Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1843) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1937662 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=MizzD post=115916264]But what did Rachael buy that she spent 2million? I’m not seeing it [/quote
Lol I know say u go talk
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
MizzD:
But what did Rachael buy that she spent 2million? I’m not seeing it
Blame buhari and inflation cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2022
MizzD:

They always inflate the figures so people won't look better than them.

Even you, I'm sure you do it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sege has said for the umpteenth time that he has a street named after him. And he’s proud of it. I think he said Bleep viewers at some point..

He sha said the HMs should embody their truths.. rich, middle class, whatever..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Innocentchild:

Yeah I've come to the conclusion that he displays forms of internalized racism

He thinks he's better than us

There’s actually nothing wrong in that. No be everybody poor for Naija na. Why should person wey come from privileged background have reason to enter okada? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nonso37(f): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
Chizzy diary session making so much sense...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2022
[quote author=chiomaP post=115916302][/quote]

E no reach to talk grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
MizzD:
Sege has said for the umpteenth time that he has a street named after him. And he’s proud of it. I think he said Bleep viewers at some point..

He sha said the HMs should embody their truths.. rich, middle class, whatever..

Lies, I've reported your account. He never said Bleep the viewers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adekunle nysc in borno state redeployed to ogun
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
I might start liking this chizzy guy oh. He’s like-able.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nonso37(f): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
Biggie likes chizzy oooo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2022
See as Chichi dey look Adekunle. E be like say dem still dey beef undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
So everyone in level 1 is rich except Hermes that has lived in uncompleted building. They should sha not use it to insult him , this one that they are now defending their backgrounds. Hermes didn't say anything, na them go dig him story.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Big Brother is not a show for the poor. I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to sell that 'poverty story' again. That strategy don cast since Efe's time nah

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
ThierryJay:
This Deji is always talking like an outside viewer analysing all the situations just like we on this thread. Only that he is in the house. He's reluctant to immerse himself in the drama and prefers playing a disconnected role.

I think he's underplaying his smartness cos I think he's very cerebral in a laid back way. If you dont want to be involved in the drama at least sell yourself in the limited time you re on.
Deji does not sound smart though, he is just there.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Adekunle Graduated with a 3rd class.
Hmmm.
Listening to the many other things that perforated his ego
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
MizzD:
Adekunle projects himself as a ‘poor’ boy. He has Been screaming jobless since he stepped into that house. And the boys are entering him and telling him to live his truth and accept he’s privileged in some way too. grin

Now he’s denying ever saying he’s poor..

When Asked what he wants to do if he wins, he said pay off his mums debt

He said he parked his car to be entering bus some years ago cos he wants to relate to their struggles..

Sheggz is saying how would he do that just cos he doesn’t want to appear privileged and Dotun concurs. Tells him he would still jabo in the coming weeks.

Elo say if it’s his strategy it’s okay he should own it

Same kunle that said he made N3m the first year his business blew up...Same kunle that said he has worked in sterling Bank....

U don't ve to be poor to go through financial struggles....are you saying people that have good jobs don't run into debt? They don't take loans? What r u saying?

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
dominique:
So level 1 housemates are now buying food from themselves with their pocket naira, hunger is really dealing with them in that house. Biggie really did them dirty. The week they won their wager, they were made to leave their food and sent upstairs into a house without much food. Since then, they've not won any wager. Thank God they're getting merged today, if not I won't be surprised if they start buying food from the level 2 housemates.

She's one of Doyin's first and biggest fans on this thread smiley

Then she’s my personal person. Happiest birthday to Dr Eghe once again from the association of Doyin Delights. Many happy returns dear.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Dannyxy:
point of correcion, they got their food, biggie will never do that.

Their food was delivered upstairs..

I didn't know that, what I saw was Adekunle holding a meeting with them about how they will be managing their limited food supply. I didn't know they were later given their food
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
ThierryJay:
This Deji is always talking like an outside viewer analysing all the situations just like we on this thread. Only that he is in the house. He's reluctant to immerse himself in the drama and prefers playing a disconnected role.

I think he's underplaying his smartness cos I think he's very cerebral in a laid back way. If you dont want to be involved in the drama at least sell yourself in the limited time you re on.

If you drop everything to come to Big Brother and them slap you with fake housemate tag, will your mind be in the game? Try to put yourself in the guy’s shoes na undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
scondy:

Same kunle that said he made N3m the first year his business blew up...Same kunle that said he has worked in sterling Bank....

U don't ve to be poor to go through financial struggles....are you saying people that have good jobs don't run into debt? They don't take loans? What r u saying?

Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
MizzD:

Page handler and influences gulped the most
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sheggz said Deji told them about Hermes’ living condition outside the house , uncompleted building and what not , but he fcuks with Hermes cos he has never said anything about it or sold poverty story.

Now adekunle is running us through this background and Sege said if he had told them about this from the onset, they could have been friends..

Who needs sege’s friendship grin

Adekunle said he didn’t have a passport cos he didn’t think he deserved to travel outside the country

Rachel interrupts and tells him people are trying to bring him out of his space and he’s letting it. She’s right sha, cos the shalaye is a lot and that’s exactly what Sege wanted .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Doyin suppose contribute for this convo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
lumens:
shocked

The steamy kiss between Hermes and Wakanda lives rent free in my head.

That is unrguably the best kiss so far this season.

Hermes really read the script well. He read Wakanda's mindset and body language, and instead of rushing and getting a quick peck, he lingered and made the moment really worthwhile.

That London marabout and the flat chested girl cannot even give us a moment like this after sniffing each other's fart for weeks.

I just want Hermes to bang Wakanda. They look good together.
grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
Which kind gumbody Hermes dey do with Allyson there? E no fit am abeg
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2022
kowema:

Page handler and influences gulped the most

Okay, this makes sense.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Lightway:

Lies, I've reported your account. He never said Bleep the viewers

He did .
He said it more like to mean that he is not saying what he is saying to please the viewers..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
kowema:

Sheggz just confirmed what I said days back.
He said Hermes biggest talent is quick learning.
He references the Quidax egg task and the Oraimo packaging task.

I love what dey are saying about Hermes now.

Bella also said Hermes is the cleanest on the house and she'd never judge a book by its cover again.
I love
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
COOL10:
Big Brother is not a show for the poor. I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to sell that 'poverty story' again. That strategy don cast since Efe's time nah
Some still won't believe.. cheesy

Everyone on this show has atleast an average life going on..

Then the necessary connections here and there...

When you don't have money, you have no say.. cheesy a bitter reality people hate to believe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2022
shumuel:
I have been having the feeling Hermes is playing the Whitemoney & Laycon's Script
You are absolutely wrong!!!!
Try again later!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.