Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944332 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Amillionnn:
On my screen I am seeing Doyin likes sheggz. Bikonu! what is going on? How did Doyin move from Dotun to Kunle to now Sheggz? undecided

What again? shocked
I am tired biko lol!
I have to watch cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Chai, sorry O.

Thank you for the welcome.

I don dey reason to come here since Sunday to drop my faves list, but na laziness make I just dey Twitter first.

This place is my zone, that Twitter thing is not really for me.

I'm disappointed in Bella, I no go lie. She has such a pretty face, but the attitude is a no. If she would tone down the aggression, maybe she would be more likeable

Na by next Sunday I go know who my faves are. I just wan study them for now, see how they are in HoH games, arena games and Saturday night parties.

Naa..I think that's her personality...some babes are like that.

Even with the shegzy ...she is still not free and jovial....na follow come...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
I don't know how the housemates are going to do it, All I want from them is to put Giddyfire up for eviction next week. That guy has gat to go with his very annoying laugh.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
This Phyna is a very razz girl but she cracks me up. Which one is soldier go tey me to go knee Dan awsye

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gatecrash123: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
dominique:
I don't know how the housemates are going to do it, All I want from them is to put Giddyfire up for eviction next week. That guy has gat to go with his very annoying laugh.
i swear, i was like who is modafuckr smiling like this. It is as if he is forcing it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
thatigboman1:
phyna and amaka were in the parlour gisting, later camera moved to the bedroom. Beauty was in bed with a guy (can't remember who exactly) and next thing, come hear shout. Beauty jumped out of love bed and ran to the parlour. Come see shouting and cursing. Bryan left his partner ran out too. Others stayed on the beds.
When the whole issue died down and they asked them what happened. Turned out amaka was worried about islanders and phyna was like forget them, but amaka couldn't forget and then turned to shouting match. Was horrible but at the same time entertaining. Haven't seen them talk to each other today.
Lmao!
But Amaka is doing too much o.Let her calm down and stop trying too hardgrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
You are not watching well this season. Watch o!

Eeghe:

What again? shocked
I am tired biko lol!
I have to watch cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:
But I really feel Amaka's pain.

Imagine meeting PharmSavi, Khalid and Jess on Saturday, only to go to arena on Monday and see Adekunle, Sheggz and Giddifia.

Ah! I will be pained cry

Wait first. So the two sides have seen each other or are they are together in the same house now?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
thatigboman1:
Beauty is just a mad, spoilt jukun girl. Say she came prepared - with cigarettes and vibratory. Who does that!
No mind that low budget Kim Oprah and mercy wannabe!grin
E go soon clear for her eyegrin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't know what I was expecting from him but he isn't doing it for me either. Looks like the typical bbn boy.

shocked shocked... this guy you kept vigil and waited for? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Eya nah fear of island housemates make Phyna unleash on Amaka this morning
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Phyna cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
nooker:

Tati baby Don kuku tear Diana pant and bra cheesy grin.
gringrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
This year na real vawulence year for bandwagoners grin e no easy for them grin

10 Housemates getting the most love at the moment in no particular order!
Adekunle Phyna
Hermes Bella
Groovy. Beauty
Bryan Chichi
Sheggz. Amaka

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
I no go fit drop update for Phyna's Diary Session, I started late (I been dey kitchen), but she's killing it.

She dey do Diary Session the way I have always said I would done mine if I were in that house; with a great mixture of English and pidgin

She has a lot of personality to her. Like I said, na trenches people get this Season.

She and Bryann solid Top 2

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Every single thing about two of them is just Kiddrica

I dey wait to see how Sheggz is different from Kidd, today, dem don accuse am of using Kidd script. Na Chichi he fit wan use as him Nengi, because he was apparently being a peeping tom while she bathed.

Then I saw someone who said he no be good person at all at all. I don't even want Doyin anywhere near that guy

Make all the girls stay away. I no trust am at all.

Yep.. I watched him and Bella for a while last night. His lines are too scripted and he made it obvious that he just wants a ship, not necessarily Bella, unlike Kidd who was original. If Bella actually pays attention when he speaks, she would realize he just wants to catch cruise (A part of her knows this too though).

But I don’t care for Bella so I’m rooting for that ship so Doyin can focus grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
sieve na wetin phyna de call filter grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
JUDGEJUDITH:
This year na real vawulence year for bandwagoners grin e no easy for them grin

10 Housemates getting the most love at the moment in no particular order!
Adekunle Phyna
Hermes Bella
Groovy. Beauty
Bryan Chichi
Sheggz. Amaka

Take style comot Groovy, Chichi, Hermes and Amaka name first.

Bandwagon people no fit dey follow them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
carammel:
Amaka tells Biggie, level one boys are hotter than their boys, she doesn’t know if Biggie did that on purpose. She is glad she is not in level one house cos she might not be able to focus.

kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Make Saturday quick come joor grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sylviaunusual(f): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
It's official.... Rooting for Phyna.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
My people
Bryan

Phyna

This new playful ilebaye
Adekunle, I have not watched him a lot, but I like his composure.
Amaka
Eloswag
Diana
I feel there is more to come with chichi and drama.

Bella will be annoying, that’s all
Seggs is just cruising…

So far groovy is just disappointing.
Beauty too loud.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
mayor1814:

Wait first. So the two sides have seen each other or are they are together in the same house now?

They met each other at the HoH games.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
100naira:
sieve na wetin phyna de call filter grin

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
MizzD:

Back to this cos I’m reading some funny things on twitter and I’m wondering, did Doyin say she likes Sheggzz? shocked shocked

Yeah, she did, last night.
But she also iterated that it’s just a buddy kinda like, and that she would be a fool to act on this cos it’s obvious he likes Bella. So I think she is in a buddyship with the Shegz

Alyson was just grilling her anyhow, trying to force her to say who she likes. And the Doyin kept dashing the men to Alyson smh.
I remember how Alyson came over to the kitchen from wherever she was with Dotun (I forget where now) to block Doyin’s convo with Adekunle …to let him know “tomorrow we gist” lipsrsealed
We watch sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
I love it too that I can watch exactly what and who I want to watch. I watch trenches whenever they flip the channels. I’m glued to island. Infact I have been recounting the days I can’t wait for. I can’t wait for arena games, Friday night jacuzzi party even though I think they won’t have it together, can’t wait for Saturday night party. I’m so giddy in my brain.

Geezeem:

lol

I can't wait for their Party on Saturday. They will surely party together.. hopefully

As Team poshville, abeg make everyone dey their dey cheesy

But I can see the fun in what you suggested grin

But honestly I love that we all could watch what and who we want to watch

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2022
MizzD:

Hermes says he is 21?

I am 2. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dannyxy:
My people Bryan
Phyna
This new playful ilebaye Adekunle, I have not watched him a lot, but I like his composure. Amaka Eloswag Diana I feel there is more to come with chichi and drama.
Bella will be annoying, that’s all Seggs is just cruising…

So far groovy is just disappointing. Beauty too loud.
how many times you go drop this list na

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Take style comot Groovy, Chichi, Hermes and Amaka name first.

Bandwagon people no fit dey follow them.
U go dey shockalized if u underestimate these people grin E be like u no dey Twitter na Wettin cause am!!

Guess what is trending no 1 now grin
GroovyThespec# Groovy may be stronger than ur Bryan as we speak sef grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2022
Geezeem:

I will like to watch Phyna and Chi Chi in one space grin

chichi is not troublesome it's amaka and Bella I wish to see in the same space. Both have bad mouth.
Bella gave chichi uppercut yesterday and chichi hasn't been herself since then.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Bella is the closest to an Erica for some people, but I definitely don't think she is quite like Erica, and I am a fan of Erica.

Like I said, the combative nature is what puts me off. Erica started off very sweet and friendly, easy to like, greatly misunderstood in the end.

She has her moments, that is Bella, when she is likeable. Like on the first night, when she was so excited to learn how to dance Happy Feet. There are moments when she doesn't seem so bad, but they are so fleeting that it is hard to hold on to.

The Erica comparison is from how she carries herself; the confidence, she also said she gets clingy when she is with a particular guy and can be very emotional (also reminiscent of an Erica).

I'm in a group with Elites, and a lot of them find similarities with Erica.

Anyway, she is more of an Erica, than Beauty is. Only thing Beauty and Erica have in common are MBGN and the drinking.
I can't even believe people are comparing Beauty and Erica. They have absolutely nothing in common

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
safarigirl:

Bella is the closest to an Erica for some people, but I definitely don't think she is quite like Erica, and I am a fan of Erica.

Like I said, the combative nature is what puts me off. Erica started off very sweet and friendly, easy to like, greatly misunderstood in the end.

She has her moments, that is Bella, when she is likeable. Like on the first night, when she was so excited to learn how to dance Happy Feet. There are moments when she doesn't seem so bad, but they are so fleeting that it is hard to hold on to.

The Erica comparison is from how she carries herself; the confidence, she also said she gets clingy when she is with a particular guy and can be very emotional (also reminiscent of an Erica).

I'm in a group with Elites, and a lot of them find similarities with Erica.

Anyway, she is more of an Erica, than Beauty is. Only thing Beauty and Erica have in common are MBGN and the drinking.
Bella is nothing near Erica. Rather Bella is oozing CeeC vibes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.