Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,589 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1960492 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Latashia:
Pure gossips. Its obvious she already had something against Adekunle and was looking for opportunity to fight him and Adekunle gave that foool the chance.
Obviously.

It's that day Adekunle talked about something relating to the east or something, that caused a misunderstanding in the second week I guess

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
Geezeem:

Whose hater are you? undecided
Receive Sense. KABIYESI ADEKUNLE OO!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
My dear Dem no reach!! They will all drink their blood and scatter even without Kabiyesi getting transfered to level 2 no be here we dey cheesy cheesy cheesy Remember how our prayers seperated the bald witch Allyson from him cheesy cheesy cheesy These ones will get it hotter cheesy cheesy
If God be for Kabiyesi Adekunle batallions of Segun and Chichi cannot be against him...my happiness is that our hubby is gaining more fans, while they keep capping nonsense about him..
My only worry is that he should ignore them and control his anger..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
davodyguy:

Na project manager hmm be.

Person wet no fit solve puzzle

Who no fit solve puzzle?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Threebear:
If the fans of Android Rema want to legitimize his stance , they need to come up with something much more substantial than this "likeable" thing they're trying hard to sell .

Fluffy puppies are also likeable , so I should hand over 100 million naira to them because they're cute ? grin

When there are others putting in much more work.

Nigerians never cease to amaze me.

We complain of an atrocious government.

We want to install Obi who we claim will be our messiah and in that same breath we're trying to hand over such a huge amount of money to someone who has proven not to be good at anything or bold enough to even attempt ...

If we truly want change , we must start from this year's bbnaija and reward deserving people .

People that won't embarrass ten months from now like most of the winners have.

People that will actually put the money into good use.

Imagine the cheesy state of the economy and some people want to hand over such brobdingnagian amount of money to an insecure lad who doesn't even know what he wants , simply because he's "likeable"

Hey , I've seen it all grin

You haven’t seen it all. The best is still yet to come. grin

I’m sure if the tables were turned in favor of Sheggz or Bella you wouldn’t have been writing all this epistles grin

You never see anything at all grin your tears go still flow pass river Niger grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
Doyin has suddenly become ugly. How did this happen! Meanwhile Amaka is getting more beautiful each day.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2022
davodyguy:

Obviously.

It's that day Adekunle talked about something relating to the east or something, that caused a misunderstanding in the second week I guess
I just knew it. You can't just attack someone over that little canoe abi ship shade.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2022
davodyguy:

Maturity comes to play in confined spaces.

Many of you hide on the internet and don't know how to act in real world.

There's something called picking your battles with sense
He should just avoid the girl. Everyone knows she has a temper and complains when things don't favour her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
DamianX:

Landlord window

No be me talk this one o grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Latashia:
I just knew it. You can't just attack someone over that little canoe abi ship shade.
Her face says it all. A bitter soul.

She doesn't really like Eloswag as well.

Elo regretted not putting her up for eviction last Monday

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
Doyin behave yourself...she is already warming herself to groovy already shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 11:59pm On Aug 19, 2022
davodyguy:

Maturity comes to play in confined spaces.

Many of you hide on the internet and don't know how to act in real world.

There's something called picking your battles with sense

Guy, you must be a very shameless person if you can accept food from a person wey insult you the way Chichi insulted Adekunle. There’s something called self pride. And that can’t be sold for a plate of food angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2022
MissSpirine:
grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
We are here for the vawulence cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:00am On Aug 20, 2022
davodyguy:

Obviously.

There was a village girl from Benin city....Adekunle's narration of their drama...na so everywhere burst...
Y would he refer to Benin as a village...loool

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Candidlady: 12:00am On Aug 20, 2022
Amaka and mirror

Gush

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:00am On Aug 20, 2022
superlicious:
He should just avoid the girl. Everyone knows she has a temper and complains when things don't favour her.
She's had issue with Eloswag, to the extent Elo said ti the other guys he regret not nominating her.

Camera just showed Kunle sleeping. He may not even eat the food after all. Though Giddy took it to him in the room

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2022
I know Adekunke is not sleeping sha

The self discovery journey continues. lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:01am On Aug 20, 2022
davodyguy:

The puzzle task that Hermes and Deji got to the final and Hermes won.

Did he progress in the puzzle game?

I'm waiting for your defense

He has solved two puzzles this week, this rubbish you brought up does not support the theory that he cannot solve puzzles.

Has he solved puzzles? Yes. If someone solved puzzles 2/3 times, it means he can solve puzzles.

It's like saying CR7 no fit score goal because he score brace and miss one goal. Is it poor comprehension that is your problem in life abi na just baseless hating?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2022
missidy:
Doyin has suddenly become ugly. How did this happen! Meanwhile Amaka is getting more beautiful each day.
Doyin is losing weight. I guess it is because of lack of food. You know they met an almost empty cabinet and have not won wager since.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2022
scondy:

There was a village girl from Benin city....Adekunle's narration of their drama...na so everywhere burst...
That was d day I knew that Chichi is a fundamental illiterate..and her yesterday's reading closed d chapter...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2022
scondy:

Yes. That's what caused the issue.

I think Chichi is from Edo State and she took it personally

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 12:02am On Aug 20, 2022
And people here we're saying it was sarcasm when Biggie asked if he would like to nominate anyone from his level undecided.
davodyguy:

Her face says it all. A bitter soul.

She doesn't really like Eloswag as well.

Elo regretted not putting her up for eviction last Monday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2022
MizzD:
I know Adekunke is not sleeping sha

The self discovery journey continues. lipsrsealed

Camera showed him under the duvet covered up, sleeping. Not sure he would be eating
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:03am On Aug 20, 2022
MamBi:

This makes a lot of sense…. grin

Can we safely iterate that Groovy is not going home since he has been moved to level 1?

Hmnnnnnn....maybe....but.....u never can tell
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Adekunle suddenly starts acting Ill after Chi Chi gave him the dose. Chai

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Rachel our boo.. thank you o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:03am On Aug 20, 2022
I'm loving this Chi Chi chick more and more grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Guy, you must be a very shameless person if you can accept food from a person wey insult you the way Chichi insulted Adekunle. There’s something called self pride. And that can’t be sold for a plate of food angry
I don't understand...
Na chichi generation buy house for biggie..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2022
missidy:
And people here we're saying it was sarcasm when Biggie asked if he would like to nominate anyone from his level undecided.
It wasn't.
Elo was showing emotions and Biggie changed it that since he feels bad, then would he want to pick from his level.

It was real
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2022
davodyguy:

Camera showed him under the duvet covered up, sleeping. Not sure he would be eating
Ade my man isn't sleeping though.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2022
Aguwanyi:

I feel pained seriously..

Like why is the failed footballer seriously on Adekunle's case,is he practicing witchcraft or what...
And as for that low budget Mercy eke..its not her fault,very shameless stripper with her cement yansh..just for her to read out questions to her team mates yesterday,she disgraced her generation,na only to strip and loud voice she sabi...
I pray Adekunle shouldnt lose his cool...
At this point,I wish Biggie took him to level 2..
This is too much for my Kabiyesi..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2022
Adekunle’s anger is the type that once he calms down, he regrets his action.

He knows he fkkc up by charging at Chichi, he shouldn’t have.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.