Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1952847 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
scondy:
It means the winner this season would be very very unpredictable....I forsee this happening another week....

I feel we should all just prepare for anything this season....support ur fave and enjoy the show...

Any time dey leave ...o pari niyen
my sister na so..

I said it at the beginning, the winner of this season would sweat for it…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ekaka1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Romanoff:

Ofada rice looks dirty and smells weird sha.
Yeah...and that smell too grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
I don't like Amaka but this eviction is a NO NO NO NO and bullshit if it's real.

it would be unfair to Amaka if it's real.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amaka had it coming, I hope she learns from this
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Broobembem:
Biggie trying to salvage the season with stale and boring surprises.

Worst season ever in the history of any show in Africa.

-No much dedicated stan pages.
-Poor and boring fans fight or banter.
-No gifts, crowd mobilizations to welcome. evicted housemates as heros with fan love.
-Even media tours aren't making waves.
-Their Instagram page nko? Low growth, poor content posting and increase of followers.
Even active celebrities we use to know aren’t even tweeting, posting or showing interest in the show.

So many people I know don’t even know the show has started, lots of viewers don’t even know the name of some housemates.

No die hard fans, check their pages and see how they look deserted, poor engagement, with low followers and boring posts.

I love this show and I don’t like the fact that I’m admitting that Biggie didn’t just mess up with the house splitting stuff, they didn’t just mess up with the selection, they messed up starting the show when the country is bleeding with so many religious, insecurity and political drama/chaos. Wrong date fixture with poorly calculated house splitting idea. That stress of switching channels and missing some contents weakened some viewers and made them lost interest.

I come in peace as I’ll be ready to reply any demented mugu with gbas gbos and violence.

D current situation of the country contributed to a large extent most of the things u mentioned up here, not necessarily about the show performance
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
it is unfair on Amaka! I just feel bad for her and I hope the gang up in the house, the eviction, her spoiling the microwave etc doesn't affect her psyche.
This game is hard on these hms and I don't envy them!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
Is amaka eviction real?
Yes
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Henri244: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Broobembem:
Biggie trying to salvage the season with stale and boring surprises.

Worst season ever in the history of any show in Africa.

-No much dedicated stan pages.
-Poor and boring fans fight or banter.
-No gifts, crowd mobilizations to welcome. evicted housemates as heros with fan love.
-Even media tours aren't making waves.
-Their Instagram page nko? Low growth, poor content posting and increase of followers.
Even active celebrities we use to know aren’t even tweeting, posting or showing interest in the show.

So many people I know don’t even know the show has started, lots of viewers don’t even know the name of some housemates.

No die hard fans, check their pages and see how they look deserted, poor engagement, with low followers and boring posts.

I love this show and I don’t like the fact that I’m admitting that Biggie didn’t just mess up with the house splitting stuff, they didn’t just mess up with the selection, they messed up starting the show when the country is bleeding with so many religious, insecurity and political drama/chaos. Wrong date fixture with poorly calculated house splitting idea. That stress of switching channels and missing some contents weakened some viewers and made them lost interest.

I come in peace as I’ll be ready to reply any demented mugu with gbas gbos and violence.

Fact! You're right.
The mess up all started when the organisers had to split the house into 2 channels. This is a great factor in why this year's BBN has low followership & engagements.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Biggie should thank his stars it wasn’t Doyin he evicted, I would have personally drove down to ilupeju and single handedly burn down the house.

He’s moving mad. I’m so pained for Amaka. Baby girl just wants to be loved and eat.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amaka is clearly the most hated Level Up housemate. If na me , i just go snub the reunion show and move on with my life.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Avala and isilomo was the least favourite from voting and had to play a game of chance before they were evicted. The viewers had a say

During lockdown season, the least favourite housemate's fate was in the hands of fellow housemates. Viewers had a say

This eviction doesn't make sense because she's not a least favourite housemate and viewers didn't have a say

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Alwaysachick:
Amaka had it coming, I hope she learns from this
What did she do please, why so much hatred?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Alison and doyin dey bounce on sunday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nonireel(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
HajiaNotu:
Next time, Amaka go dey behave right....

Used pad on dining table.

Several microphone infringements.

Almost burn down Biggie's house.

Byeeee

It's a pity undecided

Worse still, she showed no remorse for nearly burning down Biggie's house. instead she was looking for the food she was cooking.

Her habits in Biggie's house were utterly disgusting.

Biggie and the production team must've assessed her stay and decided enough is enough.

The plan tonight was to throw her out one way or another.

She should go back to her father's house, eat and become a Hippo, litter the place with used sanitary pads and destroy electrical gadgets.

If anyone is pained, then take her to your house and co-habit with her. Rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Damn I wish it was okpolor eyes that was dragged out like this jor angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
scondy:
It means the winner this season would be very very unpredictable....I forsee this happening another week....

I feel we should all just prepare for anything this season....support ur fave and enjoy the show...

Any time dey leave ...o pari niyen

Oh ga oh! If truly this is an eviction, the housemates will begin to choose those they think are really strong to go home oh…

I still can’t believe Amaka is gone just like that….
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
So my foodie baby is out cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
mayor1814:
I don't like Amaka but this eviction is a NO NO NO NO and bullshit if it's real.

it would be unfair to Amaka if it's real.
spot on!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amaka left wearing dirty short, no make up, on a Monday evening. The most shameful and dishonourable way to leave big brother's house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Let's be mindful that this is a reality show!
Someone once tagged it a social experiment.

Amaka has been evicted based on the fact that she had the highest nomination from the housemates.

Now the question is why was it Amaka? That's the big question? What bad qualities of character did Amaka portray to have warranted eviction?

Remember she was nominated by her fellow housemates. Not biggie.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Legionx: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nhazeru:
Amaka left wearing dirty short, no make up, on a Monday evening. The most shameful and dishonourable way to leave big brother's house.

How did you know it's dirty

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman1: 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aguwanyi:
Biggie this is so unfair..
Amalia can survive against Giddifire,chomzy,eloswag,Diana,forum, Chichi,alot of them sef...
This is so unfair...
it's same stupid big brother producers biased brazen daylight robbery year in year out.
they've been setting up amaka all week, with those microphone infringements which most of them are guilty of, to microwave nonsense, with rubbish punishment today. and pad say pad no say, which had not happened since day 0 till yesterday and today.
set her up for her to get highest nominations today, even when it was draw still evicted her.
leaving deji that has outlived his usefulness (that had never been using useful sef since he entered the house).
nonsense.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
I have a feeling production targets certain housemates and try out twists that may get them.. if the twist catch them...they go ...if it catches someone they don't wan to leave ...they twist the outcome....

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Anyway, time for fan bases to start voting.

Goodluck to Amaka

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Phethar007(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Most likely 3 level housemates are leaving on Sunday,it's a must
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
missidy:
This is just a rubbish eviction. They did not give the viewers an opportunity to vote because they know Amaka will survive it.

Amaka would survive?.
In week six that biggie was bound to evict 5?.
How would she have done it?.
Who should go in her place?

Phyna?
Hermes?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sweetpink:

Amaka was too problematic and lousy and biggy had to get rid of her as soon as they had the chance.
Exactly
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
hayzed19:
Amaka own na Fake...she and Doyin has the same nominations na
It's not
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
hayzed19:
So my foodie baby is out cry cry cry cry cry
cry cry
Amaka you'll do well outside the house jor cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
I just voted for my boy and I will give him more and more votes!!!
My boy must top that chat on Sunday!!!
Period!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Samueltemi337:
So it's because he stopped winning tasks that's why he got 4 nomination

which one be he should sit up
He should sit up

See how much Adekunle won last week
Now compare it with Hermes

Who tf cares about if they like him or not, the more nominations the better sef cause Biggy can't pull this card twice

He should focus,win tasks, get more prizes and flee from Gorimakpa

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Omo, the way dem go take weed level 1 like koríko next week ehn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.