Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2023) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1942795 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Agbgift:
Hope Chizzy ain't leaving anytime soon? I would have love him to be a real house mate.

nah nah nah

he's there till the end of the game (benefits of a rider) however cannot win the money cry.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
carammel:
The difference between Chizzy and Modella

Chizzy appreciates his stay in the house and thanks biggie for the platform being the biggest for him while Modella is entitled and wants to be kept as a real housemate.

Real or fake housemate, everyone cannot win so whatever you put out on the show is what will help you moving forward.
The truth is that a Ryder is far better than a fake housemate.A Ryder might even be better than some real housemate apart from the winner.Atleast he is guaranteed to reach the final day and win more tasks in the house.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amaka nominated Adekunle for strategic reasons and chichi for emotional reason.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
1stSonOfLucifer:

nah nah nah

he's there till the end of the game (benefits of a rider) however cannot win the money cry.
Oh! He is the rider in the house? He sure knows his job well.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
2022 for Hermes darling and Doyin Doyenne. Hermes, this year is for you in the history of BBN

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TemitopeAlways(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
My landmark year. God make it an awesome year.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amya:

Another landmark page ( Since I've missed the first two)

Dedicated to my eccentric, bold and unique Hermes.

Man like Hermes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
PimpasParadise:

I've noted you. I just don't see alot of support for our boy here. In posts, defending and opposing malicious posts said about him....

Look at the number of likes these foõls mentioning me are getting on their senseless posts...against me, a proper Hermes stanner.. it's not like Hermes is even the instigator or one that started a fight...somehow somehow he's being dragged in, like wetin dey happen lol

You don't need to reply the haters on a consistent basis. What matters is voting for him whenever he's up. Trust me, Hermes' fans plenty. Some of us might have others we want to accompany him to the final but at the end of the day, it's Hermes all the way wink cool.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
I hear say Biggie dey rent self contain for he house. How much be the rent?

Phyna to sheggz: you will just be shiririshririshiriri

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
MasterSteps:
This Sheggz hate is becoming something else

Are these housemates intimidated by his accent or the fact that he's a posh kid or the fact that he schooled abroad??

In Nigeria or among Nigerians in Nigeria, always endeavor to hide or conceal your status especially if you're an affluential

He is condescending, that is why! Nobody cares about accent or whatever. He isn't the first person from abroad on the show.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
Na gossiping and man-hunting go pursue amaka. But she dey think well
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
ItisHi:
Is this how Hermes wants to win Bigbrother. Barely active in the house. No be by winning tasks o.
How active do you want him to be. He interacts with other housemates when necessary, when spoken to. He wins tasks, he'll even win over your father's only plot of land if it's up for grabs... he now has a 'ship' something y'all thought he'd never have...

What other things are there to do...

Or what other things do others do?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chizzy: I nominated Sheggz and Bella because

1. i don’t know if their relationship is a strategy

2. They have been in their comfort zone. They think they’re here for vacation

3. I want them to know how it feels to be up.

Chizzy my guy����

#BBNaija

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
Opemipo011:
I was expecting modella to tell biggie to give her time to think about it.. when he asked her if there's anything she needs to help her carry out her role as a fake housemate.. but aunty said she doesn't need anything..
Biggie just asked chizzy same question and he told biggie to give him like an hour or more to come up with something.

Modella is d most waste of fake housemate title, even d furnitures in d house r more useful dan her. Fake housemate dats afraid 2 cause commotion, no drama wat so ever from her, rubbish. At least she can go tell chi wat phyna said abt her b4 d house merger, aunty just raise any dust so we can feel ur impact b4 u leave, no, u want to bcom housemate like dis, thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
COOL10:

You don't need to reply the haters on a consistent basis. What matters is voting for him whenever he's up. Trust me, Hermes' fans plenty. Some of us might have others we want to accompany him to the final but at the end of the day, it's Hermes all the way wink cool.
I'd like to think so...

This place is frustratingly annoying though..

I'll flog whomever I have to.

When you have even the moderators mentioning you then you'd know you're in the winning team cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Opemipo011:
I was expecting modella to tell biggie to give her time to think about it.. when he asked her if there's anything she needs to help her carry out her role as a fake housemate.. but aunty said she doesn't need anything..
Biggie just asked chizzy same question and he told biggie to give him like an hour or more to come up with something.

Chizzy deserves to be a real Housemate imo...

Idk who needs to hear this, Daniella has never had seggs in the house..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amaka chooses her words very carefully when speaking in the diary session. Almost feels like she's holding back a lot so she can sound politically correct.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Amaka chooses her words very carefully when speaking in the diary session. Almost feels like she's holding back a lot so she can sound politically correct.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
Froshloaded:

Chizzy deserves to be a real Housemate imo...

Idk who needs to hear this, Daniella has never had seggs in the house..

u sure?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
superlicious:
Chizzy: I nominated Sheggz and Bella because

1. i don’t know if their relationship is a strategy

2. They have been in their comfort zone. They think they’re here for vacation

3. I want them to know how it feels to be up.

Chizzy my guy����

#BBNaija

Very Sweet.
They feel like BBN is Maldives

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
PimpasParadise:

I'd like to think so...

This place is frustratingly annoying though..

I'll flog whomever I have to.

When you have even the moderators mentioning you then you'd know you're in the winning team cheesy

We'll keep on pressing their necks cool.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
Phyna to shegzz: if you think say you get craze for head, your craze dey trek.. I'm rolling.
I swear I don learn many street languages from Phyna

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2022
COOL10:

We'll keep on pressing their necks cool.
We better.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Alamkir:
Phyna to shegzz: if you think say you get craze for head, your craze dey trek.. I'm rolling.
I swear I don learn many street languages from Phyna

Lol.
Phyna na bag of yarns.
I like her talks minus the "Who dey" remix

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
PimpasParadise:

How active do you want him to be. He interacts with other housemates when necessary, when spoken to. He wins tasks, he'll even win over your father's only plot of land if it's up for grabs... he now has a 'ship' something y'all thought he'd never have...

he barely gets active in the house. His screentime in the house is too low for someone that wants to win Bigbrother compared to contenders like Phyna, Bryann , and Shella couple. Even Adekunle now has more screentime that him in the house.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
PimpasParadise:

you dont involve my father in any banter again. If not your father will also be dragged. Just a polite warning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
My Dodo, sweet potato, chocomilo
My chochocho, goodytwoshoe baby in the diary room. kiss kiss

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Just tuned in
Doyin is having her diary session

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Doyin to Biggie: I feel bored
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2022
Awww.. doyin told biggie she's so bored and lonely.. even though there's a lot of people in the house,it feels as if there's nobody.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Doyin is always complaining about being bored or complaining about something, almost feels like a broken record now. If you are tired of the house, voluntary exit is an option Ma.

She needs to put her emotions in check.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hermes has finally come between Doyin and Allysyn.
Doyin said Allysyn is giving her some type of attitude and she is not coming to her as they were upstairs, she feels abandoned by her.

I knew Allysyn would do this though, she had warned Doyin before hand not to trust anyone in the house. embarassed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.