Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1952823 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2022
Beorn:

This is week 6 abi na 7, and I'm yet to vote. Never happened to me since I started watching BB.

I want to dig up my 14 voting lines and vote Doyin for you but I procastinate a lot and the process is very stressful switching from desktop mode to phone mode and logging in and out to vote a whooping 14 times. It's a draining process that I can do for my fave mostly and as I no send anybody this season, I don't vote.

I hope to overcome my laziness and nonchalance to vote her later today or tomorrow. Wish her the best, though I don't see her surviving if 3 leaves on Sunday.

Thank you very much bro kiss

Please do it, I know how stressful it is to vote when one’s fav is not up …
Just help me, irrespective of outcome
We just might get lucky, I always wanna see this
Thank you nnaa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2022
Sanqa:

I watched that Groozy moment, my ship grin

Phyna is not cooking for him again.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2022
omotolly22:
This groovy guy should get out joor, he just came with the mindset that I must collect shippers gift by force by fire

That was why he jump to phyna immediately beauty was disqualified , not as if he really loves phyna

If he and phyna should break up or phyna gets evicted , watch him move to any available girl by force

There will be no other girl to jump to after Chomzy leaves on Sunday.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 11:34am On Sep 07, 2022
Doyin can't cook or what??
Begging Chizzy to make noodles..
Common noodles kwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 11:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Doyin and money sha lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Quadruple2: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Threebear:

This is true BTW

Just wanted to ruffle a few feathers grin
Are you sure this is not mere perm and combination?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 07, 2022
fitzmayowa:

This is Chomzy's opportunity to strike.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2022
empress101:
Common noodles kwa
You see how useless she is. And she think that a wealthy guy will look her way despite of being ugly and useless.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2022
fitzmayowa:

I wonder why Phyna looks like she's hurt by this breakup. Maybe she's thinking game? How the viewers are judging her? If that is the case I think she'll try to reconcile cos I don't for one minute think she really loves him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2022
Missfree:
I hardly hear Daniella she talks with her nose.
She talks as though she’s rapping. When ingratiating herself with other housemates, I hear her correctly.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by gameboy727(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2022
Chizzy fits Doyin. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2022
UncannyGenius:
You see how useless she is. And she think that a wealthy guy will look her way despite of being ugly and useless.
I dont want to believe she haven't taken breakfast... waiting for Chizzy to wake up..lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2022
scondy:

Will he even make the shortlist for 2nd round...u think he wouldn't have tried before finally settling for bbn ?
Okay, probably why he settled for BBN,the one he is sure he will win.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Sanqa:

I wonder why Phyna looks like she's hurt by this breakup. Maybe she's thinking game? How the viewers are judging her? If that is the case I think she'll try to reconcile cos I don't for one minute think she really loves him.

The fight is even stupid, so Phyna said something he doesn't like then the next thing is you are acting up and cooking for yourself......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2022
empress101:
Common noodles kwa
Thats the only reason she is close to Chizzy....food...just like Groovy. A Doyin outside would not even want to be seen talking to Chizzy. The other thing I noticed is that before the merger she was lonely with everyone deserting her,including Allyson. For her to be this close to him after describing the type of people she mixes with, screams USER.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Doyin is so Lazy, even to cook noodles she can't.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 11:43am On Sep 07, 2022
dominique:
Doyin and money sha lipsrsealed

Yoruba girls and money*

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Opemipo011: 11:44am On Sep 07, 2022
Doyin: I want to go to the garden, but bb said we shouldn't go

Chizzy: you can go ( he said it with a straight face)
Doyin: ( looks at him like wow) oh.. I can go?
So that I can go home from there grin

I kinda like their new relationship or whatever it is, cos I don't even know what to call it. .they crack me up.. grin

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:47am On Sep 07, 2022
COOL10:
Groovy has finally grown some balls cheesy

Groovy nwa kiss
The things I like to hear

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2022
This Shirt Chizzy is wearing, is it looking so white because he is the one wearing it or what?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:48am On Sep 07, 2022
fitzmayowa:

The fight is even stupid, so Phyna said something he doesn't like then the next thing is you are acting up and cooking for yourself......
Ebuka happened. Groovy is very intentional in this game. At first being in a ship was his strategy. Later realised Ebuka always throws jabs at ships, now he's wondering if maybe its a message. He wants to win but he also wants food grin
His game strategy interests me. I'm waiting to see if he will go for Chomzy at the party. If he does that he will be killing his game, tho I want it to happen for my viewing pleasure.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2022
safarigirl:
Lol

Phyna say Groovy eye don dey follow another babe and she know who the girl be.

Lawd... pls run this thing for me... chai... and Chomzy dey go house on Sunday cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 11:49am On Sep 07, 2022
scondy:

How much did Ozo pay u last 2 years....how much did WM compensate u last year? Did u even meet them? Loool

Just see how u project urself on the Internet just cos people have differing views from you. Like seriously.....are you oblivious of the fact that this projects your personality and can be traced back to you?

grin grin
How much did Pere pay you last year?
With all your lies and agendas against whitemoney, don't you know it will also be traced back to you

Unlike you, I only come here to hype my fave, campaign for him and drag people like you grin

You spend your whole day waiting for what Bryann will say, write long epistles to suit your evil narrative cry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:50am On Sep 07, 2022
Doyin and Chizzy ship is loading , when the ship go sail is in Chizzy hand
he can't be serious ! That's Doyin's fear , but she is in love with Chizzy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2022
Geezeem:

My greatest dismay is that she is a female... a really bad market

Very unfortunate... very

E pain you grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:54am On Sep 07, 2022
Chizzy singing out " chop banana like monkey "

Doyin " do u know that I sing this same song in my mind right now ? "

Me : couple alert

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Sanqa:

Thats the only reason she is close to Chizzy....food...just like Groovy. A Doyin outside would not even want to be seen talking to Chizzy. The other thing I noticed is that before the merger she was lonely with everyone deserting her,including Allyson. For her to be this close to him after describing the type of people she mixes with, screams USER.
Thank God Chizzy is a rider, na so she for collect his fans finish...Nah ,I dont like this..
Even though a part of me wants her to survive this eviction..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
empress101:

Thank God Chizzy is a rider, na so she for collect his fans finish...Nah ,I dont like this..
I hope Chizzy is not falling o, but I trust him. He's my fave grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
scondy:

Will he even make the shortlist for 2nd round...u think he wouldn't have tried before finally settling for bbn ?
Can you rest and stop taking this thing too personal. If you don't like the boy it's fine, you don't have to project so much vile on to him. undecided

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
empress101:

Teamie (either Miracle or Frodd)
Listen to the still small voice
Vote Doyin please
Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lindiway22:

grin grin
How much did Pere pay you last year?
With all your lies and agendas against whitemoney, don't you know it will also be traced back to you

Unlike you, I only come here to hype my fave, campaign for him and drag people like you grin

You spend your whole day waiting for what Bryann will say, write long epistles to suit your evil narrative cry

dont mind those two hypocritical clowns

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by princesszizi: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2022
Awwwnnn..... my "illiterate" Igbo billionaire businessman and his posh campus babe. See me beginning to awwnnn this season.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2989) (2990) (2991) (2992) (2993) (2994) (2995) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.