Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:50 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1977735 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Legionx: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gentlefury:

Look at this heap of sour goat-self-service product o!

Am i now to suffer your existence because your daddy at the critical time was too broke to afford a decent European condom or Birth control?

Why can't you at least borrow airtime from your neighborhood vendor and buy data to watch Modella's interview with Ebuka instead of faffing around like a Hot Simian!

It's the existence of in-bred oxygen thieves like you that necessitated the rise of Obi, because we need someone to overhaul our Education system to limit the mass-production of flagrant sub-par adults like you. In what world do you think it's okay to insult people carelessly,an anonymous sex party like Nairaland? You dey crase?! angry

Get your anti-deodorant stench out of my forum òsisó!!!

Mynd44
Dominique

Please read this

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gentlefury:

Am i now to suffer your existence because your daddy at the critical time was too broke to afford a decent European condom or Birth control?

Why can't you at least borrow airtime from your neighborhood vendor and buy data to watch Modella's interview with Ebuka instead of faffing around like a Hot Simian!

It's the existence of in-bred oxygen thieves like you that necessitated the rise of Obi, because we need someone to overhaul our Education system to limit the mass-production of flagrant sub-par adults like you. In what world do you think it's okay to insult people carelessly,an anonymous sex party like Nairaland? You dey crase?! angry

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
dominique:
Who are the people in this Groovy's team?
Eloswag, Chomzy, Giddyfia & Daniella

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
Adekunle the man of luck

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Tell them o Diana.. Comfirm luck game some people are calling intellectual cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Team flight on a roll....God dey for my Adekunle...associate with a God's own and you will reap benefits.....

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hermes always missing in task nowadays tongue

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lauryn41:

How na

With diana standing like what I don’t know

They had the same number of correct cards as deji..

Then diana just beat deji in rock paper scissors.

Another win for team diana, dotun, adekunle, allyson.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
Ibukzy:
Hermes always missing in task nowadays tongue
Pity anyone in his team grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
styrese:
Oh I forgot that one grin Nice one! Hermes Aka useless alusi bushwood is too useless to even lace Kunle's shoes in the scheme of things grin
Yes ooo....Giddem..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
ItisHi:
Tell them o Diana.. Comfirm luck game some people are calling intellectual cheesy

There was a quiz prior to this tie breaker....

Adekunle's team tied with deji's team with 5 correct answers.

This was just to break the tie

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
They 4 team had the same amount of answered questions, then biggie pick two that answered more, fail or correct.

That’s how we had two team, then Rock Paper Scissors

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
Team Flight wins again, against Team Blue Ribbon in a Rock, Paper and Scissors tie breaker
Diana for Team Flight, Deji for Team Blue Ribbon

In the first game, Dotun represented Team Flight while Bryann represented Team Visa.

Team Flight
Dotun
Adekunle
Diana
Allysyn
Rachel

Team Blue Ribbon
Doyin
Deji
Bella
Sheggz

Team Visa
Bryann
Hermes
Chizzy
Chi Chi
Phyna

Team Holiday Package
Daniella
Giddyfia
Eloswag
Groovy
Choomzy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lol stop crying
Don't waste ur time , better pray for fave
No be me send am to be so useless in task
Sweetpink:

Don’t let me curse you this night!
Was it Hermes who made his team lose?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
What comes with winning this task from previous editions?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetpink:
So Amaka is now rooting for Hermes…awww,she’s such a good girlgrin
Amaka my love,thank you so much kiss
Fake love. Getat! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2022
scondy:

There was a quote prior to this tie breaker....

not true, they all had same amount answered correct question. All 4 teams, then biggie picked those that answered more, fail or correct
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dannyxy:
They 4 team had the same amount of answered questions, then biggie pick two that answered more, fail or correct.

That’s how we had two team, then Rock Paper Scissors

Not 4 of them...just 2 of the teams only
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Thunder will fire anybody that will say rubbish about Hermes tonight!! I mean, God will punish you! Because you will tell me if it's only Hermes that's in that team!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Gentlefury:

Add more for DAT shim, just because we all came 2geda 2 enjoy d show, now gives some ppl d audacity 2 throw insults carelessly. Like wtf, can't u prove ur points without insulting someone. Pls next time, drag d shim 2 d cleaners n wash off d dirt from dat shim's brain

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Who won overall please?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
scondy:

Not 4 of them...just 2 of the teams only
the 4 teams got the same amount oooo, but biggie picked the two that answer the most, fail or correct….
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
In bigbrother Africa I doubt they did all these boring sponsor tasks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
scondy:

There was a quiz prior to this tie breaker....

I know and they did well. I am just talking to those that said RPS is an intellectual game
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2022
Diana dey ask her team members if they have passport..

Travel beta pls shock her undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2022
Dannyxy:
not true, they all had same amount answered correct question. All 4 teams, then biggie picked those that answered more, fail or correct

Na ...adekunle's team had 5...Deji’s team had 5...Bryan's team had 3 ...groovy 's team had 0 or so (not sure)

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Rock paper scissors involves predicting your opponents next move.. which require a certain level of intellect, which obviously he lacks.

So why were you saying it was tic tac toe you were talking of grin werey Dy disguise grin
There's nothing intellectual about rock, paper & scissors. It's a game of luck.

Else tell me where the intellect should be applied. Stop playing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
scondy:

Na ...adekunle's team had 5...Deji’s team had 5...Bryan's team had 2 ...groovy 's team had 0 or so (not sure)

nope, that was not it… but moving on
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetpink:
Thunder will fire anybody that will say rubbish about Hermes tonight!! I mean, God will punish you! Because you will tell me if it's only Hermes that's in that team!!!

Cry harder grin
The gods are not happy with their servant
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Team Doyin

We watch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2584) (2585) (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.