Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1975227 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Even at sleep , secure the bag .

Hand is not paining him ?

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Chinachriss(m): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amya:

Under duvet action last night. Don't know to what extent though.
Chai, nothing went down abeg. Dotun was trying to make passes but Daniella subtly declined and left the bed. I respected Daniella cos of that. She probably has something strong for Khalid.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
The housemates have received branded tees,bucket hat and kicks.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2022
WetSmoke:
That McDowells add with Bovi Abeg who fit explain am for me?
Okay. Bovi wanted to help his friend collect the girl's number. But before he could talk, his wife's call came in and the girl already assumed he was the one that wanted to ask her out. That was why she told him to get out because he's married. So they later met somewhere (the office) so he explained to her that it was actually his friend. Now they all meet up and have McDowell drink together. I hope you understand

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
bukolaademi001:
Okay. Bovi wanted to help his friend collect the girl's number. But before he could talk, his wife's call came in and the girl already assumed he was the one that wanted to ask her out. That was why she told him to get out because he's married. So they later met somewhere (the office) so he explained to her that it was actually his friend. Now they all meet up and have McDowell drink together. I hope you understand
Thank you very plenty. Makes sense now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bryann & Chizzy no send abeg, wetin dem wan wear wey guys run enter room
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2022
Blaxhex:
leave all these bums make them dey judge her.
Someone here is even questioning her self respect because of ordinary cuddle.

LOL at these holier-than-thou lot

She is about to shame you in the coming days... just be prepared to swallow your vomit lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2022
MasterSteps:

I think Diana needs to loosen up a bit, Omashola was 38, Pere - 36, Boma - 33, Maria - 30

Maybe because she's a lady or could it be the cultural difference? Weak acclimatization? We never can really tell unless she becomes a bit more assertive.

TrikyTee and ThinTallTony were also older than most of the people in their set and they still adapted to the situation. Even Bisola was about 31/32 when she was in the house in See Gobe.

Diana really needs to do better and acclimitize quickly before it affects her game.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Eeghe:

I totally agree
I however really enjoyed last season
I had issues more with boring and bland LRose that WM to be honest
I actually enjoyed WM in the first half of the show (when he was bringing content etc as opposed to when he started telling housemates how to be - advising Emma, Cross, etc)
Then I liked his shop with Queen (tho he was a decidedly unwilling participant there lipsrsealed)

This season is way more like a BBA shown than last season and the winner is not clear after a month- great
However last season Cross and Angel lasted till the last day, and Queen stayed long… and Maria and Saskay left early (making my show more enjoyable)
So I can’t really knock SYE, I even prefer it to Lockdown in retrospect
Two truths are existing here for me lol
I see how last season would have left you traumatized- that’s what See Gobe and Pepper Dem did to me (I am still in BBtherapy lol)

Level Up setting is clear dieee sha

I get you grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
safarigirl:
Eloswag and Hermes are speaking to Daniella about the events in Level 1 and then the whole house.

They are speaking on what happened earlier today, and are basically just saying the argument was unnecessary, and Elo alluded that himself, Hermes and Adekunle would understand better about the person involved in the altercation. Eli say na ITK full Level 1.

For people who clearly have issues with London boy, Elo and Hermes didn't put him up yesterday, I wonder what could change next week

I am so surprised to read this. Elo and Hermes have never cautioned Shegzz about this so called ITK…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2022
Doyin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Amya:

Under duvet action last night. Don't know to what extent though.

Ahhhh shocked. I am speechless.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nhazeru:
Congratulations Hermes, Bella and Elo for winning this even while in the house.

Thank you kiss kiss
Congratulations to my loves Bella and Eloswag kiss
Look at my baby Bella
I wanted more wins for her this week and they are lining up kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Adekunle & Groovy button up like school kids
These Close up Mess looks really nice

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bryan would always find a way to look like JSS3 student that just finished Junior WAEC.
Nawa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2022
Doyin, madam chief complainer has started again..

Nobody forced you to eat the Groundnut soup. Deal with it and stop making comments that can make you sound insensitive towards the people that cooked for the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
carammel:

It’s self disrespect but for this game, it will help her.
The same way people look forward to Groovy’s next move will be the same way people will want to know Daniella’s.

Also this game will get people talking about her, she may even spice things up by going for Adekunle too, she won’t be the first on the show.

The difference being that Groovy and Chomzy are giving us suspense... Danielle isn't... she has already made it under the duvet

But hey!.... if it will help her game, why not?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Adekunle & Groovy button up like school kids
These Close up Mess looks really nice

BBN should set up Viewers games where we can win these brand Mess now, they always looks beautiful
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Culer:
They did nothing o.

Just because she cuddled with him last night, they're typing epistles judging and calling her a hoe.

Cuddled? At night? Eish, with the way she and Khalid solidified things, she should not have done that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Culer: 6:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
Chinachriss:

Chai, nothing went down abeg. Dotun was trying to make passes but Daniella subtly declined and left the bed. I respected Daniella cos of that. She probably has something strong for Khalid.
I just weak honestly. See all of them typing epistles over something that never happened, lmao.

Nigerians have got to be the most judgemental people on earth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hahan is the Ninja pregnant
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nhazeru:
Congratulations Hermes, Bella and Elo for winning this even while in the house.

Our two *wieners* no dey here ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2022
Is that a ninja with boobs ?

Female ninjas

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
kowema:
Bryan would always find a way to look like JSS3 student that just finished Junior WAEC.
Nawa
grin grin grin
See you now o

Ya dragging my second fav o grin
Chai
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
MamBi:

Ahhhh shocked. I am speechless.

Nothing happened. Daniella left now. Daniella still likes khalid and I think it's serious.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
sponsored task for today - - -close up
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Lol

This kain couple up task

Wahala for the 10th and 11th girls, anything wey you see just manage
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
I like this style of pairing up
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
MamBi:

Cuddled? At night? Eish, with the way she and Khalid solidified things, she should not have done that.

Cuddle sef is debatable. Dotun was complaining now, that the babe is difficult because of Khalid.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
These housemates are so annoying
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
Doyin no even read anything.

She just pick anyone, nothing dey to read

Eyah, Allysyn and Modella pick the last guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:32pm On Aug 23, 2022
scondy:
I like this style of pairing up

Exacty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.