Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1943120 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
ItisHi:
he barely gets active in the house. His screentime in the house is too low for someone that wants to win Bigbrother compared to contenders like Phyna, Bryann , and Shella couple. Even Adekunle now has more screentime that him in the house.
You're ridiculous. cheesy

Is he the so called kayode to pan the camera to his activities or decide his screen time...

He gets his screen time like everyone else. He'll get more screen time when all the ones getting screentime go cheesy

Names you mentioned are ones somehow always together... why won't they get that much screentime, surely Bigbrother must reveal those gossiping, when it's time for task winnings and or his love moments with his baldie I'm very certain he'll get his share...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
So Doyin feel abandoned by her friend (Allyson)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
PimpasParadise:

You're ridiculous. cheesy

Is he the so called kayode to pan the camera to his activities or decide his screen time...

He gets his screen time like everyone else. He'll get more screen time when all the ones getting screentime go cheesy

Names you mentioned are ones somehow always together... why won't they get that much screentime, surely Bigbrother must reveal those gossiping, when it's time for task winnings and or his love moments with his baddie I'm very certain he'll get his share...

alright. Make we dey see

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Doyin and plenty shalaye
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
ItisHi:
you dont involve my father in any banter again. If not your father will also be dragged. Just a polite warning
Don't be too sensitive. If you wanna drag my father, do you need my permission?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Doyin is always complaining about being bored or complaining about something, almost feels like a broken record now. If you are tired of the house, voluntary exit is an option Ma.

She needs to put her emotions in check.

What she needs to do is find her own entertainment and stop looking to others for the source of her excitement.

You must not be with someone, there is a house full of people, and you're still feeling bored, that is on you.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
PimpasParadise:

How active do you want him to be. He interacts with other housemates when necessary, when spoken to. He wins tasks, he'll even win over your father's only plot of land if it's up for grabs... he now has a 'ship' something y'all thought he'd never have...

What other things are there to do...

Or what other things do others do?

Don't stress yourself. People that like Hermes like him for what they see in him, people that won't like him would not.

Stanning is not a competition. People should like whoever they want, for whatever reason. And it doesn't matter if Hermes Stan's are 10 or 1000. Let him be loved for him rather than his popularity.

What differentiates a true stan from a bandwagoner is that while the true stan has very specific reason(s) why he loves his fave, the bandwagoner doesn't care about the specifics that makes his fave special as much as knowing that people loves his fave.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amya:

Don't stress yourself. People that like Hermes like him for what they see in him, people that won't like him would not.

Stanning is not a competition. People should like whoever they want, for whatever reason. And it doesn't matter if Hermes Stan's are 10 or 1000. Let him be loved for him rather than his popularity.

What differentiates a true stan from a bandwagoner is that while the true stan has very specific reason(s) why he loves his fave, the bandwagoner doesn't care about the specifics that makes his fave special as much as knowing that people loves his fave.
cool
Good
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Doyin, I removed Allyson from your group of friends years ago. That girl ain't loyal. But LMAO @ Rachel, I will put up someone who stares at me so much, too

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
safarigirl:

What she needs to do is find her own entertainment and stop looking to others for the source of her excitement.

You must not be with someone, there is a house full of people, and you're still feeling bored, that is on you.

Her entertainment don cast na.
Tolanibaj STFU Bitchtitude did not work.
Man did not work.
Onyeoma Emeka no work.
Therapist no work too.

The therapist now needs therapy.
Doyin should take voluntary exit as she don cast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
safarigirl:

Exactly. She overthinks a lot.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amya:

No truer words has been said!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
kowema:

Her entertainment don cast na.
Tolanibaj STFU Bitchtitude did not work.
Man did not work.
Onyeoma Emeka no work.
Therapist no work too.

The therapist now needs therapy.

The "I'm so lonely" thing is just tired now.

With 21 people in the house, it is very possible to get lost in the thick of things, especially if you don't have your person(s), Beauty isn't there anymore, neither is Cyph, so, she needs to find a way to build relationships with others.

Maybe she should search herself to know what she is looking for, because it seems she expects too much from others, and becomes easily disappointed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2022
I jt want to say thank U to phyna for giving it to sheggz woto woto >: grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amya:

what is this one saying? Talking offpoint undecided Whether you like it or not you need bandwagons to win the show.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
I feel for Doyin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
irenosen22:
I jt want to say thank U to phyna for giving it to sheggz woto woto >: grin grin.
as in eh, she called him boy all through. Sheggz properly placed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
Desperate Doyin is mad that Deji choose Chichi over her.

Man didn't even ask you out. You were constantly disrespecting him, calling him dumb in front of the other housemates and being rude to him and baba ran away for the sanity of his mental health.

Yet he is the devil. Even when he felt like you were using him as a rebound ship after Cyph had gone. Smh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
WetSmoke:
I feel for Doyin
I totally understand where she's coming from tho.

She's mostly misunderstood in the house and its why she was among the most nominated yesterday.

I like her sha

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
Choi, this is my first time of watching Doyin in her diary session....

Enjoyed it so much. Was like a therapy session for her.

Whoosa! Learnt quite a few things too.

Kayode, you are not trying oh. We miss too much honestly...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Doyin too dey lie sha, Aunty take your L and drink water. Deji didn’t show interest in you at any point in time. You were the one all over him even after he told you he likes someone else… but you are there narrating something else to biggie. Smh

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sheggz wan count rice
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sheggz go collect strike
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sheggz is in the Diary room
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Twoclans:

Zikky love how are you ?

There is no eviction this week.Viewers are not voting this week,however there was a fake nomination process earlier today.

Voters are resting this week.A tsunami is likely to happen next week .
I'm good baby. Trust you are too.

Okay, no wahala. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 3:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
Pyhna say Sheggz get hangover for woman feelings.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Big Brother is being very direct with his questions today. Love to see it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Sheggz, did you badmouth Chiomzy yesterday or not?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Desperate Doyin is mad that Deji choose Chichi over her.

Man didn't even ask you out. You were constantly disrespecting him, calling him dumb in front of the other housemates and being rude to him and baba ran away for the sanity of his mental health.

Yet he is the devil. Even when he felt like you were using him as a rebound ship after Cyph had gone. Smh.
Doyin is broken. I'd said this here before. She needs to change her approach to life. She's lazy,lustful desperate,rude and stylishly condescending. Gonna be hard to have a man make commitment to her. Maybe a lay...yes, not commitment.

Even by sheer luck. You'd need the god of fortune and luck to stir the circumstance that will permeate 'luck' or the grace....

The reward of it is still prior hardwork. Watch her very well in the house, she dodges domestic activities. She's plunging herself further into the realm of loneliness that can make her extremely jealous and bitter. Women that like her are women that share the same spiritual scales with her. She's sternly turning into what men had in mind when they invented the word 'cum dump'.

This life is way more spiritual than most of you know it. I'm sure to a carnal mind,my words are cappings.

Some of us see through people easily like a laboratory glass. Doyin lacks virtues. The virtues necessary to warrant that level of commitment.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
safarigirl:

She is bored and lonely cos as a baby geh theire are certain people she can't engage....they are not classy....lol...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2022
carammel:
Chizzy’s hand was on Doyin’s bum as she sat in his lap before Biggie called him.

Doyin mapami joor. cheesy
Dozzy or ChiDo, or Chiyin ship grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
The Bryan you said she is avoiding, she stood up from his lap when Biggie called her into the diary room. Your narrative about her continues to prove wrong
scondy:

She is bored and lonely cos as a baby geh their certain people she can't engage....they are not classy....lol...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.