Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1982938 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Why is everybody hating on Sheggz? Is it because he's a London boy?

Jealousy is a disease.
Because he is not "simping" for their mgbeke favourite.

Bella this, Bella that, Sheggz this and that.

Jealous cows grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Amillionnn:
After exercise the girls went to the room and started talking. Initially it’s Doyin, Allysyn, Diana and Chomzy. Doyin starts off by complaining about her workout outfit (not the one she has on) being too big, the others chime in. Chomzy says hers fit her hips but the waist is too big.

Diana then says hers stopped at the hip. ( didn’t get passed her hip) So it seemed like a wrong fitting kind of gist which would have been ok.

But then doyin starts sayin I wear size small. Everything I buy is small. I can’t work out oh! I have never worked out in my life. Diana says you’re lucky but I expected doyin to have gotten it at this point and chill but she continues; I don’t like big breast. Allysyn says same that she would prefer to have a flat chest and bum. At this point Diana is no longer contributing to the gist. They go on and on. Doyin even goes as far as saying if she adds any weight she will just do surgery cos she can’t work out. I know they weren’t really thinking about Diana but it was just insensitive.

Omg! lipsrsealed

They should leave Diana for me oooo embarassed

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:
Adekunle to Doyin- “you people rate me cos you think I’m a fine boy, I be Gbef” cheesy grin cheesy

He should "gbef" his way into Doyin's heart for me. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
E be like say Daniela na the only wife material this year. The material go long gaaan… cheesy

She suppose dey that love show wey Kachi win with that yellow girl.

If she dey pretend then she’s a very good actress angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chinachriss:
Chomzy is Imo. Dotun is Ekiti. I missed Doyin's introduction.
Doyin is Ondo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin
My mumu baby cheesy grin
You like Doyin Dynamite?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
you see this life? beauty is never underrated. don't let anyone deceive you that beauty is skin deep, abeg beauty is skin layer grin

workout, lose that weight, look good, in fact have a beauty rountine you do daily, take care of ya skin my brother ( no dey use eva soap and no cream for body).

my sisters, package the body.. wear sexy clothes, take care of yourself.
trim ya hairs from nose... take vitamins. sleep well , no let hustling kill you.

if these housemates were not beautiful and handsome... how u 4 say like them?

see sheggz , see adekunle. see as everyone dey gush! dem nengi , ozo , mike, etc.. how u 4 say like them?

i want up my beauty game. dia papa. *sorry dia dad*

atleast exercise is cheap. if i no workout make buhari get stroke. grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
Allyson will be a gossip and gaslighter…

I had a dreadful thought she would dislike Chomzy (secretly cos of Dotun) and from what I am reading, she does and admitted that in the DR
angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Who told Amaka she’s his least fav housemate? This is the third time Amaka is saying it and that she knows the person does not mean it. But right now, I think she actually believes it.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Geezeem:

Omg! lipsrsealed
They should leave Diana for me oooo embarassed
Thanks for sharing

I missed the post you quoted (your comment led me to it)
That’s terrible of Doyin if that’s what happened, disappointing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Geminita1:
You sound hurt. Let Bella be. She is beautiful, not her fault.

Sheggz isn't going for your secret favourite, its painful but you can still suppress your jealousy.

tani ni yi bayi… grin, what’s this aunty rambling about?

Lord have mercy
Lol…
My post was even vilifying Segun and his game plan.

please learn to comprehend before attacking again oh, no try this misguided attack again Biko, I beg you.. I used to feel thinking came natural to every human, but apparently we need to add to our school curriculum.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Geminita1:
You sound hurt. Let Bella be. She is beautiful, not her fault.

Sheggz isn't going for your secret favourite, its painful but you can still suppress your jealousy.

Let Sheggz go for who he wants. We would support him sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2022
This Christy girl still siddon dey look after how many days? Beatrice better pass this one by far na. Abi na fake housemate she be? undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
GiddyFia's DS (he sef don lose voice, well deserved)

Welcome to your DS, experience so far?

The experience has been exciting. He has had fun and made new friends, he wouldn't have expected to meet people like this. A lot of good conversations, good friendships and he has enjoyed himself

Journey to the house?

It has been a smooth one from when the process started. It has also been exciting, he has had the time of his life. He had fun and confidence that he was going to get in. He still kept his eyes on having a good time and winning the prize, he knew he will enjoy himself if he gets here and enjoy the experience

What does being here mean to you?

It's the time of his life. He really appreciates the fact that he followed his instincts. It means a lot to him, and he feels like he is here for a reason, not just to have fun and laugh, but he has a purpose.

Thoughts on fellow Level 1 HMs?

This season shocked him. They did not see this coming. There is so much love in the house, they are all giving it their best. He believes they are real and everyone is hungry for the success. He is happy he is with them and he feels like he is in the right place.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

They never knew they were going to meet like that, he was personally looking out for his lockdown roommate, he was very excited to see him and didn't really pay attention to others. There is something different about them, he saw something in them he didn't see in his side, he can't say if the feeling is bad or good, but they are cool sha.

What is different about them?

He feels like they weren't settled yet with themselves, that was how he was feeling. That blend is not there sha.

Winning chances?

Spending 3 nights so far, he doesn't know what to say, but he cannot say why he is not tense. Luckily he would be tense, and worried, but he feels really good. His chances are pretty high for winning the show, he's quite competitive and he believes he is doing well and will go far

Anything Else?

He does not know if he is losing his mind, because he has not gotten any weight to lift here. So, he would like to know if arrangement could be made for weight.

Biggie tells him his fellow Level 1 HMs come in different shapes and sizes. He should feel free to lift them if he wants to lift weights, with their permission of course grin

End of DS

PS: Thank God he has lost his voice Sha.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
She wants a gangsta in my bae tonight
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
GiddyFia's DS (he sef don lose voice, well deserved)

Welcome to your DS, experience so far?

The experience has been exciting. He has had fun and made new friends, he wouldn't have expected to meet people like this. A lot of good conversations, good friendships and he has enjoyed himself

Journey to the house?

It has been a smooth one from when the process started. It has also been exciting, he has had the time of his life. He had fun and confidence that he was going to get in. He still kept his eyes on having a good time and winning the prize, he knew he will enjoy himself if he gets here and enjoy the experience

What does being here mean to you?

It's the time of his life. He really appreciates the fact that he followed his instincts. It means a lot to him, and he feels like he is here for a reason, not just to have fun and laugh, but he has a purpose.

Thoughts on fellow Level 1 HMs?

This season shocked him. They did not see this coming. There is so much love in the house, they are all giving it their best. He believes they are real and everyone is hungry for the success. He is happy he is with them and he feels like he is in the right place.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

They never knew they were going to meet like that, he was personally looking out for his lockdown roommate, he was very excited to see him and didn't really pay attention to others. There is something different about them, he saw something in them he didn't see in his side, he can't say if the feeling is bad or good, but they are cool sha.

What is different about them?

He feels like they weren't settled yet with themselves, that was how he was feeling. That blend is not there sha.

Winning chances?

Spending 3 nights so far, he doesn't know what to say, but he cannot say why he is not tense. Luckily he would be tense, and worried, but he feels really good. His chances are pretty high for winning the show, he's quite competitive and he believes he is doing well and will go far

Anything Else?

He does not know if he is losing his mind, because he has not gotten any weight to lift here. So, he would like to know if arrangement could be made for weight.

Biggie tells him his fellow Level 1 HMs come in different shapes and sizes. He should feel free to lift them if he wants to lift weights, with their permission of course grin

End of DS

PS: Thank God he has lost his voice Sha.
That his laugh dey bust my brain grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

Hope u know the hms will get interchanged weekly ....so trenches today ....upville next week...

Me i can't say where winner will come from...it can come from anywhere...game is still young....

Why do we really like projecting/predicting winners by day 3? Why?

I had written about this when the bots banned me earlier lipsrsealed

I find it highly irritating to be honest

Few days in and I am suppose to argue who is stronger, trending more and going to win?

Eish! embarassed

Like I am supposed to not focus on their entertainment value and get my money's worth- especially with the two channels?

I truly wish we can have the kind of options biggy gave us with the double channels here, so people that want to have this sorta conversion can have their own section and knock themselves out

While those of us who are focused on the entertainment value of this show can enjoy it one day at a time.

These arguments bore me silly! lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Yaba left housemates

Hermes
Phyna
Giddyfia

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
From the Diary Session of the Islanders, I'm sorry, but I think they're looking down on trenches people.

As in, consciously or subconsciously, dem dey look trenches people as....well, trenches people

I just find it very intriguing. I wonder how they will feel when some of them see the Trenches people house, and when some of the trenches people see their house.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Geezeem:

I was writing about this when the bots banned me lipsrsealed

Few days in and I am suppose to argue who is stronger, trending more and going to win?

Eish! embarassed

Like I am supposed to not focus on their entertainment value and get my money's worth- especially with the two channels?

I truly wish we can have the kind of options biggy gave us with the double channels here, so people that want to have this sorta conversion can have their own section and knock themselves out

While those of us who are focused on the entertainment value of this show can enjoy it one day at a time.

Sorry dear, you will have to manage

This thread is for everything.

You can skip any posts you would rather not read though, that's what I do.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ginaz:
you see this life? beauty is never underrated. don't let anyone deceive you that beauty is skin deep, abeg beauty is skin layer grin

workout, lose that weight, look good, in fact have a beauty rountine you do daily, take care of ya skin my brother ( no dey use eva soap and no cream for body).

my sisters, package the body.. wear sexy clothes, take care of yourself.
trim ya hairs from nose... take vitamins. sleep well , no let hustling kill you.

if these housemates were not beautiful and handsome... how u 4 say like them?

see sheggz , see adekunle. see as everyone dey gush! dem nengi , ozo , mike, etc.. how u 4 say like them?

i want up my beuaty game. dia papa. *sorry dia dad*

atleast exercise is cheap. if i no workout make buhari get stroke. grin

Wetin be this

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lauryn41:

Mercy and Miracle remains the best winners till date

Highly competitive, Strategic and Go-getters

I'll keep looking out for Bryan though

No truer words grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Hermes is who Laycon thought he was.

Man came into the house and was calling himself a sex enthusiast Abi wetin he talk? Only to be looking for love and acceptance from woman.

Hermes is actually polyamorous and open about discussions on sexual topics. He also does not shy away from the women, unlike ya boy that all the girls, aside Erica, ignored the first few days.

Make dem leave Hermes mbok, he is a very unique entity. Like someone said, such a character is not regularly found on BBNaija, unlike Laylay, wey be Efe Pro Max.

True story. Na their two wins pay me pass for this show lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:
This Christy girl still siddon dey look after how many days? Beatrice better pass this one by far na. Abi na fake housemate she be? undecided
I am really fed up of ChristyO , she is just doing boring boring. ChristyO , Cyph and Giddyfia must go next week sunday.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
From the Diary Session of the Islanders, I'm sorry, but I think they're looking down on trenches people.

As in, consciously or subconsciously, dem dey look trenches people as....well, trenches people

I just find it very intriguing. I wonder how they will feel when some of them see the Trenches people house, and when some of the trenches people see their house.
I think it's an effect of the living spaces. Even the viewers look down on the level 2 housemates. Level 1 housemates feel more comfortable than level 2 housemates. Level 2 housemates seem to be edgy.
It's really interesting. I don't know if the organizers thought about that effect or it just happened.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lauryn41:

Mercy and Miracle remains the best winners till date

Highly competitive, Strategic and Go-getters

I'll keep looking out for Bryan though

Miracle? Please what did Miracle do that makes him the best winner? Miracle was not different from Christy O na. Most times, especially in the first few weeks, he was just there moping like say he no sabi talk undecided

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chomzy sounds 18.. I want to hug her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Geezeem:

True story. Na their two wins pay me pass for this show lipsrsealed

Remain pained!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Eeghe:
Hello people. Has any of Doyin, Hermes, Delacyph, Kunle, Dotun, Dianne, Chomzy misbehaved?
Has Ella become softer?
Has Chichi brought some fire/game?
What about the Trench?
Who is exciting today?

Equally waiting for that grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chomzy’s DS is so boring. sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Latashia:
I am really fed up of ChristyO , she is just doing boring boring. ChristyO , Cyph and Giddyfia must go next week sunday.

I like Giddyfia though. He’s an interesting character. Never a dull moment when he’s on…

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Geezeem:

I was writing about this when the bots banned me lipsrsealed

Eish! embarassed

Like really....for now it shd be about who u r liking or not liking

(1) (2) (3) ... (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.