Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,163 members, 7,835,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958532 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:40am On Aug 24, 2022
Dannyxy:
dumebi by rema I could have sworn it was wizkid when I heard it.

Like I said sounding like someone is not a bad thing, and artist have used it to “blow”. You just have to just
get lucky once you are talented, if you are not talented, that’s where you have a problem…

About you not mentioning anyone, stop trying to deflect lol..

Just go through Wizkids songs and give me one that sounds in the slightest bit like Dumebi.

I wonder why my comment is making you jittery. If you feel that your fave with his Rema looks and Burna sound will still blow, why then will be comment bug you so much?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2022
Konor:
Lol. He actually does sound like big whiz sometimes. Listen to first hits- dumebi and corny

Not true or maybe you don't know how Wizkid sounds.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:43am On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
Eh, Doyin will nag me to death with this Allysyn talk again. And she’s speaking to Dianna of all people..

Just go and talk to Allyson bruh.. you’ve had enough time to articulate your thoughts

Okay, She spoke with Allysyn just after I typed this post. She told her all the things she said in the diary room & to Dianna. Said she was conflicted about telling Ally first because she was worried about the aftermath of the conversation. She thinks Ally may consciously be talking to her because of the conversation, and it may not be coming naturally, and she wouldn’t like that, reason she asked For Dianna’s view.

During the conversation, Doyin called Hermes (who walked by) annoying cos he was shouting that someone took his socks and he will make the house hell for them grin. Ally said she should have been used to it by now but Doyin said she can’t, just like they can’t get used to Chi chi even though they know her.

Allysyn said Doyin should have come to her first cos that’s what she would have done. She thinks she hasn’t changed but can agree to the distance. Said she’s just getting to know the new Hms being the friendly type. Said even Hermes complained she didn’t speak to him all day.

Doyin agreed that she’s the socially butterfly who can make friends easily while she’s not, and she’s not stopping her from doing so, but she just wants them to keep the friendship they had upstairs. She also said she was wondering if Ally was being friends with everyone because of the game and cos everyone is up, she wanted to show herself more.

Anyway, Ally promised to change not cos Doyin addressed it but cos she also wants the friendship, in and outside the house. Doyin said she was so pained cos she usually feels this type of way with male friendships / relationships , and this would be the first time she would be feeling this way with a female friendship.

They talk about chizzy and ally said she was surpised to see Doyin on his laps cos it’s usually not her thing, except maybe with Cyph. That if it was her (Ally) it wouldn’t have been a big deal so that means maybe there’s something. Doyin said she just likes him, cos he’s pro-women , cited an example of when he advocated that women should eat first shocked.. she also said that she likes his style and Ally looked confused (as I was too) and she said Ally should watch him. She said she just needs someone to talk to and Ally asked if she wanted to use him to cure boredom and she said no that she thinks he’s cool.

Sege came to sit with them and Doyin said it was so strange seeing him alone. Asked about Bella and he said she was with Chomzy. Asked about Phyna and they spoke about the issue again and Doyin told him that last statement was not necessary. Sege said she has no issue with Phyna but the whole alpha thing of nobody is better than me.. Doyin said she never said that and Segun agreed she never did but she just gives alpha vibes and Doyin said the Alpha vibes might just be who she is.

Anyway, Ally left them when the digression continued, and Doyin later told him to leave so she can talk to chizzy , (who she had been telling to wait till she’s done with Ally)

So she had a chat with Chizzy.. Dianna and Rachael sorted their issues. Groovy and Sege spoke too, Chomzy and Elo bonded, Bryann massaged Rachael, Chi chi was tossing around and tried holding Deji’s face but he moved away. Earlier, he had told dotun that he was tired of the ship cos chi chi wants them to be together like them born them together . Said that he didn’t know it was a job o and they laughed grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2022
DamianX:

Not true or maybe you don't know how Wizkid sounds.
Dummy listen to his song 'corny' and tell me he didn't sound like whiz undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 24, 2022
Ibukzy:
Deji won’t stop talking about how tired he is of ChiChi

She don over suffocate am
Na Shekpe's counterpart be that.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Geezeem:

Pls tell me...

Cos that’s the chore he chose when they were assigning chores based on biggie’s instruction - him, Bella, Doyin and Elo chose to clean the bedrooms.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:45am On Aug 24, 2022
Ibukzy:
Apart from tasks and games Hermes is boring
Oh please!
Hermes is NOT boring,so stop talking nonsense!
If you expect him to be;
Getting involved in petty gossips!
Badmouthing others!
Chasing women like a hor.ny goat!
Being unnecessarily troublesome.
Chaotic!
Sorry,he will not satisfy your craving!
Hermes is in that house to level up,not to be a subject of controversy!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2022
DamianX:
they are now trying to say "understand" like Bryann grin

Level 2 HMs and their slangs and speech pattern can be quite addictive.

Dem don copy "who dey..." Now na "understand", soon, they will start saying "Broooo" and "E no jig"

Very addictive
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Amya:

Just go through Wizkids songs and give me one that sounds in the slightest bit like Dumebi.

I wonder why my comment is making you jittery. If you feel that your fave with his Rema looks and Burna sound will still blow, why then will be comment bug you so much?
you like to pin funny accusations that makes me laugh. Your comment is “making me jittery “ , lol he blows or not, it doesn’t affect me, we both are just enjoying the show, it’s not the deep.

Meanwhile you and I are just having an argument, and I am saying you don’t have to necessarily be that different to “blow”, and I also telling you to acknowledge that when their is talent, there is always that probability to blow. You didn’t acknowledge his talent at any point before your criticism.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Giel:
So this is what actually happened yet big brother accused Bella wrongly and Chizzy lied all to push a narrative?
I'm done with Chizzy. I don't like liars and hateful people at all, Chizzy, I don't know what brought this your extreme hate for Bella but it's disgusting. Going as far as to lie on her? Godforbid.
Big brother I haven't liked you since what you did to Tacha so no love lost there.
https://twitter.com/indiiiwarrior/status/1562197238872702977?s=20&t=yJJJ1IRiBKhPIhbx0E_q9w
Even the person that made this second video is clearly not a Bella fan yet he still captured the truth.
https://twitter.com/callmemosco/status/1562195139677675520?s=20&t=nO5XJukdMajlQpvBOL5G2w
Bella my baby sorry oh.
It can be so painful when people accuse you of what you didn't do and when someone lies on you.
Sorry my love.

This is a lazy man's excuse, bella should av known better. If u weren't bringing ur all y stress me, dats how chizzy must av felt. Y would u b in a joint task n u will b whining u want food, in a house u can quickly grab a snack n get back 2 work, u went to make olumo rock eba to eat, after swallowing such, which throat will she use to sing sef. She should collect her reprimand n do better next time

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2022
DamianX:
It's hard to see Adekunle not gossiping.
So you haven’t discuss about something with your woman/man, friend before? So every talk now is gossip… nawao

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 10:47am On Aug 24, 2022
Anchor535:
What's happening to Phyna? I can't explain my sudden likeness for her. Like I want to see her all the time now. Abi is she in love? Omo!! She's growing on me everyday. Still watching sha. Hermes my man...
phyna is growing on people...I also can't explain my sudden likeness for her...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:48am On Aug 24, 2022
Konor:
Dummy listen to his song 'corny' and tell me he didn't sound like whiz undecided

Don't call me your daddy's name. Why are you peppered? If he sounded like Wizkid to you he didn't sound like Wizkid to me. Both may have a high pitched voice but definitely don't sound the same..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:

Okay, She spoke with Allysyn just after I typed this post. She told her all the things she said in the diary room & to Dianna. Said she was conflicted about telling Ally first because she was worried about the aftermath of the conversation. She thinks Ally may consciously be talking to her because of the conversation, and it may not be coming naturally, and she wouldn’t like that, reason she asked For Dianna’s view.

During the conversation, Doyin called Hermes (who walked by) annoying cos he was shouting that someone took his socks and he will make the house hell for them grin. Ally said she should have been used to it by now but Doyin said she can’t, just like they can’t get used to Chi chi even though they know her.

Allysyn said Doyin should have come to her first cos that’s what she would have done. She thinks she hasn’t changed but can agree to the distance. Said she’s just getting to know the new Hms being the friendly type. Said even Hermes complained she didn’t speak to him all day.

Doyin agreed that she’s the socially butterfly who can make friends easily while she’s not, and she’s not stopping her from doing so, but she just wants them to keep the friendship they had upstairs. She also said she was wondering if Ally was being friends with everyone because of the game and cos everyone is up, she wanted to show herself more.

Anyway, Ally promised to change not cos Doyin addressed it but cos she also wants the friendship, in and outside the house. Doyin said she was so pained cos she usually feels this type of way with male friendships / relationships , and this would be the first time she would be feeling this way with a female friendship.

They talk about chizzy and ally said she was surpised to see Doyin on his laps cos it’s usually not her thing, except maybe with Cyph. That if it was her (Ally) it wouldn’t have been a big deal so that means maybe there’s something. Doyin said she just likes him, cos he’s pro-women , cited an example of when he advocated that women should eat first shocked.. she also said that she likes his style and Ally looked confused (as I was too) and she said Ally should watch him. She said she just needs someone to talk to and Ally asked if she wanted to use him to cure boredom and she said no that she thinks he’s cool.

Sege came to sit with them and Doyin said it was so strange seeing him alone. Asked about Bella and he said she was with Chomzy. Asked about Phyna and they spoke about the issue again and Doyin told him that last statement was not necessary. Sege said she has no issue with Phyna but the whole alpha thing of nobody is better than me.. Doyin said she never said that and Segun agreed she never did but she just gives alpha vibes and Doyin said the Alpha vibes might just be who she is.

Anyway, Ally left them when the digression continued, and Doyin later told him to leave so she can talk to chizzy , (who she had been telling to wait till she’s done with Ally)

So she had a chat with Chizzy.. Dianna and Rachael sorted their issues. Groovy and Sege spoke too, Chomzy and Elo bonded, Bryann massaged Rachael, Chi chi was tossing around and tried holding Deji’s face but he moved away. Earlier, he had told dotun that he was tired of the ship cos chi chi wants them to be together like them born them together . Said that he didn’t know it was a job o and they laughed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:49am On Aug 24, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
So you haven’t discuss about something with your woman/man, friend before? So every talk now is gossip… nawao

Whenever I see him on my screen he is most times talking of some other housemate in a negative way.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by seunni: 10:50am On Aug 24, 2022
DamianX:
It's time for you guys to stop this, every one of them gossip.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2022
safarigirl:

Level 2 HMs and their slangs and speech pattern can be quite addictive.

Dem don copy "who dey..." Now na "understand", soon, they will start saying "Broooo" and "E no jig"

Very addictive

They already use "e no jig"
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2022
seunni:

It's time for you guys to stop this, every one of them gossip.

When it becomes frequent, it becomes sickening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:52am On Aug 24, 2022
DamianX:
His fans will soon come for you ogrin
Lmao!

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2022
Sweetpink:

His fans will soon come for you ogrin
Lmao!

Me no kuku send them. They will mention and cry tire after all I didn't lie. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by lumens: 10:54am On Aug 24, 2022
shocked

Please what's happening to Wakanda and Hermes ship.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2022
DamianX:

Whenever I see him on my screen he is most times talking of some other housemate in a negative way.
Is there anyone who doesn’t talk about someone else in that house? What will they talk about in that house if not about others? This morning the guys were discussing about their relationship. Was that also gossip?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2022
Adexchelsea19:
Is there anyone who doesn’t talk about someone else in that house? What will they talk about in that house if not about others? This morning the guys were discussing about their relationship. Was that also gossip?

Talking about people has been so demonized on this show.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2022
superlicious:
I am shocked shocked All the ladies are well dressed. Amaka that always ties towel has been wearing bumpant ever since the merger. Even Bella has her makeup on. Na wa nawa

Level 1 girls shook her in2 reality

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:00am On Aug 24, 2022
DamianX:

Me no kuku send them. They will mention and cry tire after all I didn't lie. grin
I no know how una want make we know Wetin dey go on for house since dem no dey show all if not for gossips.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2022
Amya:

I doubt he blew in the first place because i don't even know him

The one that sang Wetin We gain

Victor AD.

copies Tuface's voice, copied his slow music style completely in that song.

You would think it was Tuface singing if love was a crime
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2022
Adexchelsea19:

How many times do you see Groovy gossiping , how many times do you see Elosway, Dotun, Bryann etc
Gossiping is gossiping and it's sickening. There are more than a thousand things to talk of. If one can gossip he should also be able to man it when asked instead of dancing round and round a mango tree grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2022
So Daniella has heard that Doyin is not happy with Allysyn for spending more time with Daniella and she’s angry. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:04am On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD, thank you for the update oh... kiss kiss

Personally, I don't like Doyin with Allysun that much. I just don't think Ally is that loyal to Doyin. But make we dey watch!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:06am On Aug 24, 2022
Just like Adekunle’s fans, he will not let Doyin exist in peace cry cry

He just narrated a lie about the Giddy -Dianna relationship to Rachael.. said There was a night Doyin was bored and went to giddy’s bed and giddy being the funny one just talked plenty things. After the conversation, Doyin went to Dianna to tell her all what giddy said, and when she was done she came to meet him and ally (they were still together then) that she just wanted to cause trouble and went to bed.

Said Giddy lamented about it for two days.

Rachael looked shocked and said only a demon will do what she did and she will avoid her. Ade then said he doesn’t know her much outside the house to speak about her person. A dodgy comment.

The conversation that happened between giddy and Doyin that she later told Dianna about happened in the garden and locker room. Also, Rachel herself told Dianna all the things giddy had been telling her when they were settling their issues last night. Does that make her a demon too? Or they all can’t see Giddy is just playing the ladies?

Also he keeps talking about people having strategy and how he doesn’t have. For someone who claims not to have a strategy, he talks about it way too much. Him and Segun are the only ones who say that word a lot in that house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2022
homesteady:
So Daniella has heard that Doyin is not happy with Allysyn for spending more time with Daniella and she’s angry. grin grin

It’s modella..I also thought it was Doyin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:07am On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
Just like Adekunle’s fans, he will not let Doyin exist in peace cry cry

He just narrated a lie about the Giddy -Dianna relationship to Rachael.. said There was a night Doyin was bored and went to giddy’s bed and giddy being the funny one just talked plenty things. After the conversation, Doyin went to Dianna to tell her all what giddy said, and when she was done she came to meet him and ally (they were still together then) that she just wanted to cause trouble and went to bed.

Said Giddy lamented about it for two days.

Rachael looked shocked and said only a demon will do what she did and she will avoid her. Ade then said he doesn’t know her much outside the house to speak about her person. A dodgy comment.

The conversation that happened between giddy and Doyin that she later told Dianna about happened in the garden and locker room. Also, Rachel herself told Dianna all the things giddy had been telling her when they were settling their issues last night. Does that make her a demon too? Or they all can’t see Giddy is just playing the ladies?

Also he keeps talking about people having strategy and how he doesn’t have. For someone who claims not to have a strategy, he talks about it way too much. Him and Segun are the only ones who say that word a lot in that house

Likeeee

(1) (2) (3) ... (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.