Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,334 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1975954 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
This Unik is the product Tacha and Cross are advertising.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2022
Unik soap task
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2022
scondy:

Beauty all the waaaaaaaaay.....

She won't do that again

You like drama…. grin

If Beauty came back, the house will turn upside down even if she does not utter a word….
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2022
todays sponsored task - - - unik soap
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
DoubleeDee:

grin grin That actually cracked me up!!

I was busy enjoying her finishing every other person. Had no idea mine was coming angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
daniella x sheghz discussing spri spri everywhere lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:30pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mayb she should be HOH every week

Oh i seE cheesy

Thanks ..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2022
davodyguy:

Lol.

This is not correct.

I'm a musician myself. By definition it means someone that plays musical instruments, but I'm not a singer.

However, as a multi instrumentalist, as I've played instruments like saxophone, trumpet, lead guitar, bass guitar, drums and Keyboard.

We're trained to compose all songs and play to all beats.

So whether it's Pasuma Wonder, Bright Chimeze, Tuface, King SUNNY Ade, Femi Kuti, Edna Egoli P-square (notice all the mentioned musicians sings different genre of music like Fuji, Highlife, Hip-hop, juju, Afro beat, Reggae and dancehall hip-hop Calipso) I can play for any of them based on training.

If you take me to play for a Muslim like bukola Alayande (Ere Asalatu) or Frank Edwards Gospel singer, I would still play my keyboard very well.

Hence, musicians can fit to any style.

Yes, Bryan came top, but the margin is not that wide, as expected. This is the point most of us are making.

I'm speaking from the perspective of a keyboard that have played for many singers including Late Baba Ara of CCC, Late Prophet Akinade of Lion of Judah, Esther Igbekele, Sewele Jésù among others
Zobo, lool.
Tell me which type of music sells most.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2022
Cross and Tacha and their products featuring in today’s task
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
GalRenaissance:

The same big brother that gave her a platform and for you to even know she exists.

U would think Erica has attained the level of omotola jalade or genevieve with the way her fans project her...common nengi she never touch ....not to talk of ceec or bisola....

If well Established celebs dey do big brother celebrity or ultimate search celebrity version..

Who Erica be?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Sorry what's this stuff I am hearing that BBN organisers want to bring back an evicted HM to an already intense and exciting show?

Seems they want use their own hand to bury or scatter this season's show!

If they want to bring anyone,it should be new set of HMs that will be entertaining,physically attractive and gbas gbos filled!

Dasall!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
GalRenaissance:
Please wetin doyin do these housemates?

Everyone seems to have something negative to say about her and her friends are leaving her. I'm sure beauty would have left her too.
when they can't stand the brightness of your light (make dem no blind) darkness has to dissolve..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2022
MamBi:

You like drama…. grin

If Beauty came back, the house will turn upside down even if she does not utter a word….

She left too early...I came to really like her....so I am just hoping for a second chance....just for her to register her presence in a good way on the show
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
kowema:
Everyone has something Negative to say about Doyin.
I blame her. She's is multicolored.
General consensus from Level 1 HMs is that she has tried to scatter virtually all ships in the house while feigning innocence. The guyz are angry about it and spoke amongst themselves about it

I knew it!
I knew there has to be a reason she got that plenty nominations... lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Pure water heart Doyin Dodo. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Na the more you look, the less you see gal undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ginaz(f): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2022
scondy:

She left too early...I came to really like her....so I am just hoping for a second chance....just for her to register her presence in a good way on the show

she already registered her presence. dem no dey register name twice, BBN no be school.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 6:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Who knows what goes on in Doyins mind? Obviously she appears classy, the most classy babe in the house, but is she feeling sad she isn't in a relationship with maybe Sheggz?

And what's going on between her and Chizzy?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
scondy:

U would think Erica has attained the level of omotola jalade or genevieve with the way her fans project her...common nengi she never touch ....not to talk of ceec or bisola....
If well Established celebs dey do big brother celebrity or ultimate search celebrity version..
Who Erica be?

One thing is that TL is always there for me…I loove Twitter. I would be minding my business on black american, SAn or other twitter and pop goes my TL with BBN gist cool
That’s how I would have missed a series featuring the top babes of every season from See Gobe to Lockdown…viz-
TBoss and Bisola
CeeC and Alex
Tacha and Mercy
Erica and Dorathy
That they chose a DQed over the second runner -up for the Lockdown season was very revealing But that in itself was not a surprise to me enesly, but a given, to me - the huge surprise was that Nengi could not topple Dorathy to that spot shocked

Tete, the question, “who Erica be?” has to go down as one of the biggest “sour grapes” moments since we joined this thread cheesy

She does not have to be Genevieve Nnaji to be a big star… She is a BBN ex-housemate with a huge buzz and a significant fanbase that propelled her into a very influential/powerful and successful position after her DQ.
She is a star girl even if she never acts a movie in her laiffe (in her voice).
True Story.
P.S I don’t like her acting
But then, I don’t do Nollywood, at all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
ToyinDipo:

Zobo, lool.
Tell me which type of music sells most.

Cold zobo cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 7:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
kowema:

Hahahaha.
Bursted!!!!.
Multi-choice BBN department way no know Nando grin grin grin
Don’t mind him…I’m sure he has never heard of Bayo, Katung et etal grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
Dezenazil:
maybe Doyin isn't who we thought she is. They live with her and should have a better knowledge of who she is.

Pure truth... considering that the cameras doesn't even show everything, i will trust the housemates more than what they show us

... Doyin is packing herself as a sandwich whereas she is really just akara and bread lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
I've seen orisirisi pure hearts on this show but Doyin takes the cake.

Read she called Allysyn an irritant on Sunday but she was crying to biggie yesterday. Never seen before. grin grin

She really takes the cake lipsrsealed
She don cast finish
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Eeghe:

One thing is that TL is always there for me…I live Twitter. I would be minding my business on black american, SA or other twitter and pop goes my TL with BBN gist cool
That’s how I would have missed a series featuring the top babes of every season from See Gobe to Lockdown…viz-
TBoss and Bisola
CeeC and Alex
Tracy and Mercy
Erica and Dorathy
That they chose a DQed over the second runner -up for the Lockdown season was very revealing But that in itself was not a surprise to me enesly, that is a given, to me - the huge surprise was that Nengi could not topple Dorathy to that spot shocked

Tete, the question, “who Erica be?” has to go down as one of the biggest “sour grapes” moments since we joined this thread cheesy

She does not have to be Genevieve Nnaji to be a big star… She is a BBN ex-housemate with a huge buzz and a significant fanbase that propelled her into a very influential/powerful and successful position after her DQ.
She is a star girl even if she never acts a movie in her laiffe (in her voice).
True Story.
P.S I don’t like her acting
But then, I don’t do Nollywood, at all
You guys should stop talking about her like some kind of A lister biko.. D list sef she never see.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
bentenny:
Sorry what's this stuff I am hearing that BBN organisers want to bring back an evicted HM to an already intense and exciting show?

Seems they want use their own hand to bury or scatter this season's show!

If they want to bring anyone,it should be new set of HMs that will be entertaining,physically attractive and gbas gbos filled!

Dasall!

It's obvious the so-called organisers are running out of ideas. If they go ahead with this stupid plan, they'll just end up ruining the show for a lot of people. They should put on their thinking caps and figure out other ways to entertain the viewers.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
Giddy has been really looking fine lately… durag fits him

And UNIk has the ugliest merchandise so far..

Don’t like it at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
This one housemates are studying handouts like say school don release Exam timetable..

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
VictorIfe:
daniella x sheghz discussing spri spri everywhere lol

Dani has a mouth on her eh? Surprising shocked
Who watched Trenches? Is she salty? I thought she was one polite and calm babe o

To Chomzy’s “command” for them to leave the lounge so that her own team would stay there and practice for the task- she retorted “jokes”
cheesy
Anyway the Chomzy was trying with asserting the authority Biggie asked her to, but to Shegz’ s them group she relinquished the power. Toor, friendship over authority lipsrsealed

I don’t know how it all later panned out, I am currently away

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
kowema:
Everyone has something Negative to say about Doyin.
I blame her. She's is multicolored.
General consensus from Level 1 HMs is that she has tried to scatter virtually all ships in the house while feigning innocence. The guyz are angry about it and spoke amongst themselves about it

Everyone can see through doyin's nonsense, used to like her but noticed she likes, capping nonsense, stupid talks and starts feigning innocence

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:

I was busy enjoying her finishing every other person. Had no idea mine was coming angry cheesy

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Nhazeru:

Cold zobo cheesy
And tasteless too cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
scondy:

Who Erica be?
Gordons spices.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
Hermes said he dropped out of secondary school in a conversation with Rachel some time ago.

I guess that's why he tries to overemphasize the "British/American accent" part when he speaks. He's subconsciously trying to prove to people that "I fit speak the same English wey una dey speak" when he talks.

The problem now is that he overdoses it sometimes and ends up not being real or not communicating effectively with people. It happened during their Afro futuristic wager presentation. It was only when Adekunle rounded up the presentation, that we were able to understand some of their points. It has happened today in his diary session too.

Bisola used to do something like that too when the whole talk of her not going to the university was popular. Even though, hers was more toned down.

I wish Hermes expressed himself in pidgin more. He is a great guy and I wouldn't mind him winning the show at the end.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) (2114) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.