Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1958950 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2022
ItisHi:
of course people can have sex but if you stupid enough to conceive, you should keep the child and not turn a murderer.

More than 80% of sexually active Nigeria girls have done abortions. Especially the educated girls.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nhazeru:

Big Sheggz
Joro, you do this one undecided grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:

It lightens skin naturally. Glutathione doesn’t have any side effects.

Jesus Kryst
The black world is in a huge mental trap, the vise grip is tight cry
That it is an organic product does not mean it is not bleaching you
Don’t be a victim of genetic engineering
We don’t know how that will damage our continent and generations later

Stop bleaching
Ask yourself, why are there no longer oyibo science and papers educating against bleaching?
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sanqa:

Especially if you were doing everything you can to make them like you, then you turn around and there you are on the list. Next thing the man you thought was your best friend doesn't use his veto power to save you. Must be hard.

Lol.. I didn't even think of this angle...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
NozinoGroup:

It lightens skin naturally. Glutathione doesn’t have any side effects.

If you are bleaching on here, stop it
Please stop it. Stop bleaching
Stop mixing retinol and glutathione and kojic acid and milks and turmeric and whatnot
Don’t be part of an experiment that could bite us badly later. We are already defeated with regards to slavery, and all…and only recently started trying to raise our souls
We dunno science like that and accept what we have been told. We won’t even know if these agents alter our DNA (excuse the conspiracy theory but we truly won’t even know if it was the case)

Don’t pull our continent down and back
Even if you want to recreate the work of Nature (God) as your right or agency? Please consider the next lives and our continent
Even if all science is suddenly quiet about bleaching? Stop and think…
Abeg
Stop the folly of skin bleaching
Now I am done
Biko

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Daniella in the DR
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

You are right, she just said this now
It’s the rule book that kept her quiet
I will edit it now

My goodness! How did the psychologist know that writing hurts Chi-Chi that much? Is it metaphysics? shocked
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

Isn't Doyin their friend?... so you all expected her to ignore the couple after such a huge fight?

you try lipsrsealed

Whether she ignores or not is not what I am after, but why do it during the rehearsal?

Why did she go to them? After complaining last time that housemates go to her for one talk or the other, I expected her to keep calm and allow the couple do the talk, based on her reaction last time, I watched everything last night, after the quarrel, it was sheggz that was going from one housemate to the other to explain himself ( he spoke with elo and chomzy, later when to sit with dotun and Bryann, adekunle was by a corner, listening to his defense,)

Well she said what she wanted to say, we move forward grin cheers!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

Stop bleaching
Stop mixing retinol and glutathione and kojic acid and milks and turmeric and whatnot
Don’t be part of an experiment that could bite us badly later. We are already defeated biz slavery and all and only recently trying to raise our souls

Even if you want to recreate the work of Nature (God) as you ur right of agency? Please consider the next lives and our continent
Abeg
Now I am done
Biko

Nothing to take from here.

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

Stop bleaching
Don’t be part of an experiment that could bite us badly later. We are already defeated biz slavery and all and only recently trying to raise our souls

Even if you want to recreate the work of Nature (God) as you ur right of agency? Please consider the next lives and our continent
Abeg
Now I am done
Biko

I think Chomzy is a natural light-skin like Diane right?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Gentlefury:

I think Chomzy is a natural light-skin like Diane right?

I think she is naturally very fair but I also know she does that organic skin touch up (from looking at her face)

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
Boring DR sessions. How i miss Diana?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

I think is naturally very fair but I also know she does that organic skin touch up (from looking at her face)

Chi-Chi's own is kinda nasty sha, her face looks like a rainbow. I don't even want to talk about her behind.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2022
What was Daniella's second problem that made her cry? I got distracted

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
https://twitter.com/sexyamebo/status/1567885357072490497?s=46&t=C34WGI4cZ6XZgfYBz4_pyw

Everybody this about Biggie and Bella
Did anyone watch this?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sanqa:

Not winning at tasks is making her feel inadequate.

She is finding it harder and harder to relate to other housemates
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fairygeh(f): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

He wants to be on everyone’s good side by being expressive inside the DR undecided

I may be addled of brain at 58, butti, make it make sense na
cheesy
Are you really 58?
Leave me jor
Don't mind me wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by NozinoGroup: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2022
Energy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Sanqa:

First, her recent poor performance during tasks
Second, her inability or difficulty in connecting with other housemates

I am not knowledgeable about this but I am wondering whether the social handicap of stammering has crippling effects? That could affect inter-personal relationships? If this is the case, it would affect the way I see Dani oo
Chai
Now I am overthinking and worried that it could be why she jumps to form bonds with guys, like she has been doing? And I have been calling her cold and finding her not likable?

Also having two siblings with albinism must have been different, if not socially hard

Please does anyone know?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yougotire1: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
So Chi Chi an acclaimed Strip dancer doesn't even have rhythmical coordination around her waist. What a waste.
Just dancing off all over.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2022
Pillar12:
Normal normal i don't like Sheggz but most of his numerous cappings are legit.

Most of you don't know Olusemo family that's the reason you all thought he's lying

A full Lagos breed will be familiar with that name just like myself because i am a full blown lagosian.

OLUSEMO family are stinkingly rich, very popular in Lagos especially Lagos island axis.

Sheggz from that family.

Those of you comparing kiddwaya's dad with Sheggz dad saying he's not even as wealthy as Kidd or his dad is not on Kidds dad level in terms of wealth.

Terry waya can't even sit on the same table as Sheggz dad....Olusemo family will buy Terry and his son Kiddwaya without stress and that's a fact.

Kiddwaya no reach Sheggz in terms of money, make we put sentiment aside.

I don't like Sheggz and i will never like him but Olusemo big pass Waya family and it's not even close.

In case you are having a doubt, go do a research about OLUSEMO family.

Mic dropped

No dey send us message. Do the research and come and show us. Or your google no dey work?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
MamBi:

Not winning at tasks is making her feel inadequate.

She is finding it harder and harder to relate to other housemates
Oh...thanks
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeghe:

First, her recent poor performance during tasks
Second, her inability or difficulty in connecting with other housemates

I am not knowledgeable about this but I am wondering whether the social handicap of stammering has crippling effects? That could affect inter-personal relationships? If this is the case, it would affect the way I see Dani oo
Chai
Now I am overthinking and worried that it could be why she jumps to form bonds with guys, like she has been doing? And I have been calling her cold and finding her not likable?

Also having two siblings with albinism must have been different, if not socially hard

Please does anyone know?
Thanks. I'm surprised coz I thought out of all the level 2's she's the one that interacts more with the other house. Well....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Energy Energy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
homesteady:

No dey send us message. Do the research and come and show us. Or your google no dey work?

grin grin grin grin

No mind am
From joro to joro

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Geezeem:

And so?

You think I support blindly like you lots would like to believe?

It's what it's dwag
Lots?
Do I even support anyone? grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nooker: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2022
Giel:
Whitemoney no fit dey complain about kitchen sha.

All these people that love to run to the kitchen because of the benefits they get from there ( liked by other Housemate because of food, trying to follow whitemoney's so called strategy grin) but are not ready to do the work.

If you cannot cook for EVERYONE to eat well, when it's time for eat. AVOID THE KITCHEN!!!!!

Thank you Whitemoney for showing us the way.
If not all these fake cooks for dey deceive us about how to run the kitchen. Doing partiality and making excuses for it because you're the one that cooked while expecting others to take your bs again, because you cooked, is ridiculous.

I remember when they removed Whitemoney from the kitchen and Angel raised her hand that she can take over. Angel didn't even last 3 days before breaking down and fighting the Housemates over the cooking. I remember when she was warning them grin grin

I was just laughing. She thought it was easy
The same way these 3 so called cooks Rachel, Phyna and Chichi thought it was easy.

The HMs NEVER disrespected WM regarding kitchen matters. Do you think even WM would have overlooked the kind of unprovoked insults Sheggz hurled at Rachael last night? This your theory that people who cook are fake and trying to copy WM"s strategy is laughable cos there has always been people who feature prominently in the kitchen in past seasons. Even a highly paid cook would feel bad at being insulted like that let alone someone doing it for free. And FYI, Bella and Sheggz were not under any compulsion to eat whatever Rachael was cooking. They could have opted out and made something for themselves. Respect is reciprocal

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yougotire1: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nawa oh

This year has to be battle of the sexy Mamas.
From Bryan's mum to Eloswag's mum back to Bryan's mum.
Hotties

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
Eeyah Adekunle, cheer up..

Self reflection is all good but don’t beat yourself down too much.

You will be fine!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
MamBi:
Eeyah Adekunle, cheer up..

Self reflection is all good but don’t beat yourself down too much.

You will be fine!

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) ... (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) (3059) (3060) (3061) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.