Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1960721 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

Not quite so pls

She said he came to console her and that she won't have it, not after what he said about the ship sinking... that he got his wish, so why pretend to care about her pain

And In your opinion that warrants those insults and barking....whatever happened to "I don't need ur consolation" and keep it moving?

Didn't she taunt adekunle that he was served breakfast yesterday...didn't she taunt doyin for being unstable....infact the way they dealt with doyin yesterday I became uncomfortable after a while .....why can't she handle the loss of deji to level 2....y is she transferring aggression....even if kunle talk say the ship go sink...na him sink am?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Eeghe:
Dear Biggie
You have separated every ship
Why leave one one unshaken?
Shake body nah
Abeg
cheesy

Not gonna happen lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Who is doing that braying laugh?
Richel?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
MissSpirine:
grin grin grin grin

Image of the day grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Adekunle gossips, lol.
Who doesn’t gossip in that house?

Chichi gossips Doyin for fun, she pokes Doyin in the name of cruise yet babe has been calm.

Wannabe Mercy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Hermes and Giddyfia are saying that they won't put as much effort in HOH tasks so that Level 1 housemates who don't contribute as much would stop feeling relaxed. They said they need the house to become hot.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
MissSpirine:
grin grin grin grin

Oh goodness, this Eloswags picture eyeing Groovy. Dead, deader, deadest grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

I started calling him the resident gossip in week one i think. He doesn't just mind his business undecided

They all gossip but he takes the cake
Oga rest… you no dey tire. If you make 10 comments here, 9 will be about Adekunle. Omo you dey try o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
NLbabygirl:
Funny how Chiomzy didn’t confirm what Chichi claimed Adekunle said. She was just watching. Now she’s playing with Adekunle’s cartel.

This is a game people!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
I don't think the houses should be merged sha, it will affect them psychologically. They are already used their level mates especially level 2 guys. They might end up being unhappy and quarreling always. Biggie should consult a psychologist before doing this.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

And In your opinion that warrants those insults and barking....whatever happened to "I don't need ur consolation" and keep it moving?

Didn't she taunt adekunle that he was served breakfast yesterday...didn't she taunt doyin for being unstable....infact the way they dealt with doyin yesterday I became uncomfortable after a while .....why can't she handle the loss of deji to level 2....y is she transferring aggression....even if kunle talk say the ship go sink...na him sink am?

I dunno whottosay
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
This level 1 na torture, how do guys watch this shit embarassed

Delawoods all of them

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

Easy with all these nonsense about Groovy ! Isn't it this same Groovy in BB's house or another one somewhere else ? The guy is good looking but not that hot as you guys want everyone to believe joor !

Stop projecting this unique brand of silliness na! Or are you transferring aggression because you're related to one of the girls in the house falling for Groovy? Or it's BBBiafra you've been watching and not BBNaija to know that i'm not just talking based on my assumptions?! Someone like you wouldn't let us people rest if you had a brother that looks like Groovy! angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

She is just poking at us cos we ve always shot at shegzz...its not deep....
Leave her naughty girl with her fake footballer.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
grin grin grin true o or rich/classy man with a poor girl.
fhranchez:
isn't it how you women react when you see hot guy with a ugly girl

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Phyna said she dated a guy for over 12 years. Bryan come ask am how old she is if she dated a guy for that long. She now said she started dating him when she was in JS1. Phyna is not less than 35 jor angry

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
carammel:
Bryann is growing on me, if i watch level2 more, i will like that boy.
Biggie, just bring Doyin and Adekunle to level2, taink you.

He is a sweet boy. He can do plenty ITK but he is sweet…

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

I expected Doyin to flare up yet she remained calm.
Chiomzy was the one that eventually got angry and couldn’t take what she dished.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Aguwanyi:

I feel pained seriously..

Like why is the failed footballer seriously on Adekunle's case,is he practicing witchcraft or what...
And as for that low budget Mercy eke..its not her fault,very shameless stripper with her cement yansh..just for her to read out questions to her team mates yesterday,she disgraced her generation,na only to strip and loud voice she sabi...
I pray Adekunle shouldnt lose his cool...
At this point,I wish Biggie took him to level 2..
This is too much for my Kabiyesi..
My dear Dem no reach!! They will all drink their blood and scatter even without Kabiyesi getting transfered to level 2 no be here we dey cheesy cheesy cheesy Remember how our prayers seperated the bald witch Allyson from him cheesy cheesy cheesy These ones will get it hotter cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Secondly: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

Didn't she taunt adekunle that he was served breakfast yesterday...didn't she taunt doyin for being unstable....infact the way they dealt with doyin yesterday I became uncomfortable after a while .....why can't she handle the loss of deji to level 2....y is she transferring aggression....even if kunle talk say the ship go sink...na him sink am[b][/b]?

I don't even understand that local bitch at all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
missidy:
I don't think the houses should be merged sha, it will affect them psychologically. They are already used their level mates especially level 2 guys. They might end up being unhappy and quarreling always. Biggie should consult a psychologist before doing this.

Anyone that can't adapt should take voluntary exit na.
Big Brother no hard, na them dey find 100M

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Who is this cameraman. Show me groovy now let me return to level 2 nekwe nu Anya o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
People suspect they had something in the pool that day
MamBi:

Her words made me suspect that intimacy must have occurred.. Because from where to where? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Nobody asked, but I just wanted to inform you all that Bryann was lead engineer for two of the inventions you saw today from Level 2 house.

That is, the Ofor box Chizzy presented and the Okpu Iye box Amaka and Modella were supposed to present. This is aside his nsibidi bracelet, Ijeoma.

This is the kind of background work he does in that house, that gets overlooked by a lot of people who don't follow the daily activities. It is easy to think someone does nothing because on the presentation day, you fit no see them. But the people who do background work, are just as important as those who stand in front.

This is why I said even if Khalid leaves, Bryann will carry to an extent.

Glad he was so instrumental to their win, and Daniella too, because the debate points were her brain work. Kudos to the people who work behind the scenes.

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Comot am yourself angry

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Samueltemi337:
72 days too short for all this drama
true talk
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

You said Adekunle will happen to others and he has happened oooooo. grin grin lipsrsealed

e go reach everybody... na turn by turn dearie grin

They are still in denial tho..

Just wait small...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vaca1: 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
MissSpirine:
grin grin grin grin
I saw that too
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2022
Giddyfia grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
scondy:

What r u saying? Did he move deji to level 2? Then was it ship that made shegz call him stupid ...?

He didn't move Deji

But don't cancel a ship and then pretend to care.. Chi chi won't have it. it was the height of hypocrisy lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2022
Threebear:

I can't wait grin

Bryann's self esteem is so fragile , a confrontation will totally break him grin
Yeah
And that still won’t stop him from making it to the top 5 or possibly even winning the show. grin Something a certain guy on the same show can’t achieve. grin

PS: And by the way, I caught the shade.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Phyna has confessed she wore those leggings to know if she will look sexy to groovy small but now she's back to baggy. grin
Chai what love can do

(1) (2) (3) ... (1728) (1729) (1730) (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.