talk to sheggz like nengi did ozor. every one even laughed at sheggz and called him ozor 2.

now the game progressed to bella being comfortable around him based on the fact she's his favourite, now she's not leaving the boy alone. did sheggz hold her from making friends? did he pin her to the ground? she's an adult biko! she feels she good above every one cos sheggz is with her. didnt you hear when she asked if he think she's a fool like doyin yesterday?

she thinks she's Beyonce and sheggz is her jay-z . sheggz is not a narcissist ooo, biko. these two are attention freaks who feed off their so called importance. bella should face her life, nobody isolated her. she has been very choosy about who she mingles with in the house right from day 1. sheggz didn't isolate her.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 3:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
chiomaP:

She is sinking, where is the confident Bella that we saw on Day 1?? She is a shadow of herself.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Amya:

For real. Bella will see wiin. Crazy thing is that guy will not leave her even if she wants to leave him. He'll only pump up the love-bombing a notch.

To shippers’ macabre delight
Chim! lipsrsealed embarassed
On twitter once you say (post) stuff about Shegz they climb on you to finish you
I just say my piece and mute the conversation once I am bored cheesy
Safe to say Bella has been completely obliterated in this show. Nothing seen of her, only the snide comments about level two hassmets when Shegz and her housemates talk about them
Nothing. Chai!
I want the two up of them up with Bryan, Phyna…at least one will go

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Giel:

She won't rest. Bella's name forever in her mouth undecided tomorrow she and her fans will play saint again undecided

Very manipulative girl, trying to recruit people to hate Bella.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Chichi is too old to be fighting Ilebaye like this
“Aenegy” motor undecided
Let Ilebaye go sef let’s know the next person Chichi will whine and rant about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.