Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1951116 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
O
kowema:
Biggie should open this his shopping cart to the public Biko.
Me sef wants to buy a carton of chicken for 1k.

As in....looooool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Eeghe:

My tayad is tayad Sis
I read that she advised Dani to move on from Khalid to Dotun
She has not killed Allysyn from moving from Ade to Hermes (Hermes of polyamory o)
She moved on from Cyph to Deji
Why does she want to kill Groovy about moving on from her Beauty?
Being a Grooving Delight is the biggest hard work this season embarassed

This bold is so false ..I watched it lmao cheesy grin

On Groovy, Has she blamed him again for moving on from Beauty after that first night convo?.. I thought the latest call out is about him being too quiet and invincible which you liked grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Threebear:
Isn't this Adekunle at least 40 years old ?

Why does he gossip like a market woman that sells roasted corn under eko bridge ?
Be careful 3 beer
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
MamBi:

But as a viewer sha grin. I am sad that Phyna seems to have captured Groovy completely… cry cry
I thought with the house merge, I was going to enjoy drama over Groovy grin

This is my perpetual game peeve
cry
Paradoxically, there has also been some Phyna tune-down- the “who dey” and razzness are now mostly reserved for games. So I have some game peace too
Can’t explain better sha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
MamBi:

Why is Doyin calling out people though? She needs to stop being a viewer and concentrate more on her game…

I agree ..I called her out on this too.

But she was not alone.. she had back up but was just the mouth piece. grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:
What happened yesterday pained Groovy and I don’t blame him. He said it looked like a gang up and it indeed felt that way

He is telling Daniella about what happened yesterday in the red room. He said Doyin is trying to create an impression of what he’s not to the viewers with that conversation to affect his chances in the game.

He says Bleep what they are saying, he doesn’t involve himself in what isn’t his business and he knows himself. So they can think what they like. Danny said she was surprised at the ‘this is not the groovy we saw upstairs’ comment cos how many days did they spend with him to have that opinion grin

Amaka is telling deji she noticed that Rachael and Ade are no longer as close and is asking if Ade wants to date her cos he’s always on her bed. Deji said he doesn’t know and he thinks Rachel is just playful . Amaka repeated again that all of a sudden, they no longer play their play anymore.

How does Amaka think she can talk about other people with deji of all people grin

Amaka is looking for where to collect another dose of gossip, then accuse others of gossiping. AlJazeera.

And as for Groovy, he should nominate Doyin, so, she can leave him alone. Doyin is being a viewer and is saying what viewers think of him, but unlike Doyin, I have always thought of Groovy as quiet and doing little anyway

Maybe he had a burst of energy in Level 1 briefly, but he has always been very quiet and unassuming as one half of a couple. He's not the guy Doyin thinks he is, and that's fine.

If he was introspective, he may try to do more, but you cannot give what you don't have to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:
Daniella for the 100th time had a chat with dotun last night to friend zone him.. Said she just wants them to be friends, and while she understand that dotun wants more than that, she can’t give anything more cos she’s with Khalid.

Dotun said he understands and can handle his L well. Said he doesn’t want Daniella to be feeling some type of way for him. IMO sha, Nothing changed cos she was still all flirty with him and the conversation lasted for a while.

I think Danny wants to ask Groovy About it too cos she told him in the garden earlier today that she wants to have a one -on-one convo with him to hear a male perspective.

Will Dotun continue to apply pressure? Will Danny baby give in? We watch grin

Wow. Thanks babes kiss

This one is a difficult one oh…. Daniella has to understand that she went very far with Khalid and if she does not want a backlash, she needs to stop flirting with Dotun..

If she is a brave girl though, she can go with what Doyin said…. Let her do her with a clean conscience….

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

This bold is so false ..I watched it lmao cheesy grin

On Groovy, Has she blamed him again for moving on from Beauty after that first night convo?.. I thought the latest call out is about him being too quiet and invincible which you liked grin

When you didn’t refute that bolded I though you were wearing sunshades cheesy
Glad to know it’s a lie…

I love the call out to Groovy, but know it’s from a place of “exposing a fake” for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Eeghe:
Because Kayode robbed us of content, we can’t even make conclusions about all what happened
BRYANN ’ s body language was of a guilty person who was caught on his nonsense
Amaka stole the moment for highlight and to air her peeved views (and out sight and earshot of her Level lipsrsealed)
I have to take a call will add to this

Okay back- I and Chomzy experienced second hand embarrassment for EloSwag when he was steering that late night food meeting. Mine was so much that I went to bed cheesy
I am now bored sha so lemme rest

BRYANN
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Threebear:
Nairaland will give you a different idea but from the clips I saw Shella were serving Shitzzy wotowoto and he could barely mutter anything except Ekwuke and Bella told him he's the Ekwuke with his smelly ugly teeth grin

They asked him if he even finished primary school .

That he talks and behaves like an agbero in onitsha motor park
Chizzy has been acting too much, controlling people.

Even though, I don't really like Segun and Bella, but they treated Chizzy yesterday

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
safarigirl:

Amaka is looking for where to collect another dose of gossip, then accuse others of gossiping. AlJazeera.

And as for Groovy, he should nominate Doyin, so, she can leave him alone. Doyin is being a viewer and is saying what viewers think of him, but unlike Doyin, I have always thought of Groovy as quiet and doing little anyway

Maybe he had a burst of energy in Level 1 briefly, but he has always been very quiet and unassuming as one half of a couple. He's not the guy Doyin thinks he is, and that's fine.

If he was introspective, he may try to do more, but you cannot give what you don't have to be honest.

For someone who didn’t watch level2, the groovy I saw in level 1 was bubbly so that’s the impression I have of him. But like Daniella said, the 2 days they spent with him is not enough to have opinions.

Groovy already nominated her cos she called him fake (even though he gave a different reason). He definitely will continue and thats fine. Doyin deserves.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

I agree ..I called her out on this too.

But she was not alone.. she had back up but was just the mouth piece. grin grin

grin grin grin. Lol. Her name was loudest on people’s lips so I thought it was just her and Bryan only gave support when asked by Groovy.. But then, it is being reported that Groovy is only calling her name today…

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
davodyguy:

Chizzy has been acting too much, controlling people.

Even though, I don't really like Segun and Bella, but they treated Chizzy yesterday

undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
MamBi:

grin grin grin. Lol. Her name was loudest on people’s lips so I thought it was just her and Bryan only gave support when asked by Groovy.. But then, it is being reported that Groovy is only calling her name today…

It was actually her, Sege and Bella. Bryann just dropped a supporting line towards the end. But like Eeghe said her own is not coming from a place of concern but expose

And Groovy will only call her name cos her voice was the loudest, plus they’ve had issue before now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Groovy is telling Phyna now..

He said Bryann is always involved in gossips. Lool was it not said to his face

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
★Hermes and Barbecue Man,all d way★

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

Hmmmm

Yet Adekunle is the resident gossiper!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Groovy mu
kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Biggie release Phyna , I need to hear her response grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Groovy is my favourite but they told him the truth, his loving dovy with Phyna is making him quiet in the house and not making sense.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
Kayode sef
Show what Phyna is writing
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

He was saying that Bryann will always bring the gossip to him not that Bryann was gossiping, he is telling Phyna that Doyin is the ring leader of the discussion.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

So almost all housemates are now Gossipers?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Is Phyna doing what I would do about this
Making it about her?
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
fitzmayowa:

He was saying that Bryann will always bring the gossip to him not that Bryann was gossiping he is telling Phyna that Doyin is the ring leader of the discussion.....

What's the difference
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Groovy is my favourite but they told him the truth, his loving dovy with Phyna is making him quiet in the house and not making sense.

It's not a Phyna thing.
That's his person.
The upstairs personality was him trying to know them and it didn't last.
He is a calm man , Beauty wanted to stain his white

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
Groovy Groovy Groovy
my guy
kiss
Nnaa do you, the words will always adjust
The people who love you, love you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
kowema:

It's not a Phyna thing.
That's his person.
The upstairs personality was him trying to know them and it didn't last.
He is a calm man , Beauty wanted to stain his white

This is hundred percent true
Drama finds him, he doesn’t seek it

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

No lies at all.
He is usually always present in gossip mix.
Next he would be forming using code language to contribute.
" this pee , This Pee no jig yen yen"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Allnacruise:

What's the difference
lipsrsealed

You can sit and listen to gossip and not contribute.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Not Phyna asking the wrong questions. She’s probably overthinking the ‘bubbly upstairs’ comment and I’m sure she will go and find out exactly how groovy was upstairs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
MizzD:

For someone who didn’t watch level2, the groovy I saw in level 1 was bubbly so that’s the impression I have of him. But like Daniella said, the 2 days they spent with him is not enough to have opinions.

Groovy already nominated her cos she called him fake (even though he gave a different reason). He definitely will continue and thats fine. Doyin deserves.

Remember even Sheggz said of him, when they did their first task, that he was uncharacteristically hyped up during their performance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2307) (2308) (2309) (2310) (2311) (2312) (2313) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.