Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941569 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Sheggz is making you people talk .

Whether good or bad , every publicity is good publicity.

The worst is when people don't even remember you exist grin cheesy

Unlike some failed musicians and guttersnipes that were declared *wieners* because they're stuck in the trenches and can't win anything .... Sheggz is working for his votes grin

This season of bbnaija , one name no one will ever forget is Sheggz grin cheesy grin

He's not going to win but oh boy , is he gonna pack endorsements when the show ends ...

Will he chop money cakes tire ...

Will his fans buy him a car and possibly a house ...

Is he gonna use his connections and make a big name for himself that the people hating on him now won't have any choice than use him as an example of success next season?

Now that's what we are talking about.

Continue hating , while his presence keeps growing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ruby458:

Nobody is sure about this. Just vote for him, that's the only way to ensure he stays or even top the polls.
I got your boy this week

Kess and pharmsavi might leave and Groovy is the only male friend left

Bryann and Groovy are cool so I am voting for him

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
100naira:
wait Biggie gave him an option to nominate housemates from his level?

I think people are misunderstanding the convo.

Elo was feeling sad about having to put up people on level 2 again.

Biggie with sarcasm asked him if he would prefer to put up people in his house instead….

Of course he said no and nomination continued…

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I agree even after they merge the houses, the level two housemates will be picked out one by one until it is all level one housemate., then the brutality will start. Unless BB intervenes, the winner is coming from Level 1.

You are assuming Level 1 HMs prefer each other to Level 2 HMs.

This is untrue. In fact, if you leave some Level 1 HMs, they will sooner nominate Shella, than any Level 2 HM. I think the only Level 2 HM, they collectively dislike is Phyna for whatever reason.

Once they merge, everyone will know it is now an individual game, and some will nominate those they have a grouse with, but have been unable to nominate.

You will see how the cliques formed in Level 1 will go for each other; the Adekunle-Giddifia-Doyin-Allysyn-Diana side of things, will target the Sheggz-Ella-Chomzy-Chichi side. Hermes and Elo may be the only somewhat neutral parties.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
kowema:

The pain hit me no be small.
I was so pained like I felt like slapping his mouth.

Imagine telling his level Housemates that when they go outside they would see what he has done for them today.
Like it would matter.
Mtchew. I'm pissed

How come biggies sarcasm was lost on you all....that was a way to shut eloswag up for whining about the nomination stress....

Doesn't mean it was an option...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hohenheim:
My source just confirm to me that Groovy is safe, his fans should please spare some votes for pharmsavi

Voting never even start your sauce is already telling you. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
Clement1111:

Bryann fans will vote for him as a friend and Phyna's distraction

Not majority but few of us will do that

Groovymono is the password for the week
Lies.

We are voting for Daniella.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:51pm On Aug 15, 2022
He is going to get there if he keeps pushing
MamBi:

Ahhhh! Is that what he said? grin grin

Adekunle needs to roar though. People like Shegzz will keep poking if you don’t stop them…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

I know and with his self-discovery journey, he is a stable guy. I hope I meet an Adekunle in my real life smiley, I am sorry I called him boring, he thinks before he talks.
Awwwnnn… kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 9:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
safarigirl:

This is untrue. In fact, if you leave some Level 1 HMs, they will sooner nominate Shella, than any Level 2 HM. I think the only Level 2 HM, they collectively dislike is Phyna for whatever reason.

Once they merge, everyone will know it is now an individual game, and some will nominate those they have a grouse with, but have been unable to nominate.

You will see how the cliques formed in Level 1 will go for each other; the Adekunle-Giddifia-Doyin-Allysyn-Diana side of things, will target the Sheggz-Ella-Chomzy-Chichi side. Hermes and Elo may be the only somewhat neutral parties.
Elo will definitely be on team Adekunle & Co side, he dislikes Bella and sheggs too.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Amillionnn:
Hahahahahaha. You be lunatic I swear

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 9:53pm On Aug 15, 2022
This level 1 housemates will so backstab themselves when it becomes an individual game. So so gossiping everywhere, pretending to their faces.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
MamBi:

I think people are misunderstanding the convo.

Elo was feeling sad about having to put up people on level 2 again.

Biggie with sarcasm asked him if he would prefer to put up people in his house instead….

Of course he said no and nomination continued…

I just said this few secs ago....like the sarcasm was lost on a lot o people...I think even elo himself

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
IghravweIG:

Lies.

We are voting for Daniella.
Are you a vibryannt
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FocusedDiva(f): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Thanks Threebear!
One million likes!
Threebear:
Sheggz is making you people talk .

Whether good or bad , every publicity is good publicity.

The worst is when people don't even remember you exist grin cheesy

Unlike some failed musicians and guttersnipes that were declared *wieners* because they're stuck in the trenches and can't win anything .... Sheggz is working for his votes grin

This season of bbnaija , one name no one will ever forget is Sheggz grin cheesy grin

He's not going to win but oh boy , is he gonna pack endorsements when the show ends ...

Will he chop money cakes tire ...

Will his fans buy him a car and possibly a house ...

Is he gonna use his connections and make a big name for himself that the people hating on him now won't have any choice than use him as an example of success next season?

Now that's what we are talking about.

Continue hating , while his presence keeps growing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
scondy:

How come biggies sarcasm was lost on you all....that was a way to shut eloswag up for whining about the nomination stress....

Doesn't mean it was an option...

I am surprised that people aren taking it serious oh…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2022
safarigirl:

Nah, level 1 will stick together to keep majority and possibly still focus on nominating level 2

She's correct
If you've watched Survivor, especially post merge you'd understand
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
XXMML33:
From my deep research on social media, this will be the result on Sunday

Daniella
Amaka
Pharmsavvi
Groovy
Kess

Screenshot this and quote me on Sunday.
Ment or malaria
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
chiomaP:

Elo will definitely be on team Adekunle & Co side, he dislikes Bella and sheggs too.

Yeah, he dislikes that duo, but likes Chomzy. He will lean more towards the Adekunle side though.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2022
omotolly22:
Their so called 2 fans here should not bother quoting me

I think am the only one that can't stand bella and sheggz ,the annoy the crap at of me ,any time I tune to the channel and the are the ones on screen I usually change the channel immediately

I can't wait for one of them or both to bounce out from that show.

Kwakwakwakwa grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
Twoclans:

No reasonable fan of phyna that understands the game should vote groovy.

He's going to get a sizable amount of his votes this week from her cheesy
We'll all be here on Sunday when he makes top 2 kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
He should let us know what will make sense later, na, or whats all the suspense. Might be the thing to make him entertaiing
MizzD:

He told her when she was applying pressure some some weeks ago that he doesn’t want her to feel too attached and it will eventually make sense to her.

Today again, Doyin is with him consoling him for losing hoh, offered him food (that she can not cook), alcohol, diary session to make his mood better. Said he hates losing and his loss today reminds him of where he’s coming from. Said he wants to make the best use of this experience and it will Make sense to her later. But whenever it does, she shouldn’t refer to that conversation.

This, plus what is in Initial post.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Hmm the day wey Kabiyesi go reason am person fit go house cheesy His anger is the explosive one that's why he dey try control himself cheesy E go be the hottest day of the season just like Mercy vs Tacha cheesy cheesy Mercy tolerated alot till she got fed up and the rest was history cheesy cheesy cheesy
Would have loved him to return d same energy to d simp,but he isn't even worth it..
So let him keep controlling himself while we keep doing the lord's work
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Latashia:
Just go and rest , we don't need the results.
Don't mind three bear

We already can tell the bottom three

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ruby458:
Vote Groovy!!!

He deserves to remain in Biggie's house.

Vote Groovy for premium entertainment grin grin

Phynation, it's time to vote for the man that showers your queen with kisses. If he leaves, no more kissing o grin grin

Neutral, please vote my boy.

Vybrants, please vote for Bryan's friend.

Vote Groovy!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This is so funny!
Lmao!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ruby458(f): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Clement1111:

I got your boy this week

Kess and pharmsavi might leave and Groovy is the only male friend left

Bryann and Groovy are cool so I am voting for him

Thank you!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
Innocentchild:

Nah, level 1 will stick together to keep majority and possibly still focus on nominating level 2

She's correct
If you've watched Survivor, especially post merge you'd understand

I've watched survivor.

They won't

And when they merge, Level 2 HMs will be at least 4 or 5, so, they may be enough to put up a couple of Level 1 HMs too.

Also, Doyin may not be as eager to throw some of her Level 2 Friends under the bus, neither will Allysyn.

There is actually a myriad of things that may occur, but eventually, it will not end with Level 2 being extinguished. Bryann and Phyna will still hold it down for that Level no matter how bad it gets.

They will now be kicking out Level 1 HMs at some point.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Demnan:
He should let us know what will make sense later, na, or whats all the suspense. Might be the thing to make him entertaiing

Deji is a fake housemate.. so he’s hinting that he’s one

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ceejayMAX(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2022
Clement1111:

What happened to Daniella

Kess time has come to an end in Biggie's house

so you know who u go vote but decide to ask openly I'm done with you
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
safarigirl:

Yeah, he dislikes that duo, but likes Chomzy. He will lean more towards the Adekunle side though.

hmmm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
Threebear:
All my people are safe grin

Another free week .

As always I'll be updating the results and telling you the position of your favorites . grin

Though I think we all know the two people that will bounce on Sunday. cheesy
guy rest u this gay motherfucker

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.