Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958547 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2022
HajiaNotu:
If DOTUN tries to apply any further pressure to that leftover..
I will unstan him...

Periodt.
This one pain Hajia o
Dotella to the world, we are ready grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2022
homesteady:
So Daniella has heard that Doyin is not happy with Allysyn for spending more time with Daniella and she’s angry. grin grin

This is not 100% correct.

She is angry that Modella is upset with her for spending so much time with Allysun.

She said she also heard that Doyin is upset with Allysun.

Her anger is directed towards Modella's feelings which was why Bryann told her to confront the issue with Modella so they can iron it out..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:

Okay, She spoke with Allysyn just after I typed this post. She told her all the things she said in the diary room & to Dianna. Said she was conflicted about telling Ally first because she was worried about the aftermath of the conversation. She thinks Ally may consciously be talking to her because of the conversation, and it may not be coming naturally, and she wouldn’t like that, reason she asked For Dianna’s view.

During the conversation, Doyin called Hermes (who walked by) annoying cos he was shouting that someone took his socks and he will make the house hell for them grin. Ally said she should have been used to it by now but Doyin said she can’t, just like they can’t get used to Chi chi even though they know her.

Allysyn said Doyin should have come to her first cos that’s what she would have done. She thinks she hasn’t changed but can agree to the distance. Said she’s just getting to know the new Hms being the friendly type. Said even Hermes complained she didn’t speak to him all day.

Doyin agreed that she’s the socially butterfly who can make friends easily while she’s not, and she’s not stopping her from doing so, but she just wants them to keep the friendship they had upstairs. She also said she was wondering if Ally was being friends with everyone because of the game and cos everyone is up, she wanted to show herself more.

Anyway, Ally promised to change not cos Doyin addressed it but cos she also wants the friendship, in and outside the house. Doyin said she was so pained cos she usually feels this type of way with male friendships / relationships , and this would be the first time she would be feeling this way with a female friendship.

They talk about chizzy and ally said she was surpised to see Doyin on his laps cos it’s usually not her thing, except maybe with Cyph. That if it was her (Ally) it wouldn’t have been a big deal so that means maybe there’s something. Doyin said she just likes him, cos he’s pro-women , cited an example of when he advocated that women should eat first shocked.. she also said that she likes his style and Ally looked confused (as I was too) and she said Ally should watch him. She said she just needs someone to talk to and Ally asked if she wanted to use him to cure boredom and she said no that she thinks he’s cool.

Sege came to sit with them and Doyin said it was so strange seeing him alone. Asked about Bella and he said she was with Chomzy. Asked about Phyna and they spoke about the issue again and Doyin told him that last statement was not necessary. Sege said she has no issue with Phyna but the whole alpha thing of nobody is better than me.. Doyin said she never said that and Segun agreed she never did but she just gives alpha vibes and Doyin said the Alpha vibes might just be who she is.

Anyway, Ally left them when the digression continued, and Doyin later told him to leave so she can talk to chizzy , (who she had been telling to wait till she’s done with Ally)

So she had a chat with Chizzy.. Dianna and Rachael sorted their issues. Groovy and Sege spoke too, Chomzy and Elo bonded, Bryann massaged Rachael, Chi chi was tossing around and tried holding Deji’s face but he moved away. Earlier, he had told dotun that he was tired of the ship cos chi chi wants them to be together like them born them together . Said that he didn’t know it was a job o and they laughed grin

Thank you for this full summary of the night's events. I really appreciate it. It's cool that Doyin got what she wanted to get off her chest off it. Very cool.

As for Deji, he should just hold on till Sunday, when he is extracted from the house. He stuck himself with Chichi, and is too cowardly to ease his way out. For a fake HM he did not use the privileges the status avails him at all. He should put a sock in it and weather the storm till the expiration of his stipulated time in the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Talking about people is one( and we all do)

Talking about people in a negative way is another angry let's not mix things up ooo

And when it's a Man,doing that always( we need to handover him his flowers grin grin

Let's not underplay it grin
I hate what I hate plix

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2022
Adekunle was asking people for money so he could come on the show after he got the big brother call. Eyah cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2022
carammel:

This one pain Hajia o
Dotella to the world, we are ready grin
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2022
homesteady:

Arya Starr was like a direct copy of Tems when she came out, but today, she one of the hottest female artist in Nigeria.
This music industry is just promotion plus luck, the both go together.

Exactly.

Ayra Starr is a version of Terms.

At some point, many did not know the difference between Joeboy, Oxlade, and a few of the other newbies.

It is all just promotions and luck.

Music industry choke these days, and multiple acts have similar styles. If you get a good management that know their onions, you will definitely blow.

This Ayra Starr and Tems thing, that at a point people even accused Don Jazzy of always finding some low budget version of another more popular act, yet, look at Ayra today.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:

Okay, She spoke with Allysyn just after I typed this post. She told her all the things she said in the diary room & to Dianna. Said she was conflicted about telling Ally first because she was worried about the aftermath of the conversation. She thinks Ally may consciously be talking to her because of the conversation, and it may not be coming naturally, and she wouldn’t like that, reason she asked For Dianna’s view.

During the conversation, Doyin called Hermes (who walked by) annoying cos he was shouting that someone took his socks and he will make the house hell for them grin. Ally said she should have been used to it by now but Doyin said she can’t, just like they can’t get used to Chi chi even though they know her.

Allysyn said Doyin should have come to her first cos that’s what she would have done. She thinks she hasn’t changed but can agree to the distance. Said she’s just getting to know the new Hms being the friendly type. Said even Hermes complained she didn’t speak to him all day.

Doyin agreed that she’s the socially butterfly who can make friends easily while she’s not, and she’s not stopping her from doing so, but she just wants them to keep the friendship they had upstairs. She also said she was wondering if Ally was being friends with everyone because of the game and cos everyone is up, she wanted to show herself more.

Anyway, Ally promised to change not cos Doyin addressed it but cos she also wants the friendship, in and outside the house. Doyin said she was so pained cos she usually feels this type of way with male friendships / relationships , and this would be the first time she would be feeling this way with a female friendship.

They talk about chizzy and ally said she was surpised to see Doyin on his laps cos it’s usually not her thing, except maybe with Cyph. That if it was her (Ally) it wouldn’t have been a big deal so that means maybe there’s something. Doyin said she just likes him, cos he’s pro-women , cited an example of when he advocated that women should eat first shocked.. she also said that she likes his style and Ally looked confused (as I was too) and she said Ally should watch him. She said she just needs someone to talk to and Ally asked if she wanted to use him to cure boredom and she said no that she thinks he’s cool.

Sege came to sit with them and Doyin said it was so strange seeing him alone. Asked about Bella and he said she was with Chomzy. Asked about Phyna and they spoke about the issue again and Doyin told him that last statement was not necessary. Sege said she has no issue with Phyna but the whole alpha thing of nobody is better than me.. Doyin said she never said that and Segun agreed she never did but she just gives alpha vibes and Doyin said the Alpha vibes might just be who she is.

Anyway, Ally left them when the digression continued, and Doyin later told him to leave so she can talk to chizzy , (who she had been telling to wait till she’s done with Ally)

So she had a chat with Chizzy.. Dianna and Rachael sorted their issues. Groovy and Sege spoke too, Chomzy and Elo bonded, Bryann massaged Rachael, Chi chi was tossing around and tried holding Deji’s face but he moved away. Earlier, he had told dotun that he was tired of the ship cos chi chi wants them to be together like them born them together . Said that he didn’t know it was a job o and they laughed grin
Eku update grin

A part of me don’t want the friendship again sef, but then, Everyone needs someone in the house with whom they can share stuffs.

Doyin should only tone down on how much she trusts Allysyn.
I’m not forgetting Allysyn’s words any time soon.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2022
In one breath , Doyin is fake , in another breath, nobody here is fake because you can’t even be fake for more than two weeks.. smh for Adel..

Adekunle says his account is negative and Rachael said she doesn’t have much in her account too cos she spent her money on photoshoots and shopping. Adekunle said he can’t relate and that at least Rachael’s money finished cos she was shopping for the house, that he stopped earning before the house and the people he asked for money didn’t take him seriously..

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2022
Make this Elosuag toast the Chomzy well, which one is best friends
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2022
DamianX:
Adekunle was asking people for money so he could come on the show after he got the big brother call. Eyah cry

Story

Was he so bad a manager that he could not get gigs for his musician/actor act, Vector, that would give him a percentage of funds? undecided

Showbiz people no dey ever dey sincere with their finances sha. Anyway, the story touch us, he should talk another one.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:19am On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
Just like Adekunle’s fans, he will not let Doyin exist in peace cry cry

He just narrated a lie about the Giddy -Dianna relationship to Rachael.. said There was a night Doyin was bored and went to giddy’s bed and giddy being the funny one just talked plenty things. After the conversation, Doyin went to Dianna to tell her all what giddy said, and when she was done she came to meet him and ally (they were still together then) that she just wanted to cause trouble and went to bed.

Said Giddy lamented about it for two days.

Rachael looked shocked and said only a demon will do what she did and she will avoid her. Ade then said he doesn’t know her much outside the house to speak about her person. A dodgy comment.

The conversation that happened between giddy and Doyin that she later told Dianna about happened in the garden and locker room. Also, Rachel herself told Dianna all the things giddy had been telling her when they were settling their issues last night. Does that make her a demon too? Or they all can’t see Giddy is just playing the ladies?

Also he keeps talking about people having strategy and how he doesn’t have. For someone who claims not to have a strategy, he talks about it way too much. Him and Segun are the only ones who say that word a lot in that house

I was shocked at what he recounted to Rachel.

Perhaps Giddyfia twisted the story to his guys when he was trying to wiggle out of the accusation.

This makes me understand why Elo, Hermes and Diana sometimes talk about Doyin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:20am On Aug 24, 2022
Ahn ahn...was that a blunder or intentional....convos in the hoh room was being heard in the lounge

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2022
MamBi:

This is not 100% correct.

She is angry that Modella is upset with her for spending so much time with Allysun.

She said she also heard that Doyin is upset with Allysun.

Her anger is directed towards Modella's feelings which was why Bryann told her to confront the issue with Modella so they can iron it out..
Modella that only started being friends with Doyin recently is upset that Doyin spent time with Allysyn? Does she know where those two are coming from?
Her anger is not justified sha.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2022
safarigirl:

Story

Was he so bad a manager that he could not get gigs for his musician/actor act, Vector, that would give him a percentage of funds? undecided

Showbiz people no dey ever dey sincere with their finances sha. Anyway, the story touch us, he should talk another one.

He was managing Vector so I don't expect much though but na him know.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2022
davodyguy:

The one that sang Wetin We gain

Victor AD.

copies Tuface's voice, copied his slow music style completely in that song.

You would think it was Tuface singing if love was a crime
person dey im own dey sing wetin he like, una dey accuse am. Talk is cheap
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Biggie needs to rectify this error of conversations in the HOH room being heard in the lounge... That's if it's even an error undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2022
Wonder why people pronounce moan as mourn.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
In one breath , Doyin is fake , in another breath, nobody here is fake because you can’t even be fake for more than two weeks.. smh for Adel..

Adekunle says his account is negative and Rachael said she doesn’t have much in her account too cos she spent her money on photoshoots and shopping. Adekunle said he can’t relate and that at least Rachael’s money finished cos she was shopping for the house, that he stopped earning before the house and the people he asked for money didn’t take him seriously..
I don't know why I don't like this Rachael something about her just seems off to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:27am On Aug 24, 2022
carammel:

Modella that only started being friends with Doyin recently is upset that Doyin spent time with Allysyn? Does she know where those two are coming from?
Her anger is not justified sha.

Modella was upset with Daniella for ignoring her since Allysun came. Modella then told Daniella and Daniella is upset about this. Daniella said this is why she does not roll with girls.

Daniella then said she heard that Doyin was also upset with Allysun.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2022
scondy:
Ahn ahn...was that a blunder or intentional....convos in the hoh room was being heard in the lounge

Technical problem I am sure. But was anything scandalous revealed?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2022
MamBi:

I was shocked at what he recounted to Rachel.

Perhaps Giddyfia twisted the story to his guys when he was trying to wiggle out of the accusation.

This makes me understand why Elo, Hermes and Diana sometimes talk about Doyin

I was as shocked too..and I won’t put the twisted version beyond giddy, he already started chatting shyt about Amaka with deji and dotun.

He also twisted it to Dianna somehow, cos after that incidence, they made up and became even closer. I recall Dianna tagged Doyin as the one who wanted to ruin her ship. Reason I don’t even pity her now that giddy has unleashed.

Amaka’s time is coming..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2022
MamBi:

Technical problem I am sure. But was anything scandalous revealed?
Moaning
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2022
MamBi:

Modella was upset with Daniella for ignoring her since Allysun came. Modella then told Daniella and Daniella is upset about this. Daniella said this is why she does not roll with girls.

Oh, now i get it.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:33am On Aug 24, 2022
MamBi:

Oh I didn’t even know Doyin was mentioned

So Doyin and modella’s ‘friendship’ was borne out of abandonment. sad grin

@ Bold though undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:33am On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:

I was as shocked too..and I won’t put the twisted version beyond giddy, he already started chatting shyt about Amaka with deji and dotun.

He also twisted it to Dianna somehow, cos after that incidence, they made up and became even closer. I recall Dianna tagged Doyin as the one who wanted to ruin her ship. Reason I don’t even pity her now that giddy has unleashed.

Amaka’s time is coming..
That Giddyfia is using his laughter and jolly good fellow to cause issue among those ladies, i hope they figure him out sooner.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:34am On Aug 24, 2022
safarigirl:

Exactly.

Ayra Starr is a version of Terms.

At some point, many did not know the difference between Joeboy, Oxlade, and a few of the other newbies.

It is all just promotions and luck.

Music industry choke these days, and multiple acts have similar styles. If you get a good management that know their onions, you will definitely blow.

This Ayra Starr and Tems thing, that at a point people even accused Don Jazzy of always finding some low budget version of another more popular act, yet, look at Ayra today.

Yeah… I was part of the people that was always mixing up Joeboy, Oxlade and even Fireboy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uzomarrr12345: 11:37am On Aug 24, 2022
DamianX:
Wonder why people pronounce moan as mourn.
English Teacher , I hail o!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:37am On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
Just like Adekunle’s fans, he will not let Doyin exist in peace cry cry

He just narrated a lie about the Giddy -Dianna relationship to Rachael.. said There was a night Doyin was bored and went to giddy’s bed and giddy being the funny one just talked plenty things. After the conversation, Doyin went to Dianna to tell her all what giddy said, and when she was done she came to meet him and ally (they were still together then) that she just wanted to cause trouble and went to bed.

Said Giddy lamented about it for two days.

Rachael looked shocked and said only a demon will do what she did and she will avoid her. Ade then said he doesn’t know her much outside the house to speak about her person. A dodgy comment.

The conversation that happened between giddy and Doyin that she later told Dianna about happened in the garden and locker room. Also, Rachel herself told Dianna all the things giddy had been telling her when they were settling their issues last night. Does that make her a demon too? Or they all can’t see Giddy is just playing the ladies?

Also he keeps talking about people having strategy and how he doesn’t have. For someone who claims not to have a strategy, he talks about it way too much. Him and Segun are the only ones who say that word a lot in that house

Mizzd I go soon reason ur matter!!! U go report nonsense about Kabiyesi tire but na error ela u go dey get cos he is onwa his star too bright for u and Baba God got him tongue tongue tongue

U see Kabiyesi Adekunle that man has spiritual eyes I give it to him cheesy He will figure u out in no time before u know what hit u cheesy If u are claiming to be friends with him and saying or supporting rubbish behind him u are in trouble cheesy Doyin is paying for it cos her way no pure cheesy cheesy

I cancelled Doyin since!!!right from when she started backstabbing him with Allyson and her foolish association with shege camp even when she knows their situation with kabiyesi! Though the camp don pieces for ground to my satisfaction cheesy cheesy I even saw shekpe begging chomzy one of those that left his camp of failures to come back to him that he and puppet bella are lonely cheesy Kabiyesi Kunle na genius a gold that is rare to find embarassed smiley kiss

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2022
Giel:
So this is what actually happened yet big brother accused Bella wrongly and Chizzy lied all to push a narrative?
I'm done with Chizzy. I don't like liars and hateful people at all, Chizzy, I don't know what brought this your extreme hate for Bella but it's disgusting. Going as far as to lie on her? Godforbid.
Big brother I haven't liked you since what you did to Tacha so no love lost there.
https://twitter.com/indiiiwarrior/status/1562197238872702977?s=20&t=yJJJ1IRiBKhPIhbx0E_q9w
Even the person that made this second video is clearly not a Bella fan yet he still captured the truth.
https://twitter.com/callmemosco/status/1562195139677675520?s=20&t=nO5XJukdMajlQpvBOL5G2w
Bella my baby sorry oh.
It can be so painful when people accuse you of what you didn't do and when someone lies on you.
Sorry my love.

Always on the wrong side of things. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hantonia(f): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2022
safarigirl:

Thank you for this full summary of the night's events. I really appreciate it. It's cool that Doyin got what she wanted to get off her chest off it. Very cool.

As for Deji, he should just hold on till Sunday, when he is extracted from the house. He stuck himself with Chichi, and is too cowardly to ease his way out. For a fake HM he did not use the privileges the status avails him at all. He should put a sock in it and weather the storm till the expiration of his stipulated time in the house.
Deji is just a big coward why waiting till this point before pulling out. Someone like chichi needs someone to just genuinely love them he is now making it so embarrassing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KnackAmPlank: 11:41am On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Moaning

Who dey moan

(1) (2) (3) ... (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.