Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,606 members, 7,861,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978075 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Okay, I don’t care that Bella is rude. This image is so fu*king sad.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
MamBi:

grin grin grin grin

Today she said because she was in a relationship with a fake housemate does not make the relationship fake...

My mind just started wondering if Deji will come back from the states for reunion or how they would manage the long distance relationship...
It beats my imagination that as streetwise as she claims to be, she didn’t see through Deji that he isn’t into her at all.

…her brain will reset once she sees clips of him discussing her with Dotun and how much he isn’t attracted to her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2022
carammel:
It’s rich of Chichi to gossip that some people’s ship is fake, she has forgotten how much she attacked Adekunle for thinking he called her own ship fake (even though its truly fake).
She is also a hater of beatiful things.
Gbamest...
I don't even like shella,but this shouldn't be coming from Chichi.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Okay if what Oregano had been calling herself is medical practitioner, like she said just now…then this is in no way the same as saying she is a doctor oo
Hmmmm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
CONGRATS TO MY FAVORITE MEN BIG BABY BRYANN AND KABIYESI ADEKUNLE FOR MAKING THE TOP FIVE RICHEST SO FAR kiss CHOMZY LOVE U ARE BLESSED!!

omo deji x bryann don gbera oo grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:

To you and scondy
I also found it really sherioush (Keegan’s voice) that she legit could not think of an alternative to her usual way of mediating when Shella calls…

Allysyn was telling her that during the Shella ish that she had said to Hermes “I wish Doyin isn’t there” , a comment that she went off on again
The alternative clearly does not exist in her mind
cheesy shocked

In all of this though, there is no malice intended and I believe her even though I am appalled that she chooses to be approached. She clears all the spun narratives (in and out of the house) with her chochocho and I am most glad for it.

Miracle ran away from CeeBi affairs after a while, hopefully Doyin will get there lol

Meanwhile this calls for a rumination on that your post,
“because it is Doyin and because she is not gxghjzjsjjkkkl with jjdjkkxbdndmbb let’s kill her “

grin grin grin grin After today though, any housemate that carries wahallur crises to Doyin is a wicked person... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2022
carammel:

It beats my imagination that as streetwise as she claims to be, she didn’t see through Deji that he isn’t into her at all.

…her brain will reset once she sees clips of him discussing her with Dotun and how much he isn’t attracted to her.

But he was doing her nah
I think he later became into her o
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hazardfan1:
I'm liking Doyin and Chizzy's vibe o

At least she has stopped complaining of boredom for a second... now we know nah man be her problem, she no dey find book to read again lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
VictorIfe:

omo deji x bryann don gbera oo grin
Am happy for them..Pepsi tried grin atleast Deji fake housemate go see flight money back to the states even though e go finish there!! grin being a rider is the best offer if u sharp and I see Rachel winning so much by the end of the show!! grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Who is watching the lounge convo?
What is it about?
Some major mumbling by Bryann
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sheggz which kind love is this, free this babe make she breath na.
Bella can't talk again even put in more effort in task she can't contribute again. The babe look so lost as if they both took an oath

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nomination set up everywhere
Biggie put all of them up (apart from HoH)
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Divay22(f): 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:

But he was doing her nah
I think he later became into her o
He even said so yesterday with Ebuka..

That he wasn't into her at first, but he was coming around.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
kowema:
Doyin irritates me with this her perpetual long throat and always look for who to cook for her and who to beg food.
Yesterday she begged Chizzy to cook for them and he did. Now she is at it again.
Is she amputated?.

This girl lacks self respect on many levels

She and Allyson... shameless bunch... as soon as food is done, they start cycling around the kitchen like hawks lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:

I think s[b]he has cried a lot before [/b]o (in the DR after Cyph and Beauty left), and another time tho I am unsure about this?

Chizzy didn’t mean any harm (rather meant to caution her based on house gist) but, she transferred all the pent up emotions on him
Sad situation…
I hope they make up (this one she is really really still upset )

Oh how did i forget her crying before grin Yeah she also cried when Allysun updated her...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:
What is it about?

About some people coming in strategies they think would work for them. People speculating what they are not suppose to speculate

Then some people who thought some other people were strong and are out of the show

Adekunle and Bryan say these people don't even know the kind of audience that's out there.. the audience is unpredictable..

Elo says he is sleeping because he is trying to avoid unnecessary talk

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
shawnmendes:

One of the most disturbing BBscenes I ever watched
Like, on both sides for me
Macabre shipping

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bryan, Adekunle, Chomzy and Elo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Am happy for them..Pepsi tried grin atleast Deji fake housemate go see flight money back to the states even though e go finish there!! grin being a rider is the best offer if u sharp and I see Rachel winning so much by the end of the show!! grin

lol yeah deji bad guy how much pepsi give them sef? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nwunwa:
Is it only Bella and Sheggz that are in big brothers house? Can I stop hearing their names already? Omo I want to cry I swear, which Kain season be this

Ask your faves to give us something to talk about lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:
What is it about?

He updated them on why Doyin is upset.

They re now talking about how some people just poke to get a reaction.

How Giddyfia leaving would mess with people's mind because they thought Giddy was the strongest in the house.

They are analysing how the current housemates are using previous season's housemates' strategy because they think those strategies were strong...

Some housemates do some things just to get camera time

No names being called...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
shawnmendes:
Why was she crying?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
VictorIfe:

lol yeah deji bad guy how much pepsi give them sef? undecided
1m each
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
For a gold digger, we could say they are a victim of the importance society places on wealth and connections, too. I don't want to be associated with either, so none is better to me; one is throwing your dignity away to glorify another's while the other for material gain
safarigirl:

It is better to be accused of being a Patriarchy princess, than to just be a gold digging rat.

If you're a Patriarchy princess, you're a victim of society's expectations of women as a collective, if you're a gold digging rat, then na just greed grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
MamBi:

He updated them on why Doyin is upset.
They re now talking about how some people just poke to get a reaction.
How Giddyfia leaving would mess with people's mind because they thought Giddy was the strongest in the house.
They are analysing how the current housemates are using previous season's housemates' strategy because they think those strategies were strong...
Some housemates do some things just to get camera time
No names being called...

Thanks doll
See espionage undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
1m each

that nice dem try cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Omohhhhh
I been think say we broke for this country grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
VictorIfe:

that nice dem try cheesy
Yesoo cheesy U see Supakomando, Pepsi and innoson Motor na Dem legit pass cheesy Others fit no pay u but don't joke with those 3 grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:

Thanks doll
See espionage undecided

He wasn't being sly or anything...

I think he was asked and he just gave the update as per normal..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Geezeem:

At least she has stopped complaining of boredom for a second... now we know nah man be her problem, she no dey find book to read again lipsrsealed
We all know Doyin’s problem was that she needed a man. She was lonely and she needed to be in a ship so badly. But unfortunately for her no man in the house was interested in her aside from Cyph whose stay was short-lived in the house.
So, she had to settle for Chizzy for a contrived relationship, even though she doesn’t consider him her type and I don’t even think Chizzy is serious.

Person wey dey purge no dey select toilet na.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:
What is it about?

I'm watching

Bryann is mumbling about how Level 1 HMs are experiencing some tensions because of their first eviction experience.

He thinks losing a wager last week and then losing housemates yesterday now has Level 1 HMs especially in panic mode. He says that is why they are having altercations and blowing things out of proportion.

He says some people have blown up over stuff they normally may not have reacted to, because the people who left especially were unexpected, and that may mess with their knowledge of how the house is.

Bryann and Adekunle agree that they don't know what viewers are looking out for, that someone could just be dancing everyday and drinking milk and viewers will like the person.

He thinks some people may also be looking for highlights, hence their need to overreact to things. He mentions that Biggie once told them that shebi they enjoy seeing themselves on TV. So, he thinks maybe some people think it is by that one, but these evictions have now messed with that knowledge.

Adekunle says he expected that Level 1 people would be the ones evicted considering the numbers. Bryann agrees that since Level 2 housemates are fewer, it is Level 1 people that will be going home most likely.

Eloswag mentions that he thinks Chichi is changing. Adekunle asks, "changing to what?", then Eloswag says something about Chichi (I couldn't hear). He mentions his issue with Bella and how that one happened.

Bryann says people just need to be mindful of what they react to, then he mentions how he called someone this afternoon (I assume it is Chizzy), to hear what was being said about him. He did not react, but he sha heard what he needed to hear. Adekunle thinks Eloswag should do that with Bella (I assume he means to ignore her)

Bryann then finishes with, people in Level 1 are tense, so, altercations like this will happen over the course of the week.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Dem don start o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2879) (2880) (2881) (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.