Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1954310 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:42am On Sep 07, 2022
Eeghe:
My fellow Yoruba people
Ba o ni?
Hmmm… ra ra o

Vote our sister, you all know how I felt about Erica…Doyin is doing me exactly that way.

Please do not take my BBjoy and heart from me cry. Forgive me for annoying you and being a“goody-two shoes” here. I promise you, it’s just because I can’t fight anonymous people. I fight more on Twitter (people have profiles) and I decidedly am not a goody-two shoes in real life. I am a 58 year old virago. I promise.
I promise not to insult her two brothers on the show

Please. I am tearing up a tiny bit as I type this

VOTE DOYIN
Oshe gan
God bless you

LMAO. This is serious. grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2022
Beorn:

LMAO. This is serious. grin

Why to she re en riin?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:44am On Sep 07, 2022
Lets forget Bryann for a minute. There are other housemates right? grin

I slept very late/early this morning,voting and watching. Groophy was not good. I couldn't see whether they slept together or not. Can someone update what happened after 3am.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2022
Eeghe:

Why to she re en riin?

I don't understand lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Beorn:

I don't understand lipsrsealed

It means why are you laughing?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2022
Someone that stans a failed footballer, a narcissistic prideful idiot that knows nothing than to say he is from London all the time, a clown with the derriere of an overfed baboon is also trolling Bryann and calling him immature. I rather stan an immature kid than a narcissist and a domestic violator.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Odkboy23(m): 9:47am On Sep 07, 2022
Sanqa:
Lets forget Bryann for a minute. There are other housemates right? grin

I slept very late/early this morning,voting and watching. Groophy was not good. I couldn't see whether they slept together or not. Can someone update what happened after 3am.
They slept in different beds, I think Groovy slept on Giddyfia's bed.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2022
Eeghe:

It means why are you laughing?

The way you said my FELLOW Yoruba people and then typed "ba o ni" instead of "bawo ni". grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2022
Amya:
This broke my heart embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Only a sad and frustrated phool would stoop so low!
May God forgive the animal who posted such a disturbing comment!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2022
Lightway:
3 housemates will be evicted this week
3 housemates next week (week 8.)
3 housemates next next week (week 9)

Week 10.. the last week will have only 7 housemates
Which means,Eloswag,Chomzy and Doyin are leaving on Sunday
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2022
Odkboy23:
They slept in different beds, I think Groovy slept on Giddyfia's bed.
Wow...I can see Pyhna and Chichi outside now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by BubblingB(m): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2022
meobizy:
I don’t think there’s any reason for riders and fake housemates to attend the reunion. They played their part in making the show interesting (especially Chizzy). Let them continue their regular lives afterward.

Exact example of bad belle. They are all actors in this game, both real, fake or rider. They are all to entertain us. And they have relationships with each other irrespective of the title. Bad belle oshi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Geezeem:
I hope you people are watching one of the benefits of shipping? Ally taking care of sick Hermes... made him breakfast on bed grin

Awwnnn...things I love to hear
Get well soon Hermes

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Oh she didn't know that why Groovy is with her is because of FOOD. grin
Food and sexgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2022
ItisHi:
Someone that stans a failed footballer, a narcissistic prideful idiot that knows nothing than to say he is from London all the time, a clown with the derriere of an overfed baboon is also trolling Bryann and calling him immature. I rather stan an immature kid than a narcissist and a domestic violator.

Let me help you call the wer....y name with my full chest grin

Geezeem according to her she is old enough to be Bryann's mum The Mrs Perfect are the type that ends up raising bad children

Unlike her Bryann mum never said her son was perfect, I have watched all her videos campaigning for him kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:56am On Sep 07, 2022
Nhazeru:

After all your lamentations, she will still leave on Sunday. And I'm happy about that.

I remembered how Chomzy constantly berated level 2 housemates before their merger, called them unprintable names, said she can't stay same house with them cos they are smelling and below her standard. Yesterday she was boasting to Eloswag that they are strong and will not go, but Phyna and Bryaan will. I laughed at her idiotic delusional self.

Let her go and apply for Gus, this is BBN. Or better still, you can mobilize all Hermites to save her on Sunday
Even if she leaves on Sunday,she’ll have lots of deals on her table!
She won’t lack endorsement deals and she’ll remain relevant for a very long time but I’m not so sure about your fave!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:57am On Sep 07, 2022
Sweetpink:

She’s ranting about Groovy choosing food over her stupid emotions!grin
She expected him to stay with her and console her for her loss during tonight’s task but the guy leave am enter kitchen go hustle for food wey only him go chop!grin

Even viewers know Groovy is with her cos of stomach infrastructure... surely she should know this too? grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:59am On Sep 07, 2022
Geezeem:
Get well soon dear Hermes
Oh no!!!
My boy’s not feeling well?
Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2022
Sweetpink:
Phyna to Chi Chi: Me and am dey talk as in just hear poundo, na so in just jump. I no know whether in dey with me cus of fo... Make I no talk.

Food over anything for Groovy!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

She is starting to get it grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Lightway:
Phallus means penis ooooo

How can Doyin have penis.....

Is there something you are trying to say
Most likely meant phallanx grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:02am On Sep 07, 2022
Geezeem:
I hope you people are watching one of the benefits of shipping? Ally taking care of sick Hermes... made him breakfast on bed grin
Oh my sweet Allysongrin
I’m so sorry for dragging her earlier and I’ll vote for her whenever she’s up
I hereby accept their relationshipgrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2022
nonireel:

Breakfast in bed, right? u think say gorimakpa no get sense? By the time Hermes recovers, she would've stolen 80% of his fans.
Why are you so negative?
Is it your fanbase?
Are you one of Hermes’ fans?
Anyway,I don’t blame you.Na jealousy dey worry you!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2022
EmmyCC:

Not Nomyth oh. I am just coming into the thread. Was kinda busy b4.
Okay,welcome back kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Doyin said she just paid Eloswagg 50k to wash her clothes.
They all said Eloswagg has plenty money and he has finished all their money, Bella said she will start washing her clothes herself.

If Eloswagg leaves on Sunday, he just labored for nothing on the show, the whole pocket naira will be useless, he was just supposed to sit and enjoy himself.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Sweetpink:

Food and sexgrin
But Groovy said no sex in the House though Phyna wanted it. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:07am On Sep 07, 2022
ItisHi:
Groovy and Beauty that breaks up and make up every single time they have an argument. Let me ask you a question, if Beauty was still in the house will this Groophy ship have existed? Will Phyna make any attempt to throw herself cheaply to Groovy?
Ask dem ogrin
They know the truth but they are defending rubbish!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2022
LOL shocked

I NO DEY ARGUE THIS KIND MATTER.....ALL I'LL SAY IS PHYNA TOPPED LAST WEEK & SHE WOULD DEFINITELY WIN THE SHOW ON OCTOBER 2ND

Threebear:
Unless anything changes drastically , Bryann has already won the money.
He topped the week he was up with Phyna .
He topped the week everyone was up .
He's topping this week too (so far )

When can we ever get it right ?
The bandwagon mentality is ruining the show .
This misogynistic little child has absolutely nothing to offer but he'll be rewarded with 100 million worth of prizes for absolutely no reason except bandwagon .

Forever glad I'm not emotionally invested in this season.
Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:09am On Sep 07, 2022
carammel:
They all said Eloswagg has plenty money and he has finished all their money, Bella said she will start washing her clothes herself.

If Eloswagg leaves on Sunday, he just labored for nothing on the show, the whole pocket naira will be useless, he was just supposed to sit and enjoy himself.
He’ll give them to Adekunlegrin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2022
carammel:

The guy too mumu
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2022
Sweetpink:

Even if she leaves on Sunday,she’ll have lots of deals on her table!
She won’t lack endorsement deals and she’ll remain relevant for a very long time but I’m not so sure about your fave!

Every one of them will get endorsement deals, you can't stop it. If the adulterous Tega got endorsement deals why won't my fave?

This is a reality TV show not a nollywood movie that you can predict how a character will end. Wake up

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Meanwhile those voting Doyin, thank you.
If you have not done any voting and you have some votes to spare please give them to Doyin, forgive her shortcomings.
Thanks in advance kiss

Vote Doyin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 07, 2022
Groovy and Chomzy, I see you. Though, I don't expect much. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.