Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1955710 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Olodo24:
Modella is the hottest babe in that house. Her body is to die for and it doesn't look fake. She's got a nice face too. Just that I don't understand her wig game. It's like she wears the whole Nigeria on her head sometimes
You're so right.

Her wig game is really wacked. grin grin grin

Her body is fire tho.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:

Dark times.

Plus all the ITK wey full class.

Law School own that dem go carry mic dey pass, if dem come like your face, dem go just give you to answer question, make everybody hear as you wan take disgrace your family name.

One time dem even call me come stage to answer questions, imagine me wey be introvert having to answer an impromptu question in front of hundreds of people, I nearly die.

I dey tell you. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
ba7man:
You're so right.

Her wig game is really wacked. grin grin grin

Her body is fire tho.
Modella almost made Kess commit adultery

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nhazeru:

Sharrap there! cheesy

ODEkunle is impotent, he has confirmed it with his mouth. He can't get it up. That's the reason Allyson dumped his sorry ass. cheesy

Rachel will soon run for her dear life.

Good morning and do have a lovely day cheesy

Sopé walahi!! shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Omoh who born this fine baby Adekunle biko grin

This man is perfection I just dey look this God's creation kiss

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
I just want to tell Adekunle to never fry Akara again in that house.
I could bear Whitemoney cooking A whole pot of Mama Put standard Jollof Rice for 28 people (slay queens inclusive), but I find it very ridiculous that Ade washed and Grinded 3 Mudu grin of beans to fry Akara for 14 people. I hear he is planning it again.
Ade please stop it....before Chizzy would be inspired to cook Okpa!.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Deji don tire grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
kowema:
I just want to tell Adekunle to never fry Akara again in that house.
I could bear Whitemoney cooking A whole pot of Mama Put standard Jollof Rice for 28 people (slay queens inclusive), but I find it very ridiculous that Ade washed and Grinded 3 Mudu grin of beans to fry Akara for 14 people. I hear he is planning it again.
Ade please stop it....before Chizzy would be inspired to cook Okpa!.
Taaaa Even if Adekunle fry his shit I go chop grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
Deji is boring Chichi with talks about his pharmacist career. Babe wan cuddle you dey talk about how you need to get a licence before you can practice pharmacy in the US. Is that the kind of conversation you have with am esotic dancer. Bad beesh has changed topic grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
dominique:
Deji is boring Chichi with talks about his pharmacist career. Babe wan cuddle you dey talk about how you need to get a licence before you can practice pharmacy in the US. Is that the kind of conversation you have with am esotic dancer. Bad beesh has changed topic grin

I suppose ban you cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
scondy:

Lol...safarigirl knows....lol...
lol...nah una sabi
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Is Deji a pharmacist?

I m curious cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
FIGARO00:
grin cheesy

Alaja, stop forcing Dotun on us.

Oya, who hates Dotun?

Say it with you full chest....

You are a Joker grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Abeg...shey train don pass tru sheggz n Groovy ni?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OGdaddy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetpink:

Phyna will not BBN!!
Never!!!
Phyna will keep choking you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Legionx: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
dominique:

Why are you wicked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
OGdaddy:
Phyna will keep choking you.
Choke am well cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
dominique:

Where are the antispambots? tongue tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
carammel:
I find it weird when someone say they can’t cook or clean, i mean these are basic survival skills.
Very weird lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
Eiyaa neglected Lady Diana is happy again thank God for Kabiyesi taking good care of her smiley

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fancygurl23(f): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Who was Doyin quarrelling with and insulting just a minute ago?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
This Allysyn's body, dem no fit buy am inside market.

If you no get am, you no get am.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:

That's the problem.

There are people I meet, proper extroverts, and I tell others that, "If this person doesn't make it in life, it is because they just did not want to"

They put themselves out there, they're jovial, they're likeable, so, even things they may not even be all that suitable for, people will give it to them and hope they can wing it just because they are that likeable.

I wish I had that gift, but it just seems like such an exhausting thing to be giving that much of yourself to people.

Funny enough, people tend to like me when they meet me in person, there's always, "Oh, you're so fun.", "I like your vibe" "You should do something on TV", "You sound like you studied Mass Comm...", but before the interaction, people just think I'm this cold, unapproachable person. I've been told I look like I can slap a guy if he touches me.

Same with me, I function better with one-on-one conversations. People are surprised that I am friendly. But I like aloofness aspect of being an introvert, there is that element is see-finish with the extroverts.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetpink:
Adekunle: Some people are putting in work towards this wager while others are not (trying to talk to Hermes about Sheggz)

Hermes: Guy stop. Everybody is doing their bit and what they are good at. Focus on doing yours...sings and walks away

Thank God say my Hermes no Dey entertain petty gossip!!!
Tueh!
If this is true, then Adekunle dey fall my hand. He should mind his business. I thought he was a principled person.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Those insults are unnecessary...doyin...we didn't see how it started ...but e never reach these plenty talk....and if u pour the rice on his face ...u ll get a strike....

E don do....allysyn has pulled u to cool down and u r still hurling plenty low insults to elo
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:
My stylish Bryann is playing cards with Rachael.

I love his fits, he no dey ever fall hand for there

That his shirt, it was doing me like I should enter my TV and steal the shirt.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Fancygurl23:

I no even know.

She just dey rake, might be Dotun or Giddy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Wetin happen between Doyinswag? Kayode was busy showing Phyna catwalking in the garden while we were hearing a male voice saying "don't let me insult you, don't let me insult you". By the time Kayode switches to where the action was going on. Doyin told him to pack the rubbish he came to pack and get lost, dustbin boy (elo was sweeping in the garden). Ally has managed to calm her down and taken her back inside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Fancygurl23:
Dustbin man
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

Same with me, I function better with one-on-one conversations. People are surprised that I am friendly. But I like aloofness aspect of being an introvert, there is that element is see-finish with the extroverts.

Yes, this is it, the see finish part.

I generally think it is better for people to perceive you as a no-nonsense person, than for an anything goes person.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sweetpink:

You are absolutely right but we still need alliancesgrin
If we declare war on all Hermes haters,they will gang up against us and we don’t need all thatgrin
About nominations,he also nominated others so how would you feel if their fans drag him?grin

Alliance with a power house is useless. You will just end up being second best. People whose alliance votes will favour Hermes are second rates such as Doyin, Daniella, Adekinle etc that have teeming fans but are not positioned to win the show.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Fancygurl23(f): 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
Doyin mumbling angrily about Eloswag when he is not there: I will pour this rice on your ugly ass face. Fucking dustbin man. Stupid idiot.

When Eloswag walks into the kitchen, she suddenly goes quiet and can't even look him in the face.

Coward!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2164) (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.