Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958832 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
DamianX:

To me it could be up to the housemates themselves and it is even accepted since SMS voting is no more but my issue is if they are leaving it up to the housemates, they should provide a level playing ground, fair judgement and a basics on which the eviction happened.

They only thing one can pick from this is that Amaka was one of those with the highest nominations so she shouldn't be the only one to be evicted if they are going by highest nominations.
But she had the highest nomination
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rahkman:
Allysyn and Doyin dey bounce on sunday
giddyfia and diana

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Make all these housemates go Siddon jare.. na when Dem evict someone u start saying nice things about the person..
she's a sweetheart... Yen yen yen

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by vivashut: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:

In Lockdown, they left eviction to housemates

Please remind me how it was done, I have forgotten.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dannyxy:
Bryann fans leave Amaka matter please ohhhh..

Please let’s start voting, 2500 vote or nothing please
Exert your energy somewhere else. Voters ain't here trust me
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
safarigirl:
Emotional Intelligence goes a long way

Learning how to co-habit with people goes a long way

People thought of who to nominate, and who did they see? Amaka.

Why her? What did she do differently?

No remorse, no attempt to change, disrupting the energy of the house.

Looking at this show from the perspective of social experiments, Amaka got what was coming to her. Disruptive people will always be ejected from any space.
The way Nigerians confidently package jargons to justify double standard and cheating is disgusting.

If you’re actually well grounded on the social experiment and emotional intelligence as you claim, you won’t be shamelessly scribbling this piece of shiit just to indirectly support Biggie’s decision tonight. You’ll understand that social experiment also demands freedom and acceptance of people’s different behaviors because they’re differently wired, not discriminate and plot twist to chase them. cheesy

Stop it! It’s terrible.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
E be like nexus finally reason amaka after she destroyed dia microwave

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
DGOODLYF:
Biggie is unfair to Amaka sha....i dont like this type of eviction
At least we won’t be seeing sanitary pads littered everywhere in the house grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'm not a fan but Amaka's eviction is paining me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bossnina(f): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amaka has been evicted from the Bbn show
https://youtube.com/shorts/vwBp1lJ1Yq4?feature=share
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AutoChick4U(f): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kayyy:
There is a reason this show is going down every year, in a desperate bid to become too predictable too much sauce is being added into the soup, like some said earlier how many major bloggers are posting on this season?, I just realised that none of the school, friends and work group on my WhatsApp has had any discussion on this season, I do not even like Amaka but no matter her shortcomings the entertainment and funny factor was there from her side, now why do l need my fellow housemate to like me, suck up to me so as to be safe from eviction from live nomination ?, So if phyna was not liked and she was the one in Amaka's shoes tonight y'all would be fine or if it was Adekunle, Hermes , Sheggz ?, Why would I need the love and friendship of my fellow housemates I'd I have thousands of fans that love me and want to keep me in the show ?

Well on about 2-3 more seasons the show might probably just die naturally due to low ratings,black of interest from viewers and sponsors, it's obvious now that it's not only the housemates that are pawns, even viewers and voters are pawns now to Multichoice.
That's the fun of it Bro. The unpredictability is the key
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
prewtyjulie:
E be like nexus finally reason amaka after she destroyed dia microwave
Na pads vex Biggie grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
I just knew this immediate eviction thingy was gonna stir up a lot of people emotionally.

Well let's hope they call her back.

Its not biggies fault o, shebi it was the fellow housemates that were the ones that nominated her. For now, let her learn some lessons from this.

I strongly believe she would be called back, it was planned to make her a better.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kayyy: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
If I was to be Amaka, this would be my last participation in the franchise, I will boycott their interviews, media rounds, reunion and all except she wants the celebrity fame too that goes with it sha but me the fame be damned, I go and pursue my personal goals on my own

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Sorry I don’t waste my votes on street girls. This is not a poverty alleviation program. Make she go meet Obaseki wife to take am off the streets angry

You are not relevant

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nhazeru:
God abeg oooo, I put Sheggz in your hand....this one Biggie is raving mad, he fit vex give Sheggz one day, for all those him capping come throw way am like he did Amaka today cheesy
stooppp ittt!!!
Sheggz no dey cap

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Let's not all forget say.... cool

Na DOTUN win HOH this week ooooo grin

Celebration galore grin

My Brown Choco

DOTUN the Champion grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Who remembers how Diane left? I can remember she left on a week day too.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
innocentdude:

He should sit up

See how much Adekunle won last week
Now compare it with Hermes

Who tf cares about if they like him or not, the more nominations the better sef cause Biggy can't pull this card twice

He should focus,win tasks, get more prizes and flee from Gorimakpa
Okay

till they evict him next week with this same process

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If let's say Hermes or Adekunle had majority of the nomination, would biggie have evicted them?

This is unfair on Amaka to be honest.

You think there is any indispensable housemate? Because?

laughing in Efik.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
SweetOnugbo:

I'm surprised...I usually follow your posts...but have never seen any on BBN. Before today, I would have sworn a show like BBN is not your thing.. cheesy

I know right cheesy It just reveals that there is probably a lot more about us that we don't disclose online. You get?

Do you watch the show?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
To vote sef even tire me, e no sure say our votes matter anymore!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
plsdisvirginme:
Is amaka eviction real?

Yes ohhh

Even in the voting platform she has been updated as OUT.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
No wahala sha. A pandemic is about to hit level 1 and there will be a lot of casualties. I just hope big brother continues putting everyone up for eviction.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Biggie’s ROI is moving slow, so y’all go & vote your Fav Hm grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rossycee:

But she had the highest nomination

She had 6 & Doyin had 6 also.
Na so them evict Modella leave Deji. Modella & Deji isn't even an issue because they are fake housemates but for a real housemate that is unfair to her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bryann will not forgive himself, nominating his level mate
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Housemates are going to be down. No more fights , gossiping or shipping scattering. Another boring season loading.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Amaka eviction is similar to the way they evict housemates in big brother USA.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thryphosa:
To vote sef even tire me, e no sure say our votes matter anymore!

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Since our faves aren't involved, it's "Biggie's house, Biggie's rules"

When our fave is involved, we start writing epistles

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
The thing is ...so is one really motivated to vote....u vote to save ur housemate and then one day they get most nominations and get evicted....

My interest for the show just got dimmed....

What ?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2537) (2538) (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (2543) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.