Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1957878 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2022
Sweetpink:
Hermes called all the housemates mad and
they were there ,Bryan was there and he did
not confront him, now tell me a reason why
you would hate Hermes when he is simply a
goat,I repeat Hermes called all the
housemates mad in front of their faces ,he is
very real.
Copied

Hermes will chop plenty nominations next week and it will make him stronger!
Kwa kwa kwa
Hermes giddem!!!

Sha pray make nomination no be eviction....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2022
Aguwanyi:

Where have you been
Someone you have been interacting with here everyday
Is KUNLEMYBARBEQUE a joke to you? grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:14am On Sep 03, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Been viewing from the sky honey grin I see Adekunle is ur fave nice choice!!!
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2022
hartopher76:
anumpam, did your phynation vote for him when he was up?
see this one grin grin cheesy cheesy is it by running ur skunk mouth wawawa we will see how he will cope when next he shows his dried nyash there without hergrin grin grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2022
nazablossom:

Mechipu onu dia cheesy u must still be in the wonderland with Alice cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2022
nazablossom:
grin
For a socalled paddy u just dey miscarp angry grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2022
nazablossom:

like! I'm surprised seeing them asking him where he's been..
Someone that has been here all these while with alternates– from judgejudith to kunle barbecue.. both accounts probably serving bans
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Mechipu onu dia cheesy u must still be in the wonderland with Alice cheesy
Thunder my guy cheesy
Werey wan disguise cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 8:36am On Sep 03, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
For a socalled paddy u just dey miscarp angry grin
No more capping. I will keep your secret wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2022
nazablossom:

Thunder my guy cheesy
Werey wan disguise cheesy
Moderators see this person before I strike it down angry I don't know who u are anymore angry dey ur dey!!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Konor:
like! I'm surprised seeing them asking him where he's been..
Someone that has been here all these while with alternates– from judgejudith to kunle barbecue.. both accounts probably serving bans

Na ur carcasss dem go carry commot soon just keep making baseless assumptions!!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Thunder shey na you be that nonsense " kunle barbecue"

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2022
DON'T MIND THE BOY, NA ONLY WOMAN HE DEY GET FULL ENERGY TO CONFRONT.....IF NA WOMAN NOW, HE FOR DON DEY INSULT AM, CALL AM STUPID, DUMB & LACK EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE FACE TO FACE

Nexus25:
Bryann is a fvcking coward, he could not talk back at Hermes who was raving at him and his teammates.

Bryann come dey talk small small when Hermes don go grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2022
LOL grin

Sweetpink:
Bryann you should not mind Hermes jare, he doesn't know you don't argue with men only women!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 9:03am On Sep 03, 2022
meobizy:
Production is selling these videos to bloggers. People who stay up all night don’t see these events.

Honestly I believe the actions are staged because the rooms are always empty in a house full of eighteen individuals. Production is likely telling them what to do to keep the show trending online.

Lol, whatever happened in that video happened with free will. Eloswag has been constantly mounting pressure on her with a mix of emotional manipulation (his supposedly avoiding her unto fake vex). If production directly pushes them into anything it will open them to a lot of potential Legal problems.

It's not conclusive that they've had sex though, but like i say, as a female especially, when a guy in the BBNaija house is adamantly and desperately wooing you, it's most likely he wants to smash you in the house because he knows outside the house he won't stand a chance with you. Getting you down in the house is what he'll use to add to his bragging rights, I find it very odd that Chomzy couldn't see through the guy. I like the girl and i hope she doesn't regret this because there's something shifty about Eloswag i still haven't put my finger on. Little men like that are very good with tall tales at the expense of others.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2022
meobizy:
Lol. Phyna went from the rejected female of level two to getting serviced by the most desired male of the season. I can’t knock her hustle.

Phyna will probably see dating Groovy as the most important event in her life. Groovy seems drawn to faulty women who don't want to change or be fixed but want the benefits that come with having a good-looking guy to themselves for some reason and he should learn to stop pity-dating any kind of woman, it likes he feels the need to apologize for having his looks. He should remember that he's Groovy Mono, not Captain Save-a-Ho! angry

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Na ur carcasss dem go carry commot soon just keep making baseless assumptions!!
Mynd44, investigation is needed here.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 9:10am On Sep 03, 2022
@ "HE RUN GO GARDEN" THANK GOD SAY NO BE FOR NAIRALAND I DEY WATCH THIS BBN SHOW O....THE WAY I GO DEY CONSUME & SWALLOW TWISTED NARRATIVES FOR SAY I NO GET DSTV FOR HOUSE, EVEN TWITTER UPDATE STILL BETTER PASS NAIRALAND' SAFARI NARRATIVE

IN MY OPINION FROM WHAT I DON OBSERVE LONG AGO ABOUT BRYANN....BRYANN IS A FVCKING COWARD, NA ONLY WOMAN HE DEY GET THE FULL ENERGY TO ARGUE WITH OR CONFRONT

safarigirl:

What do you want him to say again? Did he not stop talking about it almost ten minutes prior to being in the kitchen? Abi your TV been off?

Why didn't Hermes call Bryann hypocritical to his face? Why go to the garden and talk rubbish there?

If you no get talk, die the matter. Hermes heard everything Bryann said, he no confront am, he run go garden dey roar from outside.

He wan dey display because of woman, like say Bryann dey follow am drag babe.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2022
Threebear:
Diana consistent in last position grin cheesy

She's not even moving.

Let her come and be going. Resident Gossip, about to loose a member

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:13am On Sep 03, 2022
nazablossom:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2022
FORGET THAT ONE GUY, THIS THING NA GAME, NA STRATEGY....DID YOU WATCH HIS CONVERSATION WITH CHIZZY TWO WEEKS AGO.....TO ME BOTH PHYNA & GROOVY ARE CONSCIOUS OF THE GAME

Gentlefury:

Phyna will probably see dating Groovy as the most important event in her life. Groovy seems drawn to faulty women who don't want to change or be fixed but want the benefits that come with having a good-looking guy to themselves for some reason and he should learn to stop pity-dating any kind of woman, it likes he feels the need to apologize for having his looks. He should remember that he's Groovy Mono, not Captain Save-a-Ho! angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2022
Kelvinnchucks:
Doyin seems like that friend that can sleep with your man, "by mistake", if you keep inviting her over.

Or maybe she's just trying to be loved by everyone.. which isn't a good thing too.

It's very possible. The loneliness can make her do it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2022
Guys abeg i no get light for house, someone should ubdate me on phyna/groovy situation dis morning.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2022
On Daniella reporting Phyna to other housemates.
Allysyn will tell Hermès n Doyin.
Eloswag will definitely tell Chomzy.
Chomzy must tell Bella.
Bella Will gist her Sheggz.
Daniella will still most definitely report to Bryann.
And boom, Every lit.

A very solid move Head Mistress. Weldone.
#Copied.

Since Nairalanders steal comments, I decided to see the point of the action.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Pinehead1: 9:36am On Sep 03, 2022
The way some of you call the housemate gossipers still amazes me up till date.

It's like you lot don't gossip. Ahnahn gossip is part of human nature.

Everybody I repeat everybody has involved themselves in gossip whether malicious and harmless, either with our sisters, mothers, fathers and even distance or close friends.

Is gossip bad yes, don't get me wrong it's painful when you are the one they gossip about, but is gossip also sweet, yes it is, when you are not the object gossiped about.

When watching a reality program with real people, you are bond to see both the good, the bad and the ugly nature of humans.

The housemates must gossip, it is bound to happen, whether harmless or malicious gossip they must do that. Coupled with the fact that they are in a closed space with only themselves to create fun and while away time.

This is a reality TV, reality TV to me is the definition of someone real life on camera.

What's more real than people gossiping about each other?.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Eeghe:

You misunderstood
Those were two stand -alone paragraphs
Shorry

I understood both o

I do not want the first

The second, we are tired, Ebuka should keep talking in rhetorics instead of giving them an ultimatum to all break up grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
DON'T MIND THE BOY, NA ONLY WOMAN HE DEY GET FULL ENERGY TO CONFRONT.....IF NA WOMAN NOW, HE FOR DON DEY INSULT AM, CALL AM STUPID, DUMB & LACK EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE FACE TO FACE

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2022
E be like say ship never break o.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2022
hartopher76:
Guys abeg i no get light for house, someone should ubdate me on phyna/groovy situation dis morning.

The just hugged each other now before she went out, they also spoke briefly while putting hand on each now.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2022
NozinoGroup:

She cooks for everyone!!!

The pink boy is lucky Phyna looked at him. She’s the only reason he is relevant.

God of Phyna, scatter this nonsense shipment for me before Sunday. I’m on my kneels begging!
This is an undiluted fact.

I wish she knew how big a star she already is.

Hopefully after day 72, she will come out and see the massive love she has gathered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2022
Early morning breakfast grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2723) (2724) (2725) (2726) (2727) (2728) (2729) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.