Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1970171 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 2:15am On Sep 03, 2022
Daniella drag that razz Benin ekuke grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 2:15am On Sep 03, 2022
Phyna this phyna that.. can't somebody take alcohol In peace again? Haters are just waiting to see what they can drag her with..did phyna kill anybody? Did she break bottle on anybody's head?..someone even said she can't win this season...why not worry about your fav and leave phyna for us..una agenda no agend at all..una fail this one. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 2:16am On Sep 03, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Daniella spilling what Groovy and Phyna told her, I wonder what she is trying to do.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Northkendal:
Phyna this phyna that.. can't somebody take alcohol In peace again? Haters are just waiting to see what they can drag her with..did phyna kill anybody? Did she break bottle on anybody's head?..someone even said she can't win this season...why not worry about your fav and leave phyna for us..una agenda no agend at all..una fail this one. cool

I tire oo. She’s going to keep drinking that alcohol till day 72! She will win the show and go on to become a Guinness ambassador!!! Haters go dle.

Their decampaigning tricks won’t work! We know better.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 2:19am On Sep 03, 2022
Iam so disappointed by this Daniella..really?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:21am On Sep 03, 2022
Northkendal:

Don’t be. A hoe will always be a hoe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:21am On Sep 03, 2022
safarigirl:

LOL

She don cast Phyna finish for their front.

She is now talking about how Phyna hijacked Groovy deal from Amaka.

She dey give them perspective.

All this thing na because she go advice the Phyna and the Phyna go table the matter to Groovy.

The stupid gal just gave Ebuka ammunition to call her out on Sunday and I hope she is able to say everything with her full chest......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 2:23am On Sep 03, 2022
NozinoGroup:
If I’m a problem to you, LEAVE!!! If anyone Is a problem to me, I cut them off!!!

Phyna, September 3, 2022. 1:46am

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:23am On Sep 03, 2022
Northkendal:

It's just really unnecessary the same person that did things with Dotun is here having an opinion about Phyna and Groovy and to top it all spilling what she was told in "private".......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 2:25am On Sep 03, 2022
Her true colors are coming out..to think I even like the girl oh...haaa! Daniella you are a snake...iam so fucking pained.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:25am On Sep 03, 2022
fitzmayowa:

The stupid gal just gave Ebuka ammunition to call her out on Sunday and I hope she is able to say everything with her full chest......

She will say it.

For Phyna to tell Groovy not to talk to her anymore, just because she advised her on relationship after the Phyna herself asked for advice, was very very wrong and shady.

The thing hurt Daniella a lot, because dem throw her under bus after she tried to help someone. She is venting, when people are venting, they don't care for aesthetics.

If Ebuka even remembers to ask her, she will answer on Sunday. Phyna no fit kill her.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:28am On Sep 03, 2022
safarigirl:

She will say it.

For Phyna to tell Groovy not to talk to her anymore, just because she advised her on relationship after the Phyna herself asked for advice, was very very wrong and shady.

The thing hurt Daniella a lot, because dem throw her under bus after she tried to help someone. She is venting, when people are venting, they don't care for aesthetics.

If Ebuka even remembers to ask her, she will answer on Sunday. Phyna no fit kill her.

Alot of things she said to Allysn and Eloswag this night was not necessary, plus Groovy only told her because he sees her as friend and trust her enough to keep stuff like that to herself, not spilling everything to "strangers"......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:29am On Sep 03, 2022
It's official Rachel and Giddyfia no send anybody again I hope Adekunle and Diana will be able to stomach this though.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 2:34am On Sep 03, 2022
In this life try dey stomach your problems, Nothing like let me discuss my problems with a friend. Because wetin Daniella did Groovy was wrong, you and your friend had a discussion about his situation, you don tell, Dotun, Allyson and Eloswag.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Northkendal(f): 2:35am On Sep 03, 2022
NozinoGroup:

Don’t be. A hoe will always be a hoe.
can you see what she's in trying to do? She is gradually poisoning the housemates mind against phyna..she might top the nomination list on Monday..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 2:37am On Sep 03, 2022
Doyin: Nobody likes you Bryan, nobody wants you...

Same girl that's was rejected

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 2:37am On Sep 03, 2022
fitzmayowa:
It's official Rachel and Giddyfia no send anybody again I hope Adekunle and Diana will be able to stomach this though.....

Friend - ship
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Northkendal:
can you see what she's in trying to do? She is gradually poisoning the housemates mind against phyna..she might top the nomination list on Monday..

They might just vote her out if the voting out trend continues......
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:43am On Sep 03, 2022
E be like say Phyna ship don capsize o, this one Groovy is eating alone for the first time in 4 weeks......

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:44am On Sep 03, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Alot of things she said to Allysn and Eloswag this night was not necessary, plus Groovy only told her because he sees her as friend and trust her enough to keep stuff like that to herself, not spilling everything to "strangers"......

Groovy went to ask her if she told Phyna the things Phyna told him she told her.

It is not because of any friend anything. If so, Allysyn is Daniella's friend too, not a stranger. She went to vent to her own friend.

Eloswag came to chook head where nobody call am because of aproko.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:46am On Sep 03, 2022
fitzmayowa:

They might just vote her out if the voting out trend continues......

Who have they successfully voted out?

Is it not the same people that threatened to vote Groovy out, only for us to see Groovy in top 2?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by sajosoj850: 2:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Groovy and Phyna now eating separately. If this ship sinks, Groovy will be the one being dumped. I've always known him to be a coded simp.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bitrusj13(m): 2:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Is as if prayer has been answered GROOPHY don capsize
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Groovy and Phyna eating miles apart, this trend should continue till the party starts tomorrow, since it seems the evicted HMs are coming to join them.....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:49am On Sep 03, 2022
safarigirl:

Is it not the same people that threatened to vote Groovy out, only for us to see Groovy in top 2?

Nope, not talking about fans talking about HMs evicting each other just like they voted out Amaka.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:49am On Sep 03, 2022
safarigirl:

Amaka style
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:49am On Sep 03, 2022
bitrusj13:

Atleast everybody go bear their papa name now......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:50am On Sep 03, 2022
Kikikiki, the drama tonight…. shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:50am On Sep 03, 2022
bitrusj13:
Groovy will still beg . A guy's got to eat.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:51am On Sep 03, 2022
sajosoj850:
Groovy and Phyna now eating separately. If this ship sinks, Groovy will be the one being dumped. I've always known him to be a coded simp.

Maybe they concluded to break up after their lengthy discussion in the garden.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 2:58am On Sep 03, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Awww..nice one
Yesoo first time am having upto three faves grin These housemates had the potential of bringing the most vawulence ever cheesy They had to bing that rubbish twist to calm them down small cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2720) (2721) (2722) (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.