Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,342 members, 7,864,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1980416 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
Doyin that was unnecessary.

Doyin on 50 grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2022
Eeghe:

Nonsense
Phyna -razz and uncouth who wants the bland character sooo much she changed her razzness (by the way, giving me a version of her I can watch)
Told Beauty to leave Groovy, that he is not worth it, then turned right round to steal him from Amaka (a sister who confided in her about wanting him)- jes like a hood rat
Someone who Groovy told “you like me, I don’t like you like that” or something close/worse but still climbed into his bed, is refused sex, begs for kisses from him and cooks for him every time, like a very insecure human
Then the mad mad diatribe against a DQed Beauty, maka Groovy (because of Groovy) is there for posterity to always see
Tufiakwa

He has won money - more than 1.5 M (cos I remember he won with Amaka) , he acts, maybe cos he is cool and calm you think that is bland? Razz is entering ya eye, some of us like cool calm and collected
Nonsense, like I called earlier

Lioness! kiss

Don't mind this people, they have been entering Groovy anyhow since. Calling him all manner of names like he has nobody to speak for him... sad

They curse at him during the day, their agbero will go and beg for prick at night... no break for this guy... not a single break for him lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Which method is right when you are throwing the dice for the first time? Suppose you get 2, do you place the cone on 2 or 3? I'm asking because they do it differently.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Mgbo Odekunle fans. shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
ThunderSwitch:
Eeeyahcheesy cheesy

Ee pain am. Copy cat
Hahahaha

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
DamianX:

Ee pain me my mama Copy cat
Hahahaha
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
davodyguy:

Not all of them have this terrible mindset. Some though.

I just created a new department in the office where I want encourage a very smart and intelligent law graduate, that would take initiative and work with dedication.

Will still train the fellow (Male or female)

Not someone that would work small and Japa after collecting salary
The crop of undergraduates and graduates we have in that profession are not ready to practice that profession anymore.

This ones want to be entering courtroom by walking from home while putting on leggings or boxers with bra or singlet in their bedroom. grin

They want to drive lexus or GLK with no work.. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pele phyna
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Eeghe:

Phyna has said she is Igbo sooo many times on this show though

Actually, she said her village lies on the border of Edo and Delta state. Somewhere where "Epo grammar school" is located. But she identifies with Agbor/Igbo more cause of bla bla bla.

Basically, she's Edo. Not Igbo.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ballon d'or oya come take a picture, oya follow my instructions.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ihavethingstodo:

If your so called goddess undecided is everything like you claimed, let groovy leave her for a day, let's see if beauty's own won't be better than hers

Muche che che

I blame Chomzy for not sending her home since...

if Chomzy had lifted a finger... shown the faintest of green light to Groovy... we wouldn't be having this exchange with her team now cos they wouldn't have a goddess any more to Stan undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Biggie Sheggz cheated angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Finally my boy wins an individual game. some people will not have dinner tonight grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Love800:
dis phyna case sef is confusing like dat woman dat gave birth inside d plane. Dont know his/her locality

She's from Edo based on State lines. The confusion here is that her village lies on the border between Edo and Delta, and since some Deltans have Igbo origins, she sort of imbibed that "Igbo influence".
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Congrats sheggz
Geezeem ur boy won this round

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Ginaz:
i can't wait for Danielle to leave the house. that bitch is such a manipulative snake.

first she said she was a virgin (which virgin would keep herself for so long then come on TV to be fvked by a guy she just met? )

secondly she said she's asexual. someone who is asexual have zero or low interest in sexual activities. they don't get attracted to opposite sex so quickly. but daniella have had sexual activities with 2 guys in the house already within a short period of time which make her claims of being an asexual invalid!

she wants to manipulate the viewer's perspectives about her personality so she could be seen as a modest girl but she's not! she has no self control. nobody is perfect but being manipulative is wrong.

her tears and pretence of remorse is a shame. i pity anyone who gets himself in a relationship with daniella. she's a manipulator, green snake. people who are good in manipulations are deadly, they will render you mentally wrecked. she should be going home. she's the one person i dislike in the house cos of her manipulative nature.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sheggz wins the Flutterwave task

Housemates must prepare a jingle for Flutterwave in 30 minutes

As the winner of the task, Sheggz is expected to supervise the process.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Big Shegz won..

Congrats

High time he won ....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Jay16:
How Sheggz played football as a professional with those his bend leg is what I don't understand

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Geezeem:
Finally my boy wins an individual game. some people will not have dinner tonight grin grin
grin ;Di just mentioned u self

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Geezeem:

We gats shoot gun for am o.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
Reussite:
Biggie Sheggz cheated angry

Haba..
How ?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sixfeetbelle:

Actually, she said her village lies on the border of Edo and Delta state. Somewhere where "Epo grammar school" is located. But she identifies with Agbor/Igbo more cause of bla bla bla.

Basically, she's Edo. Not Igbo.

No wonder why she is crazy, ppl from them sides are crazy and violent
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
scondy:

Haba..
How ?
He missed that overly repeated question on purpose. grin That's a cheat. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
lumens:
grin

Who else watched that steamy sex session between Deji and Chichi on Showmax.

DSTV is not giving me content enough.

So sex really happened? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Mayhem1: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
ItisHi:
Mgbo Odekunle fans. shocked
That's a lie drop video reciepts

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Amya:

Lol. I'd it happens like the Mt premonition, na to go open clairvoyance business be that.
Lol...na so

You go open consultation room..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
lumens:
grin

I desperately want Groovy and Chomzy to happen.
They'd make a cute ship.

Same WhatsApp group grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.