Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959645 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:
Groovy is dressed like a giant leprechaun.
Lol.

What is this now? grin cheesy

Isn't a leprechaun supposed to be a dwarf/ or little ppl?

Make ona leave Groovy o.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:

It's anxiety.

Sometimes, I think I'll just live and die alone because I don't want to interact with people. I don't go anywhere, if I can avoid it and I never motivate myself to go. I've only been to church like 3 times in 3 years and it was all down to necessity, not because I want to go.

I force myself to go out maybe once or twice in two months, make E no be like say na only house get me, but the amount of mind prep that go into that outing is crazy.

I've considered therapy, but after seeing the rates, I have decided to take my problems to God in prayer grin
This one pass me abeg cheesy

You should consider the boldened grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dezenazil:
kikikikikiki the girl no fit relate. I wonder why he left Doyin who is obviously sound and can fit perfectly into his world for an olodo who bleaches and is empty upstairs.

Give every guy in that house the option of Doyin and Chi Chi.

And they'll go for chi chi.

Both ladies might be Dumb but Chichi is "a lil bit" more likely to give a man his two greatest desires in life. "RESPECT AND LOYALTY"

I dislike chi chi more than Doyin tho.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:

Na Amaka be this, sorry for the picture quality
Igboamaka kiss She looks great!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
kowema:

He left Doyin because she ain't loyal and she's cheap.
He watched her move from to mam and then to Cyph. Only for her to port to him when he came to the house.
Men don't like easy women and women who ain't loyal.
They will rather stay with a stack dundy.
Case study: Goodluck and Patience Jonathan.
this your example off me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
FIGARO00:

Lol.

What is this now? grin cheesy

Isn't a leprechaun supposed to be a dwarf/ or little ppl?

Make ona leave Groovy o.

Yes, na why I put the giant in front.

He's wearing green and green, it's like leprechaun uniform. If dem come back from break and I fit snap, I go snap

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Cr7babe: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
Lmao
dominique:
Deji is boring Chichi with talks about his pharmacist career. Babe wan cuddle you dey talk about how you need to get a licence before you can practice pharmacy in the US. Is that the kind of conversation you have with am esotic dancer. Bad beesh has changed topic grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bunny19: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dezenazil:
kikikikikiki the girl no fit relate. I wonder why he left Doyin who is obviously sound and can fit perfectly into his world for an olodo who bleaches and is empty upstairs.
Because of big nyash. That's how a typical man reasons. With their Pr**k lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes, na why I put the giant in front.

He's wearing green and green, it's like leprechaun uniform. If dem come back from break and I fit snap, I go snap

Abeg snap am.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:

Yes, this is it, the see finish part.

I generally think it is better for people to perceive you as a no-nonsense person, than for an anything goes person.

I agree with you.

Agoraphobia: An anxiety disorder characterised by a specific fear of particular places and situations that the person feels anxious or panics, such as open spaces, crowded places and places from which escape seems difficult.

Are you sure you want to do BB, it will be an introvert's nightmare, you will be in the corner with your knees to your chest rocking back and forth crying to BB that you want to go home grin especially if they put in craze men/women in there.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:

Dark times.

Plus all the ITK wey full class.

Law School own that dem go carry mic dey pass, if dem come like your face, dem go just give you to answer question, make everybody hear as you wan take disgrace your family name.

One time dem even call me come stage to answer questions, imagine me wey be introvert having to answer an impromptu question in front of hundreds of people, I nearly die.
You will never catch me raising my hand to answer questions in public even when I know the question, when e no be juju grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bunny19:
Because of big nyash. That's how a typical man reasons. With their Pr**k lipsrsealed
fake yansh at that!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:

I dey avoid vulnerability abeg.

As I dey so, I get very emotional, so, I would rather not put myself in certain things.

The only thing be say if you do me something, I go mark am down, even if I no confront you. It will guide how I interact with you moving on.

But yeah, na to dey pray to find who no go do you somehow
hmmm I understand you a lot

Well... if you have your own people... it’s fine

But that trouble is unavoidable atimes... one needs to be changing it for people atimes especially if they invade one space, attack one personality or make a useless assumption....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
TheMainMan:
modella english is okay

Not for me. Yuck
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
Deji dressed like a character from a Shakespeare play

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Bunny19:
Kunle dey reason deeper than that oo just say doyin no pure...She and Allyson deserve each other!! I will even prefer my brother to hookup with chichi than Doyin and Allyson!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
kowema:
I just want to tell Adekunle to never fry Akara again in that house.
I could bear Whitemoney cooking A whole pot of Mama Put standard Jollof Rice for 28 people (slay queens inclusive), but I find it very ridiculous that Ade washed and Grinded 3 Mudu grin of beans to fry Akara for 14 people. I hear he is planning it again.
Ade please stop it....before Chizzy would be inspired to cook Okpa!.
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
nazablossom:
You will never catch me raising my hand to answer questions in public even when I know the question, when e no be juju grin

For Law School, na who no raise hand dem dey find.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
DownChelsea:

Give every guy in that house the option of Doyin and Chi Chi.

And they'll go for chi chi.

Both ladies might be Dumb but Chichi is "a lil bit" more likely to give a man his two greatest desires in life. "RESPECT AND LOYALTY"

I dislike chi chi more than Doyin tho.
Chichi isn't loyal at all. She only looks out for herself.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dezenazil:

Na bumbum carry him go where he no know grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
dominique:
Deji is boring Chichi with talks about his pharmacist career. Babe wan cuddle you dey talk about how you need to get a licence before you can practice pharmacy in the US. Is that the kind of conversation you have with am esotic dancer. Bad beesh has changed topic grin
grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:
Deji dressed like a character from a Shakespeare play
the guy is a bore
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2022
Leprechaun Groovy, once again, sorry for picture quality.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dezenazil:
Chichi will be loyal to her guy way more than Doyin!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dezenazil:

Look more closely...

In comparison with Doyin.

Especially when the subject is "MAN"
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
dominique:

Oya na grin

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

I agree with you.

Agoraphobia: An anxiety disorder characterised by a specific fear of particular places and situations that the person feels anxious or panics, such as open spaces, crowded places and places from which escape seems difficult.

Are you sure you want to do BB, it will be an introvert's nightmare, you will be in the corner with your knees to your chest rocking back and forth crying to BB that you want to go home grin especially if they put in craze men/women in there.

Lol...me too I dey craze o, forget say I be introvert.

It's not likely I'll ever do it, because even to apply sef I no sure say I go ever get the mind to do that. Also, I no get any footprint in the entertainment industry, so, even if I apply, the bouncing will be epic grin

It's just something I'll always wish I could have done, but I don pass that stage in life. If I was younger, sure, but not anymore.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:

For Law School, na who no raise hand dem dey find.
I will just faint. Person wey faint no dey answer questions? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Eeghe:

I have forgotten what I wanted to know here cheesy
Oh @dangerous and desperate
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Out of the guys Na only Kunle even like Doyin initially but his spirual eyes exposed who she really is to him hence he cancelled her cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Quadruple2: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:

I did a personality test once and was told I was 98% introverted, so, yes, I'm a Super introvert.

Even for me to make a phone call to someone I know, the kind of anxiety that hooks me ehn, I cannot explain. I'll just be praying the person does not pick
Hmmmm
This is interesting.
How have you lived with this till now?
How do you maintain interpersonal relationships?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
Meanwhile, they want to make Meatpie in the house

Amaka dey make the dough, with some input from her cooking partner, Phyna. Allysyn and Doyin are helping with the filling (dicing carrots and potatoes)

I wan see as that dough wey Amaka dey do go fit do Meatpie reach 21 people.

Hopefully, fight dey that one too.

Lowkey, I want them to lose the wager tomorrow. Adekunle is promising vawulence over the heads of any man born of a woman that will decide to say what they could have done differently if they lose after he has dedicated so much time to this task

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.