Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1938242 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by plsdisvirginme: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Is amaka eviction real?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
I don't like Amaka, but this eviction is truly unfair to her cry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Is it a crime to have a strong personality, competitive and win tasks!!! undecided
ISLANDERS LETS CRASH THAT POLL FOR KABIYESI ADEKUNLE!!!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mattfeuter(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Romanoff:

Ofada rice looks dirty and smells weird sha.

I beg your pardon?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
scondy:
It means the winner this season would be very very unpredictable....I forsee this happening another week....

I feel we should all just prepare for anything this season....support ur fave and enjoy the show...

Any time dey leave ...o pari niyen

I embraced this even before the show began

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
MamBi:

Did multichoice say this or people are just theorising?

Theorising

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Amaka's fans will now move to Phyna's fanbase, be like say the winner of this season don clear finish o

Phyna just worked hard for those votes... you think it's easy to cry? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sonymax16(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lagos
COOL10:

Which side you dey?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sweetpink:

Even Hermes would have been evicted tonight
He should sit up and flee from Gorimakpa, but generally sit up

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na this same cry Phyna cry when Beauty go undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Maybe Amaka is going back to lock down and will return. Even if she's a big baby I didn't expect her to leave this way.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If let's say Hermes or Adekunle had majority of the nomination, would biggie have evicted them?

This is unfair on Amaka to be honest.
And Who is Odekunle,if Amaka sef no escape am? grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amaka is gone. It's on the app. She's out of the game. You can't vote for her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
if I remember correctly, alongside Isilomo and Avala that were evicted via number of coins, didn't frodd evict a housemate when he won the ultimate immunity card ?

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
After singing and doing lovey lovey for microwave wey she burn...Biggie still send her commot
Eleribu ni Biggie Aje angry angry angry angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
innocentdude:

At this rate maybe na 2 go remain

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Phyna is the only person that Amaka has though, some of her fans will sure vote for her, I think the disrespect for sponsored task and her constant bad behaviour contributed to her eviction.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Onyi99:
I don't like Amaka, but this eviction is truly unfair to her cry

She deserved a fighting chance.
Why put everyone up after normal nominations

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jack500:
Adekunle is a destiny child if this nonsense twist has happened last week, I am sure Adekunle will be watching at home now, guys it is time to save our king.

Adekunle till day 72.

Let's pump the vote in.

Man like Kunle our resident CNN and kayode's deputy grin grin
his body will be calm now. It's not nice picking fights with everyone in the house. He should reduce his gossip

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If let's say Hermes or Adekunle had majority of the nomination, would biggie have evicted them?

why not

who gives a Bleep about Adekunle

FYI amaka get fans pass Adekunle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
Biggie trying to salvage the season with stale and boring surprises.

Worst season ever in the history of any show in Africa.

-No much dedicated stan pages.
-Poor and boring fans fight or banter.
-No gifts, crowd mobilizations to welcome. evicted housemates as heros with fan love.
-Even media tours aren't making waves.
-Their Instagram page nko? Low growth, poor content posting and increase of followers.

Even active celebrities we use to know aren’t even tweeting, posting or showing interest in the show.

So many people I know don’t even know the show has started, lots of viewers don’t even know the name of some housemates.

No die hard fans, check their pages and see how they look deserted, poor engagement, with low followers and boring posts.

I love this show and I don’t like the fact that I’m admitting that Biggie didn’t just mess up with the house splitting stuff, they didn’t just mess up with the selection, they messed up starting the show when the country is bleeding with so many religious, insecurity and political drama/chaos.

Wrong date fixture with poorly calculated house splitting idea. That stress of switching channels and missing some contents weakened some viewers and made them lose interest.

I come in peace as I’ll be ready to reply any demented mugu with gbas gbos and violence.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
SweetOnugbo:

So Acidosis watches BBN? shocked

LMAO grin Well, I am a fan of Laycon till date; an "inner caucus" sef. But I have stopped following the show religiously. It is extremely toxic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 8:16pm On Aug 29, 2022
mattfeuter:

I beg your pardon?
Na so I see am o.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol this level one housemate are still in delusion
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
When they asked them to pack earlier today, Bryann was singing, "One of you is going home tonight, not me though"

He dey sing am like joke, but Biggie mean am

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
See these ones grin....at least 2 level 1 HMs will go home on Sunday. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
I will miss Amaka's badonkadong though, would've preferred opolo eyes leaving instead

Giddyfia should be happy, man's finally free
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Reussite:
See these ones grin....at least 2 level 1 HMs will go home on Sunday. grin

As in ehn

It's about damn time.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Amaka was too problematic and lousy and biggy had to get rid of her as soon as they had the chance.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by lumens: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Broobembem:
Biggie trying to salvage the season with stale and boring surprises.

Worst season ever in the history of any show in Africa.

-No much dedicated stan pages.
-Poor and boring fans fight or banter.
-No gifts, crowd mobilizations to welcome. evicted housemates as heros with fan love.
-Even media tours aren't making waves.
-Their Instagram page nko? Low growth, poor content posting and increase of followers.
Even active celebrities we use to know aren’t even tweeting, posting or showing interest in the show.

So many people I know don’t even know the show has started, lots of viewers don’t even know the name of some housemates.

No die hard fans, check their pages and see how they look deserted, poor engagement, with low followers and boring posts.

I love this show and I don’t like the fact that I’m admitting that Biggie didn’t just mess up with the house splitting stuff, they didn’t just mess up with the selection, they messed up starting the show when the country is bleeding with so many religious, insecurity and political drama/chaos. Wrong date fixture with poorly calculated house splitting idea. That stress of switching channels and missing some contents weakened some viewers and made them lost interest.

I come in peace as I’ll be ready to reply any demented mugu with gbas gbos and violence.

Your tears are really salty.
Cry me a river.

Get out of the thread and stop spewing trash while Biggie smiles to the bank to cash out bilions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
She bella saying she's getting to like amaka.

fake people upandan.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
innocentdude:

He should sit up and flee from Gorimakpa, but generally sit up
So it's because he stopped winning tasks that's why he got 4 nomination

which one be he should sit up

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.