Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941290 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetpink:

I don’t think she meant any harm when she approached him and questioned his recent energy towards tasks…I think she meant well.
If there’s anything I’ve noticed about Chomzy,it’s the fact that she’s not two faced,she says things as they are and she’s not meddlesome like Doyingrin
She used to be Hermes’ 3rd choice in the house but she declined his proposal because of his weirdness and I think she really likes him now and feels like his relationship with Allyson’s fake…isn’t that true?grin
She might not be good in expressing herself but she’s intuitivegrin
For someone that doesn't mean harm,she has dragged this so called 'care' for him by discussing it with anyone and everyone with ears to listen, and she doesn't forget to arm the viewers the guns of criticism at which people will use to deem their light to him and say nasty things. She referred to him as a cheat albeit not to his face but in her diary room session and to Adekunle.

Has she told him to his face she doesn't like his relationship with Ally, no, and yes she shouldn't because it's not her business even though she'd retorted repeatedly that she knows it's not her business yet still deliberating on it with anyone.

Look, the game is becoming tense, emotions are unfolding and strategy will be deployed. Chomzy is changing. Shes not all that 'good'

Ok ?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2022
majamajic:
The truth is that Sheggz feels Bella is running down his games spiritually , he said he always pray for like half hour before HOH games but at the end he will end up being tail of the house , upon he was a footballer , he said there's spiritual things behind it , like someone around him

Sheggz told Doyin
In other words,Bella is responsible for his inadequacy?grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
This guy is worse than I thought!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2022
NozinoGroup:

I will drag anyone I want to drag. Seem you’re new in these street. Go and focus on your focus

Go and vote for Phyna and stop calling someone a LovePeddler because of BBN.
Na vote Phyna send you to do for her not name calling na so you go drag then person go quote you dey insult Phyna instead of minding your business and voting. If you want to drag drag them but don't call someone a LovePeddler and insert Phyna into it because it will bring unnecessary drags to her name and you will prolong the issue instead of voting.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Cumrica with only one man. Your fave nko? Animashaun. tongue tongue tongue

cry cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetpink:

And what’s Erica got to do with this?
Are you still obsessed?

Is everything okay? shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Where was this energy when Groovy and Phyna became an item? Even with groovy being single , you guys still dragged Phyna.

Lol
What a flawed come back lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:47am On Aug 31, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I wee finish you.♥ kiss

This is not fair cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2022
majamajic:

Someone that got the same nomination votes with Amaka

I just wish she can see her votes

She thinks her advice on relationships is keeping her in the house , if not for 1 void vote
Lol…even if she survives on Sunday,they’ll still nominate her because she likes to dish out unnecessary advice and opinion on people’s affairs and she’s an instigator!
Let her continue meddling in peoples affairs!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Froshloaded:

Stan of cumrica undecided
Erica was faithful to Kidd and she never kissed any other guy!
Know this and know peace!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Quick one
I called my friend yesterday to tell him sorry about Maky B.
He didn’t know she had been evicted cry
I then gave him the details
Safe to say he won’t ever watch again (he started watching eviction nights lol)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Where was this energy when Groovy and Phyna became an item? Even with groovy being single , you guys still dragged Phyna.

See what I am talking about, I dey vex because you are supposed to be a Phynation who send you this one cheesy

Did they tell you that they don't know must you highlight it to them abeg go back to voting on friday you can do this one but it is not even necessary because they will only drag Phyna more.

The energy is to vote Phyna
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2022
Dannyxy:
lol I still like the guy, but why some of im fans make am duty to drag my boy every time, I decided to give dem small heat…Haba dem no dey allow boy rest at all, good or bad..

Meanwhile kunlemybabercue, ignore me and some of your teammates ko…

Na dem start am

Lol okay. Just that for me personally it's difficult to publicly shame someone I like regardless of attacks from others. I try to align what I feel with my comments.

I recently became an Ade stan after he reset himself from the Allyson split. But I also admire Hermes for his drive, competitiveness and friendliness. No amount of dragging of Ade by a Tatiana for example can make me go ballistic over Hermes. I will just simply defend Ade.

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetpink:

Another thing you have to understand is that, Chomzy wants unhindered access to play with Hermes for strategic reasons of course not because she truly feels anything romantically related for him, just for viewership ratings and possibly attach to a perceived fanship, Ally beat her to it, e pain am. She'll do anything to spoil their relationship.

On their relationship being fake,which is real ? Of course this is a game, and this is a relationship for the game. She should goan play hers with Eloswag.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2022
Jack500:

Thrash and balderdash!
You are no longer cursing this morning? It seem kuje has reset your brain. Everyone knows Hermes has dropped.

Meanwhile Adekunle in your face till day 72. grin
FYI,Hermes is still gaining more fans even in his flaccid state and your so called Adekunle can never measure up!!!
Hermes is the template!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetpink:

FYI,Hermes is still gaining more fans even in his flaccid state and your so called Adekunle can never measure up!!!
Hermes is the template!!!
Please do like the advise you gave me yesterday and avoid that unworthy troll.

Hermes and Adekunle dont share fanbase, nor do they have the same strength.

The comparison no jig grin

He's simply beneath us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2022
Eeghe:
Quick one
I called my friend yesterday to tell him sorry about Maky B.
He didn’t know she had been evicted cry
I then gave him the details
Safe to say he won’t ever watch again (he started watching eviction nights lol)

I tell you. I already noticed a drop in BBN engagements even on Nairaland as at this morning. I suspect same has happened on other SM platforms.

Biggie is toying with the self-destruct button with Amaka's eviction. It was an overkill.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2022
HajiaNotu:

Doniella ship sailing grin
They say na Dolla grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2022
ThierryJay:

I tell you. I already noticed a drop in BBN engagements even on Nairaland as at this morning. I suspect same has happened on other SM platforms.

Biggie is toying with the self-destruct button with Amaka's eviction. It was an overkill.

Lol it’s Biggie’s game
My friend was not a BB fan
Anything to kill people owning his game I support
It will happen again this season, once or even twice- we all have to get ready

@ Geezeem I agree with your stance about BBN not being the organic show that made me an addict. I haaaaate entertainment by task wins with a passion. I am about reality/personality watch

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetpink:

OMG!!!!
Daniella is more of a slut than chichi!
Tueh!
From Khalid to Dotun…who’s next?
Aggressive cuddling.grin
Passionate kissinggrin
Fingeringgrin
Chai!!!!

Omo! Everyone na hypocrite for this forum, you that you defended Erica with your life last time, is now slut shaming Daniella. E be things wink

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2022
Pimpers:

Madam explain to me how Hermes is fuçking up or leave his voyage in bigbother's house out of your concern and focus on your own fave.

Hermes is fuçking up, how? Because he's not winning HoH back to back. Or what exactly. People go into relationships for many reasons. There are academically inclined graduates with good grades in the real world slacking behind. In life, you simply cannot win all the time. I cannot understand how you'd attribute coming 2nd,3rd ,4th in any individual task as "fúçking up". In group tasks people can still see his individual input,the energy and zeal to win even though paired with lackeys,he tries to carry the team.

Focus on your fave who has a behavioural problem, or do you think Adekunle is a perfect man, he simply cannot keep a healthy relationship that can lead to something romantic, whether he's interested or not, we are not interested in what he wants, what we can see is his incompleteness. Or do you think matters of the heart isn't a vital part in a man's life. The insecurity, the low self esteem and passive aggression,the personality blandness,the fear to express his emotions he lets out are all indicative of lilly-liveredness and poor social behavioural relationship with both men and especially women. He quarrels like clockwork,easily agigitated due to a lack in certain aspect of his life, or the need to fill a void.
Or do you think this BBN project is solely to showcase one's oratory skill, what about your social interactions with both genders.

Dont pan the light of criticism on Hermes' recent short-lack of wins, he'll still win. Focus on other males and females who haven't exuded much expected gusto in winning anything at all. To me, Hermes is fine.

This!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Iceteam7: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Daniella! Daniella! Daniella!

Khalid left the house 3 weeks ago and he is still trending...

Dotun is trending because why?

Daniella! Daniella! Daniella! Daniella!...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Legionx:
Daniella is the first whoreeee in BBN to sleep with two men in one show...

In six weeks

https://twitter.com/TheGirljhb/status/1564817850568777728?t=uMIkCFlIrS_ytwzGR3p_NQ&s=19
she is the same person who lamented after a hookup with Khalid that her family will be disappointed but it's not like she is jumping from man to man, she is only with Khalid. Less than 2 weeks after, she is cuddling another man. didn't she even say she was asexual at one time Abi she doesn't know the meaning? Dotun shouting Jesus Xt is hilarious, she got him good grin wetin concern Jesus inside?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:08am On Aug 31, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Go and vote for Phyna and stop calling someone a LovePeddler because of BBN.
Na vote Phyna send you to do for her not name calling na so you go drag then person go quote you dey insult Phyna instead of minding your business and voting. If you want to drag drag them but don't call someone a LovePeddler and insert Phyna into it because it will bring unnecessary drags to her name and you will prolong the issue instead of voting.

At this point I’m going to ignore you because you don’t understand how BBN works.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2022
Vibryannts,,,,,,,wake up

We are lagging behind

Don't let other fanbase laugh us ooo,go out and collect more iucs

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2022
NozinoGroup:

At this point I’m going to ignore you because you don’t understand how BBN works.
As do you.
Go and vote for Phyna she should be your only focus nor dey set her up for drags for matter when we don already move past.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2022
Iceteam7:
Daniella! Daniella! Daniella!

Khalid left the house 3 weeks ago and he is still trending...

Dotun is trending because why?

Daniella! Daniella! Daniella! Daniella!...

Your girl dey Bleep up

But nobody is perfect after all

You just need to go to the mountain and

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2022
Ambber:

she is the same person who lamented after a hookup with Khalid that her family will be disappointed but it's not like she is jumping from man to man, she is only with Khalid. Less than 2 weeks after, she is cuddling another man. didn't she even say she was asexual at one time Abi she doesn't know the meaning? Dotun shouting Jesus Xt is hilarious, she got him good grin wetin concern Jesus inside?

She’s a slut. Full stop.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2022
Pimpers:

What you don't understand or you do but are in a frenetic haste to pretend you don't is that, I don't rate your fave nor do I have a problem with him. How does my fave dwindling state affect your fave's? Must you berate mine to glorify yours ?

If you're not suffering the low self esteem and inferiority complex your fave suffers from even at his age, still playing second fiddle to his love interest and not mustering the courage to go for his interest of choice but cowering behind a woman who also has interest in him yet he cant see or pretending to not see ,to match make him to another girl who has already been taken by the recent HoH, then you'd not be mentioning me and spamming this forum with the excessive need to sell an Ekuke as a German shepherd grin

Shame no dey catch you ? If you love Ade like you claim you'll not set him up for unnecessary drags.

Avoid me. Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2022
You shame a lady for dating a single guy.

Then go through the corners to fvck another man while in a relationship.

Karma came early.

God of innocent Phyna, thank you ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Bruhhhhhh! They're finishing Olusegun Obasanjo on twitter shocked shocked. Not like he doesn't deserve it. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2022
Whoreniella
Cumniella
Slutniella
Ashawolla

(1) (2) (3) ... (2603) (2604) (2605) (2606) (2607) (2608) (2609) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.