Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1936984 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2022
Former level one housemates should have sat back and level two at least show them how they tinker through task, now they are doing same shalaye they always do….

Product lunch could do well with a nice commercial promoting the brand. Cut off the red carpet at the end.

Groovy must sha be an artist, he goes off key a lot.

The irrelevancies take too much front seat in former level one presentations, though this week wager is boring , their presentation bores me already…

Sha na level one get hoh…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
MizzD:
Saw Danny’s post about what caused the beef between Doyin e that day, they’ve had a number of fights and are just cordial now. Elo tells people who care to listen that chomzy and Doyin have beef cos of him . undecided . Elo has also been washing Doyin’s clothes for pocket naira, he still did

thank you o
More of this,less of shella
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2022
Eeghe:

Adekunle is just intimidated by the fact that Doyin does not mince words when talking to him…she lets him have it all day, any given Sunday!
He reacted by vilifying her, and she doesn’t even know
Adekunle has been emasculated by Allysyn’s rejection, which has turned him into a gossipy wretch, with his tail between his legs.
For shame
More chest pain for u tongue
U can't sleep well cheesy
KABIYESI KUNLE the most handsome alpha male u have ever seen is too elevated by baba God to get emasculated by ur okpolo eyes wretch of a fave and her ugly frenemy obaseki tongue tongue
With all these admirers that would do anything to drink his cum tongue cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Legionx: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2022
MizzD:
Saw Danny’s post about what caused the beef between Doyin Elo and Ade that warranted last night’s part 2 gossip. So here is my epistle on that and last night’s gossip;

For Ade - He liked Doyin on day 1, they had a lengthy conversation first night and they both realized they weren’t what they wanted. Doyin wanted a bad boy cheesy while Ade wanted wanted someone who shared a similar mindset. Ally put in the work, they got very close, shared bed, and after one or two kisses and cuddles in bed, Ally got the ick and told Doyin she was no longer feeling him. Ally spoke to Doyin about it a lot of times.; one time in the bathroom where they said they pitied him; Ally also said he was acting desperate and creepy and some other not so nice things during their detachment phase. I recently learnt that Ade overheard some of these things shocked. Doyin and Ade also spoke during this breakup period to hear his own side of the story and she told Ade it’s okay to admit and feel the hurt but he shouldn’t seclude himself from the house. He feels Doyin had a hand in their breakup embarassed

Elo- He moved to Doyin first week and she wasn’t feeling him in that way. Told him, maybe rudely too, cos that conversation birthed the ‘Doyin is not down to earth” narrative.?He moved to his second choice, chomzy, who knew she was a second choice and has been showing him pepper grin. Chomzy and Doyin did not get along in level 1, Infact their first fight happened the day Elo was setting P with Doyin and chomzy claimed that she heard her name. Elo and Doyin swore they didn’t mention her but since that day, they’ve had a number of fights and are just cordial now. Elo tells people who care to listen that chomzy and Doyin have beef cos of him . undecided . Elo has also been washing Doyin’s clothes for pocket naira, he still did yesterday, but he can’t stand her at all and is always actively involved in any gossip that involves her .

Dianna - in Doyin’s mind is she’s her older bestie. When giddy, Dianna’s first love moved to Doyin, she told Dianna about it so she can be careful. Dianna got angry and didn’t speak to giddy for two days. Giddy was mad at Doyin for telling Dianna and told his boys about how Doyin ruined what he had with dianna . , Dianna later believed so too and she made up with giddy before the madness with Rachel last Saturday.

Now back last night’s gossip session for my fellow amebos-

Adekunle said Doyin is sowing the seed of hatred in the house so she can have people on her side. Said she has interfered with many relationships; he started with Doyin saying she didnt think Sege really likes Bella to saying they are now real, to getting close to them, to starting to advise Sheggz (that two of them will draw each other and go and be talking), then she did her thing with him and ally, then Dianna and Giddy, then Chomzy and Dotun. Chomzy interjects at this point that she’s not aware of any issue then adekunle said that’s why he said he thinks grin, That maybe she tried to advise Dotun about chomzy . Then he continues to mention her advising deji but Elo and Dianna interject that she was toasting deji. Adekunle continues that he thinks she has done the same with Hermes and ally and that she has already spoken to Hermes. Dianna and Elo disagree that Hermes would not even entertain her but adekunle said Hermes is now quiet so they shouldn’t think so. He said Hermes is so soft and emotional and anything that has to do with Ally now, he will make it work.

Dianna said Doyin is always paranoia (this cracked me up cheesy and doesn’t sleep at night and adekunle agreed that she’s never settled.

The gossip was quite lengthy and it also touched on the fact that she doesn’t have friends anymore. When chomzy asked Dianna if she isn’t her friend she said no that she advised her to join the ally modella and Daniella clique but she said she doesn’t like to force things and Elo sounded pissed at that grin

Adekunle said he genuinely thinks him and Doyin can be friends outside the house but not inside cos a lot of people in the hosue are playing a strategy and the people he wants to get close to are pissing him off .

Women
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
Eeghe:

I am curious too- I have never watched BB SA- for some reason, I never was able to bring myself to
I watched by reading posts on my TL
That’s how I became Team Gash1

I was Team Themba but ported when I felt he was the overwhelming fav to win (from my TL still). I jumped straight out from him cos my favs do not win. I concluded I could don’t have loved him if I had watched)
cheesy

Themba wouldn't have won Mphowabadimo the gogo (meaning someone who is like babalawo) sold the narrative that everyone hates "gogo" and everyone jumped on that train and that got her the win, also Themba broke bro code by going for her after her break up with Libo which pissed off some peeps....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2022
MizzD:
Saw Danny’s post about what caused the beef between Doyin Elo and Ade that warranted last night’s part 2 gossip. So here is my epistle on that and last night’s gossip;

For Ade - He liked Doyin on day 1, they had a lengthy conversation first night and they both realized they weren’t what they wanted. Doyin wanted a bad boy cheesy while Ade wanted wanted someone who shared a similar mindset. Ally put in the work, they got very close, shared bed, and after one or two kisses and cuddles in bed, Ally got the ick and told Doyin she was no longer feeling him. Ally spoke to Doyin about it a lot of times.; one time in the bathroom where they said they pitied him; Ally also said he was acting desperate and creepy and some other not so nice things during their detachment phase. I recently learnt that Ade overheard some of these things shocked. Doyin and Ade also spoke during this breakup period to hear his own side of the story and she told Ade it’s okay to admit and feel the hurt but he shouldn’t seclude himself from the house. He feels Doyin had a hand in their breakup embarassed

Elo- He moved to Doyin first week and she wasn’t feeling him in that way. Told him, maybe rudely too, cos that conversation birthed the ‘Doyin is not down to earth” narrative.?He moved to his second choice, chomzy, who knew she was a second choice and has been showing him pepper grin. Chomzy and Doyin did not get along in level 1, Infact their first fight happened the day Elo was setting P with Doyin and chomzy claimed that she heard her name. Elo and Doyin swore they didn’t mention her but since that day, they’ve had a number of fights and are just cordial now. Elo tells people who care to listen that chomzy and Doyin have beef cos of him . undecided . Elo has also been washing Doyin’s clothes for pocket naira, he still did yesterday, but he can’t stand her at all and is always actively involved in any gossip that involves her .

Dianna - in Doyin’s mind is she’s her older bestie. When giddy, Dianna’s first love moved to Doyin, she told Dianna about it so she can be careful. Dianna got angry and didn’t speak to giddy for two days. Giddy was mad at Doyin for telling Dianna and told his boys about how Doyin ruined what he had with dianna . , Dianna later believed so too and she made up with giddy before the madness with Rachel last Saturday.

Now back last night’s gossip session for my fellow amebos-

Adekunle said Doyin is sowing the seed of hatred in the house so she can have people on her side. Said she has interfered with many relationships; he started with Doyin saying she didnt think Sege really likes Bella to saying they are now real, to getting close to them, to starting to advise Sheggz (that two of them will draw each other and go and be talking), then she did her thing with him and ally, then Dianna and Giddy, then Chomzy and Dotun. Chomzy interjects at this point that she’s not aware of any issue then adekunle said that’s why he said he thinks grin, That maybe she tried to advise Dotun about chomzy . Then he continues to mention her advising deji but Elo and Dianna interject that she was toasting deji. Adekunle continues that he thinks she has done the same with Hermes and ally and that she has already spoken to Hermes. Dianna and Elo disagree that Hermes would not even entertain her but adekunle said Hermes is now quiet so they shouldn’t think so. He said Hermes is so soft and emotional and anything that has to do with Ally now, he will make it work.

Dianna said Doyin is always paranoia (this cracked me up cheesy and doesn’t sleep at night and adekunle agreed that she’s never settled.

The gossip was quite lengthy and it also touched on the fact that she doesn’t have friends anymore. When chomzy asked Dianna if she isn’t her friend she said no that she advised her to join the ally modella and Daniella clique but she said she doesn’t like to force things and Elo sounded pissed at that grin

Adekunle said he genuinely thinks him and Doyin can be friends outside the house but not inside cos a lot of people in the hosue are playing a strategy and the people he wants to get close to are pissing him off .

you seriously typed all this grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2022
Eeghe:

I am curious too- I have never watched BB SA- for some reason, I never was able to bring myself to
I watched by reading posts on my TL
That’s how I became Team Gash1

I was Team Themba but ported when I felt he was the overwhelming fav to win (from my TL still). I jumped straight out from him cos my favs do not win. I concluded I could don’t have loved him if I had watched)
cheesy
I can't classify you as one who watched it then. cheesy
I kinda followed the show on twitter a few times.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
Did Hermes and Doyin fight?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
More chest pain for u tongue
U can't sleep well cheesy
KABIYESI KUNLE the most handsome alpha male u have ever seen is too elevated by baba God to get emasculated by ur okpolo eyes wretch of a fave and her ugly frenemy obaseki tongue tongue
With all these admirers that would do anything to drink his cum tongue cheesy cheesy
Real chest pain

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IdiaofBenin: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Nhazeru:

Same line

Everyday

Every hour

You should be tired by now

In the trash they go

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:28pm On Aug 25, 2022
Reussite:

I can't classify you as one who watched it then. cheesy
I kinda followed the show on twitter a few times.

You missed a whole lot I watched the season, Biggie should borrow the conspiracy corner bit and do same here......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
davodyguy:

Real cheat pain
No mind the pained soul! the quack doctor will suffer more here cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Robertgreene1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 25, 2022
garfield1:

Daniella is dirty.that you don't sweat or it doesnt smell doesnt mean it isn't dirty...

Earlier,chizzy said he loves disgracing people
He loves disgracing people?...very matured of him then...infact he should clap 4 himself cus he's the chairman of MALIB...."men acting like babies"....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
crystalpapers:
How does giddy remember the lyrics to some of this songs word for word

It is very easy if you listen to music a lot.

There are songs from 2000's that I recall word for word, depending on how much I listened to them- PSquare songs, songs from Pink, Kelly Clarkson, Eminem, Linkin Park, Sean Paul, D'banj, 2face, Burna, Wizkid, Brandy, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey...it just depends

My memory of music and movies is pretty good. My roommates in University used to be amazed at how many actors names I know, prior to University, I always thought people bothered to know the real names of the actors.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Yeap watched BBMzansi especially this just concluded season, it was ok, I only started enjoying it when they introduced the conspiracy corner with Libo, Themba and Tulz using it to the fullest to kick people out also not forgetting Terry who was part of the gang too....

I enjoyed watching Libo, Themba, Tulz and Gash1 using the conspiracy corner that aspect was fun to watch in "dracular voice"......cheesy
Interesting....but was it not the same conspiracy VanDee, BamTeddy & some other cliques employed to kick out Mina that made BB put everyone up for eviction in S3?

Did they have a plethora of sponsored tasks like BBN?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amaka and Dianna take on giddy is actually spot on.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amaka and Diana tabling Giddyfia matter o.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KingDamzzy(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amaka and Diana talking about Giddyfia sound like two women scorned about a man that withdrew his feelings from them.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2022

It is very easy if you listen to music a lot.

There are songs from 2000's that I recall word for word, depending on how much I listened to them- PSquare songs, songs from Pink, Kelly Clarkson, Eminem, Linkin Park, Sean Paul, D'banj, 2face, Burna, Wizkid, Brandy, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey...it just depends

My memory of music and movies is pretty good. My roommates in University used to be amazed at how many actors names I know, prior to University, I always thought people bothered to know the real names of the actors.

I do though but not all songs sha. I've forgotten some.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dannyxy:
Former level one housemates should have sat back and level two at least show them how they tinker through task, now they are doing same shalaye they always do….

Product lunch could do well with a nice commercial promoting the brand. Cut off the red carpet at the end.

Groovy must sha be an artist, he goes off key a lot

The irrelevancies take too much front seat in former level one presentations, though this week wager is boring , their presentation bores me already…

Sha na level one get hoh…

See guy, this part.

He just reminds me of someone who is only in a production because of connection.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
No mind the pained soul! the quack doctor will suffer more here cheesy
Lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
crystalpapers:

I do though but not all songs sha. I've forgotten some.

Yeah, you can't recall all songs.

Even the Giddy sef, e get track wey you go call wey he no go sabi.

He was singing Like To Party now, and there is a part he mumbled through.

For someone who cannot sing at all though, I'm impressed by his dedication to just singing and enjoying the music

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
Reussite:

Interesting....but was it not the same conspiracy VanDee, BamTeddy & some other cliques employed to kick out Mina that made BB put everyone up for eviction in S3?

Did they have a plethora of sponsored tasks like BBN?

This is different theirs was strategic partner thing, but for BB Mzansi the conspiracy corner was open for everyone to use and you can use that to form click, even in the click they form they still betrayed each other example was when Libo put up Nale who was part of the conspiring team of Libo and his gang, the betrayer was epic.....

No there was no sponsored task even the advert was just ad of shows on DSTV, the show was off air for about 7 years so this year was just a reboot with lottostar a bet company being the sole sponsor, but they had friday Arena games though with the overall winner getting R10,000.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
Robertgreene1:
he loves disgracing people?...he should clap 4 himself then...very "matured" of him.....he's the chairman of MALIB...."men acting like babies"....
But isn't that part of what he's supposed to do as a fake housemate.....annoy housemates?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
KingDamzzy:
Amaka and Diana talking about Giddyfia sound like two women scorned about a man that withdrew his feelings from them.
Those ladies have their fangs out for him cheesy

Giddy should try win hoh oo Cos i don't want him to come up with Kabiyesi for his own good!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 7:37pm On Aug 25, 2022
Presently Biggie and the Ninjas are eating Amaka meat pie.

Kwakwakwakwa.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
safarigirl:
Leprechaun Groovy cheesy

Sss wa, safari.

It's like you wanna be starting something...

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2022
Amillionnn:
Hey! They advertised house of dragons today as coming soon on showmax so went and checked. They have an episode on.

I guess they will be updating the episodes on showmax as they are shown on dstv/HBO.

Just thought to give you a heads up.

Hiya! Thanks alot! I really appreciate! It's now on showmax, to be uploaded every week episode by episode. Somebody introduced me to an app HDO Box, mehn that app is the truth! I have access to all the movie streaming platforms. I won't renew my Netflix subscription next month.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
It's like Biggie's Ninja carry their meat pie that they were baking inside microwave go where dem no know grin

How can you be baking in a microwave when there is an oven though? Ehn, Amaka? undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
fitzmayowa:

This is different theirs was strategic partner thing, but for BB Mzansi the conspiracy corner was open for everyone to use and you can use that to form click, even in the click they form they still betrayed each other example was when Libo put up Nale who was part of the conspiring team of Libo and his gang, the betrayer was epic.....

No there was no sponsored task even the advert was just ad of shows on DSTV, the show was off air for about 7 years so this year was just a reboot with lottostar a bet company being the sole sponsor, but they had friday Arena games though with the overall winner getting R10,000.....
Curious...who was your fave? I see you mentioned Libo and Nale
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Robertgreene1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 25, 2022
Sanqa:

But isn't that part of what he's supposed to do as a fake housemate.....annoy housemates?
annoy is different from intentionally disgracing a small respectful girl on international TV with d "dirty" girl slogan

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 7:40pm On Aug 25, 2022
Hantonia:
you are always in the habit of body shaming her rest!!!. Not everyone loves bone, people who value fleshy woman adore them so what exactly is your problem. It is people like you that would marry a skinny woman, and she adds then you start looking for what did not lost outside let her breathe abeg.

You must be a fat woman. Pele o undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) (2180) (2181) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.