Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959000 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please wetin doyin do these housemates?

Everyone seems to have something negative to say about her and her friends are leaving her. I'm sure beauty would have left her too.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2022
prewtyjulie:
Chomzy r u scorned hermes moved on from u, tell us, its obvious d way u just rated groovna, u r surely a pained woman
She gave a logical reason why she thinks the relationship is fake. Pained? She also indirectly told us the reason she didn't date Hermes.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
MamBi:

I think he is just being dramatic. He probably can use simpler words but is choosing these way to bring some drama.

There was a a day were he was critiquing his mates and he was very precise and to the point..

He should please bring that precise person into the DR, and immediately (in Biggie’s voice)

Cos what I watched surely cannot be good for his game cry lipsrsealed
Africans need to feel a connection with housemates
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Eeghe:
This suggestion is important
Bring Hermes to connect with people
Biggie please- maybe he doesn’t know the DR is for connecting (maybe thinks it’s to talk intelligently)

Biggie personalize his questions like you used to do for Karen, break it down and ask him to use simpler words (ask him to talk in Pidgin)
Ahbeg
Cos this is honestly not good
I am so upset

I’ve never thought of DS this way until someone said it here recently, I think it was you.
Now I’m connecting with almost everybodygrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ibukzy:
Chomzy is the smartest lady in the house

She was spot on Hermes and Obaseki relationship

It's quite obvious even to viewers.

Fake kisses
Fake PDA's nothing just connects.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Maybe what did biggie say after telling Chomzy this is the best she’s expressed herself. my network tripped sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bryann basically said Bella and Sheggz are the standard of how Bbnaija Housemates should be. Genuine, not acting for the cameras

Hermes says Bella and Sheggz relationship was the template for the level 2 girls and they asked him why he can't give them that and he said he's an ashawo.

See my baby Bella being used as a good example and as a standard from the people who spend 24 hours with her

My love Bella. kiss
I'm proud of you kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2022
Everyone has something Negative to say about Doyin.
I blame her. She's is multicolored.
General consensus from Level 1 HMs is that she has tried to scatter virtually all ships in the house while feigning innocence. The guyz are angry about it and spoke amongst themselves about it

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Clement1111:

who do you want back
Cyph but never Beauty
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2022
Eeghe:

Enugu marabout, respect yourself cheesy
lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
kowema:
Everyone has something Negative to say about Doyin.
I blame her. She's is multicolored.
General consensus from Level 1 HMs is that she has tried to scatter virtually all ships in the house while feigning innocence. The guyz are angry about it and spoke amongst themselves about it

Pure water heart Doyin Dodo. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2022
homesteady:

I’ve never thought of DS this way until someone said it here recently, I think it was you.
Now I’m connecting with almost everybodygrin

cheesy
If you dislike someone during their DS, then you really dislike them

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
Geezeem:

His talent or lack thereof is not my concern... my concern is, when e reach your fave's turn to be dragged... collect am and move, so others can be dragged too.... there is queue embarassed

Na turn by turn and e go reach everybody

Serious queue o. Everyone must collect wotowoto

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2022
GalRenaissance:
Please wetin doyin do these housemates?

Everyone seems to have something negative to say about her and her friends are leaving her. I'm sure beauty would have left her too.
maybe Doyin isn't who we thought she is. They live with her and should have a better knowledge of who she is.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
I've seen orisirisi pure hearts on this show but Doyin takes the cake.

Read she called Allysyn an irritant on Sunday but she was crying to biggie yesterday. Never seen before. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
Alheeri:

Hermes isn't boring na Allyson cause am, same thing she did to Adekunle when she was with him.i just want him to leave that girl and be close to his guys grin grin

You don't mix your saliva with Gorimakpa's and remain same ever again ! Hermes will go into oblivion if he doesn't watch it with that girl.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
Maybe what did biggie say after telling Chomzy this is the best she’s expressed herself. my network tripped sad
Mayb she should be HOH every week
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
I enjoyed Chomzy session.. felt good to hear her express herself about the things happening in the house..

She finished everyone finishable.. grin.. stray bullet hit my fave even when biggie no ask am about her.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2022
ToyinDipo:

Lockdown and Level up beats are distinctly different. Level up's beat is a low beat, difficult to vibe to. So Bryann had to work with a much difficult beat.
Lol.

This is not correct.

I'm a musician myself. By definition it means someone that plays musical instruments, but I'm not a singer.

However, as a multi instrumentalist, as I've played instruments like saxophone, trumpet, lead guitar, bass guitar, drums and Keyboard.

We're trained to compose all songs and play to all beats.

So whether it's Pasuma Wonder, Bright Chimeze, Tuface, King SUNNY Ade, Femi Kuti, Edna Egoli P-square (notice all the mentioned musicians sings different genre of music like Fuji, Highlife, Hip-hop, juju, Afro beat, Reggae and dancehall hip-hop Calipso) I can play for any of them based on training.

If you take me to play for a Muslim like bukola Alayande (Ere Asalatu) or Frank Edwards Gospel singer, I would still play my keyboard very well.

Hence, musicians can fit to any style.

Yes, Bryan came top, but the margin is not that wide, as expected. This is the point most of us are making.

I'm speaking from the perspective of a keyboard that have played for many singers including Late Baba Ara of CCC, Late Prophet Akinade of Lion of Judah, Esther Igbekele, Sewele Jésù among others

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
MamBi:

I think he is just being dramatic. He probably can use simpler words but is choosing these way to bring some drama.

There was a a day were he was critiquing his mates and he was very precise and to the point..

You’re spot on Lady B.
Hermes is very direct and eloquent when he’s serious about making a point.
He can also flow smoothly in pidgin in the right mood.
I particularly see him as a free spirited loony and a strategic player when it matters.
Definitely a possible top five and one to watch closely in contention for the grand prize.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:12pm On Aug 24, 2022
Amya:

Serious queue o. Everyone must collect wotowoto

e no pass like this grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Giel:
Bryann basically said Bella and Sheggz are the standard of how Bbnaija Housemates should be. Genuine, not acting for the cameras

Hermes says Bella and Sheggz relationship was the template for the level 2 girls and they asked him why he can't give them that and he said he's an ashawo.

See my baby Bella being used as a good example and as a standard from the people who spend 24 hours with her

My love Bella. kiss
I'm proud of you kiss

Biggest Bella!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:
I enjoyed Chomzy session.. felt good to hear her express herself about the things happening in the house..

She finished everyone finishable.. grin.. stray bullet hit my fave even when biggie no ask am about her.

grin grin That actually cracked me up!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
Chomzy: please gather together cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We at multichoice are considering bringing one of the evicted housemate or Beauty back at a point from the memo I am getting subject to your votes.Who do you think people will vote for? More twist on the way.

Beauty all the waaaaaaaaay.....

She won't do that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by general007: 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
davodyguy:

Segun said it to Ebuka, that he doesn't really know Adekunle.

Na only Vector go tell us who in be

Even vector say him no get cctv view of him person....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 6:21pm On Aug 24, 2022
Giel:
Bryann basically said Bella and Sheggz are the standard of how Bbnaija Housemates should be . Genuine, not acting for the cameras

My love Bella. kiss
I'm proud of you kiss

You people and twisting people's words. Nawa o.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2022
eleshin:

She gave a logical reason why she thinks the relationship is fake. Pained? She also indirectly told us the reason she didn't date Hermes.

Pls, she should go n sit down n choke on her tears. So hermes DAT has handled 2 babes already n doesn't mind a third is now confused about wat he wants. He wanted 3 babes, wanted 2 make her d 3rd she refused, now he has found someone who doesn't care being d 3 wheel she's crying wolf, or was she expecting hermes to hang around like elo so she can be satisfied DAT he's real.

In groovys case, after been out of a toxic relationship, he met someone who was willing to take care of him, though dey myt not av started out as hopeless romantics, we can definitely say dey r getting closer n stronger 2geda. Abeg she should breath n let dem be.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
Ninja 5 has a nice shape kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Pure water heart Doyin Dodo. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
This + the meme

I need to stop laughing grin please help. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
MizzD:

Stray bullet indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2107) (2108) (2109) (2110) (2111) (2112) (2113) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.