Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941623 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
It’s the same people Ebuka called out last week that have gathered again.

Giddy, Dianna and Adekunle cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2022
Amillionnn:
As in I was so pained for Kunle cos he just kept mute while Sheggz was ranting.

Kunle no dey do market women quarrel!!

E no go follow u exchange words but he will treat ur Bleep up that na surebanker!! He has his ways of treating people!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Oh Doyin and Deji again

Where is my stone ..

Saint Doyin , rest!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hyland:

And what is Sheggz good at?

Nothing!
I thought as much.

Good evening.
At least he's serving romance .
Asides from those screechy vocals what else is Android Rema good for ?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
MamBi:

I didn’t hear the exact words but Shegzz apparently had something to say about the people that Adekunle put up when he was HoH.

Doyin piped in and said nobody should criticise the HoH’s choices and moreover Adekunle put up the people who were strongest last week.

Shegzz said that reason was fair enough but he is allowed to still have his opinion.

Adekunle started making a response but he stopped midway because he did not want to get angry (i think).

He said adekunle put up groovy because of him ...as in cos he was his roommate and padi...

U can imagine...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
prewtyjulie:
Bryan na u use Head carry all modella shalaye, ha, she's just wearing bryan pant for head n d dude is adjusting his head to fit in2 d pant. Fake housemate, I Comot cap for u

She has to act like she's real na grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
prewtyjulie:
Bryan na u BRYANN Head carry all modella shalaye, ha, BRYANN just wearing bryan pant for BRYANN n d dude is BRYANN his head to fit in2 d pant. BRYANN housemate, I Comot cap BRYANN u

BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2022
Shegella couple
dominique:

Who and who are these biko. I agree, they should all be up next week apart from hoh
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yuneehk:
Adekunle's voice is loud now.

When Ebuka asks him to defend whatever he said, na maybe maybe go full the sentence grin grin grin

Where's Hermes by the way
The simpleton dieing silently for Low budget Angelique Kidjo chicken out

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Threebear:

Groovy that will top the charts ?
Lol
Definitely

Groovy,amaka and Daniella are safe
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Secondly: 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:
This week is predictable, it will be between Pharmsavi, Daniella and Kess and I am not claiming to have a source or be a clairvoyant grin

From my own predictions, Pharmsavi and Kess are leaving the house.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
IghravweIG:

Yes!!

Phynation please vote:

Pharmsavvy.
Lie Lie

We must keep our Queen's man

Groovymono

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
MizzD:
It’s the same people Ebuka called out last week that have gathered again.

Giddy, Dianna and Adekunle cheesy
Watch as they will wiggled out of Ebuka's question with fat lie again..

Bloody cowards

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nhazeru:

Anyone that truly love Phyna shouldn't be voting for Groovy
I truely love her and I will vote for groovy

Our Queen's man must be safe

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
DownChelsea:

BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN

BRYANN

Wetin b dis
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Deji to Doyin- it will make sense later.. you’re the only one I have told this and this is the second time I’m telling you. The first time I said this was when i said I didn’t want you to be too attached.

Doyin, this is the second time Morafa is telling you this.. figure him out already!

Okay, Doyin thinks she has an idea of what deji is saying and he told her to keep it to herself and not mention to anyone cos it may backfire..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
scondy:

He is no weakling ..doesn't want to engage the guy....he knows himself ...he may be one to blow up extremely when angry....so it's not worth it jor....
exacly what he ( adekunle) said moments ago while discussing with elo and giddy.. he said 'he intentionally doesn't want to scatter ground for him cos he knows himself.. the last time he got angry was a very long time ago.. he knows the kind of person he is and doesn't want to stoop so low to his level' and also cos of the kind of voice he has.. he keeps his voice low and keeps calm when people behave like that towards him.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
MizzD:
Oh Doyin and Deji again

Where is my stone ..

Saint Doyin , rest!

Mo gbe, let me remain in level 2 before they will come for Doyin this night… grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Amaka is a very beautiful girl but its her everything man talk Dy tire me

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Why Pharmsavi head dey like this grin grin

This guy ehn .

Meanwhile I’m voting Groovy to spoil Phyna game the more . He deserves to stay .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Yuneehk:
Adekunle's voice is loud now.

When Ebuka asks him to defend whatever he said, na maybe maybe go full the sentence grin grin grin

Where's Hermes by the way
See rubbish agenda!! Their was no difference in his voice thank God I watched that live show cheesy He made his point clear say he no believe shekpe scripted ship!!

What if he said he didn't say anything like some housemates do nko undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Amaka is safe

Kess and pharmsavi will bounce

If it's a triple eviction,Modella will join them
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
When housemates are merged, Bella and Sheggz will chop plenty nominations for being such an annoying duo.

Level 1 HMs can barely stand them, and I am fairly certain Level 2 HMs will feel the same way once they are merged, with all their chochocho.

Possibly the least likeable couple I have seen in a long time. There is barely a redeeming quality about that pair. Sparingly contribute in tasks, no show in games, no party vibes, but always the loudest and most opinionated in every room.

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
MamBi:
Oh goodness….
Modella talks so fast … shocked

This cracked me up!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
MamBi:

Mo gbe, let me remain in level 2 before they will come for Doyin this night… grin grin

She’s not disgracing us yet.. but we may get there cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ohhhhh Doyin always wasting her time with this biggies fake

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Clement1111:
Amaka is safe

Kess and pharmsavi will bounce

If it's a triple eviction,Modella will join them

Na Groovy fit join. Modella is a fake housemate, she cannot be evicted.

Vote for Groovy.

Daniella will top. Una wey dey say Amaka is safe, hope you will vote for her too.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
scondy:

He said adekunle put up groovy because of him ...as in cos he was his roommate and padi...

U can imagine...

Ahhhh! Is that what he said? grin grin

Adekunle needs to roar though. People like Shegzz will keep poking if you don’t stop them…

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
safarigirl:
When housemates are merged, Bella and Sheggz will chop plenty nominations for being such an annoying duo.

Level 1 HMs can barely stand them, and I am fairly certain Level 2 HMs will feel the same way once they are merged, with all their chochocho.

Possibly the least likeable couple I have seen in a long time. There is barely a redeeming quality about that pair. Sparingly contribute in tasks, no show in games, no party vibes, but always the loudest and most opinionated in every room.

Nothing interesting about them atall. For me Merike is the best couple I've seen on bbnaija.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
MamBi:

She is just trying to cheer him up, Deji is feeling some type of way because of the HOH games.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2022
Vote Groovy!!!

He deserves to remain in Biggie's house.

Vote Groovy for premium entertainment grin grin

Phynation, it's time to vote for the man that showers your queen with kisses. If he leaves, no more kissing o grin grin

Neutral, please vote my boy.

Vybrants, please vote for Bryan's friend.

Vote Groovy!!!

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2022
MamBi:
Oh goodness….

Modella talks so fast … shocked

I am surprised she is unable to clock when someone is tired of listening to her and has zoned out.

She lacks so much self awareness in that department. Even me wey dey talk plenty, I usually notice when whoever I am talking to has left me in the conversation, and I attempt to take a breather.

Half the time, she is talking to herself, especially when it is with Bryann, because he gives her monotonous responses like someone who is just there because he is trying to be polite.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.