Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,894 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1965681 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Phyna said Groovy, you have not kissed me today.How Beauty go dey feel now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hahahahahaha. I remember this scene. Like he wasn’t there but was there and then he was gone, tearing than the corridor. grin

Eeghe:
MamBi
Watch this
What twitter waits for Doyin to do cheesy

https://twitter.com/teamor____/status/1566787895578529793?s=46&t=EU4S9-5y96z9KUFRWKfjWA

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
carammel:
It’s rich of Chichi to gossip that some people’s ship is fake, she has forgotten how much she attacked Adekunle for thinking he called her own ship fake (even though its truly fake).
She is also a hater of beatiful things.

Ebuka should pls drag her exactly like ds

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2022
kowema:

The Amaka I know would send herself gifts.
Someone that was telling Giddyfya that dey should use their relationship to create content from the show. Always offing her Mic.

Joro to joro things.
(for those who don't under, Joro is a self acclaimed relationship expert who always claimed to receive letters from heart broken people, asking him for inputs in their relationship, most of the letters were believed to be from him to himself all for relevance. Like Dear Joro, my boyfriend has slept with my sister, best friend, mother , colleagues, I love him so much, Should I still stick with him?....lol"
That is what caused her first quarell with phyna the first week. She told phyna that they should get to know people, guys from level two and create racous in their relationship. Phyna accused her of being fake and using strategy. She cares about what people think a lot.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dyydxx: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hey guys what's the update on shella? I saw it on nairaland front page that they agreed to break up. I just read now that she was crying profusely in the morning. Abeg been busy at work since 8am, no chance to watch, what the latest update? Is it a true break up or the one that they will say and kiss in the next 5 mins

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
dominique:

@bolded, is his dad late or he's separated from them? You're making my morning with these snippets of updates smiley

Sorry babe, I missed this
I am glad I was able to update and analyze some today….you are welcome

He was saying “my dad moved away”…and at that point Kayode took the camera away

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:
Okay if what Oregano had been calling herself is medical practitioner, like she said just now…then this is in no way the same as saying she is a doctor oo
Hmmmm

A medical practitioner IS a doctor.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
NozinoGroup:

A medical practitioner IS a doctor.

A doctor is a medical practitioner
I can see how-
A nurse is a medical practitioner
A medical radiographer is a medical practitioner
A physiotherapist is a medical practitioner
A pharmacist is a medical practitioner
Although med practitioner is used to mean med doctor, but, somehow, this makes sense
We can all be medical (health) practitioners

I find it hard to believe Doyin would call herself a medical doctor. I am willing to bet that what she said was medical practitioner like I heard her do today?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dezenazil: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:11pm On Sep 05, 2022
Look who’s trending in the USA…king Hermes!!!grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hazardfan1:

Ebuka should pls drag her exactly like ds

Ebuka might need to tell Doyin that people are calling her relationship therapist too

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
Geezeem:

At least she has stopped complaining of boredom for a second... now we know nah man be her problem, she no dey find book to read again lipsrsealed

Lol, but she don take unnecessary offence from a harmless advice from Chizzy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2022
Jay16:
Doyin trying so hard to be in everyone's good book
even though even though

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2022
This shekpe with his ugly way of walking sad
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
Geezeem:

Some people will also decamp from Bella for being weak and enabling sheggz to treat her like shit... nobody will win in this thing.... both tiheir games are fuvked! embarassed

This is why I laugh when people say this is strategy... which kind useless strategy you wan use wey dey ruin your game?

Strategy is to help, not to demarket lipsrsealed
If Kim and her mother didn’t release that sex tape,the kardashians would never have been famous…would you call that bad strategy?
If you want to go far in the entertainment industry,you will have to do or say something that would make you trend…it’s all about publicity.
Bella and Sheggz know this,that’s why they are milking it because the more people talk about them,the more relevant they’d become.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
safarigirl:
Sheggz saying he takes his matter with Bella to Doyin so Bella can get a female perspective

Who does Bella meet to talk to Sheggz from a male perspective?

Last I heard, she wasn't allowed to celebrate with GiddyFia, dance with any guys or even talk to other men in his absence.
Isn’t she a fool?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sweetpink:

You call one thousand tweets trending?... press the refresh button if it's still there
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:28pm On Sep 05, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
garfield1:

Thats your opinion.who will Ade choose if he wins HOH? I know Rachael is cancelle

Daniella of course
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Kelvinnchucks(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sweetpink:

If Kim and her mother didn’t release that sex tape,the kardashians would never have been famous…would you call that bad strategy?
If you want to go far in the entertainment industry,you will have to do or say something that would make you trend…it’s all about publicity.
.Bella and Sheggz know this,that’s why they are milking it because the more people talk about them,the more relevant they’d become.

I highly doubt they are acting zee world for us.. it doesn't look scripted. They are just two individuals trying to love themselves.. but it's like fitting square peggs in a round hole( No.. the round hole isn't bella grin)... they aren't working out.

I doubt a uk guy can control a proper naija babe... Same way Naija guys can't control a proper UK babe in her territory.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yellowpigment: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Sweetpink:

Lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Hazardfan1:

Daniella of course

What of dotun
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 5:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:

A doctor is a medical practitioner
A nurse is a medical practitioner
A medical radiographer is a medical practitioner
A physiotherapist is a medical practitioner
A pharmacist is a medical practitioner
Although med practitioner is used to mean med doctor, but, somehow, this makes sense
We can all be medical (health) practitioners

I find it hard to believe Doyin would call herself a medical doctor. I am willing to be what she said was medical practitioner like I heard her do today?
She said it herself in the earlier weeks that Most people call her a medical doctor and they(housemates) can also call her that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
Helloflife:

She said it herself in the earlier weeks that Most people call her a medical doctor and they(housemates) can also call her that.

Then they must call her that
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2022
grin Time to win HoH

We already have voting strength
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:

But, he hasn’t done it, has he?

He was serious o, he couldn't get a pen
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
Helloflife:

I think I should modify all my “is” to can be sha
Thank you for the gist
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Doyin chizzy na rider na
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2022
Doyin be subbing Bryann ko
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Helloflife: 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Eeghe:

I think I should modify all my “is” to can be sha
Thank you for the gist
You're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2022
Doyin God bless you for telling Bryann that he lacks emotional intelligence, even though he speaks of it so much.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
Bryann and doyin dey give themselves grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2882) (2883) (2884) (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.