Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,812 members, 7,862,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978867 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
Chomzy's DS

Biggie asks why she brushed her hair when she was summoned. She answers that she felt it was rough and wanted to look beautiful. He chastises her to do it before she is summoned next time.

Welcome to your first DS, experience so far?

It's been fun and exciting getting to meet new people, and getting to know them. It has been really fun

How are you settling in?

She thinks she is blending in very well. It wasn't easy at first, getting to know new people. But now they feel like family, and she is comfortable

Journey to the house?

It was tough, very tough and long. She was stressed out, the lockdown was fun at first, until her roomie left and then it wasn't fun anymore. When she got on the stage was the best day of her life, she had so much fun.

What does being here mean to you?

Being here means a lot to her. It's very huge

Thoughts on fellow Level 1 HMs?

She thinks they are cool, creative, intelligent, nice, sometimes annoying, but she still wants to meet the people in Level 2

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

Everyone in Level 1 has a room mate, and the way they described their roommates, she thinks everyone in Level 2 is crazy. So, she thinks they are all crazy.

Biggie asks in a good or bad way?

She thinks they are crazy in a good way, like crazy fun. And she thinks they are all cute

Biggie asks why she thinks so.

She said she met them in the arena, and her roommate is also cute. She thinks they are all cute.

Winning chances?

On a scale of 1-100, it's like 90.

Anything else?

Yes. She wants to know when they will meet Level 2 people. She thinks they should meet each other, because it is getting boring in Level 1

Biggie asks if she would also like to suggest what the next HoH games should be?

She says no.

Diary Session has come to an end

PS: I LOVE THIS GIRL! THIS IS THE BEST DIARY SESSION! She is soooo adorable, like a teletubby.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:

Loool...explain...
alyyson and dotun were gossiping doyin , so I don’t think she sees doyin like a friend like viewers see them sha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
LMAO Big brother is wicked with that response to Chomzy..

She Should just enjoy this house abeg..She’s so eager to meet level 2 HMs and it’s because of boys o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
This Chomzy carry for back o lipsrsealed cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Laycon can never press me.

Same way I will not accuse Erica of pressing others, even though others here have insulted her this season.

Except Laycon dies one day, or his time on Big Brother is wiped out of existence, he will continually come up and we will not all speak of him fondly, just like some people will always use harsh words to speak on Erica

You are clearly still pressed by my comment, hence your response. You need to make peace with the fact that your fave will never be my fave, as I have made peace with Erica not being some people's fave.

It is what it is. No vex.

Not now, not ever!

Efe is still coming up, BBA gist still dey even feature... na Laycon of yesterday I wan commot from my mouth, how?

No be juju be that? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Miracle? Please what did Miracle do that makes him the best winner? Miracle was not different from Christy O na. Most times, especially in the first few weeks, he was just there moping like say he no sabi talk undecided

Na my competitive Miracle you dey compare to Christy O?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Chomzy's DS

Biggie asks why she brushed her hair when she was summoned. She answers that she felt it was rough and wanted to look beautiful. He chastises her to do it before she is summoned next time.

It's been fun and exciting getting to meet new people, and getting to know them. It has been really fun

How are you settling in?

She thinks she is blending in very well. It wasn't easy at first, getting to know new people. But now they feel like family, and she is comfortable

Journey to the house?

It was tough, very tough and long. She was stressed out, the lockdown was fun at first, until her roomie left and then it wasn't fun anymore. When she got on the stage was the best day of her life, she had so much fun.

She thinks they are cool, creative, intelligent, nice, sometimes annoying, but she still wants to meet the people in Level 2

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

Everyone in Level 1 has a room mate, and the way they described their roommates, she thinks everyone in Level 2 is crazy. So, she thinks they are all crazy.

She thinks they are crazy in a good way, like crazy fun. And she thinks they are all cute

She said she met them in the arena, and her roommate is also cute. She thinks they are all cute.

Winning chances?

Anything else?

Yes. She wants to know when they will meet Level 2 people. She thinks they should meet each other, because it is getting boring in Level 1

Biggie asks if she would also like to suggest what the next HoH games should be?

She says no.

PS: I LOVE THIS GIRL! THIS IS THE BEST DIARY SESSION! She is soooo adorable, like a teletubby.

Cap!

She dey try talk say Level 2 housemates no well for upstairs hmmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Chomzy's DS

Best diary session ke? I agree she’s adorable and is like teletubby though
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
scondy:
So far I am liking Adekunle, dotun, doyin,allyson in island, and khalid and phyna in trenches

I smell war between us this season... and it's ok grin tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:

Best diary session ke? I agree she’s adorable and is like teletubby though
safarigirl wey no dey well for upstairs, leave her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Choose Adekunle. That Hermes boy will finish you with lies.
what happened with sheggz

i recalled u were the one who was bragging about him even before he was introduced
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Wetin be this
Self reflection cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
So Adekunle is foot feetish like me, but I like a girls toes when it's dirty so I can clean it with my tounge

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Allnacruise:

Remain pained!!
that person is the most vile, hateful person on this thread, that person hates grace and Favour, a very classist, narcissistic and dark person. My problem is that the person is not smart, just a sad person that projects t real life pain on winners…

Laycon win dealt a long life psychological blow to it’s brain angry grin and it makes me happy …

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Brownsun:
Chomzy’s DS is so boring. sad
she's a deadwood housemate that won't last 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigerians be hating Sheggz because say na London boy, no be him fault say dem born am for yankee

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Chomzy's DS

How are you settling in?

Journey to the house?

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

Winning chances?
Anything else?
She says no.

This made me smile!
Thank you!
And now I have a DS to look forward to
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
So Adekunle is foot feetish like me, but I like a girls toes when it's dirty so I can clean it with my tounge

shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Chomzy's DS

How are you settling in?

Journey to the house?

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

Winning chances?

Anything else?

She says no.

She's cute, her twitching and all
But that's not enough to deserve endearment in terms of votes Sha
Everybody face strong this season cheesy angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Girls many guys like very clean feets… I thought it was only me oh grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hermes DS

It's been amazing. He did not know what to expect coming in here. He thought there would be a clash of string characters. He anticipated a lot of resistance, but they are amazing. Everyone is considerate, they are working as a team. They have no issues with each other, it has been amazing so far and he looks forward to the rest of it.

Journey to the house?

For the most part, he was anticipating what the possibility was of getting to the house. It is such a dream to have made it. He is a believer in what Big Brother does. Coming from Lagos, hope is a very tangible thing to have and it is rare, almost scarce. This is a whole lot, he has had a lot of things he could do, and for whatever reason, he has not been able to maximize it, so, being here, knowing he's on TV, is crazy. Being here has been beyond his expectations.

It means a lot. For the longest he has felt like he needed a tangible reason for everything within the meaning of capacity he is worth (Omo, the English don pass me.). It has been a struggle to make ends meet, and to get to do something. A great number of people will see what he is capable of, and to express his talents. What has been stopping him is resources, so, making it here, is a lot. He has been watching the show and past seasons, and knowing what the past contestants have achieved, he feels like just being here allows him to achieve those possibilities

Thoughts on Level 1 HMs?

He feels like he hasn't gotten to meet a lot of them, so, he hasn't been able to make a passive judgement....*Biggie corrects him that it is his fellow housemates* They are amazing, creative. Everyone is such an individual, you can't make them do what they don't want to do. He finds them inspiring, they are amazing and great people.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

He genuinely believes he has not had enough time with them to create a genuine judgement, from having met them once, it's a great bunch. He's happy with his bunch, he doesn't know what it would have been like, being with the other bunch. Seeing them, he does not think they are so much of a collective bunch. It is basically individuals striving against individuals, and he does not think he quite fits in, as much as he does with his Level 1 housemates.

Winning chances?

He feels like between 0-100, he could say just 60-70%, why? Because he is being as truthful as he can be. Before he got in here, he does have a following and has been doing considerably inspiring things. So, he does think considering chances and God, he could be on 60-70% chance. He would be excited to win.

Anything else?

The Quidax fit, he only got a pair of stockings, so, he would like to get the full fit. And if they could all get something for their throats and their voices. They are all losing their voices, and to deliver in tasks, they will need their voices.

Big Brother will consider his request

End of Session

PS: Great orator. Speaks a little too fast/says too many words at a go. Obsessed with the word "capacity". Intellectuals may like him, but I don't enjoy the typing cry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oshokhai69:
This Chomzy carry for back o lipsrsealed cheesy grin
I never still see this backside una dey talk about
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Phyna go still beat amaka grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Sorry dear, you will have to manage

This thread is for everything.

You can skip any posts you would rather not read though, that's what I do.

Ok

Knock yourselves out undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Geezeem:

I smell war between us this season... and it's ok grin tongue

Hahaha....no be today o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dannyxy:
alyyson and dotun were gossiping doyin , so I don’t think she sees doyin like a friend like viewers see them sha
Allysyn=Khafi Doyin=Tacha
Dotun=Seyi
Dekunle=SirDee
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Allnacruise:

Remain pained!!

Just like you whenever I vent grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
Geezeem:

Na them dey spoil this game for us lipsrsealed

Whatever they are selling this season, we won't buy it

Las las... we will be divided along house levels, Team Poshville vs team trenches grin

I recall during BBA, the people supporting midnight crew housemates formed an alliance grin..

Exactly! grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Hermes DS

It's been amazing. He did not know what to expect coming in here. He thought there would be a clash of string characters. He anticipated a lot of resistance, but they are amazing. Everyone is considerate, they are working as a team. They have no issues with each other, it has been amazing so far and he looks forward to the rest of it.

Journey to the house?

For the most part, he was anticipating what the possibility was of getting to the house. It is such a dream to have made it. He is a believer in what Big Brother does. Coming from Lagos, hope is a very tangible thing to have and it is rare, almost scarce. This is a whole lot, he has had a lot of things he could do, and for whatever reason, he has not been able to maximize it, so, being here, knowing he's on TV, is crazy. Being here has been beyond his expectations.

It means a lot. For the longest he has felt like he needed a tangible reason for everything within the meaning of capacity he is worth (Omo, the English don pass me.). It has been a struggle to make ends meet, and to get to do something. A great number of people will see what he is capable of, and to express his talents. What has been stopping him is resources, so, making it here, is a lot. He has been watching the show and past seasons, and knowing what the past contestants have achieved, he feels like just being here allows him to achieve those possibilities

Thoughts on Level 1 HMs?

He feels like he hasn't gotten to meet a lot of them, so, he hasn't been able to make a passive judgement....*Biggie corrects him that it is his fellow housemates* They are amazing, creative. Everyone is such an individual, you can't make them do what they don't want to do. He finds them inspiring, they are amazing and great people.

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

He genuinely believes he has not had enough time with them to create a genuine judgement, from having met them once, it's a great bunch. He's happy with his bunch, he doesn't know what it would have been like, being with the other bunch. Seeing them, he does not think they are so much of a collective bunch. It is basically individuals striving against individuals, and he does not think he quite fits in, as much as he does with his Level 1 housemates.

Winning chances?

He feels like between 0-100, he could say just 60-70%, why? Because he is being as truthful as he can be. Before he got in here, he does have a following and has been doing considerably inspiring things. So, he does think considering chances and God, he could be on 60-70% chance. He would be excited to win.

Anything else?

The Quidax fit, he only got a pair of stockings, so, he would like to get the full fit. And if they could all get something for their throats and their voices. They are all losing their voices, and to deliver in tasks, they will need their voices.

End of Session

PS: Great orator. Speaks a little too fast/says too many words at a go. Obsessed with the word "capacity". Intellectuals may like him, but I don't enjoy the typing cry
Oshey!!!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Hermes DS

Journey to the house?

Thoughts on Level 1 HMs?

Thoughts on Level 2 HMs?

Winning chances?

Anything else?

End of Session

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dianna’s skin>>>>>>>>

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
MizzD:
Dianna’s skin>>>>>>>>

She is beautiful, she looks 10 years younger without the Instagram makeup and wig.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.