Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1943863 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:27am On Aug 25, 2022
*** clears throat ***
Innocent here kiss

This is just a reminder that last night the self acclaimed first class graduate in engineering that started cooking and selling food at the age of 2 could not pronounce the word ACNE

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:27am On Aug 25, 2022
Hermes is really interesting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2022
HitlerGaddafi:
This Doyin resemble person wey the toto go deep.
Ndi medical radiographer grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetpink:
So,Eloswag and Chomzy have been intimate?grin
No wonder Hermes stopped chasing her and settled for Allysongrin
Where is this coming from?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Hazardfan1:
Adekunle can snatch someone's wife with this voice.

��� embarassed cool shocked
Can he keep a woman?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Shegzella supplying morning content grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2022
Rozross:
Where is this coming from?
https://twitter.com/21miller123/status/1562632194186948608?s=21&t=BGotqGXynrkuG93bOr0BRA
It happened in week 2 after Saturday night party.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetpink:

Adekunle seems to know how Chomzy really feels about Hermes,that’s why he even went as far as insinuating that they’d have sex.
Btw,he said that Hermes is becoming soft and emotional because he’s in a relationship and that Sheggz asked Hermes if he’s gotten any action from Allyson but he said just kisses and then,he(Adekunle)said that Hermes and Allyson will definitely have sex….I was like “wtf is wrong with this guy”?
Every night,you will find him gossiping with Elo,Diana and Chomzy and then act all innocent when it backfires!
Adekunle’s recent attitude is really bad!
He gossips like a village market woman and he hides his bitterness behind that cute face!!
Tueh!
Chi chi was right about him,he doesn’t like beautiful things!
Maybe so.

It's not easy to take all that Allysyn leaving him in. I dont blame Ally either, she's just a girly girl. This girl came to Ade with the hope of frolicking around and possibly being an item. Ade was too stoic and lacked spontaneity. He made her rethink her options. Adekunle is at the top tier of the finest guys in this season's BigBrother show,of course it'll be a pleasure for Allysyn to be with him but a guy gotta have the finesse skill set around women, reading energies,body signs,knowing when to be fun and all. It's sad though.

It's a lesson to guys.

I remember the earlier days she was onto him, one particular day she murmured something freaky as him playing with her under the duvet,and vagina talk...Adekunle retorted out loudly with a facial disgust that ; "You want me to touch your Vagïna" ? shocked

Poor Allysyn quickly took her words back and retreated to her shell with embarrassment written all-over her face grin I felt for her....

She started to slowly reduce her stay with him....

I hope Adekunle can just be bold at heart. Fųck whatever and play with these girls, he cares too much how he'd be judged. He's too fine to be relegated to the background of neglect or friendzoned. Soon I feel Rachel will followsuit Ally's way.

Chomzy that I could see disgust in her face when around Hermes before,now acts supper nice around him, almost kissing his AsS even on matters she supposedly edges him on being right.

This life sweet n bitter. grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:34am On Aug 25, 2022
Amya:
Shegzella supplying morning content grin

Those two are in a world of their own.

Sheggz fully knows the world is watching, I just hope his actions are real towards the babe, we'll find out after the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Dannyxy:
Why level one plenty for kitchen dey cook, who give them foodstuffs?

Hope no be my babies hard earned food..

Please nobody should tell me anything, ask scondy na she start am

Lol…..

Scondy has bought market from you guys.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:39am On Aug 25, 2022
Good morning

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:40am On Aug 25, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Diana and Bryann ship will be funny o, e go be like ant wey wan carry sack of dangote sugar......cheesy grin cheesy

Lmao grin
I like Diana but I don't want this ship o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:
Anyway, Amaka and GiddyFia ship don break down for port.

Amaka says she does not think they need to be so close moving forward, they can just be friendly and that's all.

What this GiddyMaka premature break up shows, ladies and gentlemen, is that Long Distance Relationship can be very deceitful. They both realised they did not want anything serious, because they have seen their personalities do not match (at least, in Amaka's words). Na just close proximity wipe away attraction

Oturugbeke !!! shocked

Anyways, Giddyfia was always a placeholder for Amaka. She would have preferred Groovy Mono..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2022
I heard that phyna hyped my Hermes last nightgrin
Phynation,please forgive and welcome megrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:
Phyna is still investigating the origins of this rumour that Groovy gave her head.

She now suspects it was indeed Amaka that spread the rumour, and not Chomzy that made it up.

She says Amaka is acting funny and suspicious. She don go meet Chomzy to tell her her suspicions

Fantastic! 5 gbosa to Phyna.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2022
dumininu01:
All this ladies should rest now
Wtf is all this grin grin
This Groovy sef

Na woman wrapper,Big muscle for nothing Eric 2.0
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:49am On Aug 25, 2022
innocentdude:
*** clears throat ***
Innocent here kiss

This is just a reminder that last night the self acclaimed first class graduate in engineering that started cooking and selling food at the age of 2 could not pronounce the word ACNE

The person must be a witch. Age 2?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2022
innocentdude:
*** clears throat ***
Innocent here kiss

Also be reminded that Bella was asking which animal has a tusk?.

#softreminders

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:55am On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Maybe so.

It's not easy to take all that Allysyn leaving him in. I dont blame Ally either, she's just a girly girl. This girl came to Ade with the hope of frolicking around and possibly being an item. Ade was too stoic and lacked spontaneity. He made her rethink her options. Adekunle is at the top tier of the finest guys in this season's BigBrother show,of course it'll be a pleasure for Allysyn to be with him but a guy gotta have the finesse skill set around women, reading energies,body signs,knowing when to be fun and all. It's sad though.

It's a lesson to guys.

I remember the earlier days she was onto him, one particular day she murmured something freaky as him playing with her under the duvet,and vagina talk...Adekunle retorted out loudly with a facial disgust that ; "You want me to touch your Vagïna" ? shocked

Poor Allysyn quickly took her words back and retreated to her shell with embarrassment written all-over her face grin I felt for her....

I hope Adekunle can just be bold at heart. Fųck whatever and play with these girls, he cares too much how he'd be judged. He's too fine to be relegated to the background of neglect or friendzoned. Soon I feel Rachel will followsuit Ally's way.

Chomzy that I could see disgust in her face when around Hermes before,now acts supper nice around him, almost kissing his AsS even on matters she supposedly edges him on being right.

Both Adekunle and Rachel have low self esteem.
That's why dey have easily found each other's company.
Was trying to place why Adekunle had that low self esteem aura and it hit the day he mentioned he had a 3rd class and all the other things he said about his school days including having an extra year.

For Rachel, she is a single mum. She has a child (Franca). I believe that's also making her very conscious plus low self esteemed amongst the other HMs.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:55am On Aug 25, 2022
Twoclans:

Really shocked

Are you sure?

Don’t mind him. Gee is a lady..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetpink:
I heard that phyna hyped my Hermes last nightgrin
Phynation,please forgive and welcome megrin

Hahahaha.
Comrade.
Promise say you no go yab her again first?.
Me too I like Hermes and I also like Phyna and Groovy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:
In all things tonight, I am honestly highly disappointed in Amaka.

Amaka no try at all this night.

For her to look Phyna in the face and tell her the only way they bond is by cleaning toilet together and cooking, is such a terrible thing to say.

When they used to call each other CNN and AlJazeera was it from cleaning toilet? All the times they would walk up and down the house counting condom, was it because they were turning eba together? When Phyna would advise her on how to handle her romantic interests, was it over the joint pot of soup they were cooking?

For someone who has spent so long gisting with this babe, fighting together, walking out of task rehearsals together and all these other things, it was such a disheartening thing that she wrapped all of that, and concluded with, "We just bond over cleaning the toilet and cooking"

That's like when you and someone have been dating for months, going out together, meeting up with friends, only for them to suddenly tell you it's just sex that joined you together.

Amaka no try at all. That her response to Phyna was not it. She phuck up bad bad.

What Phyna did to her still hurts.. If someone you think is a friend does that, maybe she is not really a friend….

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2022
Hazardfan1:

Na hin people still dey dump am with the same voice??

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetpink:

What’s his business?
That’s why he always gets into trouble!

Yes slim girls are deep , she and Modella .
Slims are sweetest , it's good if they have wide lips like Doyin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2022
This

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2022
Geezeem:

Your doyin nko? She no see trend, trend? Kikikikikikik grin
take am

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:05am On Aug 25, 2022
Chizzy dey funny, he is saying Deji and other house haven't won wager but Chichi gives him 2 meat and Fish while him that won the wager just 1meat

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Hazardfan1:

Some people are saying he's impotent. yeye people

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Maybe so.

It's a lesson to guys.

So na to dey do sexual stuff with the ladies for national TV go define Adekunle manliness or sexual energy?

Have u for once thought he is being intentional about not going that far? I agree with you that maybe why allysyn backed out ....she wasn't getting the intense sexual energy ....but a guy that truly considers your reputation out there would show restraint.

Adekunle isn't the type to be behaving like a dude on heat, no be today he dey see woman....

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2022
DownChelsea:

Na hin people still dey dump am with the same voice??

Kwa Kwa kwa
Giddem
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2022
AutoChick4U:
So Adekunle is Impotent!!!!

A Man who can't get it Up is as useless as the P in Psychology sha.... True or False?

False. He said he couldnt get it up since he entered the house. That sounds like a man whose entire body parts, soul and spirit are collectivehy focused on the ultimate prize. A man of value.

Man like Adekunle grin

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.