Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1939518 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2022
MizzD:
Sege stepped out of the wager cos of Adekunle? And he thinks what they came up with does not align with what is in the brief:: but he prays it goes on well .. kwa kwa kwa

Sege you are public enemy in and out of the house cheesy
A complete saboteur, How can someone be so intimidated by a fellow man, gosh.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2022
MizzD:
Sege stepped out of the wager cos of Adekunle? And he thinks what they came up with does not align with what is in the brief:: but he prays it goes on well .. kwa kwa kwa

Sege you are public enemy in and out of the house cheesy

You know this is a lie
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

Hard work is not entertainment!

Mind you, these housemates are catering to different classes of viewers

Those who watch for ships will always like housemates that ship... never will they loose interest in that content.. never!

Those who like calm people will always choose who falls in that category... there are viewers for those with good looks,
toxic and so on

Shella have chosen their "strategy" just like your Hermes and its working for them

Pls rest the narrative that one aspect of content is what WE ALL would subscribe to

Why do you think your guy wants to ship? He got the memo!

Geezard where does London pig belong
HARDWORK- 0
ENTERTAINMENT - 0
BRAIN- O
Everything about him stinks!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:
"When I'm HoH...."- somebody who has never passed stage one of the competition

And then the other one, "If I were Big Brother...." you never reach Ebuka, you wan be Big Brother.

Wahala

It's good to dream na.....cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Why are level 2 wearing nice outfits that match the presentation but level 1 dey wear anything? Oluwa, wetin dey occur?

Daniella has my mouthhhh grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
carammel:

A complete saboteur, How can someone be so intimidated by a fellow man, gosh.

Segun does rate Ade because there is nothing to rate.

Stop dragging someone that is 10 times better than you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
Meanwhile I am vexing I voted Daniella…
She has been very underwhelming, this debate she refused to do pain me…

That stuttering may have left a mark sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2022
chiomaP:
I thought sheggz has an headache, that's why he withdrew from the debate ,his headache didn't affect his gossip with Bella.
He withdrew because of Kunle.

He said that he wanted to participate but because of Kunle, he withdrew, not wanting to argue with him.

He hates Kunle deep down and can't hide it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
davodyguy:

He said that he wanted to participate but because of Kunle, he withdrew, not wanting to argue with him.

Oh really....I thought he had an headache....he should keep hating....who he hate epp.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sammyesx: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
Sheggz Don wake up, everywhere Don scatter

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2022
MizzD:

Pa Adekunle

Ahhhh! grin shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Dezenazil:
tufiakwa gi. U like twisted things eh. One show 3 babes, hian!

Tufia dulu gi
I will slap you oo
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
vivashut:
Dotun and Deji both believe sheggs bullshit about who he is and all cos I don’t understand why they always gravitate towards him and Bella. It’s an eyesore everyday.

In real life, you might want to kiss Sheggz feet.... Don't pretend
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
davodyguy:

I withdrew because I don't want us to quarrel and spoil our chances of winning the wager....

How is that hate?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Gentlefury:

Phyna might be the second person to be disqualified if the two houses are merged. Groovy has plainly told her he's not for a commitment but Phyna simply doesn't seem to care. Chomzy too seems like a girl very used to getting what she wants and she definitely won't back down from a fight. Groovy should have been celibate and played a Kess character from when he entered the house.

If he did that he would have left, he knows what he is doing, Phyna told him she likes him first and he decided to move to Beauty, she left and he decides to move with Phyna, also don't forget there is an Amaka somewhere in the mix now add that to Chomzy, this what is keeping him in the house the drama around him.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lightway:

In real life, you might want to kiss Sheggz feet.... Don't pretend

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2022
With this costume cordination from level 2, proper Afro Attire, they should win.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
thatigboman1:
phyna can't be disqualified. Na mouth she get, she's not a violent human being

She is her first fight with Amaka it was Bryann that held her back she was almost going to hit Amaka, she can't really control her anger while angry.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

I usually don't engage people who do gutter fights

I don't do personal attacks and don't humour those who do.

Oya run along... go find your kind or go play with yourself lipsrsealed

I am done here
Oh as u no see points to back up ur hopeless self u wan japa cheesy

I think say u be old winch face me na make I show u pepper u nansense waste basket tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2022
Do Level 1 Housemates know they are supposed to wear the outfits Biggie gave them yesterday?

I ask because they aren't dressing up
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eeghe:

Tufia dulu gi
I will slap you oo
cheesy
kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:
Do Level 1 Housemates know they are supposed to wear the outfits Biggie gave them yesterday?

I ask because they aren't dressing up

Ohh, they were given.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
MizzD:

Doyin will toast him if she fancies him in that way grin cheesy
This sounds like horror movie. embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
I've been mimicking Sheggz since he started talking grin grin grin

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lightway:

I withdrew because I don't want us to quarrel and spoil our chances of winning the wager....

How is that hate?

I dinnur even have energy to defend. Let everyone run with their narratives. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
vivashut:

Ohh, they were given.

Yes, they were given last night too

I cannot believe it has not occured to any of them to wear the outfits provided, and they are dressed up.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2022
Lightway:

How is that hate?

That's senseless coming from someone that his profession requires him to work in a team, so if Adekunle was the striker for the club he plays for he won't pass the ball to him because he doesn't want to argue with him

No one says he should like Adekunle but when it's a task that's about the wager for their level he needs to participate fully......

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes, they were given last night too

I cannot believe it has not occured to any of them to wear the outfits provided, and they are dressed up.
What are they wearing currently?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Wait o.. the outfits they got the other day , is it for this task or Saturday parry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Quadruple2: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
No one is more hated than Sheggz in that house. Inside and outside the house. And there's no justifiable reason for this.

Jealous and bad belle lots.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2022
fitzmayowa:

That's senseless coming from someone that his profession requires him to work in a team, so if Adekunle was the striker for the club he plays for he won't pass the ball to him because he doesn't want to argue with him

No one says he should like Adekunle but when it's a task that's about the wager for their level he needs to participate fully......
Are you minding him?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2022
chiomaP:

What are they wearing currently?

Level 1 HMs? They just wore their normal clothes. Na people wey dey debate knack corporate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1661) (1662) (1663) (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.