Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1937143 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2022
scondy:

U know when u r capping and even u know it....na adekunle anybody wan describe as less of a man here.....yab wey no enter

But, it entered enough for you to secondarily address
I post what I feel and if that is not your truth? Live yours cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2022
Giddyfia is doing g a good job with this presenting, It's coming out really nice.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2022
fitzmayowa:

I'm really hoping they adopt that here if they do alot of HMs that are delawood all through the season will be forced to play the or be kicked out by their fellow HMs......cheesy

If they adopt that style here it might not work, getting Nigerians involved in the voting process helps the show.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Giddyfia is doing g a good job with this presenting, It's coming out really nice.....

Could never be sheggz

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amillionnn:
Then you don’t know Eeghe grin
I experienced her last year when she would insult Pere like she knew him personally. grin
It’s just how she rolls. When she loves her housemates she goes extra extra to insult the ones she feels are in the outs with her loves.
Just jump and pass. It will do you some good cos there’s no stopping Eeghe. She’s so passionate about her loves. grin

You want to flood my mentions? As revenge or what for Pere?
The only thing that would stop me from posting what I feel about hassmets is laziness....not forum posts cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by odion81(f): 5:55pm On Aug 25, 2022
How true is this? Chizzy go reach everybody for that house

Chizzy : Biggy gave you how many working out suits ?

Daniella: one why now

Chizzy: ever since i arrived here you always wear them but you hardly wash them

Daniella:They don't smell i don't sweat

Chizzy:Biggy fear your kids punish them for not using WAW soap wisely
#BBNaija

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
fitzmayowa:

I didn't know he was a good presenter
He is actually very good
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
scondy:

U be God.....?

U can say u don't see her winning....that's u understanding that you don't control the future

I tire
She spoke like it's within her capacity to stop her win if it was destined lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sing for mily Groovy babykiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2022
ba7man:
Older, matured ladies will appreciate Adekunle's calm demeanor, young, immature girls will find him boring.

True that

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

I am not justifying her behaviour but there was a reason behind her behaviour. That is all. If the Americans can excuse mass-murderers citing reasons such as mental health etc, then Beauty who didn't kill anyone can be excused. She is a young temperamental girl, she will learn.

You just mentioned the US with a twisted justice system as your moral standard, haba no be so. Beauty would NEVER get away with her silliness in places like the UK or Sweden. Even here in Nigeria we don't easily laugh with murderers or deliberately violent people.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2022
Gentlefury:

You just mentioned the US with a twisted justice system as your moral standard, haba no be so. Beauty would NEVER get away with her silliness in places like the UK or Sweden. Even here in Nigeria we don't easily laugh with murderers or deliberately violent people.

You are not getting my point, I said people have done worse, apologised and moved on. Beauty has apologised, I hope she moves on with her life. She was drunk and infatuated with a f..kboi, that is all. I wish her the best.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:

Continuing...

GiddyFia is the lead presenter.

Eloswag and Hermes have also participated in product packaging. I don't know if Hermes is presenting as well...

But so far, the presenters who are certain are GiddyFia and Sheggz.

Doyin is an audience member who will speak on what skincare means to women around the world.

Modella and Diana are the brand owners, who will also be speaking on their products.
... Daniella is in charge of red carpet hosting. Giddy is the main host, Sheggz is presenting the 5th product.
Deji and Chomzy are models for Diana. Bella and Dotun are models for Modella. Hermes is Sheggz' model. Eloswag is the videographer.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

You are not getting my point, I said people have done worse, apologised and moved on. Beauty has apologised, I hope she moves on with her life. She was drunk and infatuated with a f..kboi, that is all. I wish her the best.

You're indicting Groovy cos you want to be soft on Beauty??

There was a reason beauty did what she did, AND the reason is purely ON HER. IT'S her own mental issues (inbalance/ immaturity/ insecurity/ paranoia).

Except you really want to blame it on the fact that Groovy and Chomzy "danced together at a party".

Beauty ha(s/d) issues, and her issues led her into what she did. Groovy was never the reason.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2022
odion81:
How true is this? Chizzy go reach everybody for that house

Chizzy : Biggy gave you how many working out suits ?

Daniella: one why now

Chizzy: ever since i arrived here you always wear them but you hardly wash them

Daniella:They don't smell i don't sweat

Chizzy:Biggy fear your kids punish them for not using WAW soap wisely
#BBNaija

Daniella is dirty.that you don't sweat or it doesnt smell doesnt mean it isn't dirty...

Earlier,chizzy said he loves disgracing people
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2022
Start to restore African skin báwo?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
Frank65:

See eh, I don't have problem with Phyna winning but I have problem with Nigerians who swore last year that anybody with Whitemoney's script will never win the show again. In my opinion, I don't see the difference between the game Whitemoney played and the game Phyna is playing now. Perhaps why hers is not too obvious is because we have more entertaining people and more story lines in this set unlike last year.

Phyna does the same thing Whitemoney was hated for. She tries to hijack the spotlight, sells the same hustle story that WM gave us, tries to form unofficial leader of the house, tries to be funny, tries to cook almost all the time, even uses the same 'who dey' that Whitemoney was known for. I guess it's hard to recognise that she is Whitemoney reloaded because this is the first time a woman is coming with this kind of script.

All the best to her but make nobody come here dey tell us say Whitemoney killed BBN, meanwhile we are about to crown another Whitemoney 2.0

Thank God you see this too.
I have literally been shouting this here since day zero.
Whitemoney 2.0 indeed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

You are not getting my point, I said people have done worse, apologised and moved on. Beauty has apologised, I hope she moves on with her life. She was drunk and infatuated obsessed with a f..kboi, her victim, Groovy that is all. I wish her the best.

Also I hope she leaves posting pictures on Twitter, giving shoutouts to housemates on Twitter, to go and get therapy, cos it is very very indicated. That is what her fans would advise if their love was not selfish, projecting and voyeuristic embarassed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2022
garfield1:

Daniella is dirty.that you don't sweat or it doesnt smell doesnt mean it isn't dirty...

it tally with what biggie asked him to come and do now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Oshokhai69:
Amaka looks like miss Piggy embarassed
She is more of a disappointing, disgusting pig. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 6:10pm On Aug 25, 2022
Olodo24:
That girl is just too razz for my liking. I'm in support of pidgin being used and thought in schools, but one should at least know how to speak good English and dress well for once. Phyna no fit construct one simple English without sounding odd. She no fit dress sef. Even Amaka better pass her. Wrong match for Groovy. I blame Beauty though

And she supposedly has a first class in engineering
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2022
Please, after listening to this Bryann's singing, I'm even doubly offended that some people are trying to trash his talent.

Nobody should question this boy's musical talent please. This is beautiful music

https://twitter.com/bryannonly/status/1562744819843153920?t=IKmAyiBdshYK4cXTppwr3g&s=19

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
This Amaka's outfit, is it not bra like this?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
garfield1:

I love Chizzy called her out, what she does is she use enough perf to mask the smelling......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
IdiaofBenin:

I wish her the best as well. Groovy was simply being Groovy and did nothing wrong to her, when dating a very attractive woman or fresh-looking man you should be ready for a queue of men and women waiting for you to slip so they can enter, that's why despite knowing he was with Beauty almost all the trenches girls minus Daniella and maybe Modella had their eyes on him. Even now despite knowing he's with Phyna Chomzy is still low-key interested in him, correctly identifying the Groovy/Phyna thing as a day dream which won't last.

Beauty fall my hand. She was acting like she had never seen a guy like Groovy before!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2022
Everything looks good except the red carpet after the main event. Nobody fit raise am say na rubbish order of event be that?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2022
Romanoff:
This Amaka's outfit, is it not bra like this?

Na Bra o, e be like say aunty wan try attract another man for the house.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
scondy:
I do not like people that resort to extreme insults to convey their annoyance .....

Stupid ass bitch...dustbin thing....pack ur dirt and leave this place u thing....fool...

Ki lo de...

I hate it!
I really do
And I sometimes think it's rooted in upbringing... or environment

I can't deal undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:
Please, after listening to this Bryann's singing, I'm even doubly offended that some people are trying to trash his talent.

Nobody should question this boy's musical talent please. This is beautiful music

https://twitter.com/bryannonly/status/1562744819843153920?t=IKmAyiBdshYK4cXTppwr3g&s=19

Can their favs ever?
See talent nah...

It is not easy to be this breezy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2022
I dey mute tv if they show this segun and Bella dey give each other lamba

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
Are you sure Bella is the daughter to former Obi of Onitsha. Hope it's not lamba we're being fed with.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I dey mute tv if they show this segun and Bella dey give each other lamba

Hello, is the twist still going to happen?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2172) (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.