Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944556 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Legionx:

Why do you like argument.

She was voted twice because people loved level 2 more.

The first time, she was in top two....

The second time, she feel to top three.

A list of

Groovey
Sheggz
Amaka
Adekunle
Hermes

Amala goes home

Who is arguing with you?
if you assert something, you must prove it

you can't seat in your house and determine if Amaka has fans or not

After all, for those times she was saved, there were others that were evicted. So who was pitying her and for what exactly?

Abeg leave matter undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2022
chizzy my nigga grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Lauryn41:

Where your slave master and ekuke there when they were talking yes or no

If the need arises he can say it to their nonsense faces

Ok.... this is funny
We are waiting for the resident gossip

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2022
Alwaysachick:

Why are you guys mistaking Chizzy's silence as defeat? The guy know what hez doing.

He instigates trouble them goes mia
If it was Bella and Sheggz that kept mute the way Chizzy did you people will be saying Chizzy finished them.
Hypocrites everywhere

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:16am On Aug 27, 2022
Lol

Dem don wake tell me wetin Bryann talk last night.

LMAO, you people on this thread are very very biased. Nonsense and rubbish narratives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2022
homesteady:
Amaka - I feel like there are a lot of gossips in this house.

If I slap her mouth enn. Somebody that is the chief gossiper in the house.

grin grin grin grin. If the convo happened between her and Giddyfia, she ought to know 100% how the gist must have gotten out. If Giddy is upset about it, then she is the source of the gossip…. grin grin. Silly girl!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2022
kowema:

It's not like they wake in the afternoon, that's when their neighbors open their doors for public viewers. How them go do?
LoL. This got me rolling lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:20am On Aug 27, 2022
kowema:

It's not like they wake in the afternoon, that's when their neighbors open their doors for public viewers. How them go do?
Like me I am still waiting for neighbors to open their doors for people like me.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Sweetpink:

E pepper yougrin

Okay chill, what caused this our fight sef cheesy,you knw we have a thing in common which is HERMES grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2022
scondy:

Safari ....ahhh....u ve a long way to go...

Know when to concede....ki lo de?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Godseye70: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2022
majamajic:

Sheggz and Adekunle will go home
You no see amaka for there
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:26am On Aug 27, 2022
"THESE THINGS WEY DEY HAPPEN JUST DEY STUPID"

This is what Bryann said.

Yet, you people woke up this morning to say Bryann called someone stupid.

I asked question, nobody even gave me the actual answer.

He said everything that had been happening in the house had been stupid, he did not call anyone in that house stupid, and you people could not even say what he said.

So, if Phyna has shitty comprehension, una wey be viewers too dey suffer from poor comprehension?

Anyway, I will come back and speak on the whole kilishi matter that caused that very stupid argument.

Na why I dey like wait for who watch to gist me in person, because na agenda full this place.

Those two mad women even used terrible words to insult the Bryann, he walked away from them the entire time and nobody here mentioned that part, but if it is to come and say Bryann likes fighting women, E sweet.

I don wake.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Lauryn41:

I don’t really get this statement

They have won their wager yesterday nah... so whatever that comes now, comes for everybody... Chizzy or anyone will no longer rub it in that level one are eating what they didn't work for undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:28am On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:
"THESE THINGS WEY DEY HAPPEN JUST DEY STUPID"

This is what Bryann said.

Yet, you people woke up this morning to say Bryann called someone stupid.

I asked question, nobody even gave me the actual answer.

He said everything that had been happening in the house had been stupid, he did not call anyone in that house stupid, and you people could not even say what he said.

So, if Phyna has shitty comprehension, una wey be viewers too dey suffer from poor comprehension?

Anyway, I will come back and speak on the whole kilishi matter that caused that very stupid argument.

Na why I dey like wait for who watch to gist me in person, because na agenda full this place.

Those two mad women even used terrible words to insult the Bryann, he walked away from them the entire time and nobody here mentioned that part, but if it is to come and say Bryann likes fighting women, E sweet.

I don wake.

More substantial drama has happened after this ....we have moved on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheStakeHolder(m): 11:29am On Aug 27, 2022
e don do rest.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2022
Samueltemi337:
Diana say she will never interact with sheggz and bella

grin grin
Like... how does this affect the price of salt in the market?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2022
FIGARO00:

I keep saying this on this thread grin

An Igbo person will vilify another Igbo on the thread to the entertainment of others, sometimes to form woke or something horrendously stupid.

The first time I heard mgbeke on this thread was an Igbo person calling a housemate, in fact, all the igbo girls this season has been called mgbeke which means all Igbo girls are local . Others have joined mouth, èwo ló kan mí níbè grin

Make ona sha leave Groovy, na there problem go start.

Like this is fvcking true. Like you hear other Igbos calling another Igbotic in a derogatory way, local, speaks Onitsha english, made in ABA and many more. These are Igbos referring to themselves o some are even ashamed of speaking their language. Most times I Dy shame for them. Sickening.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2022
See Eloswag wey Sheggz wan beat that day, e no fit talk back. Na him wan get issue with Phyna lmao.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Legionx:

Just give us

Sheggz
Bryan
Hermes
Adekunle
Amaka

Let us evict two.. grin

Na so una want Pere's blood until he got to the finals grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2022
When Level 2 Housemates were shopping, everyone agreed to drop 1,500 Pocket Naira for their shopping.

This was GENERAL CONTRIBUTION.

From that money, Amaka, Modella and Phyna bought Baileys and Kilishi, for the GENERAL HOUSE to share. It was what they wanted, but the agreement was that anyone else that wants to eat from it, can eat from it.

Bryann and Modella dropped EXTRA 1,000 Pocket Naira, for their own PERSONAL SHOPPING, ASIDE the 1,500. That is where they bought ice cream, donuts and all that, for themselves. It was not part of the 1,500 shopping.

Amaka and Phyna, because they both have poor comprehension in English, now decided to colonize what was initially bought for the house, because the wrongly thought that the Baileys and Kilishi was just the house's way of repaying them for being so easy to live with perhaps.

The entire fight from the Baileys and the Kilishi own, is because two people who failed English comprehension, thought that Buying Something I Want With General Shopping Money= Buying For ONLY ME.

Na wetin bring all this fight be this.

This is why it is important to surround yourself with people who have an understanding of a language you wish to communicate with them with.

I still get another post for some people on this thread.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2022
scondy:

Nobody shd adekunle sef....those guys come for him repeatedly....instigate people against him so....he can talk about them as much as he wants....na him get him mouth

Okay grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2022
Geezeem:

The failed banker should say that to their faces... undecided
The failed footballer and his ekuke should own up. Egg thieves.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:36am On Aug 27, 2022
scondy:

More substantial drama has happened after this ....we have moved on

Scondy, me I want to speak on it. After all, una still dey bring up Ilebaye fight three weeks after.

Meanwhile, yesterday, when Doyin and Eloswag were having an altercation, you came here and faulted her for using harsh words on Eloswag.

Amaka and Phyna used similar harsh words on Bryann yesterday, I hope you have also faulted them.

No be say na only when Doyin wake, you sef dey wake.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:36am On Aug 27, 2022
Nhazeru:
Tufiakwa for this ODEkunle... what's your problem if Sheggz and Bella fight

ODEkunle: Do you know that Sheggz and Bella fight each other secretly but come out to do PDA

Diana: wetin concern me with them

Rachel: I actually like Bella

Biggi pls find one of your ninjas give Adekunle so he can remove eye for people ship.
ODEkunle has found a job in big brother's house, monitoring Sheggz and Bella

The guy needs to ship up ASAP!
It's becoming an obsession angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Legionx: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:
When Level 2 Housemates were shopping, everyone agreed to drop 1,500 Pocket Naira for their shopping.

This was GENERAL CONTRIBUTION.

From that money, Amaka, Modella and Phyna bought Baileys and Kilishi, for the GENERAL HOUSE to share. It was what they wanted, but the agreement was that anyone else that wants to eat from it, can eat from it.

Bryann and Modella dropped EXTRA 1,000 Pocket Naira, for their own PERSONAL SHOPPING, ASIDE the 1,500. That is where they bought ice cream, donuts and all that, for themselves. It was not part of the 1,500 shopping.

Amaka and Phyna, because they both have poor comprehension in English, now decided to colonize what was initially bought for the house, because the wrongly thought that the Baileys and Kilishi was just the house's way of repaying them for being so easy to live with perhaps.

The entire fight from the Baileys and the Kilishi own, is because two people who failed English comprehension, thought that Buying Something I Want With General Shopping Money= Buying For ONLY ME.

Na wetin bring all this fight be this.

This is why it is important to surround yourself with people who have an understanding of a language you wish to communicate with them with.

I still get another post for some people on this thread.

Well,

Amaka is a snake

Phyna is an agbero

What did you expect?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Robertgreene1(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2022
I said it here dt day my anambra brother chizzy intentionally wanted 2 disgrace Daniella on international TV over her unwashed clothes dt dude wz doing too much already ND was acting childish like a sec scl dining hall/sanitary prefect or something...
Now he's collected wotowoto from shella...I don't av any fvcks 2 give him cus what goes around comes around....
I don't support nonsense.... whether u from my my place or not...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 11:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Geezeem:

The guy needs to ship up ASAP!
It's becoming an obsession angry

This man and Adekunle though

I don't want to believe it's what I am thinking.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2022
scondy:
Buckingham graduate wey no sabi simple maths

Your failed banker can help out nah grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:
Eloswag says he feels like he will still have an altercation with Phyna and he can't wait.

Sheggz says that's how she is, that she loves a good fight.

Eloswag says he will give it to her, that he may not even have to use insulting words, but he will tell her some things.

Sheggz complains about Rachael's corner being messy, that she needs to arrange her shoes well.

They are having this discussion while cleaning the room
Let me continue grin Sheggs called Adekunle( he cud ve called anyone but y kunle) to come see the shoes.... Guess wat grin Adekunle packed all the shoes for him to sweep, dou d shoes does not st belong to him.
And Sheggs said thank you Adekunle am forever grateful grin so y are these guys fighting wen dey can be good friends angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Make I listen to some little gossips here and there before I sleep grin

Hope the failed banker came through for you? He is your sure gossip plug undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Legionx: 11:50am On Aug 27, 2022
Alheeri:

Let me continue grin Sheggs called Adekunle( he cud ve called anyone but y kunle) to come see the shoes.... Guess wat grin Adekunle packed all the shoes for him to sweep, dou d shoes does not st belong to him.
And Sheggs said thank you Adekunle am forever grateful grin so y are these guys fighting wen dey can be good friends angry angry

Adekunle knows that Sheggz is playing a game...

He said it last night that's Sheggz is smart

He will quarrel with you today then go back to settle..

Unfortunately, Adekunle won't fall for it. That's why Sheggz hates him.

Sheggz is a gamer but Adekunle is not his mate

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2022
carammel:
Last night was eventful, too much gbagbos.

Chizzy and his rider thing is doing too much but i like that he is human enough to be quiet when Seggz came at him. He knows he has nothing to lose since he isn’t contending for the grand prize and it wouldn’t be cool if he causes he real housemate strikes or disqualification, if he had returned the same energy to seggs, both of them would not escape strike.

He also needs to spread his rider thing to other housemates, it must not be Shegella only.

Exactly what happened
For fans out here to hate on Chizzy for doing the combined work of the 4 alternative housemate we have on this show is a total, what the ef for me
Twitter is filled with the gbas gbos he has been dishing to different housemates…I have been reporting some too, so for Shegzlla people to be this way is a wawuu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.