Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1942735 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Samueltemi337:
They didn't record all hermes winning there

Hermes is on 3.5 million
School dem!!!

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
LMAO

Biggie just called Chizzy to the Diary Room again, second time in an hour

And Adekunle blurts out, "Chizzy na fake housemate"

Rachael, who is sitting next to him laughs and says, "See you that is talking, what if you too you're fake?"

Adekunle says people will possibly think he is fake.

Anyway, Adekunle you're still right.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Biggie called chizzy to the diary room and he is not showing us.. undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Threebear:
Adekunle is gaining thousands of fans daily and he really deserves it.

Asides from stirring up controversies , he's also become a task guru ...one of the most complete housemates we've had in a while.

I really think he deserves to win the money .

I don't see what the so called "wieners" are doing better than he is .

Adekunle is becoming massive now. I am coming from Facebook and the love is big. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
kowema:
I'm seeing a lot of misconceptions.
Lemme post on The Doyin and Allyson's Convo.
Allyson had a Convo with Doyin and told her stuff she heard that she was inserting herself in people's relationship. Allyson quoted a lot of instances to defend herself that dey brought the talks to her, except for Giddyfya who toasted her and she told him off and told Diana. She was almost teary. Then she poked Allyson to mention who told her.

Subsequent scene continuation and Allyson finally said it was Hermes who told her.
Allyson said he even told her to stay away from Doyin which explains why Allyson was distant from Doyin.
Doyin in her shock kept saying no wonder she never likes him. That she can't blame Allyson as she sees him differently. Allyson said '" I don't know why I really like him".
Doyin continues ranting....

Said Hermes moves like a snake and has been figured out by everyone. That the reason she hasn't gone to call him out is cus of Allyson.
She said "Sad things happen to bad people and that's why sad things would keep happening to him". She says again to Allyson ' You said you don't want drama and that's why I'm holding my self from confronting him now".

Now, if you have followed Hermes and Giddyfya's bromance gist, you would realize they hold that opinion on Doyin hence why she got so many nominations cus it became popular opinion amongst the Level 1 guys.
hahaha
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:
LMAO

Biggie just called Chizzy to the Diary Room again, second time in an hour

And Adekunle blurts out, "Chizzy na fake housemate"

Rachael, who is sitting next to him laughs and says, "See you that is talking, what if you too you're fake?"

Adekunle says people will possibly think he is fake.

Anyway, Adekunle you're still right.
The guy too smart,No cap.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'm trying to understand if Adekunle is trying to set P, without directly setting P undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Froshloaded:
Biggie called chizzy to the diary room and he is not showing us.. undecided
Naso bobrisky start o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Biggie don send some instructions for them via Chizzy and he is asking them to gather at the lounge, as they have a few minutes to do whatever the instruction is
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Adekunle Gold is hated inside the house and outside chai

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Naso bobrisky start o cheesy
grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
The brief is for Chizzy and Amaka to do something, but they must do it when everyone is seated at the lounge

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Adekunle Gold is hated inside the house and outside chai
he's not hated outside,be calming down

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
kowema:
Allyson had a Convo with Doyin and told her stuff she heard that she was inserting herself in people's relationship. Allyson quoted a lot of instances to defend herself that dey brought the talks to her, except for Giddyfya who toasted her and she told him off and told Diana. She was almost teary. Then she poked Allyson to mention who told her.

Subsequent scene continuation and Allyson finally said it was Hermes who told her.
Allyson said he even told her to stay away from Doyin which explains why Allyson was distant from Doyin.
Doyin in her shock kept saying no wonder she never likes him. That she can't blame Allyson as she sees him differently. Allyson said '" I don't know why I really like him".

Said Hermes moves like a snake and has been figured out by everyone. That the reason she hasn't gone to call him out is cus of Allyson.
She said "Sad things happen to bad people and that's why sad things would keep happening to him". She says again to Allyson ' You said you don't want drama and that's why I'm holding my self from confronting him now".

Now, if you have followed Hermes and Giddyfya's bromance gist, you would realize they hold that opinion on Doyin hence why she got so many nominations cus it became popular opinion amongst the Level 1 guys.
I heard Hermes also, am surprise seeing Adekunle name here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Biggie sent his son chizzy with a brief 4 d house. Daddy's favorite son

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol people sef grin
Omoh make everyone hype their hype oh grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chizzy no go kill me oo, no body is safe in the house that's why I am kneeling down
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Biggie is wicked cry grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
But chizzy is a funny negro
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Alheeri:

Them hate Adekunle anything to paint him bad, them go quick comment.
But we Stan for him back

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:

We are pushing for entertainment.

Anybody wey wan craze, na dem get their head. Na film we wan watch.

How u take know....na dissect we go dissect the matter..

Looool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
kowema:

Scondy . Meaning she does not know it's Adekunle ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Biggie is crazy oo grin grin... Amaka go n speak to the microwave u destroyed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:
I'm trying to understand if Adekunle is trying to set P, without directly setting P undecided
I no understand undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Which kind punishment be this
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2022

God bless you oo. I legit thought I had ear problems oo. When I got here and started seeing comments flying here and there I became confused. I thought I no hear well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Biggie dey craze with this punishment for Chizzy and Amaka.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chizzy is required to speak to some model version of his microphone and transmitter for the next hour. He must promise to show it love, kindness and speak sweet words to the microphone and transmitter. For this hour, he is not to talk to anyone of the housemates, and only has a 5 minute break.

Amaka has been provided a version of the microwave she spoilt, for the same task.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
which kain punishment be this...
werey shey biggie grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amaka n her lover the Microwave cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Biggie is really bored, laugh want finish me here
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nickymezor:
Amaka n her lover the Microwave cheesy grin

At least she has found love grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2492) (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.