Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959662 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sekem: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Milazaha:

But he actually said he liked her at first, Where as he never did… when he realized that he didn’t like her enough he should have cut it off instead of going about bullshiting her to dotun and anyone who cares to listen.

Hate Allyson all you want but you can’t help respect her for putting a stop to her thing with adekunle when it didn’t go as planned for her.

BTW chi chi was dumb, bleached, with the unattractive booty when he was professing his crush to everyone

One thing you have to realize in this life is that sometimes the things you actually like in a person can turn out later to be the same things you will start detesting about that same person.

Human beings are extremely unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Milazaha: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
What deji is doing with chi chi now is exactly what he did with Doyin. He would not like a girl but instead of plainly saying it to her he would be gaslighting and bitting around the bush

The only deference is that Doyin could sense his deceitful nature and took her leave quickly.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
DownChelsea:
Amaka about to have her 26th meal of the day.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
How many times will Amaka eat today?
Chai!
Biggy needs to chase this girl away before she finishes all the food in that house!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
bentenny:

grin grin grin

And trust me. If Amaka doesn't sleep before 2am, she'll eat again

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
To put mouth for this people matter dey tire me... no be them dey chop together now? their fight no dey ever pass 1 minute embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Myway20:

Quite possible too. Sexual frustration can bring out so many things.

Sheggz is sexually frustrated.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
davodyguy:

Pẹlẹbẹ

Shurrup cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Milazaha:
What deji is doing with chi chi now is exactly what he did with Doyin. He would not like a girl but instead of plainly saying it to her he would be gaslighting and bitting around the bush

The only deference is that Doyin could sense his deceitful nature and took her leave quickly.
They should be smart to realize
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Milazaha: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
sekem:

One thing you have to realize in this life is that sometimes the things you actually like in a person can turn out later to be the same things you will start detesting about that same person.

Human beings are extremely unpredictable.

And if you read my message clearly, I gave thumbs to for Allyson for having the balls to say it to adekunle.

But deji has balls but can’t enough own up to not being interested in her anymore . What the actual F!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Such a useless couple. They won't let you enjoy one hour of turbulence ship. Never seen this kain madness before. angry undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
We have very unintelligent girls with very low self esteem in this season

Be like all the feminism and equality talk no reach their side of the world

Forever grateful for mercy ,esther , tacha ,saskay , somehow angel

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Amaka just love food, that’s her biggest highlight with talking about man…

What a person grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Milazaha:

No. He told doyin he wasn't into her and he told her plainly, like very clearly. So what you saying isn't true. At least he likes Chichi more than Doyin and it shows in how he treats Chichi.

I can't tell if his heart is fully with Chichi but he definitely likes her more than he ever did with Doyin whom he never liked

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Quadruple2: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Such a useless couple. They won't let you enjoy one hour of turbulence ship. Never seen this kain madness before. angry undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
Milazaha:

Very true but aunty bad beech is so gullible.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hazardfan1:

Like we've not been watching her. grin

I know most people believe this but I'm sure Sheggz isn't concerned about that. He was speaking for himself.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Aswear... we were still analysing the fight here.... the next thing I saw sheggs holding her in the kitchen and now they are eating together lipsrsealed

At least Miracle and Nina been dey drag their fight for hours... e get one wey reach the following day self
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Deji that badmouths ChiChi to the guys before he was forced to own her when they put him on the spot with ChiChi around?
dyydxx:

No. He told doyin he wasn't into her and he told her plainly, like very clearly. So what you saying isn't true. At least he likes Chichi more than Doyin and it shows in how he treats Chichi.

I can't tell if his heart is fully with Chichi but he definitely likes her more than he ever did with Doyin whom he never liked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Chizzy na clown!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chizzy grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Milazaha: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Latashia:
Very true but aunty bad beech is so gullible.

I can’t agree less, She is in fact very gullible.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gidifaya please shut up!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Quadruple2:

grin grin grin grin

I almost got kicked out of the shipper's group for this yeye fight. grin grin angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chizzy said he will mention Sheggz and Bella names tomorrow and if anybody vex him, he will replace the person with Sheggz grin

Sheggz and Bella were there.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Is it me of Hermes is a little bit distant from Allyson?grin

2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
You never leave? I ran out of the group
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I almost got kicked out of the shipper's group for this yeye fight. grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 11:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
Demnan:
Deji that badmouths ChiChi to the guys before he was forced to own her when they put him on the spot with ChiChi around?

It seems there was a turnaround at some point, because the way he spoke about her to groovy before the house exchange suggested to me he liked her but it's still not clear to me how invested he is? But it's clear its not like doyins because he was never into Doyin at all.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Quadruple2: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Maybe you'll create another moniker, SHELLAsHAWK cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Demnan:
You never leave? I ran out of the group

I'm waiting for the post breakup wailings and
fights. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Geezeem:
To put mouth for this people matter dey tire me... no be them dey chop together now? their fight no dey ever pass 1 minute embarassed

They have core fundamental issues that if they are being true to themselves....that shit can't work....but they have point to prove to the others because they have projected themselves as the perfect ship....

See shegz that just lambasted her to high heavens in the presence of a 3rd party acting all lovey Dovey within mins apart....

How does that not scream abnormal?

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Milazaha: 11:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Demnan:

You dey mind the guy!

Although Doyin was almost forcing herself on him, so I can’t talk too much. But this deji ehn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.