Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959227 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
He never liked Doyin but he is always inserting her into every issue he has with ChiChi I agree though, he doesn't like Doyin but he doesn't like ChiChi either. There was no turnaround, someone that told Dotun he was tired of the relationship. That guy doesn't like either of the ladies
dyydxx:

It seems there was a turnaround at some point, because the way he spoke about her to groovy before the house exchange suggested to me he liked her but it's still not clear to me how invested he is? But it's clear its not like doyins because he was never into Doyin at all.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
That will be a long time. We might not hear anything until the reunion
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I'm waiting for the post breakup wailings and
fights. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Quadruple2:

Maybe you'll create another moniker, SHELLAsHAWK cheesy

grin grin grin grin

Once you're removed, that's bye bye.

They've accused me of only coming out when there's fight. grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sweetpink:
Is it me of Hermes is a little bit distant from Allyson?grin

That her chair wey close to my guy dey vex me
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Chisos, Giddyfia tone this laugh down oh..

See wetin Deji don cause now… angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Doyin was very clingy with the way she went after him. That is the way she always is with any guy she likes, I always felt like entering the TV and dragging her by her gelled hair
Milazaha:

You dey mind the guy!

Although Doyin was almost forcing herself on him, so I can’t talk too much. But this deji ehn!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
What was your defense?
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin grin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Milazaha: 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Demnan:
Doyin was very clingy with the way she went after him. That is the way she always is with any guy she likes, I always felt like entering the TV and dragging her by her gelled hair

Lmao I swear I like the girl but her approach to love interest is really vexing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ariyke: 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Can someone pls gag giddy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Groovy is always shadowing Phyna because he told her he want to learn how to cook, before he keave the house.....

Okay but why does Phyna take on much

Hope she keeps up

Fitn't be me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Geezeem:

Aswear... we were still analysing the fight here.... the next thing I saw sheggs holding her in the kitchen and now they are eating together lipsrsealed

At least Miracle and Nina been dey drag their fight for hours... e get one wey reach the following day self

Like Scondy said up there, it's because they aren't being honest with themselves. Especially Bella, she has tagged the ship the best thing in the house and wouldn't want to mess it up, so, no deep thought isn't going into the things Segun says. Left to her, they wouldn't even have any issue, despite the fact that they're unfit.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Milazaha: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ariyke:

Na Ebuka and Deji cause am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
MamBi:
Chisos, Giddyfia tone this laugh down oh..

See wetin Deji don cause now… angry

Adekunle.was right about him....he said he covers up a lot with laughter....

This guy is not genuine....the way he explained the toilet gist to Bryan then deji....the guy is a cunning person...

What i don't get is...is he that he liked both ladies and wanted to run them codedly at thesame time?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SmallDick99(m): 11:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
I have never met anyone like giddifiya in my life, even from a far, I'm not sure people like this are more than two in this country grin

Guys have u met anyone like giddifiya before?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Milazaha: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ariyke:

I keep reducing my volume
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Demnan:
What was your defense?

Nothing fam. They were right. grin lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
scondy:

Adekunle.was right about him....he said he covers up a lot with laughter....

This guy is not genuine....the way he explained the toilet gist to Bryan then deji....the guy is a cunning person...

What i don't get is...is he that he liked both ladies and wanted to run them codedly at thesame time?

I am quite disappointed in him..

He wants to eat his cake and have it… In a very undergee type of way..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 11:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Demnan:
He never liked Doyin but he is always inserting her into every issue he has with ChiChi I agree though, he doesn't like Doyin but he doesn't like ChiChi either. There was no turnaround, someone that told Dotun he was tired of the relationship. That guy doesn't like either of the ladies

That dotun talk was because of the fight with dianna, but he has been gravitating to ChiChi, they are always together. Anyway guess more time will tell. He inserted Doyin because he feels she wants to poison ChiChi mind because he rejected Doyin. Didn't you hear him say the same about shegella too?that he feels she is fake. What is it with Doyin, trying to be extra friendly with all people who have rejected her

Doyins motives are suspicious and thats what Deji is getting at. And I tend to agree with him on that too, it's suspicious Doyin pretends to be biggest cheerleaders for all her rejectees. The whole thing looks somehow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Phyna and Groovy eating together in the parlor is giving papa and mama vibes grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ariyke:

His noise can be so unbearable.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
scondy:

They have core fundamental issues that if they are being true to themselves....that shit can't work....but they have point to prove to the others because they have projected themselves as the perfect ship....

See shegz that just lambasted her to high heavens in the presence of a 3rd party acting all lovey Dovey within mins apart....

How does that not scream abnormal?

We saw him holding her... he was probably apologizing. He has admitted to always begging her

The truth is, she doesn't have to make up or keep that appearances cos of others...but she wants to.

Have you considered she might be the type that let's go easily? Love actually forgives easily

These two genuinely like each other... nothing anyone says out here will change that. People don't need to like them...

We saw how Deji has been treating Chi chi... and How Groovy was with Phyna until few days ago he mellowed .... or even Hermes and Allyson with their stunted ship

See eh....as per whether this ship will last outside is another matter entirely

And to be honest, it doesn't have to last and it does not make it fake for the time being

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
SmallDick99:
I have never met anyone like giddifiya in my life, even from a far, I'm not sure people like this are more than two in this country grin

Guys have u met anyone like giddifiya before?
No no no no
Since I was born

I have never ........
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Congratulations my Hermes!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Milazaha: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
MamBi:

I am quite disappointed in him..

He wants to eat his cake and have it… In a very undergee type of way..

And Dianna was fighting another girl over the fat mouth, I’m glad she gave him distance, She is classier than that.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
When did Doyin cheerlead Deji?
dyydxx:

That dotun talk was because of the fight with dianna, but he has been gravitating to ChiChi, they are always together. Anyway guess more time will tell. He inserted Doyin because he feels she wants to poison ChiChi mind because he rejected Doyin. Didn't you hear him say the same about shegella too?that he feels she is fake. What is it with Doyin, trying to be extra friendly with all people who have rejected her

Doyins motives are suspicious and thats what Deji is getting at. And I tend to agree with him on that too, it's suspicious Doyin pretends to be biggest cheerleaders for all her rejectees. The whole thing looks somehow
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
This Doyin shaa… she’s still doing therapy for Sheggz and Bella. So the dinner they went to eat was just a break?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
I don’t think I’d want someone like Doyin around my family…especially whenever I’m having trouble in relationship!
She gives me creepy vibes.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Doyin is actually cool but needs to smile and move when called to mediate.

Bella is matured enough to show she is still angry and not to show their fight before people.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Doyin oooo grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bella is not really comfortable with Doyin in their business.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

grin grin grin grin

But why is that tho? grin

Just like the people here... whereas that fight was going on, a lot of people had opinions and posted here... but the moment they saw they have reconciled... everywhere quiet. Na only me and you commented initially grin

Shella is really dealing with people

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Geezeem:

We saw him holding her... he was probably apologizing. He has admitted to always begging her

The truth is, she doesn't have to make up or keep that appearances cos of others...but she wants to.

Have you considered she might be the type that let's go easily? Love actually forgives easily

These two genuinely like each other... nothing anyone says out here will change that. People don't need to like them...

We saw how Deji has been treating Chi chi... and How Groovy was with Phyna until few days ago he mellowed .... or even Hermes and Allyson with their stunted ship

See eh....as per whether this ship will last outside is another matter entirely

And to be honest, it doesn't have to last and it does not make it fake for the time being

Rest

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) (2472) (2473) (2474) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.