Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944045 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Maybe so.

It's not easy to take all that Allysyn leaving him in. I dont blame Ally either, she's just a girly girl. This girl came to Ade with the hope of frolicking around and possibly being an item. Ade was too stoic and lacked spontaneity. He made her rethink her options. Adekunle is at the top tier of the finest guys in this season's BigBrother show,of course it'll be a pleasure for Allysyn to be with him but a guy gotta have the finesse skill set around women, reading energies,body signs,knowing when to be fun and all. It's sad though.

It's a lesson to guys.

I remember the earlier days she was onto him, one particular day she murmured something freaky as him playing with her under the duvet,and vagina talk...Adekunle retorted out loudly with a facial disgust that ; "You want me to touch your Vagïna" ? shocked

Poor Allysyn quickly took her words back and retreated to her shell with embarrassment written all-over her face grin I felt for her....

She started to slowly reduce her stay with him....

I hope Adekunle can just be bold at heart. Fųck whatever and play with these girls, he cares too much how he'd be judged. He's too fine to be relegated to the background of neglect or friendzoned. Soon I feel Rachel will followsuit Ally's way.

Chomzy that I could see disgust in her face when around Hermes before,now acts supper nice around him, almost kissing his AsS even on matters she supposedly edges him on being right.

This life sweet n bitter. grin
Now I understand.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetpink:
I heard that phyna hyped my Hermes last nightgrin
Phynation,please forgive and welcome megrin

Same Phyna that nominated him
Abeg abeg abeg..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetpink:

https://twitter.com/21miller123/status/1562632194186948608?s=21&t=BGotqGXynrkuG93bOr0BRA
It happened in week 2 after Saturday night party.

It didn't happen o, they both vehemently denied this. Chomzy was messed up and later ran to the bathroom to throw up. Eloswag was there and had to close the toilet door and help her clean up. Before then she was complaining about maybe drinking too much. My man Hermes saw them and concluded something happened. That's what actually happened.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:24am On Aug 25, 2022
kowema:

Also be reminded that Bella was asking which animal has a tusk?.

#softreminders
Okagbue na mgbeke nau
It's people who don't know them and have been hyping her since week one I laugh at cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2022
So na my Adekunle una face today abi!!!! You guys will wail till the final day. Mchewwww.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2022
davodyguy:

Music task sef, na narrow win.

We expected miles lead, but no
Isn't he the only musician in the house ? grin

Abi na me suppose win am ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2022
HajiaNotu:
DOTUN Biko win something tangible..

Give me bragging rights on this street..

Let them know say " You be Irawo"

DOTUN omo Ologo 10d

Shine bright, bright to blind your haters grin angry grin grin
grin cheesy

Alaja, stop forcing Dotun on us.

Oya, who hates Dotun?

Say it with you full chest....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2022
[quote author=PimpasParadise post=116038750]
Maybe so.

It's not easy to take all that Allysyn leaving him in. I dont blame Ally either, she's just a girly girl. This girl came to Ade with the hope of frolicking around and possibly being an item. Ade was too stoic and lacked spontaneity. He made her rethink her options. Adekunle is at the top tier of the finest guys in this season's BigBrother show,of course it'll be a pleasure for Allysyn to be with him but a guy gotta have the finesse skill set around women, reading energies,body signs,knowing when to be fun and all. It's sad though.

It's a lesson to guys.

I remember the earlier days she was onto him, one particular day she murmured something freaky as him playing with her under the duvet,and vagina talk...Adekunle retorted out loudly with a facial disgust that ; "You want me to touch your Vagïna" ? shocked

Poor Allysyn quickly took her words back and retreated to her shell with embarrassment written all-over her face grin I felt for her....

I hope Adekunle can just be bold at heart. Fųck whatever and play with these girls, he cares too much how he'd be judged. He's too fine to be relegated to the background of neglect or friendzoned. Soon I feel Rachel will followsuit Ally's way.

Chomzy that I could see disgust in her face when around Hermes before,now acts supper nice around him, almost kissing his AsS even on matters she supposedly edges him on being right.

This life sweet n bitter. grin[/quote
Please allow Adekunle, he should continue being his authentic self. Love will find him just the way he is.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2022
ThierryJay:

False. He said he couldnt get it up since he entered the house. That sounds like a man whose entire body parts, soul and spirit are collectivehy focused on the ultimate prize. A man of value.

Man like Adekunle grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2022
Phyna dey lie say na Groovy come for her

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2022
kowema:

Both Adekunle and Rachel have low self esteem.
That's why dey have easily found each other's company.
Was trying to place why Adekunle had that low self esteem aura and it hit the day he mentioned he had a 3rd class and all the other things he said about his school days including having an extra year.

For Rachel, she is a single mum. She has a child (Franca). I believe that's also making her very conscious plus low self esteemed amongst the other HMs.

Some of u go just begin yarn orisirisi....

Kunle and Rachel ....low self esteem... thisnur take is the funniest shiiit I have heard in a while

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2022
davodyguy:

The person must be a witch. Age 2?
She is a fraudulent fabricating individual with an inconsistently incoherent order of her life events

But let's all ignore that obvious truth because she shouts a lot and is real.......... who dey !!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:36am On Aug 25, 2022
ThierryJay:

False. He said he couldnt get it up since he entered the house. That sounds like a man whose entire body parts, soul and spirit are collectivehy focused on the ultimate prize. A man of value.

Man like Adekunle grin

Haba you guys should be saying the truth sometimes ,I understand we are all here for cruise but then again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How will a man not have the normal morning erections,I am not talking about erections that can shift womb just the normal morning erection.

I woke up about that time a.nd listened to that conversation and to be honest with you I was kind of worried for him,but later I remembered he is ageing and could have such issues.So no big deal.Guys in their late thirties and early forties will understand.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Phyna dey lie say na Groovy come for her
Oh so you too hear the lamba ?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbogo1: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Maybe so.

It's a lesson to guys.

This life sweet n bitter. grin
love will find Adekunle just the way he is. Every guy must not be a Bleep boy. This is how you all encourage Bleep boy behaviour and make nice guys feel like they are doing something wrong by beign decent.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
I remember one occassion where Whitemoney shouted "Who dey", and Pere (who was still soaked in his beef at that particular time) didn't know when he joined the house to shout "Breeeet"

That was when I knew that Whitemoney had colonized them all. grin

But then again... Why did Phyna just lie to Racheal that Groovy was the one who came for her?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2022
Twoclans:
grin

Haba you guys should be saying the truth sometimes ,I understand we are all here for cruise but then again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How will a man not have the normal morning erections,I am not talking about erections that can shift womb just the normal morning erection.

I woke up about that time a.nd listened to that conversation and to be honest with you I was kind of worried for him,[b]but later I remembered he is ageing and could have such issues.So no big deal.Guys in their late thirties and early forties will understan[/b]d.

Oh my goodness, see how I was not expecting how you ended this.. I couldn’t help it, I almost choked with laugh… grin

Kai, so it’s Adekunle’s turn today..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:42am On Aug 25, 2022
MamBi:

Don’t mind him. Gee is a lady..

For a moment I was wondering between me and the moniker who knows Gee more.

GoodMorning MamBi.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2022
Hazardfan1:
Adekunle can snatch someone's wife with this voice.

��� embarassed cool shocked
how will the sex work?cos woman shall not live by voice alone.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetpink:
I heard that phyna hyped my Hermes last nightgrin
Phynation,please forgive and welcome megrin
Tatiana
Most peeps on here don't hype Hermes, they don't even like him at all
Even when he does well, all they do is nitpick and openly show their bias
So their faves shouldn't get our love aswell
Cause all they've done to us is give us hate

They hate our faves angry
We hate their faves angry
This is WAR angry

Plus she nominated him don't forget that undecided

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Twoclans:

I woke up about that time a.nd listened to that conversation and to be honest with you I was kind of worried for him,but later I remembered he is ageing and could have such issues.So no big deal.Guys in their late thirties and early forties will understand.

It's not about age for him. I'm older than Ade (in my mid-late thirties) and I still almost always have morning woods.

Cruise or not, he gave the impression that it wasnt an issue for him prior to coming into the house. Which is why I think it isnt something serious. It could have been due to change in his eating habits or drug use. Then again, maybe he's conditioned himself to be super-conscious of his sexual image on public TV such that his gbola is in harmony with his thoughts. His type will never go naked let alone have sex on TV.

Free the guy. Because he's very handsome, viewers tend to project their expectations on him to exhibit a romantic sexual angle like a Groovy or Sheggz. But if man says he isnt doing that on live tv, please let him be.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2022
Doyin really miss Cyph and Beauty, she is feeling so lonely.Her people left too early.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2022
Twoclans:

For a moment I was wondering between me and the moniker who knows Gee more.

GoodMorning MamBi.

Good morning hon kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2022
kowema:

Both Adekunle and Rachel have low self esteem.
That's why dey have easily found each other's company.
Was trying to place why Adekunle had that low self esteem aura and it hit the day he mentioned he had a 3rd class and all the other things he said about his school days including having an extra year.

For Rachel, she is a single mum. She has a child (Franca). I believe that's also making her very conscious plus low self esteemed amongst the other HMs.

did Rachel say she is a mum?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Hazardfan1:
Adekunle can snatch someone's wife with this voice.

��� embarassed cool shocked

Snatch person wife with a lifeless gbola?

Make Una do, go fundme gather the money give am make him go see doctor. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2022
scondy:

So na to dey do sexual stuff with the ladies for national TV go define Adekunle manliness or sexual energy?

Have u for once thought he is being intentional about not going that far? I agree with you that maybe why allysyn backed out ....she wasn't getting the intense sexual energy ....but a guy that truly considers your reputation out there would show restraint.

Adekunle isn't the type to be behaving like a dude on heat, no be today he dey see woman....
it's not out of respect anything, he has now revealed that he can't get it up shikina!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2022
Amya:

Same Phyna that nominated him
Abeg abeg abeg..
Hermes asked to be nominated though and that made him an easy target. I also feel its a smart game plan, he wants to test his strength. That was also why he wanted to move to level 2 then.He isn't a coward like most level 2 housemates who wanna coast into finals if possible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2022
You guys are killing me with this Adekunle’s roasting…. grin

Just this small thing wey he talk. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetpink:

Yes o!
She’s a true definition of a SLAY QUEEN!!
Beauty with brains!
She come sabi knack join!
Na full package!

Full package..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2022
Omo, this bbn stanship no be here o.
How will someone just get up and cruise with something as sensitive as being impotent.

God abegggooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Level 2 dey show Level 1 pepper on top food...... cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 10:09am On Aug 25, 2022
Thought they said level 1 guys are classy grin agbadorians Dy disguise grin

Hiding food in biggies house. Shamelessness

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.