Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2604) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941575 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2022
The truth is that Sheggz feels Bella is running down his games spiritually , he said he always pray for like half hour before HOH games but at the end he will end up being tail of the house , upon he was a footballer , he said there's spiritual things behind it , like someone around him

Sheggz told Doyin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2022
ceejayMAX:
what the 4ck Is this , this kind cartoon go reduce IQ o
Nah she's not a main character
And Foster's home for imaginary friends was actually pretty good

But yeah the design is mad cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2022
COOL10:
So Daniella and Dotun finally got intimate cheesy cheesy.
I knew it was just a matter of time.

The innocent looking girls are always the freakiest wink

I'm just waiting for Thursday and Saturday. The true whorrre shall be unleashed.

Fear pastors daughters , I have dated 2 , when I heard Daniela is a daughter of a pastor , I was expecting all this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2022
homesteady:
I’m highly disappointed in Daniella. Have some damn loyalty and sense. She literally said that she will be slut-shammed if she does anything with Dotun after Saturday’s party, yet she still gave in.

She’s doing this to Khalid that she said he was so into her that he even read her Bible with her.

It’s good to not vote early because she was supposed to receive all my votes. Let me carry my votes somewhere else.

Note - I’m a khaiella fan.
Vote Hermes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2022
carammel:

Everyone of the housemates gossip.
Looking good is business, never be caught unfresh.

Looking fresh is different from applying make up on bed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2022
Lol. Why is Bigbrother giving this nonsense couple this much screen time grin grin
See nonsense illustration abeg.
"When I'm shivering".
"When I leave".
What kind of man talks this much abeg?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2022
majamajic:

Fear pastors daughters , I have dated 2 , when I heard Daniela is a daughter of a pastor , I was expecting all this

No cap, pastor daughters are always mad .
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Bella just realized that she has been the Mumu in the relationship.

cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2022
majamajic:
Sheggz ' when I got to the arena , I was like concablacanbota , do u understand wat am trying to say ?

Doyin " yea

Me grin grin grin

Stop this grin grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Bella is desperate

No self confidence at all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Dannyxy:
Plus if you are neutral no quote me for any shalaye ohh, I go just give you…
Una dey hear dem dey drag my boy for every thing, good or bad,,every second , you no talk, I dey return small energy, if you dey form advocate, I go just give you too..: grin

Dannyman grin but you used to like Adekunle small na. You even promised to vote him anytime Bryann isnt up. Why you con dey drag am like a hater when you've actually got some soft spot for him. Or am I mistaken?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2022
majamajic:

If u are a young married man , try every possible best not to die .

Okay, I will do my best and liveeeeee
cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2022
majamajic:

I didn't even know she was a pastor's daughter. That even makes it more interesting.

Na pastor pikin dey do pass cheesy

Every guy-man knows this cool
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2022
Froshloaded:

No cap, pastor daughters are always mad .

Not mad , they always have sweet and always ready to bang pots , they are always like a bird coming out from a cage . They bang !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2022
Quadruple2:

https://twitter.com/TheGirljhb/status/1564817850568777728?t=uMIkCFlIrS_ytwzGR3p_NQ&s=19
OMG!!!!
Daniella is more of a slut than chichi!
Tueh!
From Khalid to Dotun…who’s next?
Aggressive cuddling.grin
Passionate kissinggrin
Fingeringgrin
Chai!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Divay22(f): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2022
majamajic:
The truth is that Sheggz feels Bella is running down his games spiritually , he said he always pray for like half hour before HOH games but at the end he will end up being tail of the house , upon he was a footballer , he said there's spiritual things behind it , like someone around him

Sheggz told Doyin
He's mad
He's the one doing himself

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gatecrash123: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2022
Ibukzy:
Khalid was evicted not disqualified get ur fact right
what is now ur point
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2022
homesteady:
I’m highly disappointed in Daniella. Have some damn loyalty and sense. She literally said that she will be slut-shammed if she does anything with Dotun after Saturday’s party, yet she still gave in.

She’s doing this to Khalid that she said he was so into her that he even read her Bible with her.

It’s good to not vote early because she was supposed to receive all my votes. Let me carry my votes somewhere else.

Note - I’m a khaiella fan.

I had to go watch Khaniella moments online cos I didn't watch Level 2 at all...

I can say I now understand where the grievances is coming from about Daniella...They were really into each other and even behaved like couples...

I am sure if DOTUN was in the house with them, he wouldn't carry on with this..

But are we all perfect? NO
Everyone has their own shortcomings na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gatecrash123: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
I agree with this!! Groovy the olodo fuckboi is not better than her!!!
who carry phone give u
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2022
garfield1:

Hermes has 1.5
You wish!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2022
I vacated this thread for nearly eighteen hours only to hear Daniella did the expected.

…and so?

People who jump into others beds in less than a day are here criticizing her. This is why our country will never progress; hypocrisy is our way of life. You people should leave the woman. She is young and will gain control of her emotions (and hormones) later in life. Raise your hand if you’ve never made a mistake before and get free reign to judge. Her and Khalid can rekindle their thing later, for now let Dotun have his share. If e vex una, wait make Dotun comot house first and watch her jump on another male.

All in all, I support her with votes. She’s not my favourite, but she’s providing what that idiot Jackye deprived me of.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2022
garfield1:

What is doyin problem with peoples strategy
That girl has an opinion on everything and everyone…I can’t deal!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2022
Whoreniella : Phyna is wrong to date Groovy even though he broke up with beauty.

Same whoreniella - Kissing and smooching Dotun while still in a relationship with Khalid and wearing his necklace.

Ashawo na ashawo!!!

Whoreniella the whorre and cumdump.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Iceteam7: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Daniella bleeped up...big time...

Yes she bleeped up...
Who never Bleep up hands in the air...
No hands?

So vote for our Daniella sweetim... Dynamites

When she comes out...she would answer our questions

Side note: People are saying Khalid would leave her and when Dotun comes out and see her supposed tape he would leave her...

Like as if she needs a man to survive out here in this world

A woman's trophy isn't a man but herself...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2022
nonireel:

This is one reason the ladies in bbn choose to retreat and hide in their shells; for fear of being judged unfairly by hypocrites like u.

I hope u fall terribly sick n die. idiot.

Are u saying the only way they can be themselves is through sexual expression?

I m not castigating anyone tho....my take is if you throw caution to the wind and "be yourself " , I presume they have weighed the consequences and are ready to chest same...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 10:05am On Aug 31, 2022
meobizy:
I vacated this thread for nearly eighteen hours only to hear Daniella did the expected.

…and so?

People who jump into others beds in less than a day are here criticizing her. This is why our country will never progress; hypocrisy is our way of life. You people should leave the woman. She is young and will gain control of her emotions (and hormones) later in life. Raise your hand if you’ve never made a mistake before and get free reign to judge. Her and Khalid can rekindle their thing later, for now let Dotun have his share. If e vex una, wait make Dotun comot house first and watch her jump on another male.

All in all, I support her with votes. She’s not my favourite, but she’s providing what that idiot Jackye deprived me of.

Where was this energy when Groovy and Phyna became an item? Even with groovy being single , you guys still dragged Phyna.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2022
Legionx:
Daniella is the first whoreeee in BBN to sleep with two men in one show...

In six weeks

https://twitter.com/TheGirljhb/status/1564817850568777728?t=uMIkCFlIrS_ytwzGR3p_NQ&s=19
Mia Khalifa I Stan!!!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2022
If Daniella is a LovePeddler. Phyna is the mother of whores.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetpink:

That girl has an opinion on everything and everyone…I can’t deal!

Someone that got the same nomination votes with Amaka

I just wish she can see her votes

She thinks her advice on relationships is keeping her in the house , if not for 1 void vote

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2022
ThierryJay:

Dannyman grin but you used to like Adekunle small na. You even promised to vote him anytime Bryann isnt up. Why you con dey drag am like a hater when you've actually got some soft spot for him. Or am I mistaken?
lol I still like the guy, but why some of im fans make am duty to drag my boy every time, I decided to give dem small heat…Haba dem no dey allow boy rest at all, good or bad..

Meanwhile kunlemybabercue, ignore me and some of your teammates ko…

Na dem start am
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetpink:

OMG!!!!
Daniella is more of a slut than chichi!
Tueh!
From Khalid to Dotun…who’s next?
Aggressive cuddling.grin
Passionate kissinggrin
Fingeringgrin
Chai!!!!

Stan of cumrica undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:

Ready for what?... your comebacks are based n assumptions and broke shaming. Bryann being dull is a fact, a tested theory thats now a law. You should be ashamed for constantly voting a dunce. Later you'll pull the "he's 22, his brain is still immature card".

I actually thought Nina was the dumbest housemate to grace big brother, bryann is currently dragging top spot with her.

Nonsense "music is his speciality" supporters. You better port to giddifya or someone that wouldn't reduce your IQ for 3months.

Brother, you are vawulent! That right up there is one of the most savage comments I've ever seen in Nairaland bbn history grin

Bryann isnt that dumb though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2601) (2602) (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.