Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944534 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Dont go and vote for ur useless shrine furniture that can never be above Adekunle in winnings!!! U dey find attention as per failed team oloriburukutu!!

Giddem comrade

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
nazablossom:

I can't relate grin

Naza, did you stop voting?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
carammel:

1st issue, Allysyn gives him attitude and Deji feels it cos of Doyin
2. Doyn has not been talking to him.

Doyin said her reason is because, Deji has been lying to her about Chichi and making her look stupid, she asked him severally and he said there was nothing between him and Chichi. Doyin asked when did he start toasting Chichi, he said he didn’t toast her, things just started happening between them.

Doyin said she only wanted to understand why he was telling her something else and doing otherwise and thereby making chichi see her as husband snatcher, he then said that’s cos he was not in anything with Chichi.

He said he said things to Doyin which he didn’t say to anyone else and that’s cos he thought he could trust her and have her back.

Kayode went on break and Deji was calm all through even though he promised to change it for Doyin and act like a tiger.k lipsrsealed

So much good juice
Thanks darling
Mwah!

I thought he was gonna tear her apart?
I like that Doyin said all that to him cos people were beginning to call her a liar (well liar upon liar till infinity undecided)

8000 years to Kayode for the break angry

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Adekunle has won 3.75m, so how is Hermes ahead of him?
Samueltemi337:
My fave has won 3.5 million and that's the second highest winning in the house

And he is clearly above Adekunle

Who exactly are you talking about?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
MamBi:
Groovy chatting with Doyin about her saying he is now quiet as compared to when he was upstairs (group convo that happened a few days ago)...

He says he did not like the direction of the discussion that happened a few days ago...

Doyin apologises and said that she did not mean any harm about it but was just something that she noticed.

I think Groovy sees the honesty in her apology so he sits down with her to actually start explaining to her how it could become a narrative. That he felt she was leading the narrative and other people would willingly run with it.

He agrees he is calm and drawn to positive energy and does not need to get in people's drama.

Doyin apologises again and says it was unintentional and she would never say it again. She thanks him for not turning it into drama and blowing it up because she really did not intend for it to be taken as narrative.... She continues to apologise and then asked if he ever talked about this with others. He says he never did.

She apologises again and they continue gisting about other non important things...

Hey Ghod
My whole BB heart
Thank you Mz Belle kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
MamBi:
Groovy chatting with Doyin about her saying he is now quiet as compared to when he was upstairs (group convo that happened a few days ago)...

He says he did not like the direction of the discussion that happened a few days ago...

Doyin apologises and said that she did not mean any harm about it but was just something that she noticed.

I think Groovy sees the honesty in her apology so he sits down with her to actually start explaining to her how it could become a narrative. That he felt she was leading the narrative and other people would willingly run with it.

He agrees he is calm and drawn to positive energy and does not need to get in people's drama.

Doyin apologises again and says it was unintentional and she would never say it again. She thanks him for not turning it into drama and blowing it up because she really did not intend for it to be taken as narrative.... She continues to apologise and then asked if he ever talked about this with others. He says he never did.

She apologises again and they continue gisting about other non important things...

If this is truly true, am so happy for the both of them

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
Sanqa:
I'm begging everyone here who is yet to pick a fave, who has lost a fave and those that are neutral to please vote for Bryann. He is a young man, he makes mistakes but he is not a bad person at all.
Please find it in your heart to forgive him if he wronged you in any way. Even if its just 200 votes, it will go a long way. Thanks in advance and God bless you.
I am happy and normal been "theme no Fav".
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Dont go and vote for ur useless shrine furniture that can never be above Adekunle in winnings!!! U dey find attention as per failed team oloriburukutu!!
Giddem my co wife...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
carammel:
Read Groovy and Deji has had a fight last night.

It feels good to see Groovy in a such emotion since the last time with Beauty, he has been too calm and hiding behind Phyna.

Deji was just acting like one big baby. He thought by jumping up and down last nyt will make groovy scared. Fear people wey nor dey talk, one hand you are down.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
realhovaps:

If this is truly true, am so happy for the both of them

I hope Groovy doesn’t nominate her again embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2022
Who is home? cheesy
I just briefly stopped at Twitter

https://twitter.com/hephzibahtweet1/status/1565308462002749441?s=21&t=3A1ZmozFCRq2loqPjNKOOA

This is an Adekunle analyzing tweet lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Froshloaded:
Groovy and Deji shocked
All these housemates are on the same WhatsApp group. Or should we call it coincidence?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
If u r not watching dis diana's diary session, u r missing oo

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by timmilehin(m): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
Diana. The french accent lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dairy session with Diana is wooow

The lady is very sincere person

The beauty of a woman is at her backside

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ibukzy:
Adekunle has won 3.75m, so how is Hermes ahead of him?
he is on 2.75 oga

or you added your own imaginary winnings

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by seunni: 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
Biggie must be Secretly laughing.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2022
Highlights from Diana's diaries...

Happy she survived 2 evictions (sunday and monday). Even her housemates have noticed that she is happier.

She nominated Chi Chi and Deji. Chi Chi because of the incident that happened earlier. She has forgiven her but it's still paining her. Deji for his (??) Nothing personal though.

Monday eviction was a shock and terrible. She does not know why "rhoomy" was evicted. She thinks Amaka will come back. She is in the "deny" because she thinks Amaka will come back soon. This quick separation form Amaka is "tirrible" for her.

She thinks people in the house are "hyprocrytes" cos they showed such shock when Amaka was called.

She was disappointed that she could not become HoH but was happy for dotun. The only issue is that Dotun has become a changed person. No longer smiling, always squeezing face... She has talked to him and thinks he wants his "kreign" to be perfect is why he is not smiling.. Its good, its a new "hera" but she hopes he won't lose his "comemorade".

She is comfortable with the week's task though she needed clarification on the true meaning. They are working on something and everybody is involved. Every body is "brocoling" up so that they win the wager. Biggie needs to be prepared...

During sponsored tasks, she thinks that everyone wants to win as much as possible but they are their own enemies, as teams try to sabotage other teams which is creating tension even after the game... People are different, they are rude and yesterday was even scary because they were their own judges. It was "tirible".

She is very grateful for still being here and hopes she can stay more to involve herself into the group and into the tasks....

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2022
Eeghe:
Who is home? cheesy
I just briefly stopped at Twitter

https://twitter.com/hephzibahtweet1/status/1565308462002749441?s=21&t=3A1ZmozFCRq2loqPjNKOOA

This is an Adekunle analyzing tweet lipsrsealed

I saw them talking but I was not listening... shocked

Can't believe these two are now saying this when they actively participate in the conversations... grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
I wonder what joy you get in calculating housemates money that you will not see shishi from lol…

Brag about task, fine, but calculating their money win like an accountant is so funny grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
MamBi:

Groovy is a real one.

He doesn't like unnecessary wahala and gist, if he doesn't like something, he will surely look for a way to come around and tell you that gist.
He radiates positive energy, that's why he is loved in that house despite his "atrocious" relationship with Phyna.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2022
Allysun's diary highlights:

The house is doing alright in preparing for the task. Last night, everybody surprisingly stayed back to practise for the task after the arena games.

Genuinely happy for dotun and he is doing really well. He is very stern because he wants to ensure a win for them.

Nominated Chizzy(very annoying) and Rachel (least understands her)

She was not expecting that it would be a proper eviction on monday but now knows the game is on.

Unsure of how right Amaka's nomination was but she didn't really care cos she does not know Amaka that much to care.

Moving forward, getting tail of house has gingered her cos she does not like the feeling and does not want to mess up her chances. She is 100% obeying biggie's instructions as tail cos she does not want to repeat the punishment...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
Allyson fell from dairy room staircase

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2022
But Chomzy this gown is too short for a dairy session
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bukolaademi001(f): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
DGOODLYF:
una go just dey cap nonsense,,,, how his he more deserving dan others.... Is it because he gossip a lot?
How is he more deserving than others? By gossiping every night with his midnight crew?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
Why do NIGERIANS pronounce Bath as bait ?

And they just started it oo

When we small , na bat or baff . Even in UK , they don't call it bait
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
Samueltemi337:
he is on 2.75 oga

or you added your own imaginary winnings

grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
Where is my sweet Geezeem grin . My ex stan mate grin .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Dannyxy:
I wonder what joy you get in calculating housemates money that you will not see shishi from lol…

Brag about task, fine, but calculating their money win like an accountant is so funny grin

It cannot be good for one’s money karma enesly
I typed something now but didn’t wanna associate myself with the posts so I deleted it
O joka! (It is bad)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Chomzy's diary highlights:

She feels good but at the same time not good. She feels somehow because its her first time up for eviction and she feels sad about it.

They have come up with something for the wager task and everyone is participating. She thinks it will come out good.

Dotun becoming HoH has shown her that he has beef for her. He is so authoritative and even used a bad word for her. She does not talk to him and his deputy anymore so that there won't be disrespect. Chi Chi was arguing with Elo about bathroom and this resulted in an argument. She then went to Dotun to call him to intervene but his judgement was off. It caused a conversation between her and Dotun which she wanted to end but Dotun ended up using an "F" word on her....

She nominated Amaka (mad at her for things she has been doing like calling her a liar) and Doyin (Doyin does not like her and would nominate her). All based on emotions.

If the special nominations continue, it will affect her because she knows a lot of people don't like her as she has only one friend even though she sits with a couple of people. Evicting Amaka was based on how housemates saw her but were not willing to talk. She thinks they should have nominated her because she is a threat to them.

On sponsored tasks, a lot of people play using emotions. She names Phyna as example. Some people dont take tasks seriously. She thinks her team was cheated yesterday. Next time, they will know who to choose as moderators. Daniella seems to be poor drunk and talks anyhow.

Can biggie help them with some more minima noodles and Arla cheese...

Biggie gives her a moment as she seems to be quite downcast. After a few seconds she asks if she can leave now..

Cheer up Chomzy...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
Tears in the eyes of Chomzy in dairy room , she will need extra minute to gather herself before leaving

She went straight into the room ,

Next is chichi .. she is so happy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2022
MamBi:

Naza, did you stop voting?
Because I don't have a favourite this season, I find it so hard to vote.
I have voted only once this season lipsrsealed

I want to vote for Groovy and Hermes this week but Laziness no gree me grin

But I will try my best since today is the last day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2643) (2644) (2645) (2646) (2647) (2648) (2649) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.