Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1950100 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
So no SYE housemate got an ad spot? Truly a dead season.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:
I no go fit drop update for Phyna's Diary Session, I started late (I been dey kitchen), but she's killing it.

She dey do Diary Session the way I have always said I would done mine if I were in that house; with a great mixture of English and pidgin

She has a lot of personality to her. Like I said, na trenches people get this Season.

She and Bryann solid Top 2
I'm rooting for Bryan this season. I've never stanned a male housemate so I can't wait to see how it turns out. One part of me wants to Stan Bella as well. I love controversial housemates grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eeghe:
This setting is reminiscent of Heads and Tails of BBA Amplified, and not Downville and Upville of BBA Stargame, anyone?
Cos Upville had already made celebrities that Zainab them played to join?
I remember when Weza joined Tails from Heads, and the drama that started.
SharonO finally was able to breathe in Heads lol
A little triggered now remembering Vina and her Lomwe-ing up and down cheesy…Alyson much lipsrsealed

Kiwi black polish remains the most annoying BBA naija housemate undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Cross did
Amya:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
Haba cross did

Amya:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
U go dey shockalized if u underestimate these people grin E be like u no dey Twitter na Wettin cause am!!

Guess what is trending no 1 now grin
GroovyThespec# Groovy may be stronger than ur Bryan as we speak sef grin

Bryan is doing too much...made himself spokesperson and leader by default ....off-putting character in the long run ....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amya:

Cross did

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
Samueltemi337:
how many times you go drop this list na
drop your own too na.. abi I use your data?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
TheEnforcer:
She even said it to their face last night.So as a lady you too can't see even one hot guy there?
Na only groovy hot for my eyes there (minus his pink hair) But banana Island Zaddies beats them handsdown cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amya:

Cross has one, that ad with tacha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:
No, but if you watched Amaka's Diary Session, you must laugh.

The babe crammed rule book. She come dey break am down, dey provide analysis.

-Be malleable
- Be as enthusiastic as a child
- Do not leave behind your comrades

E get another one wey she talk, and as she dey talk am, she go come explain wetin she imagine say Big Brother mean.

It's crazy because, I highly doubt other housemates even remember wetin dey that Rule Book.

She kept referring to the Level 1 Housemates like a rival gang. She reminded me of a paranoid amateur member of a crime gang. Even talking about the strategies she will employ to figure out the housemates in Level 1.

I just dey wonder, "shebi this babe know say even her fellow Level 2 housemates are her competition too?"

All thanks to Bryan for making them analyze poshville housemates yesterday... their strengths and weaknesses grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bryan's diary is interesting!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dannyxy:
those days drained me of the energy to Stan any housemates going to last season , I am just starting to recover this season. No cap I admit we really went at it with you guys, but the history remains you guys started it, let’s not rewrite it as you said, you went low, we went lower.
Last season I couldn’t even watch like that, my worst season.

Laycon is still my standard, but we meove.

Bryan, phyna, adekunle are pulling some strings for me… let’s enjoy this season, seemingly we will align well this season

Enjoy your favs, that’s why they are yours. We don’t have to like them together tongue
I also remember you threatened me to like Phyna or else (her DS just now was very boring and insincere (with zero accountability) to me meanwhile)
Brian is also here boring the life out of me and I had a very very serious day.

I need a DS that will make me sit up, and smile stupidly (have watched just those two and neither was it for me, at all)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
Bryan's DS

Welcome to your first Diary Session. Experience so far?

He has been enjoying the experience. He's grateful to be in the house. It's a once in a lifetime experience and it feels surreal. Things he would usually not experience in the outside world, or obstacles he would avoid, he has had to find a way to confront them. He is enjoying the experience, as much as he wants to win, he also wants to have fun and he's soaking in the experience. He plans to reflect and grow, which he thinks is the most important thing in character development. He doesn't know what it is, but maybe because he feeds off of energy, he's always super energetic in the house. He has never had a low energy day, just low energy moments. The entire house is high-spirited, he has been feeding off the energy and is enjoying it.

Journey to the house?

He thinks a lot, so, him being there is a result of a lot of manifestation. He kept seeing himself in the house. This is the first time he applied and everything just went well and he feels it happened for a reason. During the Lockdown, he got to meet his other half in the other house; Giddifia, he compliments him and brings out his playful side. He tends to be playful, but he is very introspective. He dey gauge things die, but when with the guy, he dey gauge things less. He brings out the jovial side of him. He usually likes to be in control, but from the minute he sent the Entry video, he has not been in control of anything and he's learning to go with the flow and accept things as they come. It is a very wonderful experience for him.

What does being on the show mean to him?

He does not think it is a co-incidence that the title of the show is Level Up and he is on the show, it came at a time when the deal to double up his hustle is to the ceiling. As a musician, last year he told himself he would go to the next step in his career. This is an opportunity to level up his character. It's a chance to be more patient, because he comes to conclusions quickly a lot. So Level up personality wise, character wise, career wise, and he is appreciative and grateful. He has been practicing appreciation more, because in the grand scheme of things, nobody owes you anything, so, you must appreciate what they do for you. Housemates cook for him and all, so, he's appreciative of them.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

He thinks all players in the game are all clogs in the machine. After the HoH games, everyone in Level 2 were saying their other halves in Level 1 were the better sides of them. He refuses to accept that anyone is better than him, because on what quantitative basis are they better? He is here to play the game, and when it gets down to it, he's ready for what is coming. He was super focused on the (HoH) task, so, he did not get to gauge the other HMs in Level 1 the way he would have liked. If they could meet again on a non-competitive basis, that would be better. On a competitive basis, he no send anybody, his confidence is to the ceiling. He does not care where you're coming from, he sef dey come from somewhere. They are all here for a reason, nobody has the right to tell you another person's hunger is bigger than yours. Over a million people applied, and it is no co-incidence they are here. He is who he is, and he knows who he is.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

They are all good people, some of them are high-spirited and some low-spirited. They are not all as a unit, some people are still individualistic. At this point in the game, it is Level 1 vs Level 2, collective against collective. Eloswag won for Level 2, not just himself. He feels like they (Level 2) are not ambitious enough. Some are resistant to suggestions, and he does not want people to assume he is trying to take on a leadership role. He is energetic when he speaks on things, and he just offers what he believes are the fastest solutions. He feels they need to speak as a collective and understand each other and they are not cohesive yet. Things like this take time, they are just meeting each other, so, hopefully, they become more cohesive.

What are your chances of winning this season?

He believes it is a game of chance, a lot of things are not up to his control and he is letting go of that control, but if it is belief in himself, he is on 100, 1000, some things are grace and chance, but he believes he is worthy of the prize. He does not think anyone is better than him, he may have growth to do, but everyone also has growth to do. He believes he is the best and there will never be a day he will wake up and not believe he is the best. He will always feel he is the best, because if he is not the best, then what is he doing here?

Anything Else?

Not really, he is still observing things to see how they play out. The more things play out, the more he will know. For now, nothing else.

End of DS

PS: His confidence is very attractive. Top guy.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2022
Chichi will be a case grin forgerrit
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
scondy:

Bryan is doing too much...made himself spokesperson and leader by default ....off-putting character in the long run ....
True but I think his age is a contributing factor!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
You are not watching well this season. Watch o!

I knowww and it’s killing me
So I am here like a junkie, seeking updates/juice, chai!
Well will watch evenings and weekends
And make this up with heavy forum reads

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
The struggle to balance the equation grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eeghe:

Enjoy your favs, that’s why they are yours. We don’t have to like them together tongue
I also remember you threatened me to like Phyna or else (her DS just now was very boring and insincere (with zero accountability) to me meanwhile)
Brian is also here boring the life out of me and I had a very very serious day.

I need a DS that will make me sit up, and smile stupidly (have watched just those two and neither was it for me, at all)

I just felt she would be real enough for you, it’s was a friendly gesture, I decided to refer her to you from the good of my pure heart. She can’t be my fave, but I like her, when she is not being loud.
Don’t say I didn’t do anything for you..

I will be probably be neutral till bryan ticks all the button, if not neutral season for me.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eeghe:

Me too
I like her for no reason (cos she is older than them all, but also just because)

Sisterly, at least we like one person in common so far grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Geezeem:

All thanks to Bryan for making them analyze poshville housemates yesterday... their strength and weakness grin

Abi o...he was the one that turned it into a quest...

Oversabi pple can change game dynamics ehn...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
scondy:

He is definitely on my initial least liked housemates’ list
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omo this chomzy get better yansh and thighs o shocked

But she sounds like a villager undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:
Bryan's DS

Welcome to your first Diary Session. Experience so far?

He has been enjoying the experience. He's grateful to be in the house. It's a once in a lifetime experience and it feels surreal. Things he would usually not experience in the outside world, or obstacles he would avoid, he has had to find a way to confront them. He is enjoying the experience, as much as he wants to win, he also wants to have fun and he's soaking in the experience. He plans to reflect and grow, which he thinks is the most important thing in character development. He doesn't know what it is, but maybe because he feeds off of energy, he's always super energetic in the house. He has never had a low energy day, just low energy moments. The entire house is high-spirited, he has been feeding off the energy and is enjoying it.

Journey to the house?

He thinks a lot, so, him being there is a result of a lot of manifestation. He kept seeing himself in the house. This is the first time he applied and everything just went well and he feels it happened for a reason. During the Lockdown, he got to meet his other half in the other house; Giddifia, he compliments him and brings out his playful side. He tends to be playful, but he is very introspective. He dey gauge things die, but when with the guy, he dey gauge things less. He brings out the jovial side of him. He usually likes to be in control, but from the minute he sent the Entry video, he has not been in control of anything and he's learning to go with the flow and accept things as they come. It is a very wonderful experience for him.

What does being on the show mean to him?

He does not think it is a co-incidence that the title of the show is Level Up and he is on the show, it came at a time when the deal to double up his hustle is to the ceiling. As a musician, last year he told himself he would go to the next step in his career. This is an opportunity to level up his character. It's a chance to be more patient, because he comes to conclusions quickly a lot. So Level up personality wise, character wise, career wise, and he is appreciative and grateful. He has been practicing appreciation more, because in the grand scheme of things, nobody owes you anything, so, you must appreciate what they do for you. Housemates cook for him and all, so, he's appreciative of them.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

He thinks all players in the game are all clogs in the machine. After the HoH games, everyone in Level 2 were saying their other halves in Level 1 were the better sides of them. He refuses to accept that anyone is better than him, because on what quantitative basis are they better? He is here to play the game, and when it gets down to it, he's ready for what is coming. He was super focused on the (HoH) task, so, he did not get to gauge the other HMs in Level 1 the way he would have liked. If they could meet again on a non-competitive basis, that would be better. On a competitive basis, he no send anybody, his confidence is to the ceiling. He does not care where you're coming from, he sef dey come from somewhere. They are all here for a reason, nobody has the right to tell you another person's hunger is bigger than yours. Over a million people applied, and it is no co-incidence they are here. He is who he is, and he knows who he is.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

They are all good people, some of them are high-spirited and some low-spirited. They are not all as a unit, some people are still individualistic. At this point in the game, it is Level 1 vs Level 2, collective against collective. Eloswag won for Level 2, not just himself. He feels like they (Level 2) are not ambitious enough. Some are resistant to suggestions, and he does not want people to assume he is trying to take on a leadership role. He is energetic when he speaks on things, and he just offers what he believes are the fastest solutions. He feels they need to speak as a collective and understand each other and they are not cohesive yet. Things like this take time, they are just meeting each other, so, hopefully, they become more cohesive.

What are your chances of winning this season?

He believes it is a game of chance, a lot of things are not up to his control and he is letting go of that control, but if it is belief in himself, he is on 100, 1000, some things are grace and chance, but he believes he is worthy of the prize. He does not think anyone is better than him, he may have growth to do, but everyone also has growth to do. He believes he is the best and there will never be a day he will wake up and not believe he is the best. He will always feel he is the best, because if he is not the best, then what is he doing here?

Anything Else?

Not really, he is still observing things to see how they play out. The more things play out, the more he will know. For now, nothing else.

End of DS

PS: His confidence is very attractive. Top guy.
The best diary session so far
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
hiteelong:

Oh yeah true. Just remembered.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dannyxy:
I just felt she would be real enough for you, it’s was a friendly gesture, I decided to refer her to you from the good of my pure heart. She can’t be my fave, but I like her, when she is not being loud.
Don’t say I didn’t do anything for you..

I will be probably be neutral till bryan ticks all the button, if not neutral season for me.

Then you do not know me
I don’t like loud housemates
I loved Karen though, she proved to be more than her razzness - entertaining with a good heart
Phyna has to show me this too
Tbh, I only watched on Saturday’s and Sunday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dannyxy:
My people
Bryan

Phyna

This new playful ilebaye
Adekunle, I have not watched him a lot, but I like his composure.
Amaka
Eloswag
Diana
I feel there is more to come with chichi and drama.

Bella will be annoying, that’s all
Seggs is just cruising…

So far groovy is just disappointing.
Beauty too loud.
Adekunle is really respected o grin See him continuously trending without even being loud grin Even at the moment we his wives association are already getting wet for his diary session cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
So why is Christy O not talking like this in the house?

She sounded so good in her diary session.

Sweet voice, good English use and concise answers…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 7:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eeghe:

I knowww and it’s killing me
So I am here like a junkie, seeking updates/juice, chai!
Well will watch evenings and weekends
And make this up with heavy forum reads

I think say you talk say you be doctor. Which kind serious doctor get time to be on this BBN thread since momo? Please Patients no dey that hospital wey you dey work? Na just curious question I dey ask o. I come in peace..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eeghe:

Yeah, she did, last night.
But she also iterated that it’s just a buddy kinda like, and that she would be a fool to act on this cos it’s obvious he likes Bella. So I think she is in a buddyship with the Shegz

Alyson was just grilling her anyhow, trying to force her to say who she likes. And the Doyin kept dashing the men to Alyson smh.
I remember how Alyson came over to the kitchen from wherever she was with Dotun (I forget where now) to block Doyin’s convo with Adekunle …to let him know “tomorrow we gist” lipsrsealed
We watch sha

Yeah, I watched this conversation last night and was relieved she was okay with the buddy thing.. but I read that another confession happened today cry

I see us having at least one same fav this season.. cool

The housemates are generally cool but these ones have my heart for now :
Phyna and Khalid
Doyin and Dotun tongue

I really want to like chomzy cos I’m attracted to her grin.. she’s beautiful, tall and looks sweet but can’t connect with her
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
hiteelong:

Yeah, Unik soap
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Geezeem:

Sisterly, at least we like one person in common so far grin

Nne, this has pushed me to do another list.
For the Trench House?
I just have not watched enough
If pushed? Maybe it’s Pharmacist that I can say I have listened to, enough to know I don’t dislike him. I like Cyph but don’t think I have seen/heard him talking…and I think that’s about it for the guys

Least liked- Groovy (he carved his eyebrows and has pink hair, can’t deal)
Brian- I think he is cocky (not confident)

In between is Khalid (I liked his gist last night is all I know)
Also Jess or Tess? Some ess sha

I admit I have not watched enough to have firm opinions
Will visit this again after a week

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.