Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1956466 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Quadruple2: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:
Adekunle, Adekunle, Adekunle, my guy go just dey sneeze everyday because him name no dey leave person

Pick the sense from what he said. Stop being half mouthed.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Isn't what Segun and Bella doing now called gossiping?

talking about Adekunle, Hermes, and everyone else.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:
Adekunle, Adekunle, Adekunle, my guy go just dey sneeze everyday because him name no dey leave person
Segun and Bella can't do without mentioning him
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Quadruple2: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
Threebear:

This sauce is not saucing grin

grin
It's very saucy.
Bookmark it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
prewtyjulie:

You think so, cos I don't like how level 2 housemates act withdrawn when dey meet level 1 in d arena, hopefully dey won't allow 1 intimidate dem
Emotions will be heighten when they are merged together, they will surely be some dramas..might not be much tho especially the dynamic of Groovy- Phyna and chiomzy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Segun and Bella no go dress?
Dem dey gossip
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Meanwhile I am vexing I voted Daniella…

She has been very underwhelming, this debate she refused to do pain me…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eeghe:

When I said “another interest” fill in the blank with Chomzy
cheesy

I hope we get at least one ship in common this season... since our Bryan and Diana didn't work out again, I pray our Groovy will do it for us with Chomzy... I reckon we might even war less if that happen grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
fitzmayowa:

He killed his game the moment he jumped into a ship almost immediately Beauty left, that will always buy him hate from almost everyone.....

He would have offended more people if he had gone back to Beauty after everything that happened. Going to Phyna was just kinda awkward, but not wrong, Phyna was the first girl in the house to make a move on Groovy and kept telling Beauty that she wouldn't slack if Groovy ever looked her way. If he went to Ilebaye or maybe someone like Doyin, friends of Beauty, then that would be a major violation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:33pm On Aug 19, 2022
Deji well done sha.. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nozino:

Same way your mother in law can’t stand you with her son!!!

shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eeghe:

If they break up and he finds another interest? I would make him a fav
tufiakwa gi. U like twisted things eh. One show 3 babes, hian!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
"When I'm HoH...."- somebody who has never passed stage one of the competition

And then the other one, "If I were Big Brother...." you never reach Ebuka, you wan be Big Brother.

Wahala

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Threebear:

He needs a break .
He's been carrying the whole show for way too long .
He is just lazy, he has been dodging the task since they gave them the script.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Quadruple2:
Updated source

Amaka
Groovy
Daniella
Pharmsavi
Kess

this is just guesswork. I believe Amaka will top and if 1 is evicted it will be kess and if 2 will be Daniella or Pharmsavy in no particular order.
This is not rocket science.
Tell the source to give us the percentages of Daniella, pharmsavy and kess, so let's compare with Sunday night result.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
davodyguy:

Dem dey gossip
I thought sheggz has an headache, that's why he withdrew from the debate ,his headache didn't affect his gossip with Bella.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
not you na my baby , na why I use and “awon haters “…

Mizzd how far, doyin might just gravitate towards my boy after modella leaves grin
Your boy cannot handle Doyin, someone that cannot even toast Modella.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
Quadruple2:

Pick the sense from what he said. Stop being half mouthed.

Post what he said, I heard Adekunle multiple times.

If you heard sense in what he said, write it and stop telling me what to pick. I no dey watch am, I dey hear am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
They think someone likeHermes will be dirty but he’s surprisingly neat. “Don’t judge a book by its cover’ .. Hmnn

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
fitzmayowa:

This is the drama we want as Amaka will always say Groovy must reach everybody and I would like to see Phyna throw tantrums because of jealousy......cheesy grin cheesy

This triangle will make sense die grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
carammel:

Your boy cannot handle Doyin, someone that cannot even toast Modella.

Doyin will toast him if she fancies him in that way grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2022
chiomaP:

Emotions will be heighten when they are merged together, they will surely be some dramas..might not be much tho especially the dynamic of Groovy- Phyna and chiomzy.

Phyna might be the second person to be disqualified if the two houses are merged. Groovy has plainly told her he's not for a commitment but Phyna simply doesn't seem to care. Chomzy too seems like a girl very used to getting what she wants and she definitely won't back down from a fight. Groovy should have been celibate and played a Kess character from when he entered the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sege name the people that don’t wash up ! We want to hear
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
chiomaP:
I thought sheggz has an headache, that's why he withdrew from the debate ,his headache didn't affect his gossip with Bella.
London marabout is a wack, senseless, childish gossip.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Gentlefury:

Phyna might be the second person to be disqualified if the two houses are merged. Groovy has plainly told her he's not for a commitment but Phyna simply doesn't seem to care. Chomzy too seems like a girl very used to getting what she wants and she definitely won't back down from a fight. Groovy should have been celibate and played a Kess character from when he entered the house.
Hmmmmm I pray it doesn't go that way...phyna and chiomzy are both crazy tho
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
I've been mimicking Sheggz since he started talking grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dotun and Deji both believe sheggs bullshit about who he is and all cos I don’t understand why they always gravitate towards him and Bella. It’s an eyesore everyday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
thatigboman1:
London marabout is a wack, senseless, childish gossip.
Lol I'm telling you, very lazy and giving excuses up and down.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Gentlefury:

phyna can't be disqualified. Na mouth she get, she's not a violent human being

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Olodo geezard their is no lesson to be learnt or did u see Kunle crying and begging hercheesy

He never wanted her in the first place she chased him and forced herself on him that's why he couldn't reciprocate the kind of energy she wanted cheesy Hence she got frustrated and went back to the man that truly chased her common sense itimpataka tongue cheesy cheesy Ur mumuness dey give migraine for a socalled old winch!!! cheesy

I usually don't engage people who do gutter fights

I don't do personal attacks and don't humour those who do.

Oya run along... go find your kind or go play with yourself lipsrsealed

I am done here

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
vivashut:
Dotun and Deji both believe sheggs buckshot about who he is and all cos I don’t understand why they always gravitate towards him and Bella. It’s an eyesore everyday.

What if they see other cool sides of them that we don't see? Deji doesn't strike me as an arselicker.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sheggs and talkrey

(1) (2) (3) ... (1660) (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.