Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,469 members, 7,850,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1967715 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2022
DoubleeDee:

It’s obvious part of Diana’s gloom is traceable to the loss of Giddyfia.
Just imagine being consoled by the beneficiary of your loss!
Lady D needs to wake up and stop acting like a toddler whose ice cream just fell off the waffle cone.
Barring her age, she has said she is a baby cos she is a lastborn and all her life, she has always been taken care of and she has never really taken care of anyone and this is one of the reasons she was skeptical about giving Giddyfia a chance, he is way younger than her and she may be the one to babysit him eventually.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amya:

Munzy dear, what's bad is bad. I know you like the chic, but pray never to have that kind as a wife or DNA results will do you strong thing. The babe is a heaux.

I learnt a new word today..

In slang terminology, Heaux essentially means hoe or a person that sleeps or engages in sexual activity with a lot of people.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 5:38pm On Aug 23, 2022
DamianX:
What soup is this they are eating? Omoh see oil enough to swim in.
It looks like peanut soup

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
MasterSteps:

I think Diana needs to loosen up a bit, Omashola was 38, Pere - 36, Boma - 33, Maria - 30

Maybe because she's a lady or could it be the cultural difference? We never can really tell unless she becomes a bit more assertive.

Maria was 29, and she had Pere, Boma and Cross all older than her in same house, I think even Jackie B was also 29, so, her age mates full ground. Notice how the clashes she had were with 21-year old Angel.

Diana does not have the same luck. She is the oldest in the whole house, even for love interest, na small children she see.

Honestly, she no just get luck this season, and the age barrier is kicking her ass psychologically

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 5:39pm On Aug 23, 2022
Munzy14:
Bella face of Level up season...Female.

Deji face of Level up season...Male..

Groovy Mr Level up season...

Beauty Miss level up season...
Yimu U lie!!!!

Deji face wey no follow for top 5 na shit compared to Kabiyesi Kunle!!!

No face reach this face for the whole house cheesy

And no be studio ooo cheesy

KABIYESI KUNLE U ARE DELICIOUS!!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2022
Eeghe:
Biggie, did Modella pay you? Or do you owe her dad some money?
Why is she feeling entitled to a conversion of status?
What are you not telling us?
(dodgy lipsrsealed)
Evict her and Deji now please angry

I don't think Biggie is buying it.
He practically shut her up after her insinuation.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hismerhill(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amya:

I'm saying this as a liberal and a freespirited person
What Daniella is doing is wrong. Whether in a reality show or in real life, it's wrong.

If you'd notice, I've never critiqued Daniella's rumble in the sack with Khalid. If I were single, on that show and found someone I connected with, I would things that will make people shocked. The blanket might even be thrown to a side if it causes inconveniences even ( But only if I were an orphan sha. Wouldn't want my Mom to have a stroke..) So I don't have a problem with freakiness even on a reality show. However, where I draw the line is moving from person to person.

Daniella and Khalid clearly had a thing. Whether defined or not, it was a thing. They were always together, kissing, making out etc. With the level of intimacy she had with Khalid, moving after another person and going on to have those same things is a big low for her. It's just wrong. That just shows she can't stay without having a man all over her. She seems to the type that if her boyfriend leaves her and his friend in the house, the guy wouldn't even to do too much to screw her. It's that bad. Her type simply can't be trusted with any kind of male attention. She will always fall if the right amount of pressure is applied. So this has nothing to do with having a westernised mindset. Khafi was a London breed, but Gedoni's eviction didn't throw her in the arms of someone else.

Munzy dear, what's bad is bad. I know you like the chic, but pray never to have that kind as a wife or DNA results will do you strong thing. The babe is a heaux.

May God bless you..

I adore her so much until last nite. Whatever she had with khalid is excusable, but here we are few days after the house merger, already under the duvet with a guy you barely know. BRYANN was right afterall "He said I I give you Daniella little attention you go fall". I saw khalid's interview on cool F.m. The guy wants her to focus on the game, and will be waiting for her when she out. Hope the energy remains the same after last night clip. How many hours Dotun self din give her rules to follow, unto wetin !!
And don't bring that bull crap that she was raised in America shit to the table, cos she once said saskay helped her into the show. Saskay never indulged in things like this throughout her stay in the house.

I am highly disappointed in her, and it hurts to say so.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2022
bukolaademi001:
It looks like peanut soup
Which 1 is peanut again.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Congratulations Hermes, Bella and Elo for winning this even while in the house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
Asabe4:
I am wondering too...looks like Banga soup.

Was thinking it was Ogbonor but that doesn't look like it. Anyone Sha too much oil in the soup.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2022
carammel:

Barring her age, she has said she is a baby cos she is a lastborn and all her life, she has always been taken care of and she has never really taken care of anyone and this is one of the reasons she was skeptical about giving Giddyfia a chance, he is way younger than her and she may be the one to babysit him eventually.

Well Amaka is doing the baby sitting now so she needs to grow up and smell the coffee.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2022
hermes dey gulp origin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
While they were busy dragging Sheggz, his wife just won 1mil outside the house.

Big fan bases in the mud cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 5:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
DamianX:

Which 1 is peanut again.
Groundnut soup.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nhazeru:

which time dem do this task? sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
VictorIfe:

Fans voted
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 5:49pm On Aug 23, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Fans voted

okay
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hermes gossipping now ooo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
Diana was looking for support from somebody she calls witch and evil

Anyways, who told these guys that this paint on their fingers look good?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chomzy won't defend her bestie? Wawu
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2022
VictorIfe:

The task was not in the house

Origin ask fans to vote for the original housemate and Bella's fans came through for her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amya:

I'm saying this as a liberal and a freespirited person
What Daniella is doing is wrong. Whether in a reality show or in real life, it's wrong.

If you'd notice, I've never critiqued Daniella's rumble in the sack with Khalid. If I were single, on that show and found someone I connected with, I would things that will make people shocked. The blanket might even be thrown to a side if it causes inconveniences even ( But only if I were an orphan sha. Wouldn't want my Mom to have a stroke..) So I don't have a problem with freakiness even on a reality show. However, where I draw the line is moving from person to person.

Daniella and Khalid clearly had a thing. Whether defined or not, it was a thing. They were always together, kissing, making out etc. With the level of intimacy she had with Khalid, moving after another person and going on to have those same things is a big low for her. It's just wrong. That just shows she can't stay without having a man all over her. She seems to the type that if her boyfriend leaves her and his friend in the house, the guy wouldn't even to do too much to screw her. It's that bad. Her type simply can't be trusted with any kind of male attention. She will always fall if the right amount of pressure is applied. So this has nothing to do with having a westernised mindset. Khafi was a London breed, but Gedoni's eviction didn't throw her in the arms of someone else.

Is Daniella doing things with Dotun?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
Eloswag and Hermes are speaking to Daniella about the events in Level 1 and then the whole house.

They are speaking on what happened earlier today, and are basically just saying the argument was unnecessary, and Elo alluded that himself, Hermes and Adekunle would understand better about the person involved in the altercation. Eli say na ITK full Level 1.

For people who clearly have issues with London boy, Elo and Hermes didn't put him up yesterday, I wonder what could change next week
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2022
MamBi:

Under duvet action last night. Don't know to what extent though.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2022
This Minie Mie advert guys were daft sha.
Plate was almost empty before they smelt foul play.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Culer: 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2022
MamBi:

They did nothing o.

Just because she cuddled with him last night, they're typing epistles judging and calling her a hoe.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chomzy don vex oooo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BethiMcCauley: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 6:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
That McDowells add with Bovi Abeg who fit explain am for me?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
CLOSEUP TASK
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nhazeru:

Biggest Bella. grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:09pm On Aug 23, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Exactly na the therapy session be make me nor wan watch this season until I was forced to watch the launch weekend and Phyna caught my attention hence the follow up if not for that self I for nor even bother.
I remember saying that they shouldn't even do BBNaija this year because last year was a flop and I had no intention of watching this year's own but so far I am impressed.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.