Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1942684 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chizzy is a mad man, I'm really enjoying the guy.....cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chizzy want kill me oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
See wetin hustle for 100 Milli cause
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
I love this grin grin
I trust Chizzy to kill it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nickymezor(f): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
PatientVulture:

At least she has found love grin grin
Abi oo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
Abi werey ni biggie ni..
make dem dey perform madness for this hot afternoon grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Alheeri:

I heard Hermes also, am surprise seeing Adekunle name here.

Toh, I been no hear Hermes name or Adekunle, I assumed she was talking about Adekunle, because she mentioned asking him about it yesterday and he denied it

Adekunle is the only one I knew she spoke to, didn't know she went to confront Hermes as well

Sorry for the misinformation house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wtf cheesy cheesy

Which kind punishment be dis
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
kowema:
I'm seeing a lot of misconceptions.
Lemme post on The Doyin and Allyson's Convo.
Allyson had a Convo with Doyin and told her stuff she heard that she was inserting herself in people's relationship. Allyson quoted a lot of instances to defend herself that dey brought the talks to her, except for Giddyfya who toasted her and she told him off and told Diana. She was almost teary. Then she poked Allyson to mention who told her.

Subsequent scene continuation and Allyson finally said it was Hermes who told her.
Allyson said he even told her to stay away from Doyin which explains why Allyson was distant from Doyin.
Doyin in her shock kept saying no wonder she never likes him. That she can't blame Allyson as she sees him differently. Allyson said '" I don't know why I really like him".
Doyin continues ranting....

Said Hermes moves like a snake and has been figured out by everyone. That the reason she hasn't gone to call him out is cus of Allyson.
She said "Sad things happen to bad people and that's why sad things would keep happening to him". She says again to Allyson ' You said you don't want drama and that's why I'm holding my self from confronting him now".

Now, if you have followed Hermes and Giddyfya's bromance gist, you would realize they hold that opinion on Doyin hence why she got so many nominations cus it became popular opinion amongst the Level 1 guys.

Hermes was in the convo...but it was adekunle she was referring to as the bastard...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Threebear:
Adekunle is gaining thousands of fans daily and he really deserves it.

Asides from stirring up controversies , he's also become a task guru ...one of the most complete housemates we've had in a while.

I really think he deserves to win the money .

I don't see what the so called "wieners" are doing better than he is .

Man like Threebear
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:
I'm trying to understand if Adekunle is trying to set P, without directly setting P undecided
Hahahaha....I can understand ur confusion .....

Na smart way of saying ...if u game ...I no mind...but I won't pursue u....loool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
Threebear:
Adekunle is gaining thousands of fans daily and he really deserves it.

Asides from stirring up controversies , he's also become a task guru ...one of the most complete housemates we've had in a while.

I really think he deserves to win the money .

I don't see what the so called "wieners" are doing better than he is .

So what happened to our Hermes grin
Confused shim

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
In all these Adekunle-Doyin squabble, Hermes might be the main “igi woroko”, silent instigator, he never liked Doyin and not sure he ever will.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:

Toh, I been no hear Hermes name or Adekunle, I assumed she was talking about Adekunle, because she mentioned asking him about it yesterday and he denied it

Adekunle is the only one I knew she spoke to, didn't know she went to confront Hermes as well

It's fine .I always trust your unbiased reports same as Scondy . To even take time to apologize says alot about you .God bless you

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Chizzy is a better fit for this punishment, werey boy grin.
I will give you sydine, i will give you indomie, my baby di shampiyon, Asa Chizzy. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
scondy:

Na smart way of saying ...if u game ...I no mind...but I won't pursue u....loool

That's what it was sounding like.

"I like you, but not enough to chase you if the feeling is not mutual."

It allows you to actually escape liabilities if the ship no sail grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
PatientVulture:

Scondy . Meaning she does not know it's Adekunle ?

I just corrected her....it is adekunle ....but Hermes also told allysyn he heard some things...

Doyin is saying adekunle is the one spreading her gist ....funny enough ...adekunle's gist is just one angle...

Elo himself alongside Hermes and giddyfia have a consensus on her matter...elo is a lil shifty with his takes on the matter....

Deji has his own angle on her matter....

So doyins problem no be about Adekunle....she has beef with a lot of the guys that isn't even related with kunle...why her fans picked the kunle angle to run with it is the funny thing ......

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by odion81(f): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Someone said I am shipping AmaWAVE and TRANSizzy on Twitter. Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
scondy:

I just corrected her....it is adekunle ....but Hermes also told allysyn he heard some things...

Doyin is saying adekunle is the one spreading her gist ....funny enough ...adekunle's gist is just one angle...

Elo himself alongside Hermes and giddyfia have a consensus on her matter...elo is a lil shifty with his takes on the matter....

Deji has his own angle on her matter....

So doyins problem no be about Adekunle....she has beef with a lot of the guys that isn't even related with kunle...why her fans picked the kunle angle to run with it is the funny thing ......

Thanks for the clarification
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
carammel:
In all these Adekunle-Doyin squabble, Hermes might be the main “igi woroko”, silent instigator, he never liked Doyin and not sure he ever will.
Hermes and Elo started the whole Doyin campaign. Infact it was Elo that analysed Doyin as the one involved in all the relationships. It was just between the two of them until Elo convinced Giddy with the Diana issue. Adekunle’s own started with Allyson's breakfast. Hermes hates Doyin with a passion. I'm surprised people are saying Adekunle started it.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:

You might b correct grin, cos I will like to watch the video again to be sure of wat I heard.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dannyxy:
Lol people sef grin
Omoh make everyone hype their hype oh grin
Fact is that on this thread, Adekunle has the largest open and closet fan base including sympathizers.

You all know it

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amaka deserve that punishment, for the small time, her attention for mirror and chochocho go reduce grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dotella moment kiss
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
dominique:

Bloody lies! Even the housemates have started vindicating her. Was she behind Shegzz vs Phyna? Shella vs Chizzy? Bryan/Daniella vs Amaka? Adekunle lite rest! Your agenda will never agend again, no be the same show we dey watch?
Warra mod
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dotun leave my baby alone cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
scondy:

Abeg gist me
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
is Mr. Morafa still toasting Ms. Dani for his friend, Mr. D or he is now phynalising the situation?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
dominique:

Bloody lies! Even the housemates have started vindicating her. Was she behind Shegzz vs Phyna? Shella vs Chizzy? Bryan/Daniella vs Amaka? Adekunle lite rest! Your agenda will never agend again, no be the same show we dey watch?

I said build up , not the cause of fights . She will build it up , give one person gists and moral through gossiping . Then leave and watch .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
Froshloaded:
Dotun leave my baby alone cry

Bobby how far

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hermes don turn lover boy o grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by r4bbit: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
davodyguy:

Fact is that on this thread, Adekunle has the largest open and closet fan base including sympathizers.

You all know it
No Cap.
The Guy is Good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.