Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1978154 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lol, Chichi and Phyna please come and use your own genius.

Una dey kitchen dey complain.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Scondy sef! grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2022
Amya:
The Jingle is pure rubbish. I agree with Chi Chi and Phyna.

Why won't you agree with them?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Tbh the jingle sounds like a hymn without rhythm though but they only have 30mins to perfect it so make them manage am. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Scondy sef! grin

Wetin happen?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
Amya:
The Jingle is pure rubbish. I agree with Chi Chi and Phyna.

Chichi said it's like putting someone to sleep grin... if it were the forumites that said what phyna and Chichi said... his goons will start to curse the person's mama and papa angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Why won't you agree with them?

lol grin. Even if it was Hermes that coined the jingle, I will still think it was boring.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Geezeem
Congrats Baby @ Shegz’s win
Enjoy a good BBnight, though anything can still happen tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Reussite:
Tbh the jingle sounds like a hymn without rhythm though but they only have 30mins to perfect it so make them manage am. grin

And his voice is terrible in it
I hate the jingle, it’s not melodious at all

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2022
Dannyxy:
cheating, and we all know, but na big brother house, biggie rule, he has just denied Bryann a deserved individual win, but we move…

Are you enjoying the jingle for the angelic voice of Bryann…. grin

If I give my candid opinion.

Can u take it?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
Geezeem:

Chichi said it's like putting someone to sleep grin... if it were the forumites that said what phyna and Chichi said... his goons will start to curse the person's mama and papa angry

Exactly! But they were right though. Very monotonous and dry.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Dem don dey gather

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwa kwa
Princess in the deepest mud!
I’m sure she attended one village nursery school where they learn under the udara tree!
Village mgbeke forming posh!grin
What do you expect from Ekuke? Na the kind of person that the London failed footballer likes. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Reussite:

Na just drumming the thing need.

If they find the right drumming, it's done

Also, maybe one person should take the lines, and then the house can just chorus "Send by Flutterwave", rather than everyone singing everything together.

It sounded nice at inception.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
scondy:

If I give my candid opinion.

Can u take it?
lol have I ever stopped you?? grin

Please , ride on …

We stay winning grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2022
Amya:

lol grin. Even if it was Hermes that coined the jingle, I will still think it was boring.

If you say so.

I just find the takes interesting, and it is not coming from parties I can call neutral, so....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamianX: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
badinfluence:
Dem don dey gather

Their god and master don wake na.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Geezeem:

Na God ooooo... some said he will never win any individual game... they were sure he wouldn't... grin

Potopoto on their faces

We are moving to the permanent site!

This week is good, Shella haven't fought in over 24 hrs now and my boi come win join.... na our week be this grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2022
Me that’s getting to dance to the jingle..

Very catchy and melodious like some ogene, Igbo age grade and fuji fushion music…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
Funny how this boy can cook up tasks songs in seconds but can't cook up a hit song since he started his musical career ....
E b something grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Na just drumming the thing need.

If they find the right drumming, it's done

Also, maybe one person should take the lines, and then the house can just chorus "Send by Flutterwave", rather than everyone singing everything together.

It sounded nice at inception.

True it did sound soothing when he sang it first. Yea it would make more sense if evenly distributed.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
Dannyxy:
lol have I ever stopped you?? grin

Please , ride on …

We stay winning grin
They will hear the jingle and they will like it by force grin

Even the Chichi that called it boring, went and was dancing to it. The other person was getting ready to drop "Story story, we gats to give God glory..
" rhythm.

I heard the idea. So sad that she no get mind to go drop her own idea, na just to dey corner dey complain.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Chizzy hear buzzer shout Jesus grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Meanwhile Bryann and his fans are the only source of fun on this thread, we went missing, no pages flying, we don show, all thier preek don stand…

Especially that one that has been pouring saliva all over the thread since morning, I can imagine her panting, like a happy puppy, she about to get some fun finally..

Geezzard…

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2022
Reussite:

True it did sound soothing when he sang it first. Yea it would make more sense if evenly distributed.

Also, after some thought, I have decided that they should have used an Ogene tune and not a Fuji tune.

But the crazy thing is that "Send by Flutterwave" is still catchy, it is supposed to be catchy and the tune has achieved that. If you grasp nothing else, you will find yourself humming "Send by Flutterwave", which is the most important part of the tune in general.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
badinfluence:
Dem don dey gather

Okay, this has completely cracked me up
cheesy
My people my people I guess
I literally have tears now
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
safarigirl:

They will hear the jingle and they will like it by force grin

Even the Chichi that called it boring, went and was dancing to it. The other person was getting ready to drop "Story story, we gats to give God glory..
" rhythm.

I heard the idea. So sad that she no get mind to go drop her own idea, na just to dey corner dey complain.

some people are not creative and don’t have the ears, I told them same with closeup, Guiness and Pepsi..

This jingle is a high quality one, and giving my previous correct calls, my judgment is valid, unlike yesterday own that Bryann sang nonsense…

Very catchy tune..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2022
This their sponsored task e get as e be....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Reussite: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
safarigirl:

Also, after some thought, I have decided that they should have used an Ogene tune and not a Fuji tune.

But the crazy thing is that "Send by Flutterwave" is still catchy, it is supposed to be catchy and the tune has achieved that. If you grasp nothing else, you will find yourself humming "Send by Flutterwave", which is the most important part of the tune in general.

They don finish sef......no much stress.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Why does this jingle remind me of the song ".... carry me dey go my husband house"? undecided grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lol

Wait, so, this is all they were supposed to sing? And people were talking as if they were supposed to write Grammy award winning song with riffs.

The jingle is fine for what it is. Anyone that finds it boring should enter studio and sing the one that will sweet them for belle.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2022
Threebear:
Funny how this boy can cook up tasks songs in seconds but can't cook up a hit song since he started his musical career ....
E b something grin cheesy

Well well well

(1) (2) (3) ... (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) (3021) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.