Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1937201 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
kowema:
Sheggz just gave Bella a stern warning that he is a man and Bella should control her mouth when talking to him.
In his words ' No be love go cause disrespect oh".
Ship is approaching the Ice berg grin.
The Bad belle in me can't wait

Sheggz is a real man.... That's how relationship is supposed to be.... Respect is important to real man and any real woman will respect her man

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
MizzD:
Adekunle projects himself as a ‘poor’ boy. He has Been screaming jobless since he stepped into that house. And the boys are entering him and telling him to live his truth and accept he’s privileged in some way too. grin

Now he’s denying ever saying he’s poor..

When Asked what he wants to do if he wins, he said pay off his mums debt

He said he parked his car to be entering bus some years ago cos he wants to relate to their struggles..

Sheggz is saying how would he do that just cos he doesn’t want to appear privileged and Dotun concurs. Tells him he would still jabo in the coming weeks.

Elo say if it’s his strategy it’s okay he should own it

Nigerians relate more with poverty or less privileged people so he might think thats a good strategy for him to get pity votes..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
missidy:
Kess said he is so sure he won't be evicted grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2022
scondy:

Loool....

Well, guess shegz is doing his own payback to sell narrative

That’s exactly what he’s doing with his recruits.. And Rachel picked it, reason she cautioned Adekunle

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
carammel:
Allysyn and Hermes better not try making babies. undecided
Better Allysyn, hermes is a No No.

Hermes is a fine Sexy man.
Are u joking?.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Innocentchild:

It's a motorcycle, so it's not an elitist situation
Don't people ride motorcycles in the uk ? ? ?
A means of transportation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Deji stays abroad but you don't hear him berating all the time
It's not even about this convo sef there's just certain things he keeps saying
Even to Bella there's this condescending way he tries to belittle things

Hahaha you are very funny.

Abrodians get different levels na
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
kowema:
Sheggz just gave Bella a stern warning that he is a man and Bella should control her mouth when talking to him.
In his words ' No be love go cause disrespect oh".
Ship is approaching the Ice berg grin.
The Bad belle in me can't wait
Wicked girl lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
missidy:
Daniella is not average. Read about her, born in the US.

angry grin grin

Just listen to yourself... Aren't there poor people in US... In New York, almost 500k people are homeless..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sweetpink:

You are absolutely wrong!!!!
Try again later!!

I like him and I am voting for him, so calm down, it's my observations though
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
Shege just gave Bella stern warning cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
MizzD:

I’m only reporting the HMs’ views with a touch of my view grin grin

They say he’s playing the suffer-head card and are telling him it’s okay to admit he’s privileged, cos he’s worked in banks etc .

He’s putting so much effort into explaining himself sha, especially to the Ikoyi couple, and I respect the hustle
He's not explaining himself, he's clearing and cleaning their brain of the poor tag attached f to him
Same way Sheggs was reporting to everyone Adekunle called him rich.
Even Bella kept shut after Adekunle spoke out.
I know they will later gather for night discuss this matter.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2022
missidy:
Daniella is not average. Read about her, born in the US.

So only rich people give birth to kids abroad? Na wa o undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
That is why I said read about her. She is not average, check the schools she went to here. Saskay was the one that got her the connections for the show.
Lightway:

angry grin grin

Just listen to yourself... Aren't there poor people in US... In New York, almost 500k people are homeless..

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sheggz clearing Bella in public, that's not good.
Chomzy had to tell them not to fight.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Modella has shown her forehead and she's still beautiful.

There are too many haters on this thread

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Latashia:
Hermes claiming he is poor and i heard him telling someone he has travelled to some countries. Anybody that believes any of those 28hms are poor clearly has poverty mentality. Do they look like people who are poor with their expensive clothes , shoes and liar. Hermes is just a 419 like Laycon and Efe. That strategy won't work this year. Even WM was rich.

To be honest, you don’t have to be from a rich family to travel abroad. Enough initiatives dey wey dey carry children from streets to go abroad for one thing or the other.

See all these football players wey dey travel for competitions abroad. Many of them are from very poor homes. Many brilliant kids from poor homes dey travel abroad to represent Naija for various competitions.

Go and read old stories about Hermes. That guy is from a poor home. Maybe the condition don improve but he’s not a rich boy.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Hermes is poor. Nuff said.

Chomzy dey form rich but that mgbeke is not rich you can tell say na ashawo feeling funky.

Chichi sef na ashawo. Real street girl.

Adekunle is not rich. He may not be poor like Hermes but he’s not rich. If you know where he grew up, you go understand.

Dotun is definitely not rich. He’s just trying to blend in with Shegz and co. Dotun most likely grew up in one agbero hood. Listen to the way he speaks. That’s someone that grew up in the streets.

Doyin is a social climber. Definitely didn’t grow up rich. Only broke people have the kind of outlook to life that she does.

That I said it's not a show for the poor, doesn't mean everyone there is rich. There is still something called 'middle class'.

I am a strong Hermes' fan but I won't call him poor. He's at least in the 'middle class' category. This is where I'll place even myself.

Concerning Dotun, growing up in the streets doesn't make you poor. There are still rich people in the streets. I grew up in the ghetto but my family wasn't poor neither were we rich. There were times where we couldn't even afford two square meals a day but I still won't say we were poor. We were just there. Most of our education sef nah scholarship but this still doesn't mean we were poor.

Concerning the ladies you mentioned, everyone knows that most of the women that come for this show are 'slay queens' so they'll always have some sort of financial backing from 'sponsors'.

Nobody is poor on this show and that has been the case for a couple of seasons now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SmallDick99(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2022
Sweetpink:

You are absolutely correct!
He has absolutely nothing to offer and if not for Modella who has been giving him small relevance in that house,he’d be as useless as that HOH chair!
You're wicked grin

Did u also graduate from the prestigious violence University cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2022
Alheeri:

He's not explaining himself, he's clearing and cleaning their brain of the poor tag attached f to him
Same way Sheggs was reporting to everyone Adekunle called him rich.
Even Bella kept shut after Adekunle spoke out.
I know they will later gather for night discuss this matter.

If you say so grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Some still won't believe.. cheesy

Everyone on this show has atleast an average life going on..

Then the necessary connections here and there...

When you don't have money, you have no say.. cheesy a bitter reality people hate to believe.

Exactly.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oshokhai69:

To be honest, you don’t have to be from a rich family to travel abroad. Enough initiatives dey wey dey carry children from streets to go abroad for one thing or the other.

See all these football players wey dey travel for competitions abroad. Many of them are from very poor homes. Many brilliant kids from poor homes dey travel abroad to represent Naija for various competitions.

Go and read old stories about Hermes. That guy is from a poor home. Maybe the condition don improve but he’s not a rich boy.

He said most of his family have travelled abroad.. do you think it takes beans yo travel abroad... If costs millions ooo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
carammel:

Was embarrassing to watch.. embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2022
Doyin and gel...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
See confidence

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Do you know the meaning of Poor?Hermes is midddle class.If you stay under a roof , eat once and have few clothes don't ever say you are poor. Thats how Efe was busy attaching poverty to himself when the guy was comfortable. Las las , he end up being poor as he wanted with his failed music career , #75,000 and multichoice ruining him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by JBoss25(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
missidy:
Kess said he is so sure he won't be evicted grin grin.
leave am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nonso37(f): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
eleshin:
Doyin and gel...
5 and 6... I thought too much gel is not good for the hair...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
carammel:
and the broken knee, ass sniffing dog, London marabout failed footballer will go in private and start begging.
Bella deserves all she gets.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Alheeri:

Sharp Hermes will use and dump her straight, good all Hermes fans knows her strategy.
grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Hermes is poor. Nuff said.

Chomzy dey form rich but that mgbeke is not rich you can tell say na ashawo feeling funky.

Chichi sef na ashawo. Real street girl.

Adekunle is not rich. He may not be poor like Hermes but he’s not rich. If you know where he grew up, you go understand.

Dotun is definitely not rich. He’s just trying to blend in with Shegz and co. Dotun most likely grew up in one agbero hood. Listen to the way he speaks. That’s someone that grew up in the streets.

Doyin is a social climber. Definitely didn’t grow up rich. Only broke people have the kind of outlook to life that she does.
Analyst, what about the others Biko?

Bella, Segun, Deji, Allyson etc

Help analyze their statuses too

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 3:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
Latashia:
Do you know the meaning of Poor?Hermes is midddle class.If you stay under a roof , eat once and have few clothes don't ever say you are poor. Thats how Efe was busy attaching poverty to himself when the guy was comfortable. Las las , he end up being poor as he wanted with his failed music career , #75,000 and multichoice ruining him.

Haba poor people sef dey get place to sleep na. Anyway, you have a point sha. It’s possible that Hermes is actually not as poor as he looks in those pictures flying around of him in some dilapidated apartment. E fit be social media influencers at work lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2022
Doyin - Best in putting gel on their head.. best in prim and proper

Purrrr!

P.S Eeghe come outside tongue

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.